Caring for you on the days you care most about.

YOU NAME IT is a personalized wedding planning company ready to help you make your day exactly what you imagined it would be and more. We pride ourselves on making your day feel special by handling all of the tiny details that add up to a big picture you and your guests will never forget!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

127 S. First St., Geneva, IL

No Worries on a Wedding Day

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

As parents of the Bride it is with pleasure that we write a review about Leanne and "You Name it Events". Our daughter's Wedding at St. James Cathedral and the Chicago Symphony Center in Downtown Chicago couldn't have been better "orchestrated" then by Riccardo Muti himself.... Read More Leanne's detailed planning of the day's events help make this a perfect Wedding Day for our daughter and son-in-law. What we really thought was most impressive was Leanne's ability to "think outside the box" and be ready with a contingency plan in the event that one was needed. You can't be this good unless you have seasoned experience and a great staff. Thanks again Leanne for making this an unforgettable day for the Bride's parents. You feel like part of our family now. Mr. and Mrs. Viola

2015-09-28T16:59:51 Response from the vendor

It was truly our pleasure to meet and work with you and your lovely family! We look forward to future events with you all! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with such a well-written, thoughtful review!

You Name It Events

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Emily A

Leanne with You Name It Events made our wedding experience easy, low stress, and enjoyable to plan. Four months prior to our wedding, my wedding dress was not fitting and after two tailors saying they were unable to fix the dress without major alterations and changes to the look... Read More of the dress, I called Leanne in a panic. She referred me to a private seamstress who fixed my dress without any noticeable changes. This is what you get with Leanne. If you have problems, she gets them fixed. Our wedding day was perfect and her staff were kind, courteous, and professional. We didn't have to worry about a thing the entire day. We both agreed it was by far the best money we spent on our event. We recommend anyone looking for a full wedding planner or day of coordinator to contact You Name It Events.

2015-09-22T15:41:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! We really appreciate it! You guys were so lovely to work with!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Vilija P

Hire Leanne - YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! I was honestly nervous about hiring a day of coordinator. I had heard horror stories from my friends about day of coordinator experiences...and I honestly wasn't even sure what it was that they did...so I had my doubts... But, hiring... Read More Leanne was the best money spent on the wedding. She was incredible! Leanne has a really awesome system going. She is also incredibly sweet, caring, and her passion for her work shows. I don't have enough space in this review to list all of the incredible things Leanne did to ensure that our wedding day went smoothly. In a nutshell, she did it all: set up and broke down all of our intricate decorations, miraculously appeared when I needed anything, hung back when things were going smoothly, and thanks to her the entire wedding party was able to kick back and enjoy the special day! I will never forget my mothers words the morning after our wedding: "She is an angel." That's right you guys, my mom called Leanne an angel. I will never forget her amazing service on the day of my wedding and will be recommending her to all of my friends and family. Thanks Leanne!!

2015-07-24T11:39:50 Response from the vendor

You guys are the sweetest! THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write a review, and of course for sharing your experiences for others - you, your family and friends were such a pleasure to work with!

The day was perfect!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Cristen B

Leanne and a her team are the best! She had great communication throughout the whole wedding process. I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day! Every bride needs to have You Name It Events part of their big day!

2015-09-22T15:43:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate it!

made our day!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Marie L

Leanne was great! Hiring her for day-of coordination was definitely some of the best money we spent towards our wedding. Between our caterer dropping the ball on several things, and our venue being difficult at the last minute, if she hadn't been there things would have fallen... Read More to pieces! We didn't even notice most of the mishaps thanks to their hard work. They even made a last minute root beer run when the caterer forgot! She is super organized and made it easy to hand everything off.

2015-07-24T11:30:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We really appreciate it and loved helping with your wedding!

Best Bridal Shower Ever

Reviewed on 5/10/2015

The best bridal shower I have ever hosted!!! It could not have happened if not for the help of Leeanne. Her ideas and expertise made an event my niece will never forget. The guests are still raving about the unique decorations, the menu and well-organized atmosphere. They... Read More also commented that it was the BEST shower they have ever attended. I could not have been happier with how the day went. Thanks for a memorable day!

2015-07-24T11:31:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words! we loved working with you both to plan this shower!

Wedding Day Success!

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Kristin H

As a bride, I knew I needed help to make my wedding day a success, and that is exactly what I got from Leanne and her team at You Name It Events in Geneva, IL. She was able to help with everything from creating a theme and vision for the day to making sure that the logistics... Read More were organized. Her expertise and thoroughness was more than I could have asked for. You Name It Events offers different levels of assistance, to fit the need of each bride. I chose the option that helped me plan the day from the beginning, and while there were options that offered more or less assistance, this worked for me in offering me all of the advice that I needed. Leanne and her team then took complete charge that day and made sure that everything was as it should be. As a manager in my career, I am used to taking the lead and worrying about the details, but Leanne and her team were able to handle everything and made my wedding day a truly memorable and enjoyable experience.

2015-07-24T11:32:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtful review! We loved working with you guys to create your winter wonderland wedding!

Hire Leanne Immediately

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Christine R

When I initially told my fiancé that I was hiring a wedding coordinator to help out the day of our wedding, I could see the fear in his eyes as he pictured Franck Eggelhoffer from Father of the Bride orchestrating our wedding day. After months of convincing him to trust me on... Read More it, on the day of our wedding he had proclaimed that hiring Leanne was the best money we spent on our wedding. I could not agree more. Leanne and her associate Danielle were the fairy godmothers of our wedding day. They were highly detailed oriented in the days leading up to the event, covering all bases and getting questions answered ahead of time to make sure everyone knew what they were doing on the wedding day. They anticipated our needs flawlessly and followed-through with everything perfectly. They are masters of logistics, communicating with and coordinating all vendors, putting out fires, and keeping things on a timeline. Even with our large, rowdy traditional downtown wedding, they were able to reign it all in and make sure everything flowed perfectly. Leanne is the consummate professional--easy to work with and on top of every last detail...doing it all with a smile. Speaking from my experience, I can honestly say she is the perfect person to work with for a downtown Chicago wedding. I wish I could hire her to coordinate my entire life.

Fantastic Experience - Day of Coordinator Plus

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Alicia W

Leanne was fantastic. She felt like a friend that I've known for years (that I could trust) AND a competent professional that could handle anything thrown her way. Unfortunately, thanks to a few crazy family members, a few things were thrown her way- even on the wedding day... Read More itself. I am beyond grateful for how she responded to each situation. She was firm when needed (while still remaining professional), kept my husband and I informed, and always had a smile no matter what. Her services were also a great value. I was quoted significantly more from several other places for packages that included less services. She was flexible and helped us create an "in between package" that fit our exact needs. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again for another event, she (and her team) were exactly what we wanted and needed. Thanks Leanne!

2015-07-24T11:33:38 Response from the vendor

You guys were so fabulous to work with! We loved everything about working with you - so joyous and fun!

You Name It - We Got It!

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Wanda V

At the time we got engaged, my future wife wanted to hire a wedding planner. I didn't really feel like we would need one, as we were both grown adults and I am a planner by nature. We were getting married at a private setting that I had 24 hour access to and we were having the... Read More ceremony and reception at the same place. I thought we could do all by ourselves, as long as we hired good vendors to do everything else (Catering, DJ, Officiant, Photographer, Bakery, Florist, etc). But as every groom to be should know by now, don't stand in the way of your bride to be! So as you can see, we hired Leanne and she provided us with an array of services to choose from. As the day of our wedding came closer and closer, I finally began to see the value in hiring a wedding planner, especially Leanne. It finally dawned on me that we didn't just hire a wedding planner; we hired Leanne, a complete wedding professional who made sure that every detail of our wedding "weekend" was communicated with all our vendors and executed flawlessly. The bride and groom and their friends and family deserve the freedom of not having to worry about all the details. There is no way you can do it yourself. Have fun and savor your day. It’s going to go by really fast, so leave the worrying to your wedding planner. There is no way we could have had such a wonderful wedding without the help of Leanne, so if you think you can do it all yourselves, think again!

2015-07-24T12:37:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and thorough review! We really appreciate it!

The Key to A Successful Wedding Without Stress!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Nancy B

You Name It Events was a huge help in making my daughter’s wedding a success. At first, I wasn’t sure if I needed a wedding planner, but when I thought about what a big investment that we were making in the day, I wanted to benefit from someone with experience to help things go... Read More smoothly and avoid mistakes. I’m glad I did. Leanne Valdes was a cheerful and reassuring partner in the process. She patiently answered all of my questions. She gave vendor recommendations and much-needed advice on invitations, an area more complicated than I expected. She visited the venue with me in advance, and made sure that all the details were in place for the reception. The week of the wedding, she sat with us and reviewed the plans again, making sure we were not overlooking anything. Danielle kept us organized at the Rehearsal, and made sure everyone knew their roles. Leanne and Danielle were with us throughout the day of the wedding. They did much of the communications with the hotel staff and vendors, and directed the ceremony from behind the scenes. At the reception, they again made sure that we were on schedule and that everything and everyone was where they should be. They looked after the gifts and envelopes, and made sure they were secure. I realized that the day was going so fast, that they allowed me to enjoy it, without having to worry about managing everything. I did not have to cart and place supplies for the reception, or track down people for photos, or worry about transporting gifts. My daughter and I were so glad they were there to make the day stress-free, and a complete success!

2014-10-27T20:47:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind & thoughtful review! Everyone involved in your daughter's wedding was simply delightful, from the venue team to the photographer and videographer to your family and friends. We had a wonderful time and are so happy you chose to... Read Less Read More

Invaluable help on the wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Briana T

My husband and I used Leanne and her team at You Name It Events to help coordinate our wedding, and we are so happy we did! While I wish we had taken advantage of Leanne's expertise a little more throughout the planning process, her help on the day of the actual wedding was... Read More absolutely invaluable! Leanne made sure everything flowed easily from one thing to the next, and nothing important got missed. She helped from the very beginning of the day, getting the little kids ready and making sure the bridal party left for the Church on time. Then, when little things came up during the reception (running late, ice cream arriving at a different time than we thought, etc), Leanne was there with a solution for everything! She was even able to help sew up my dress when someone accidentally stepped on it!!! And then at the end of the night, she and her team made sure everything was all packed up and sent home with the correct people. I can't imagine how things would have gone without her, and am so happy that she and her team were there to help make our wedding day a dream come true. I definitely highly recommend her, it's totally worth the money to have the piece of mind that everything will be taken care of so you can concentrate on enjoying your special day. Thanks for all your amazing work, Leanne!!! :)

2014-10-27T20:40:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! It is so helpful to us to hear your detailed feedback, and we know our future clients really appreciate the chance to hear directly from you. Thanks again and of course, congratulations newlyweds!!

Priceless Peace of Mind!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Keeley L

Leanne and the You Name It Events crew were absolutely incredible throughout the entire wedding planning process. We were on a tight budget and really wanted to maximize the funds that we had. Leanne helped us find top quality vendors in our price range, and negotiated pricing... Read More when we needed her to. The day of our wedding everything went perfectly!!! Leanne and her team managed everything so that my husband and I could live fully in the moment on our wedding day without any distractions. You Name It Events, made it so that even our closest family members could relax and enjoy the day rather than worrying about messy details. Beyond all the help with the wedding, Leanne was a joy to work with. We met with several other planners and she was by far the most personable and professional. I'm not the most organized person and she was always so patient in making sure everything got done. We would definitely recommend You Name It Events to our friends!

2014-10-27T20:48:05 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was SUCH a pleasure to be a part of! We truly loved all of your selections and will never forget your amazing first dance. Thanks for choosing us to be a part of it all!

Smooth Sailing

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Ashley K

Leanne helped make our day less stressful and everything was executed exactly how we wanted. There are a lot of things to worry about on your day, and it is VERY reassuring having someone you can trust making sure everything is getting carried out appropriately. Leanne also... Read More helped us in the preparation leading up to the day with suggestions for venues, advice, and her expert opinion, which really helped us put together the perfect wedding!

2014-10-27T20:48:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing your review! We love hearing your feedback and knowing that other clients will be better able to make their vendor decisions seeing what our clients' experiences are like!

top knotch

Reviewed on 9/14/2014

Leanne is amazing! We had an outdoor wedding and the day ran smoothly. She's very organized and really knows what she's doing. She prepared, even for that possible mark on your dress! She's lovely to work with and we don't know what we would have done without her.

2014-10-27T20:49:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing your review! Your wedding was so lovely and we were so happy to be there sharing in your family's clear joy for you and your new husband!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Ana Carla D

I simply loved working with Leanne. At first when I was trying to contact vendors I got really disappointed because most wedding coordinators did not want to work with some one from outside the country and some of them was actually rude, however when I contact Leanne she was... Read More very nice and gave me a lot of solutions and ways we could work from a different. She made my wedding planning experience a lot easier and I was able to have the wedding of my dream because of her help.

2014-09-12T15:12:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We loved getting to know you and your family & friends through the process of planning your wedding. You made such a beautiful bride - gorgeous, actually! - and we can't wait to... Read Less Read More

My Favorite Vendor

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Ashley T

You Name it was by far the best money I spent for my wedding!! Leanne and team were spot on with everything! I hired them as a day of coordinator and they nailed it! I was a crazy bride and had my MOH and myself doing all of my personal flowers and centerpieces ourselves. When I... Read More first met You Name it at a wedding expo, I asked Leanne if I could hire her to set everything at our venue up and act as the day of coordinator. She said they would customize a package to exactly what I needed, and she did just that. I am a corporate event planner so I knew I could handle all of the details leading up to the wedding, but knowing she would be there to handle all of the details the day of, made me relax and actually enjoy the day. Leanne met with us and the venue representative the week before the wedding and gave me checklists and forms that made me smile. She thought of things I didn't even think of which really impressed me. We went over everything her team would be setting up and coordinating and while I was overwhelmed with everything, she took it with a smile. We chatted the day before the wedding and sorted a few things out. The day of arrived and they rocked everything! They did a lot of running around by picking up our flowers and bringing them to the venue. I'm not sure what else they did, but all I know is I got a video of everything they set up and it looked AWESOME!! And at least an hour before the guests were to arrive. It was all better than I expected! I forgot, I even emailed her while I was planning for some band recommendations. She emailed me back right away with some successful bands she works with. While I didn't use them, I still appreciate her going above and beyond for me. Overall, You Name it gave me a feeling of confidence that they could handle it. I never had to question my decision of hiring them, it just felt right. Leanne's attitude is awesome. If you can't get along with her as your coordinator, you are a mean person. She took everything I threw her way with a "yes" confident attitude. They were simply AMAZING!! I feel like I got a steal for everything they did. Well worth it!

2014-09-12T15:25:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in detail! It is so helpful to us to know what stands out in your memory as why working with us was helpful to you. We were honored you trusted us with your day and enjoyed working... Read Less Read More

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 7/30/2014

Leanne was a life savor! We live out of state and needed someone in the area to do the leg work for us. Leanne did that for us and much, much more. She provided us with recommendations when we had no clue where to begin and made arrangements with vendors. During the wedding, her... Read More and her crew made sure that everything was the way we wanted it. The ceremony was beautiful.

2014-09-12T15:24:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your unique day! Some of the special choices you made are things we won't soon be forgetting! Those metal trees- while so stressful in the beginning - became such a fun touch at the reception!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 7/28/2014

Leanne and her team were wonderful! She listened to what we wanted and researched vendors. She went over any details that we had questions about. She brought up many details we hadn't even thought about. The day of the wedding she was there and handled everything for us. We were... Read More able to relax and enjoy my daughters wedding day instead of thinking of how everything was going to flow and how to get everything done. She was worth way more than what we paid her! Don't have a wedding without her!

2014-09-12T15:23:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We loved getting to know your family and friends - who are such warm, fun folks! Good luck with your move and next adventure in life!

Best Wedding Planner - You Name It Events

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Sarah S

I cannot say enough good things about Leanne Valdes and her team at You Name It Events! They helped us from the beginning planning stages to the actual wedding day. Leanne assisted us in finding almost all of our vendors from photography & videography to the bakery & florist.... Read More She has extensive knowledge about each vendor which she provided to us in order to select which vendor would work best for us. She was also critical in putting together vendor contracts & making sure we were not only getting a fair price, but getting the level of service we wanted. In the end, Leanne saved us so much time & money in selecting our vendors. (The vendors she recommended were also all wonderful). The second major part of what Leanne & her team helped us with was coordinating the day of the wedding, which involved set-up, clean up, organization of the rehearsal/ceremony & reception, making sure our card box was secure, delivering flowers, etc. There was no task too small for her team - at one point I even caught them doing dishes at my parents house! They really went the extra mile to make sure that the day flowed perfectly. For example, when the limo arrived to bring the ladies to the church, the driver said he needed payment before leaving. This would have caused a lot of stress without having Leanne there to run to the bank & grab a cashier's check. Overall, I can't imagine not having Leanne there to help with everything. As someone who worries about the details, I was put at ease knowing that her team was there to take care of things. If asked if I would hire You Name It again, I would say absolutely with no hesitation. They are the best!!!

2014-09-12T15:22:23 Response from the vendor

You are too sweet!! We have been seeing the photos of your beautiful day and every time we get to relive it is so fun! Such delicate and beautiful details made for a memorable and special day - even for us! Thanks for choosing us!

All-Around Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Sarah L

We worked with Leanne for over a year before our wedding. From the very moment I reached out to inquire about services through the very end of the wedding reception, Leanne was responsive, creative, professional, and caring. We were planning our wedding long-distance so it was... Read More invaluable to us to have someone on the ground who knew the lay of the land. She listened to every phone call and email, and always provided a solution. She connected us with high-quality vendors within our budget who fit our style. We had full confidence that our day would go smoothly because of her and her team, and it did - despite a raging thunderstorm during our ceremony, forcing us to go to plan B! We wouldn't be happier with how everything turned out and would recommend You Name It Events to anyone.

2014-09-12T15:21:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys for the treat of being a part of your day - we loved the style you brought to your simple but beautiful day. Those moments in the farmhouse, while your parents took turns reading the ketubah text - those moments were so... Read Less Read More

You Name It they Do it! The #1 Event Planning Service

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Cynthia M

You Name It Events is a top notch event planning service! You Name It deserves 10 stars for the customer service they delivered through out the one year wedding planning process for our beautiful Lake Michigan wedding! My husband and I are still in absolute awe at the fabulous... Read More job Leanne and her team did to help our wedding weekend go absolutely perfect and seamless! Our family and out of town guests were so pleased to have the You Name It team on board, because it allowed everyone to enjoy the wedding without any headaches or mishaps. Everyone is still talking about how helpful it was to have You Name It to assist with our wedding weekend. My husband and I live in NYC. We planned to have a Lake Michigan wedding in South Haven because I was born and raised in West Michigan. We planned to have a big city wedding in small town. We knew we would need assistance with planning from afar. Although, You Name It is located in Chicagoland, we are located in NYC, and our wedding was in Michigan there were no issues with distance. Leanne made multiple trips to Michigan when needed during the entire planning process. Leanne totally understood our vision for our 230 guests and she went above and beyond to make sure we were always happy through out the planning process till the day of our wedding. Her ability to be meticulous and detailed oriented is impeccable. Leanne remembers everything! Even on the day of the wedding when the Limo driver was late. Leanne solved the issue immediately without hesitation she called another company and made sure we had a beautiful back up limo and we were still on time to our ceremony! Hiring You Name It Events was by far one of the best purchases we made for our wedding! You Name It does everything with excellence they are truly the #1 one planning service to choose for your special day!

2014-09-12T15:20:30 Response from the vendor

Truly - working with you guys was such a pleasure. Everything you had in mind for your day and for your guests was such a treat. There are moments from your day that will literally never be outshined by anything else we will experience and... Read Less Read More

No Regrets!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Debbie D

I purchased the "week of" package but my work with Leanne and her team began immediately, with unlimited access by phone or e-mail for months ahead of time, whenever I had a question. I don't even think I used all of my meetings, there were so many included. (And totally worth... Read More the drive to Geneva!) I am a person who feels the need to be in control, and has no trouble making decisions, so I wasn't sure at first if it would be worth it to hire a planner. But, I decided to coordinate an interfaith (Muslim-Christian) ceremony, outdoors, in the middle of downtown Chicago. There was NO WAY it would have come together without Leanne and Danielle. The two days before the wedding, I relaxed on my couch and the only communication I made with a vendor was with Leanne. Because I felt the urge to double check with her that everything was in place (an urge that was, of course, unnecessary). They were also indispensable for the reception, where our banquet manager had complete amnesia regarding everything we discussed pertaining to our timeline and tried to shift everything a different way. Since Leanne had been present for previous conversations at the hall, she was able to intervene and make sure we stuck with the original plan. Finally, as a nice touch, Leanne and Danielle both took separate route from the ceremony to the reception, and texted us to let us know which one had the least traffic. (downtown chicago - weekend - summer - definitely a huge help!) Long story short, hiring a planner (and THIS planner) is a must for anyone planning a wedding that involves either a) excessive coordination or b) families and cultures that are different or difficult to please, requiring plans to be strictly adhered to. We have heard nothing but wonderful comments about our day and I know that many potential disasters were averted due to YNI's professionalism and expertise.

2014-09-12T15:19:33 Response from the vendor

You and your husband were such a pleasure to get to know throughout this process! We love learning more about couple's stories and their families - and you have both an interesting story and interesting families!! We look forward to staying in touch and hearing... Read Less Read More

You Name It Events

Reviewed on 6/22/2014

I would enthusiastically endorse using this wedding planning service. Leanne's attention to detail is impeccable. She really listens to her clients to insure they are getting exactly what they want. My event was absolutely perfect. You will not be disappointed if you use them!

2014-09-12T15:18:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! It is so helpful for us to receive feedback in this way and we really appreciate it!

Day-Of Wedding Coordination

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Brittany B

Working with Leanne, Megan and Jeni on my wedding day was a wonderful experience. As the bride, I wanted to have a day-of coordinator about a month before our wedding. Leanne was super accommodating to us and made us feel confident and comfortable in our wedding plans. She was... Read More easy to work with and made sure each little detail was covered. Leanne would work after hours to meet with us based on our schedules. There were so many things that came up that I totally didn't think about for the wedding, and I was so happy we decided to have a day-of coordinator so that nothing would slip by us. Leanne and Megan also did a venue walk-through with us so that they would know every detail and came up with wonderful ideas during this time as well. Our day-of coordinators were Megan and Jeni. Leanne had another wedding to be at that day, however she still took the time to stop by and say hello which meant a lot! Jeni was great at assisting my bridal party and helping us with all our needs. Megan was awesome and made sure the whole day ran smoothly. Everyone was so nice and helpful, which in turn helped me not stress out! I would highly recommend You Name It Events for your upcoming wedding if you want to feel stress-free and have it run flawlessly.

2014-09-12T15:17:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind and thoughtful review of our services! Your wedding was absolutely breathtaking - and it is so fun to see photos pop up with you and your groom in them! You guys are simply beautiful people - inside & out.

Leanne Valdes

Leanne Valdes founded You Name It Events in 2010 with a vision to provide the kind of great service that is too often hard to find nowadays. Coming from a background of various administrative roles including leadership training & development and administration, she brings the best blend of excitement and experience to your wedding planning process. Her favorite two moments at every wedding are when she finally sees the vision turning into reality and the (usually brief) moment she gets to pause and observe as couples & their guests are creating memories for a lifetime.

TO You Name It Events