The best wedding dress experience west of Boston!

Dream is a 2016 Best of Boston & Best of The knot boutique offering brides something different - a private and personalized shopping experience. The shop is chic & comfortable with a large dressing room, cozy seating area for friends and family, affordable & beautiful dresses plus a dedicated dream dress stylist - the owner! "I wanted to create a personalized and intimate atmosphere so brides could feel comfortable, have fun and really be listened to." - Malinda, Owner of Your Dream Bridal

Wedding Dresses, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available

730 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, MA (978) 443-0810
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Caitlin S

Where to start? This was my 9th or 10th place that I went (I know it's far to many) and I wish I started here! Malinda takes the time to get to know you, your style and what you want to look like on your wedding day. I ended up buying my dream dress here and I could not be more... Read More excited to walk down the aisle in it! This place is a must go, Malinda really is fabulous to work with and for me, finally brought the excitement into dress shopping.!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jenna L

If I could give Your Dream Bridal more stars I would!!! I was so lucky to have my first and only dress shopping experience Malinda at Your Dream Bridal! Malinda sees only one bride at her boutique at a time which really made me feel special and attended to. She takes the time to... Read More listen to your likes and dislikes to make great recommendations on what to try next. Her selection is FANTASTIC and very reasonably priced. Malinda has struck the right balance between style and price in everything in her store! After trying different styles and looks I fell in love with THE DRESS that same day!! I had three follow up appointments with Malinda and her seamstress Betsy who was just as sweet and conscientious as Malinda. Every detail was taken care of for me which is a huge weight off my shoulders while I've been in full on planning mode. I just went for my last fitting and I can't wait to wear my dress! Malinda is so invested in her business and it really shows. My mom and I are so happy to have given our business to Malinda :) I could not have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Kristin K

Malinda is awesome! Her store is beautiful - with plenty of space for the gowns to hang freely and give you the ability to really see what they look like (no plastic bags!). She has a great feel for what will look good on a bride and asks the perfect questions to help you... Read More describe how different dresses feel, what aspects you like, don't like, etc. all while helping you find your way to right look. My sister, mom and I all loved our time at Dream.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Molly D

I have too many good things to say! Malinda is an absolute sweetheart and even more helpful than I could've hoped for. I've been to a handful of salons (all in Boston), and few compared to my experience at Dream Bridal. It was a relaxed and personal environment, something I... Read More felt lacked in the busier city-based salons. Malinda never made me feel rushed or pressured, and gave me great advice on choosing the perfect dress - which I found here! I can't forget to mention that the salon itself is absolutely stunning. There is an abundance of natural light and the dresses are all beautifully on display for you to see for yourself. Not to mention, the fitting room and staging area are so spacious and inviting. Do not overlook this salon!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Emily R

Dream Bridal made the purchase of my wedding dress such an enjoyable experience! Malinda is a true professional and an expert in all things bridal! She was able to take a few things I knew I wanted and didn't want in a wedding gown and immediately find a selection of 10 or so... Read More dresses that all had amazing potential - within 30 minutes I had found my dress! Additionally, she was able to advise me on alterations, bridal hair and makeup! Also, as a shorter bride Malinda suggested custom ordering the dress shorter to save on alterations. I did this and the length of the dress was absolutely perfect! The only alterations I needed were for the bustle. Overall, I highly recommend Dream Bridal to any brides in the Boston area!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Jill L

I LOVED my experience at Your Dream Bridal. Malinda was great and she listened to what I was looking for in a dress and knew exactly what would look good on me. I love the atmosphere in the store and how there is only 1 bride in the store at a time. I highly recommend Your... Read More Dream Bridal if you are looking for the perfect wedding dress!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Meaghan O

Malinda is AMAZING. It was my first day dress shopping and I had a bad experience at my first salon. The saleswoman was pushy and put me in a dress way over the budget I gave her. Feeling discouraged, I was nervous about my next appointment. Enter: Malinda at Your Dream Bridal.... Read More She literally locks her door when you get there so you have the salon all to yourself. She sat with me and asked me lots of questions to better understand my style and my vision for the day. Let me tell you, she had me pegged. She let me roam the salon and pick things I liked but also picked a few she thought I'd like too. She narrowed me down until we found the dress and I could not be happier. Malinda is the type of person you want to give your business to. If you are nervous about dress shopping or sick of being in the huge dress warehouses feeling rushed to buy dresses you just don't like, go see Malinda. You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Laura B

I highly recommend Your Dream Bridal! Malinda is so sweet and very helpful. It was evident that she really wanted to get to know me and my style. She guided me through the process but ultimately let me figure out what I liked best, which ended up being slightly different than... Read More what I had envisioned! My dress has so many amazing elements to it - unique, fun, elegant, and I'm so excited to wear it on my big day! Thank you Malinda for making my dress shopping experience amazing!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Brittany P

Your Dream Bridal was the second shop I looked in and I truly wish I had started there. First off, Malinda is wonderful!! She made me feel like I was the most important bride in the world. The first shop I went to was very crowded, only spent about 30-40 minutes with me, and... Read More it was difficult to really get the experience with so many other people/brides in the store. Malinda only has one bride in at a time in her shop and spends a lot of time making sure each detail is taken care of. The shop is beautiful, clean, and dreamy. Best of all, the dresses were all beautiful and reasonably priced. I'm so thankful I came across her shop and I give it my highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Nicole P

Your Dream Bridal was my first and only appointment, and it was the greatest experience. Malinda was absolutely wonderful; I wasn't entirely sure what styles of dresses I liked, and she took the time to understand our wedding and my personality to narrow it down. I had a few... Read More pictures of dresses I thought I might like, so she put me in those first, although she noted that they were different than what she pictured me in. Each dress got closer and closer, until she put me in the dress she imagined me in. That was my dress. She knew it from the beginning, but she took the time to work through it so I could see it too. She was so sweet throughout the entire appointment and an absolute pleasure to work with. I wouldn't have wanted to get my perfect dress from anywhere else!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Jeanna P

I would highly recommend Your Dream Bridal to any bride looking for a gown. Malinda is extremely helpful and kind. She took the time to get to know my style and what I am envisioning for my wedding day. She was also able to help pinpoint what I liked and didn't like about... Read More certain styles. Working with her was a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Meghan M

This was the first stop for me and ended up being the last on the search for my wedding dress. Malinda put me at ease and helped narrow down all the different dresses I liked. I found the dress of my dreams and couldn't imagine my special day with out it. Malinda is super... Read More helpful and her dress options are beautiful.

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Samantha O

I can't say enough about my experience at Your Dream Bridal. Malinda is amazing and made my experience wonderful. This was the first and only place that I went to while I was dress shopping. Being the only bride in the store at one time, allows Malinda to give you her... Read More undivided attention. I was stuck between two very different dresses and Malinda gave me three questions to think about to help me with making up my mind on which dress to choose. I am so happy that I chose to buy my dress here and I would recommend Your Dream Bridal to anyone looking to have an enjoyable and memorable experience!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Sarah C

I just purchased my dress from Your Dream Bridal this past weekend and my experience was just that, a dream. Malinda did an incredible job figuring out exactly what I liked about each dress I tried on. She put the pieces together like a puzzle and found my perfect gown. I would... Read More recommend this salon to anyone who is having trouble figuring out which direction to go in - at the very least, you'll have a fun day and learn a little something about what you may be looking for. Best case scenario you'll walk out with your dress like I did. I can't thank Malinda enough! :)

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Kerry M

I can't say enough wonderful things about Malinda and my experience at Dream. She is so lovely, helpful and thoughtful. I am so glad I chose to buy my dress here!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Alice B

Your Dream Bridal was my first and last stop when looking for my wedding gown. The shop was recommended by a friend and I could not be more happy with my experience from start to finish! Malinda is sweet, patient, knowledgeable, and so easy to work with. I loved that it's by... Read More appointment only so you have the place to yourself. I found my "dream" gown that I absolutely love and can't thank Malinda enough!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Krystle O

I had a good feeling about my appointment at Your Dream Bridal from the info online including reviews which proved to be true - I FINALLY found the dress of MY dreams at Your Dream Bridal after visiting several other shops and just about given up hope. YDB has a beautiful... Read More collection of unique dresses displayed openly. You get the whole shop closed to yourself while Malinda gets to know you and your style for your own personal shopping experience. She is extremely knowledgable and accommodating and I can't thank her enough for helping me find my dress!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Meredith E

My experience could not have been better! The owner, Malinda, provided such a unique, professional, one-on-one experience that helped me find my perfect dress. Malinda only sees one client at a time, so having the whole shop to myself meant Malinda was giving me her undivided... Read More attention (a very welcomed experience after the craziness of other shops I had tried). The other thing I most appreciated was how smart Malinda is. She was able to take in my feedback on each dress to pin point themes within my taste. For instance, I didn't realize that I didn't like detailing at the hem until she was able to see that trend. She was so knowledgeable and I learned a lot! Together, we found the perfect dress, which was actually the first one she picked out for me based on my initial description of what I was looking for (she knew right from the start)! Her selection was great, too, with plenty of variety for me to try. Malinda does not provide any tailoring herself, but provides a great list of seamstresses to try. She also gave great advice for where to buy bridesmaids dresses. I couldn't have put my wedding attire together without her!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Kate V

I cannot say enough about the experience Malinda provided. This was the third place I looked at dresses and after I put the first dress on, I knew I was going to find exactly what I was looking for with Malinda. She took the time to REALLY listen to me and provide... Read More suggestions and feedback to make sure I was 100% happy. The shop is beautiful and the attention you get being the only bride there, really makes a huge difference. I never felt pressure once to make a decision or like I had to speed it up! It was never about closing the sale (something I so appreciate) It was really an unbelievable experience...I cannot recommend this place enough..and even more so, Malinda, because she is so warm and welcoming!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Carly R

I had an amazing experience at Your Dream Bridal! It was the first and only place I tried and dresses and I am so excited to wear my dress on my wedding day. Malinda was terrific -- kind and encouraging and very knowledgeable about all of the dresses and designers. She took the... Read More time to review all of my preferences before we met and already had a pretty good idea about what I was looking for. As I tried on different dresses, she asked very specific questions to help me narrow down what I liked and didn't like. This made it much easier to find a dress that I loved. I would highly recommend going to Your Dream Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Lauren L

The moment I stepped into Dream Bridal, I knew that I was going to walk away with the dress I had been envisioning. Malinda has an amazing assortment of unique, delicately crafted dresses, and her thoughtful approach to helping you select the perfect dress for you made the whole... Read More process fun and easy. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Morgan M

A friend had recommended Malinda and Dream to me and I am so glad that she did! After a long day of dress shopping in a snow storm, walking into Malinda's shop was just what I needed. From the start of our visit Malinda was warm and inviting and really took the time to hear... Read More about my dress shopping experience, myself, my fiance, our venue, etc. I always had an image of a classic and timeless, simple but elegant dress in my mind for what I wore on my wedding day, but I almost broke that image and my dress budget at another shop. Not ready to commit to breaking my budget we next traveled to Dream and Malinda helped me to find my not only a gorgeous dress but the right dress! The dress Malinda helped me find not only fit my dream image of my wedding gown, but my personality, my fiance's personality and attire, our venue, the concept for our wedding day and everything in between - and a dress under my budget! I am so thankful for her kindness, patience, and thoughtfulness throughout our entire visit and not just with me, but with my mom, mother in law to be and my maid of honor. I truly cannot wait until my dress arrives and to go back to her absolutely adorable and beautiful shop! Malinda and Your Dream Bridal truly are a dream come true and I recommend them to any bride to be in the New England area. My maid of honor has already even said that Dream will be her first stop when it is time to shop for her wedding dress.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Alicia R

If you want a personalized, memorable experience, Your Dream Bridal is the boutique to visit! Malinda is not only pleasant to work with, but she is also incredibly devoted to her clients, even before they step through her doors. I found a dress from 2013 on Instagram, and... Read More Malinda was able to work with the designer to get the sample for my first visit. Malinda really understands how important this day is and wants every bride to feel and look her best. I highly recommend her to any bride looking for that personal experience.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Chris P

Malinda was fabulous!! Walking into a spacious showroom was the perfect beginning (I live in the city and had gone to a cramped boutique the day before). She had already pulled gowns and had a strategy and flow to the order in which I tried them on. She gave my family and me... Read More space to have our own opinions and conversation, and when we were done brought up other ideas we hadn't even thought of! She is a smart and respectable business woman and I would be more than happy to refer her to anyone else!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Charlotte B

We visited 3 different salons and this was by far the most professional, fun, and most beautiful gowns we saw! Malinda was fantastic and helped me find the dress of my dreams. Would recommend her to any bride!

Malinda

I believe everyone should feel beautiful, excited & inspired when shopping for dresses no matter your size, age or type of wedding. Feeling beautiful & like yourself is so important on your wedding day, and when you are looking for that dream dress to marry your soul mate in, you shouldn’t feel rushed or overwhelmed. Whether you come with family & friends or alone, it’s your first or third wedding, your wedding is big or small, I am here as your guide and friend. Thank you for making Dream part of your wedding experience & let’s have some fun! XO, Malinda PS. That’s me & the man of my dreams!