The best wedding dress experience west of Boston!

Dream is a 2016 Best of Boston & Best of The knot boutique offering brides something different - a private and personalized shopping experience. The shop is chic & comfortable with a large dressing room, cozy seating area for friends and family, affordable & beautiful dresses plus a dedicated dream dress stylist - the owner! "I wanted to create a personalized and intimate atmosphere so brides could feel comfortable, have fun and really be listened to." - Malinda, Owner of Your Dream Bridal

Wedding Dresses, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

730 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, MA (978) 443-0810
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Cait S

Where to start? This was my 9th or 10th place that I went (I know it's far to many) and I wish I started here! Malinda takes the time to get to know you, your style and what you want to look like on your wedding day. I ended up buying my dream dress here and I could not be more... Read More excited to walk down the aisle in it! This place is a must go, Malinda really is fabulous to work with and for me, finally brought the excitement into dress shopping.!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jenna L

If I could give Your Dream Bridal more stars I would!!! I was so lucky to have my first and only dress shopping experience Malinda at Your Dream Bridal! Malinda sees only one bride at her boutique at a time which really made me feel special and attended to. She takes the time to... Read More listen to your likes and dislikes to make great recommendations on what to try next. Her selection is FANTASTIC and very reasonably priced. Malinda has struck the right balance between style and price in everything in her store! After trying different styles and looks I fell in love with THE DRESS that same day!! I had three follow up appointments with Malinda and her seamstress Betsy who was just as sweet and conscientious as Malinda. Every detail was taken care of for me which is a huge weight off my shoulders while I've been in full on planning mode. I just went for my last fitting and I can't wait to wear my dress! Malinda is so invested in her business and it really shows. My mom and I are so happy to have given our business to Malinda :) I could not have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Kristin K

Malinda is awesome! Her store is beautiful - with plenty of space for the gowns to hang freely and give you the ability to really see what they look like (no plastic bags!). She has a great feel for what will look good on a bride and asks the perfect questions to help you... Read More describe how different dresses feel, what aspects you like, don't like, etc. all while helping you find your way to right look. My sister, mom and I all loved our time at Dream.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Emily F

Amazing! Loved the one on one attention and privacy when trying on dresses. She gave her professional advice and helped me narrow down my choices. I recommend her to all my friends

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Grace G

Your Dream Bridal was my second and last bridal salon experience. Malinda did an excellent job maximizing the hour long appointment we had and gave me the tough love I needed - if I didn't immediately love the dress, we moved on. The best advice she gave me was to make sure I... Read More picked a dress that fit my body type. Even if I were to lose weight before the wedding (which I did end up doing!), I would be the same shape so pick the dress I loved today, not what I thought I might look good in, in the future. She also empowered me to make the dress choice for me, not for anyone else I brought along to the appointment. We landed on a dress that fit all the dress elements I wanted and was in my price budget. The day of the wedding, I felt absolutely gorgeous and comfortable. I'm recommending Your Dream Bridal to all my newly engaged friends and I hope you will visit too!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Elise M

My experience at Your Dream Bridal, with Malinda, was simply amazing. She opens the door to you, your friends, and your family, and was able to make my experience so much easier than I anticipated. She takes into consideration how you want to look, feel, and the vibe you want on... Read More your big day. She was prepared and reviewed my Pinterest board prior to arriving, to ensure she knew my "vision". She was also able to handle my big rowdy crew, and really make the appointment about me, what I wanted, and what I pictured myself getting married in. I found my dream dress, and I am so so happy with the experience.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Jessica S

I had a really great bridal experience that every bride to be deserves and I found my dream dress! If you looking for a custom designed dress and experience , this is the best boutique to go to!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Katy D

I cannot adequately express how wonderful my experience at Your Dream Bridal was. I had been overwhelmed at the thought of dress shopping... I hate weeding through packed racks of dresses trying to find that one gem. I shut down the moment I put something on my body and hate the... Read More way I look in it. I simply didn't know where to start. Malinda was my fairy godmother who made dress shopping not only an exciting experience, but a memorable one. Her shop is perfectly curated with unique, beautiful dresses. She guides you through the process and helps you discover what it is you truly love about not only your dream dress, but how you look and feel in it. By closing down her store to one bride to be at a time, she allowed me to have that special moment that I was never able to recreate at a larger bridal store. I found my dream dress at Your Dream Bridal because not only does Malinda offer stunning dresses that I could not find elsewhere, but she made me feel beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Leanna G

I had the most amazing appointment with Malinda. I was nearly sold on a dress I had tried on at another bridal shop in the morning when I went to Dream. I tried on 8 or so dresses and they just kept getting better and better! The last dress I tried on was different than anything... Read More I had envisioned I wanted. When I put it on I knew at that moment it was the one. Although out of my price range, Malinda was able to make it work and I purchased a gorgeous veil as well. Malinda is amazing at what she does and she will help you find the dress of your dreams. I can't say enough positive things about Dream!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Elizabeth B

Your Dream Bridal was my first and only appointment. I tried on about eight dresses and with each one Malinda took into consideration what I liked or didn't like about the dress. Each dress was closer and closer to what I wanted but not quite perfect. Malinda gave me options... Read More that allowed me to completely customize the dress of my dreams. I picked up my custom dress today and it is absolutely perfect. Malinda is down to earth, knowledgeable, and let's the bride remain in charge. She isn't the slightest bit pushy. I couldn't be happier to shop this small business owner and would highly reccomend her to anyone looking for their dream bridal experience.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Hannah G

The road to finding my wedding dress was a long one, and I’m so glad that it ended with me finding the perfect dress at Your Dream Bridal! I had ordered another dress and cancelled it, and had gone to about 7 other appointments and tried on honestly close to 100 dresses. I was... Read More discouraged and overwhelmed. My experience at Your Dream Bridal was wonderful- I love that you get the whole salon to yourself and you know you’re getting Malinda’s full attention. She was knowledgable about her dresses and really listened to what I was looking for. But, she was also so helpful to making me narrow down my vision and clarifying what I wanted. Her selection was a breath of fresh air after I felt like I had seen the same thing over and over again. I ended up with a dress from Truvelle- which was a brand I had not seen anywhere else. Malinda also sent off an antique family veil that was desperately in need of some restoration. She had a company she had worked with in the past and sent it to them for me, the veil came out beautifully! One less thing to worry about. I highly recommend Your Dream Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 J B

Leading up to the wedding, I was absolutely dreading the dress hunting process. I knew I didn't want to be herded into a dressing stall and fight my way through the crowd to get a peek in the mirror. I should not have worried, because Malinda made everything so fun and easy. It... Read More felt SO good to be the only customer, and Malida has a great eye for which dress looks the best on you. I was pretty overwhelmed with the whole dress situation and I had no idea what style I wanted. By the end of my appointment, I felt great. She totally didn't mind when I Facetimed with my mom, who couldn't be there. I never felt pressured to buy and in fact I left the store and waited a few days before making my decision. On my wedding day I felt like absolute royalty in my Astrid & Mercedes bridal gown.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Sarah H

Your Dream Bridal gets more than a 5 star rating! The owner, Malinda, is an absolute joy to work with -- she is kind, creative, thoughtful, smart and ultra responsive/easy to plan with. I am so grateful for Malinda and her store of gorgeous, high quality wedding dresses. I was... Read More overwhelmed with the choosing a wedding dress and hoped Malinda would be able to help -- she really did. Instead of pushing a sale (as so many other consultants do), or sharing strong opinions (also, as so many other consultants do), Malinda asked questions to make YOU think about how you feel in each dress (e.g., "do you feel like a bride in this dress?" "do you feel beautiful in this one?" "Is this one formal enough for you?"). You can tell that Malinda is devoted to helping you pick the right dress and takes time to listen to your wish list and look at photos with you -- she has a lot of patience. Malinda suggested that I add a sash, which I never would have thought to do by myself, but the sash makes the entire dress. Also, Malinda is fun and being the only bride in the store at once is really the only way to shop for a wedding dress.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kathryn H

I am so glad I found Your Dream Bridal!! I have visited all different types of bridal shops-from discount places to large shops with 2,000+ dresses to boutiques, Your Dream Bridal stands out as by far the best experience! Malinda made me feel special, never rushed me, and never... Read More pressured me to make a sale. Rather, Malinda took the time to listen to what I wanted and she provided the PERFECT dress!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kimberly L

I found a dress by Made With Love online about 8 months before my wedding that I was in love with. It was too late to order from the designer, so I almost gave up - until I saw that Your Dream Bridal was a local stockist! I reached out via email and Malinda replied immediately... Read More with dates and times available for an appointment. She was able to get me in within days due to a cancellation. I was even more excited to find that she had so many beautiful gowns available for our private appointment. She understood my style and my budget, and made it nearly impossible to choose only ONE dress because they were all PERFECT. She helped me choose a dress size that fit absolutely perfectly and needed no alterations, which I was thrilled about because I know sometimes they'll recommend you go up several sizes, or that you "can change" this or that - which to me is an extra headache/risk. My dress came in months earlier than expected, and fit perfectly. I would recommend Your Dream Bridal to anyone in southern NH or the Boston area!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Megan G

It could not have been any better of an experience working with Malinda at Your Dream Bridal. She devotes her time and attention to you and only you as she sees one bride at a time. She looks at photos you send her, and consults with you at the beginning of the appointment to... Read More really psychoanalyze what you’re truly looking for to make sure you feel like the bride you envision yourself being on your day! Her selection is absolutely GORGEOUS and she is so attentive and accommodating. My dress will be custom made and she took the extra time (over an hour) with me to show what she could do in tandem with the designer to custom make the perfect dress for me. I went to many bridal shops before and I honestly wish I didn't because I got the best service and experience here. I would recommend any bride go to Your Dream Bridal for quality, attentiveness and the amazing customer service Malinda provided. Thank you Malinda- I can’t wait to see my dress in February!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kristen M

I honestly could not say enough about this beautiful little shop or the owner! There is a large variety of dresses, and each one we looked at was so beautiful!! And the accessories are just gorgeous...oh my, there was this one pearl belt that was just absolutely stunning!! When... Read More I set up my appointment, I had briefly described the type of dress I was looking for, my style, and where I would be getting married. Malinda had obviously put some care and thought into it before my appointment, and had a few dresses already picked out that she thought I would love!! She was able to help me narrow down exactly the style and type of dress I was looking for, and matched me to the most beautiful, perfect dress (which of course, was one of the original ones she picked out for me before we even arrived)! My friends and family had such a wonderful time, I could not thank Malinda enough for such a fun, beautiful experience that I got to share with my girls. Thank you so much, Malinda!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Cayla M

Malinda and her bridal salon are absolutely fabulous! Her intimate salon made for a wonderful morning with my family and bridesmaids. She listened to exactly what I wanted and was able to help me find my dream dress on my first appointment. I have already recommended her to some... Read More of my other engaged girlfriends!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Kate S

Such a great experience with Malinda. I originally met her when I went with my friend who was shopping for her dress. Even though my friend didn't wind up finding her dress at the shop, she bought it from her anyways because her experience was that positive. Malinda is honest,... Read More makes you feel so comfortable, and has a great collection. My dress is perfectly me, exactly what I had envisioned, and I am so excited for it to come in!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Amanda S

I couldn't have imagined a better experience with trying on dresses for the first time. I chose my dream dress, which was the sixth one I tried on. Malinda really listened, and was able to figure out what I liked and what I didn't even when I couldn't put my finger on it. She... Read More made me feel at ease, and very comfortable. Love that the appointments are so personal, and it is literally just you and who you bring with you at the boutique. So happy I found Your Dream Bridal! I recommend to all of my newly engaged friends!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Sheena C

This was my first time trying on dresses. I spent a lot of time on the internet doing my research about different bridal salons. I found Malinda's shop on instgram, I chose to go there because she is a small shop and only caters to one bride at a time, you have her undivided... Read More attention. Because I was running a late the day of my appointment Malinda was nice enough to call and talk to me on the phone before I arrived, we talked about what I wanted in a dress, details, color. I was very insistent that I wanted lots of details and something with color. She listened to every word and had dresses waiting. I tried on about 10 dresses and I did find THE ONE, it's everything that I wanted. I am so happy I went to Dream, I was well taken care of, and couldn't imagine a better experience.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Emily G

Couldn't have been happier with Malinda and my dream dress. Malinda looked at my pinterest board before I visited to see what my style was. She was flexible and let me shop around. We tried on several dresses, and I bought my dress within the hour, with a belt and veil too! I... Read More felt amazing in my dress on my wedding day and am so thankful I used dream bridal! A small boutique is the way to go. Thank you Malinda!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kara T

I had the best experience at this fantastic boutique. Madinda was very gentle and helpful when guiding me towards what type of wedding dress I would love. She shot down myths and helped me understand what type of dress is appropriate for my wedding. She made me feel special and... Read More like a real bride! The one-on-one was the best experience I have had. She was very professional, gave great advice and her boutique is beautiful. She helped me find my perfect dress which I took home that day! If you are looking for the best wedding dress shopping go here!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Kate R

Malinda has created something truly amazing for brides everywhere! I came to her after a previous appointment with a large bridal store that had a stressful/competetive atmosphere. Malinda made my experience and my family's experience perfect. She listened to every word and... Read More helped me customize a dress I had been told could never exist. Your Dream Bridal really does make your dress dreams come true!!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Nancy B

Buying a wedding dress is exciting but also known to be stressful. My experience at Dream Bridal had all the excitement minus any stress. Malinda is kind, calm and offers excellent advice. Dream Bridal is a small elegant boutique with dresses out on display and a large... Read More dressing/lounge area for you and your guests. I sent Malinda my wedding dress Pinterest page and she pulled together a group of dresses that matched my style before I even got there. She asked thoughtful questions regarding the event and guided me through the entire process all with a smile on her face. This was the first of 3 shops that I went to but I came back and bought the first dress I tried on. Malinda just knew which one was for me!

Malinda

I believe everyone should feel beautiful, excited & inspired when shopping for dresses no matter your size, age or type of wedding. Feeling beautiful & like yourself is so important on your wedding day, and when you are looking for that dream dress to marry your soul mate in, you shouldn’t feel rushed or overwhelmed. Whether you come with family & friends or alone, it’s your first or third wedding, your wedding is big or small, I am here as your guide and friend. Thank you for making Dream part of your wedding experience & let’s have some fun! XO, Malinda PS. That’s me & the man of my dreams!