4368 SW Bilow Rd, Madison, AL (256) 603-2998

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Shelsie M

Your Desires is amazing! I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. Mrs. Rose had everything running like clockwork. The ceremony was on time, everything looked amazing, guestswere organized and assisted in anyway. As a bride on the day of the wedding, that is... Read More such a relief!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Tanzania R

The best day of our life would never been if it wasn't for Rosemary Robinson our Wedding Planner from Your Desires. Keeping us on budget was not easy. I owe it all to her. She has so much patience, took the time to understand me and my husbands wants. I left everything in her... Read More hands and she never let us down and for that I will always be grateful. Your words of wisdom, checking up on us and communicating every step of the way and making sure we wasn't to stressed out made our experience 10 times better. Kept me from being a bridezilla lol. Thank You for bringing our dreams to light and giving us nothing but great memories to carry on for life. XoXo

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Chentel H

Rosemary Robinson was such a blessing for our wedding . She was there from beginning to end , she took so much stress away and worries. Your desires staff and sweet Rosemary were the best!!!!!! I would definitely recommend Your Desires Bridal!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Courtnie R

Mrs. Rosemary is AMAZING!!! From our very first meeting until our Wedding day she was sweet, welcoming, and made me feel so at ease. I did not have to worry about a thing. She took care of every need and she reeled me back in from time to time when I needed it in order to keep... Read More me on budget. I would use her over and over again. I highly recommend her for any event because she is excellent!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Tashel R

Mrs. Rosemary is truly a GEM! I don't think I could have asked for a better Wedding Coordinator. From start to finish, I knew that whatever I needed, she would execute and get the job done. She was very personal and hands on, EXTREMELY frugal, which I ABSOLUTELY LOVED!! She... Read More delivered my vision on a silver platter and for that I am will forever be grateful. She is AMAZING!!! Book her!!! She will also be doing my sister's wedding in July 2018 😀

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Victoria L

Mrs. Rosemary is simply amazing! I had already planned most of my wedding on my own. She did not try to change my ideas at all. She just gave me suggestions, and gave me advise on things that she has had problems with in the past. She even brought several people to help make... Read More sure my wedding flowed smoothly (at no extra charge). Every bride needs a Mrs. Rosemary by their side.