You Me Photography

We service Chicago area as well as worldwide.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

833 W Chicago Ave. , Chicago , IL We service Chicago area as well as worldwide. (773) 715-0794

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Lupe R

Working with You Me photography was a wonderful experience! Julia and her team made us feel really comfortable during our wedding shoot. We had a few issues with transportation the day of our wedding and were unable to make all 4 original locations chosen for pictures. You... Read More me photography team jumped right in and assisted us with narrowing down what location fitted our vision the best. Thanks to Julia we were able to capture great memories. Couldn't of asked for a better team to complete our day. We would definitely recommend them and plan to use You Me photography for any of our photography needs in the future.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sarah P

Working with you me photography has been a great experience! They are so talented and truly able to capture amazing images. I know they really share my vision for my wedding. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Maria P

Let me just say that planning a wedding out of state is tough. Julia and her team worked with us all the way through Denver! Their work speaks for itself but it is truly great to make a vendor a friend after your wedding. We loved all of our photos and the day of couldn't have... Read More gone better. We truly can't say enough good things about Julia and her team!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kaila S

Julia and her husband from You Me Photography were truly amazing. As my fiancé and I were excited and nervous to take our engagement photos these two truly made us feel comfortable. It was important to both of us to feel this way as we were able to show our true love for one... Read More another, while You Me Photography captured these moments. Not to mention once we received our engagement photos they were absolutely breath taking. Our family and friends can not stop commenting on them and asking us who our photographer is, many comments we have recieved go as "this looks like a magazine cover", and that truly is how amazing their work is. They have many ideas and some you would never think of doing and those are the pictures that are the most stunning. There truly are not enough words to say about how amazing You Me Photography is, the best advise I would say is look at their work and you will be blown away. We can't wait for the Dayton come for them to shoot our wedding. I can only imagine how breath taking those pictures will be with being blown away from our engagement photos! Thank you again for your amazing work. Love Kaila and Steven

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Paula O

Julia is an absolutely amazing photographer! Her energy and fun attitude made picture taking a great experience. She and her associate Sorin did our engagement and wedding photos and they both turned out amazing! We are so happy with every single photo that was taken. We would... Read More definitely recommend You Me Photography to family and friends!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Alexandra H

We had Julia do our engagement photos as we as our wedding photos for our wedding (May 28, 2017). I can't stress enough how valuable it is to have a photographer that knows the city. For our engagement photos, we ran into a hiccup when North Avenue Beach was closed for the Air &... Read More Water Show practice, I was super disappointed that i wouldn't get our skyline shot but Julia had backup suggestions handy and we ultimately ended up getting a better shot that what I had envisioned. She's a true professional, on the day of the wedding she was calm and totally flexible in making sure I got all the shots I wanted. She was great at telling us exactly what to do but not so we looked super posed. Her photos are absolutely stunning and captured our day perfectly. I've received numerous compliments on the teaser photos we saw right after our wedding and we can't wait to see the full set!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Krystina M

My fiancé and I had such a wonderful experience with Julia! Despite it being freezing, we had a great time and really felt that Julia understood our personalities! The final pictures turned out absolutely beautiful, and I would recommend Julia 100x over!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Aline D

Julia and her associate are AMAZING! We did our engagement photos with them and we are looking forward for our wedding day. Love, love all the photos. Couldn't be happier with the results and I definitely recommend their work.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Jessica A

We recently had our engagement session done by Julia and her husband came along as well. They were both wonderful and did such an amazing job. They thought about every pose, every backdrop and didn't miss a single detail. She made sure cars, people or anything else didn't get in... Read More the way of a perfect shot. They made us feel comfortable and relaxed. It was a joy to work with them and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Angela H

You Me Photography shot our wedding in mid-September, which was a very intimate event at both the Cultural Center Chicago and a luncheon at 7 Lions. Our initial request wasn't a part of their standard offerings, but Julia was happy to work with us anyway and customize our... Read More package. She took the time to find out a bit more about us, our relationship and our style. On the day of, Julia was patient with an initially very emotional bride and offered helpful instruction to both us and our guests throughout the posed shots. Julia had great ideas for the location shots downtown, and was a pleasure to work with overall. She has also been very helpful through the editing process, and we cannot wait to receive our photo album! Thank you, You Me Photography for capturing so many special, beautiful moments on the most important day of our lives together!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Julia H

Julia and her team were wonderful. While we were getting married in Chicago we didn't know Chicago intimantly enough to plan our photos....enter Julia and her team! We told them we wanted Chicago as our background and they took us places in th city that we didn't even know... Read More exisited but that were breathtaking and perfect! The photos are beautiful to say the least. The service impeccable. Our experience perfection!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lexi C

Julia is such a delight to work with. She encourages you to have your own creative stamp on your wedding and will steer you in the right direction if you need her opinion. We bonded instantly, and I feel so blessed to have found her! She did our engagement pictures and will do... Read More our wedding. I cannot be more thrilled for choosing her.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Rikki A

I totally lucked out with Julia! We just took our engagement photos and I cannot wait until our wedding next year! Julia is so personable and makes me feel so comfortable. Her work is just outstanding. She had so many great ideas and my fiancée and I love working with her!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Ramona S

Best photographers in town we had our engagement session and the pictures came out beautiful our wedding is next Saturday can't wait to see the pictures ... we recommend !!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Samantha P

Don't waste your time looking at any other photographers as Julia and her husband are the absolute BEST! From the first time we met in her adorable office space until our recent engagement session, we knew they would be the right match for us. As someone who knows nothing about... Read More photography, Julia provided us with the perfect locations and poses that could not have fit our personalities better. She makes you feel extremely comfortable and made the overall process for us so much fun. We received all the photos back within two weeks and were extremely impressed with just how many great options we now had. She has truly been a pleasure to work with and we could not be happier with our choice in You Me Photography.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Dana M

You Me Photography team took a photo of me and my husband as guests at a wedding last week. We got to know him and as a fellow photographer, I knew what they were doing an excellent job. After seeing the photos he's taken, I was blown away by how beautiful they were- and I... Read More only saw 6! I would highly recommend Julia & team as great wedding photographers with awesome personalities to be around. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Anne C

Julia (and her husband) of You Me Photography sneakily dined at a table near us at the site of our first date, perfectly situated to capture the surprise and emotion of our proposal! She successfully caught on film a beautiful series of candids that allow us to relive that... Read More wonderful event, then guided us through a few beautifully framed portraits that memorialize perfectly the special place where our story together began. We are thrilled with the photos that Julia took and plan to have You Me Photography continue to tell our story when we marry!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Christina J

We are so happy You Me Photography was our wedding photographer! Julia's talent for capturing a variety of photograph styles makes You Me Photography the best all around! Julia and her associate are a dynamic duo! They both have their own style that compliments one another.... Read More Also, on the day of, I could not have asked for a more professional, positive and calm photographer which is so helpful throughout the day. It was a true pleasure to be with her! Thank you so much Julia!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Caroline

Choosing Julia and her associate Soren to shoot our wedding was one of the best planning decisions we made! Julia was always quick to respond to any planning concerns I had and I love that she had us meet in person a few months before the wedding to go over everything. We also... Read More spoke on the phone the week of the wedding and she did a great job of calming my nerves. Also the day of the wedding, when Julia and Soren arrived, they were such a calming presence! Soren brought me a beautiful bunch of sunflowers because my birthday was the same day as my wedding. We had so much fun taking photos throughout the day, and both Julia and Soren were great about making sure we got some amazing sunset pictures during the reception. I can't say enough good things about You Me Photography. Needless to say, the photos they took are breathtaking. I would highly recommend You Me for anyone getting married, and they will definitely be taking photos of our future babies!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Caroline S

Julia met and exceeded our expectations. Not only did she capture every image I requested but she went above and beyond and got some amazing shots we did not expect. As bride you always know something can go wrong. However, I did not expect my wedding dress to rip one hour... Read More before the ceremony! Instead of panicking Julia kept everyone calm and offered solutions (above the call of duty!) and got some really cute candids of the hectic experience. Julia worked with some stressful situations in our wedding - we didn't do a first look so my groom and myself took photos of just the two of us immediately following the ceremony. It was a rushed and yet important time because my main priority as a bride was getting great photos with my groom! The other difficult thing Julia had to work with was the lighting in the church. We were married in an old church in Chicago which didn't allow flashes. I was worried the photos wouldn't turn out but Julia worked her magic and once again exceeded my expectations! Overall, I would absolutely recommend Julia as a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Jen C

Julia & team nailed it! I was all for a photoshoot but as the event got closer and closer I was starting to feel nervous. That anxiety quickly went away on sight with the coordination and help from Julia & team. She made me feel so at ease and comfortable that it truly showed in... Read More the pictures. The poses were so natural and intimate and having her level of expertise made me confident that everything was going to turn out awesome! I highly recommend her and would absolutely be going to her for future life events :)

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Andrea P

We had recently taken our engagement pictures with Julia and Sorin and not only had a great time but are loving the photos we have seen so far! Throughout the planning process Julia worked with us to find the perfect places for our photos and even went above and beyond to... Read More reserve us a table and work with the venue to make sure we had the best spot for pictures! During the pictures Julia and Sorin made us feel extremely comfortable, by showing us poses to try, find even more amazing backgrounds for our pictures, and encouraging us the whole way! Julia's energy is what made this experience so much fun. She is so passionate about what she does and was never willing to give up on getting the perfect photos! We are so happy we decided to do our engagement session with Julia and Sorin and we are very excited for them to shoot our wedding as well! We would highly recommend working with YouMePhotography if you are looking for friendly, professional, fun and energetic photographer!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Julia is fantastic! I am an event planner and worked closely with Julia on a 50th wedding anniversary reception. She was incredibly timely and diligent in her communications leading up to the event, and very professional, calm, and efficient at capturing family portraits and... Read More candids during the event. The photos turned out so fantastic that my clients wanted to purchase the entire album of photos as a keepsake! Can't wait to work with Julia again.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Lauren M

Julia has exceeded all of my expectations with our engagement pictures! She has a great talent to catch the minor details in a shot while not forgetting the bigger point of the picture. Julia has a keen eye for creating the perfect picture, in whatever the style makes you... Read More feel comfortable; romantic, candid, sweet, posed, etc. We can't wait for our wedding photos! Julia will be sure capture and enhance our day.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Erica H

We had our engagement photos done with Julia and Sorin. My fiancé and I both tend to shy away from cameras, but they made us feel so comfortable with them! They helped us power through, even in the rain. We've only gotten a glimpse at our photos, but so far they have exceeded... Read More our expectations! We cannot wait to work with Julia again at our wedding and will recommend her to anyone we know. Thanks!!