YOUR AMAZING WEDDING DJ!! - R5 Entertainment, LLC

All of Central Texas from Waco to San Antonio

Don't be fooled by low budget DJ's!

Together with my wife Franchesca, we work hard to make your moments more memorable. We work with our clients to deliver the absolute best within their wedding budget. We will help you every step of the way to ensure your event goes off without a hitch (no pun intended). We will go above and beyond and give 110% to provide that "something special" wedding couples are looking for. R5 Entertainment is a family owned business providing DJ, Karaoke, Lighting, and Emcee services for Weddings, Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, Reunions, and Corporate Events. We serve Austin, Waco, Temple, Killeen, San Antonio, and surrounding areas.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

13233 Pond Springs Rd, Austin, TX All of Central Texas from Waco to San Antonio (877) 222-7520

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Niles A

We chose R5 Entertainment for our wedding DJ and that was the best decision we made...When we first met Randal, he provided us with such a great vision and gave such amazing advice, we said "That's it, we have to hire him!" So thankful we did. He was professional, kind, gave us... Read More great suggestions, acted as my therapist and calmed my nerves about the big day, was very quick at responding to my countless emails, but most importantly, he was a GREAT MC for my wedding. He never skipped a beat, everything went perfect and to plan. If it was not for Randal @ R5 Entertainment, our special day would not have been so special. If you're getting married or having an important event, you must hire a true professional who understands the art of MCing. You have to get his light package, he brought the venue to life with the Reds and Blues and Whites. My guests all raved about how awesome he was...Randal is amazing, period.

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Amanda P

Randal was such a great DJ. I had my wedding at the Omni Hotel in Austin Texas and he absolutely made it amazing. He really did a great job and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. We purchased the package that included lights and it really made a huge difference in... Read More how much fun the dance floor was! Thanks again Randal! Amanda and Tyler Marshall

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Sarah T

Randal did an amazing job as the DJ for our wedding! From the very beginning, he was quick to respond. We had some good conversations before I decided to book R5 Entertainment. Throughout the 6 months before my wedding, I probably updated him a million times. He was extremely... Read More patient throughout all of my changes. He even gave me some great advice on how to make the timeline for my wedding! The weekend before the wedding, my husband and I had a long conversation with him going over the details of the timeline and music. It helped us relax and hand all of the entertaining over to him. We felt like we were in good hands, and we were right! The day of the wedding, everything went very smoothly. He played all of the songs on our "must play" list, and got people dancing. He was very 'go with the flow'. Transitions between different parts of the reception went smoothly due to his announcements. He stuck to the timeline that I gave him (which was really important to me) and kept me, my maid of honor and my coordinator informed the whole evening of changes or when we were supposed to move on (while also not being overburdening or pushy at all). My husband and I were so glad that we trusted Randal with our wedding. It was well worth it. I would highly recommend R5 Entertainment.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Wendy T

Randall is fantastic. We loved him!!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Leslie A

R5 Entertainment did a wonderful job at our wedding. Randall was super professional, and made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Sarah R

Randall did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He is very thorough and accommodating. He also has a very impressive set up. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Alex R

Excellent DJ! Randal DJ'd our outdoor wedding ceremony and indoor reception seamlessly. He also had our entire bridal party dancing until the very last song! Definitely recommend R5 for any event needing a DJ.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Kendall H

Randall did an amazing job! His professionalism was above and beyond. He played great music, read the crowd, and kept the party going. He even helped with passing out champagne for toasts and personally went up to each table when it was their turn to go get in the buffet line.... Read More We were relieved to have such a smooth reception and we owe most of it to Randall!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Lindsey R

If you want a DJ who is professional, accommodating, and listens to what you want, R5 Entertainment is for you. We loved working with Randal every step of the way. One of our favorite things about him is that he made a visit to the venue before the wedding day. He also did a... Read More great job keeping us on track the day of so that we didn't run behind on important events at the wedding such as the cake cutting or first dance. He was definitely a calming presence which is always nice. We are so happy that we hired R5 Entertainment. We definitely made the right decision!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Felicia B

R5 Entertainment, LLC is fantastic. Randall was the best price overall in our area. His setup is completely professional, his lighting and display looked fabulous, and he tailored the playlist to what our guests wanted. I would recommend him 100%. He's got a great personality... Read More and was extremely professional throughout all of our meetings. He absolutely wanted to make sure everything was just as we wanted it for our special day. He made sure the week of that everything was correct and talked through the ceremony and reception with me and made sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's names correctly. We were able to go to his office before booking and play around with the lights to decide what look we wanted and how much lighting we wanted for our dance floor.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Melissa S

Randal was so fun to work with. We set up an initial phone call to go over what we could expect from him and the services he would be providing based on the package we selected. Randal was patient and answered all of our questions and seemed genuinely interested in making sure... Read More we were comfortable with him prior to signing our contract. We were very confident in him once we hung up on our initial call. Randal provides a website for you to input all of the music that you want and has a timeline that you fill out so he knows exactly what you want on your wedding day. A week before the wedding, we set up another call to finalize the details so he had all the music ready. On our wedding day, he showed up early to get everything set up prior to guests arriving. From the seating of the first guest until we shut the dance floor down, Randal kept the music going without skipping a beat. Every song we asked to be played was and he didn't get any of our specific song requests wrong. We are so happy that we decided to use R5 Entertainment for our wedding day and would highly recommend him to anyone searching for a DJ that will not disappoint. We are confident in recommending Randal to all of our friends getting married in the near future.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Jolie S

Randal DJ'd our wedding this past weekend & did a great job! He was very knowledgeable and accommodated some of our interesting requests. There were many children at our wedding and he handled their excitement and energy well. All of our guests had a great time and this due in... Read More large to great music and ambiance R5 Entertainment provided.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Amanda M

R5 Entertainment offers everything one wants in a vendor-- professionalism, poise, punctuality, expertise, flexibility, and passion. Randall provided excellent service and kept the wedding running smoothly. I would have been lost without him! ♡

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

Randal was excellent! Super professional, on time, great variety of music, really good equipment and sound system. I really liked that he provided a list of songs prior the event , and he had the initiative to go over the event before so we were on the same page with the flow.... Read More Also great that he brings a team partner that is constantly checking sound in different point of the venue.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Crystal D

Randal was very professional from day one of our consultation to our wedding day. He worked both our ceremony and reception. The quality and setup of his equipment was excellent. My fiancé and I provided a couple of genres/songs we liked and he worked from there. He knew how to... Read More read our crowd and play hits that kept everyone dancing. We appreciate his attention to detail to make for a smooth ceremony and reception. Thanks Randal!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

Randal and his new wife make a great team. I used them for our 50th Wedding Anniversary DJ. The music was wonderful and was exactly what we wanted. You will not go wrong with R5 Entertainment.

2016-06-14T10:07:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks Ken! We had an amazing time also. You have the nicest bunch of friends and family.

Randal Robbins

After 15 years of executive experience in a large enterprise, one day I was planning my wedding and disappointed with what DJ's had to offer. I knew I could do it better so I decided to start my own business. I really love making special memories for wonderful people and use all of my leadership, communications, and organization skills to my clients advantage.