The best wedding dress experience west of Boston!

Dream is a 2016 Best of Boston & Best of The knot boutique offering brides something different - a private and personalized shopping experience. The shop is chic & comfortable with a large dressing room, cozy seating area for friends and family, affordable & beautiful dresses plus a dedicated dream dress stylist - the owner! "I wanted to create a personalized and intimate atmosphere so brides could feel comfortable, have fun and really be listened to." - Malinda, Owner of Your Dream Bridal

Wedding Dresses, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available

730 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, MA (978) 443-0810
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Caitlin S

Where to start? This was my 9th or 10th place that I went (I know it's far to many) and I wish I started here! Malinda takes the time to get to know you, your style and what you want to look like on your wedding day. I ended up buying my dream dress here and I could not be more... Read More excited to walk down the aisle in it! This place is a must go, Malinda really is fabulous to work with and for me, finally brought the excitement into dress shopping.!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jenna L

If I could give Your Dream Bridal more stars I would!!! I was so lucky to have my first and only dress shopping experience Malinda at Your Dream Bridal! Malinda sees only one bride at her boutique at a time which really made me feel special and attended to. She takes the time to... Read More listen to your likes and dislikes to make great recommendations on what to try next. Her selection is FANTASTIC and very reasonably priced. Malinda has struck the right balance between style and price in everything in her store! After trying different styles and looks I fell in love with THE DRESS that same day!! I had three follow up appointments with Malinda and her seamstress Betsy who was just as sweet and conscientious as Malinda. Every detail was taken care of for me which is a huge weight off my shoulders while I've been in full on planning mode. I just went for my last fitting and I can't wait to wear my dress! Malinda is so invested in her business and it really shows. My mom and I are so happy to have given our business to Malinda :) I could not have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Kristin K

Malinda is awesome! Her store is beautiful - with plenty of space for the gowns to hang freely and give you the ability to really see what they look like (no plastic bags!). She has a great feel for what will look good on a bride and asks the perfect questions to help you... Read More describe how different dresses feel, what aspects you like, don't like, etc. all while helping you find your way to right look. My sister, mom and I all loved our time at Dream.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Jeanna P

I would highly recommend Your Dream Bridal to any bride looking for a gown. Malinda is extremely helpful and kind. She took the time to get to know my style and what I am envisioning for my wedding day. She was also able to help pinpoint what I liked and didn't like about... Read More certain styles. Working with her was a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Meghan M

This was the first stop for me and ended up being the last on the search for my wedding dress. Malinda put me at ease and helped narrow down all the different dresses I liked. I found the dress of my dreams and couldn't imagine my special day with out it. Malinda is super... Read More helpful and her dress options are beautiful.

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Samantha O

I can't say enough about my experience at Your Dream Bridal. Malinda is amazing and made my experience wonderful. This was the first and only place that I went to while I was dress shopping. Being the only bride in the store at one time, allows Malinda to give you her... Read More undivided attention. I was stuck between two very different dresses and Malinda gave me three questions to think about to help me with making up my mind on which dress to choose. I am so happy that I chose to buy my dress here and I would recommend Your Dream Bridal to anyone looking to have an enjoyable and memorable experience!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Sarah C

I just purchased my dress from Your Dream Bridal this past weekend and my experience was just that, a dream. Malinda did an incredible job figuring out exactly what I liked about each dress I tried on. She put the pieces together like a puzzle and found my perfect gown. I would... Read More recommend this salon to anyone who is having trouble figuring out which direction to go in - at the very least, you'll have a fun day and learn a little something about what you may be looking for. Best case scenario you'll walk out with your dress like I did. I can't thank Malinda enough! :)

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Kerry G

I can't say enough wonderful things about Malinda and my experience at Dream. She is so lovely, helpful and thoughtful. I am so glad I chose to buy my dress here!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Alice L

Your Dream Bridal was my first and last stop when looking for my wedding gown. The shop was recommended by a friend and I could not be more happy with my experience from start to finish! Malinda is sweet, patient, knowledgeable, and so easy to work with. I loved that it's by... Read More appointment only so you have the place to yourself. I found my "dream" gown that I absolutely love and can't thank Malinda enough!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Krystle O

I had a good feeling about my appointment at Your Dream Bridal from the info online including reviews which proved to be true - I FINALLY found the dress of MY dreams at Your Dream Bridal after visiting several other shops and just about given up hope. YDB has a beautiful... Read More collection of unique dresses displayed openly. You get the whole shop closed to yourself while Malinda gets to know you and your style for your own personal shopping experience. She is extremely knowledgable and accommodating and I can't thank her enough for helping me find my dress!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Meredith E

My experience could not have been better! The owner, Malinda, provided such a unique, professional, one-on-one experience that helped me find my perfect dress. Malinda only sees one client at a time, so having the whole shop to myself meant Malinda was giving me her undivided... Read More attention (a very welcomed experience after the craziness of other shops I had tried). The other thing I most appreciated was how smart Malinda is. She was able to take in my feedback on each dress to pin point themes within my taste. For instance, I didn't realize that I didn't like detailing at the hem until she was able to see that trend. She was so knowledgeable and I learned a lot! Together, we found the perfect dress, which was actually the first one she picked out for me based on my initial description of what I was looking for (she knew right from the start)! Her selection was great, too, with plenty of variety for me to try. Malinda does not provide any tailoring herself, but provides a great list of seamstresses to try. She also gave great advice for where to buy bridesmaids dresses. I couldn't have put my wedding attire together without her!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Kate V

I cannot say enough about the experience Malinda provided. This was the third place I looked at dresses and after I put the first dress on, I knew I was going to find exactly what I was looking for with Malinda. She took the time to REALLY listen to me and provide... Read More suggestions and feedback to make sure I was 100% happy. The shop is beautiful and the attention you get being the only bride there, really makes a huge difference. I never felt pressure once to make a decision or like I had to speed it up! It was never about closing the sale (something I so appreciate) It was really an unbelievable experience...I cannot recommend this place enough..and even more so, Malinda, because she is so warm and welcoming!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Carly R

I had an amazing experience at Your Dream Bridal! It was the first and only place I tried and dresses and I am so excited to wear my dress on my wedding day. Malinda was terrific -- kind and encouraging and very knowledgeable about all of the dresses and designers. She took the... Read More time to review all of my preferences before we met and already had a pretty good idea about what I was looking for. As I tried on different dresses, she asked very specific questions to help me narrow down what I liked and didn't like. This made it much easier to find a dress that I loved. I would highly recommend going to Your Dream Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Lauren L

The moment I stepped into Dream Bridal, I knew that I was going to walk away with the dress I had been envisioning. Malinda has an amazing assortment of unique, delicately crafted dresses, and her thoughtful approach to helping you select the perfect dress for you made the whole... Read More process fun and easy. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Morgan M

A friend had recommended Malinda and Dream to me and I am so glad that she did! After a long day of dress shopping in a snow storm, walking into Malinda's shop was just what I needed. From the start of our visit Malinda was warm and inviting and really took the time to hear... Read More about my dress shopping experience, myself, my fiance, our venue, etc. I always had an image of a classic and timeless, simple but elegant dress in my mind for what I wore on my wedding day, but I almost broke that image and my dress budget at another shop. Not ready to commit to breaking my budget we next traveled to Dream and Malinda helped me to find my not only a gorgeous dress but the right dress! The dress Malinda helped me find not only fit my dream image of my wedding gown, but my personality, my fiance's personality and attire, our venue, the concept for our wedding day and everything in between - and a dress under my budget! I am so thankful for her kindness, patience, and thoughtfulness throughout our entire visit and not just with me, but with my mom, mother in law to be and my maid of honor. I truly cannot wait until my dress arrives and to go back to her absolutely adorable and beautiful shop! Malinda and Your Dream Bridal truly are a dream come true and I recommend them to any bride to be in the New England area. My maid of honor has already even said that Dream will be her first stop when it is time to shop for her wedding dress.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Alicia R

If you want a personalized, memorable experience, Your Dream Bridal is the boutique to visit! Malinda is not only pleasant to work with, but she is also incredibly devoted to her clients, even before they step through her doors. I found a dress from 2013 on Instagram, and... Read More Malinda was able to work with the designer to get the sample for my first visit. Malinda really understands how important this day is and wants every bride to feel and look her best. I highly recommend her to any bride looking for that personal experience.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Chris P

Malinda was fabulous!! Walking into a spacious showroom was the perfect beginning (I live in the city and had gone to a cramped boutique the day before). She had already pulled gowns and had a strategy and flow to the order in which I tried them on. She gave my family and me... Read More space to have our own opinions and conversation, and when we were done brought up other ideas we hadn't even thought of! She is a smart and respectable business woman and I would be more than happy to refer her to anyone else!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Charlotte B

We visited 3 different salons and this was by far the most professional, fun, and most beautiful gowns we saw! Malinda was fantastic and helped me find the dress of my dreams. Would recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Alexandra R

Malinda is amazing! This was the first place I looked, but I could tell she had really processed my specific requests and examined my pinterest page fully. She gave me a lot of different options and kept encouraging those with me (my mother, maid of honor, and a cousin) to keep... Read More asking how I felt or what I wanted and keep my wishes in mind. I did not plan on finding my dress that day, but I ended up walking out the door having purchased the most beautiful dress. I can't stop looking at the photo I have of myself in it, I love it so much. Thank you Malinda for a truly wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Nicholas T

Malinda was truly fantastic since the moment I contacted her regarding a specific line in her shop. She accommodated me traveling from NY to try on specific dresses and never once made me feel like I was being a giant pain, indecisive or painfully awkward (I am all 3 of those... Read More things). My visit to Your Dream Bridal was the best decision I made in picking out a wedding dress. By being appointment only, I didn't have to feel self conscious or have the intimate moment ruined by large groups and chaos. Malinda was so helpful and organized, yet relaxed that I instantly felt at ease too. She was honest yet not pushy, which is so important in this industry I would recommend her shop to anyone seeking stunning, unique and stylish dresses. The shop and area is beautiful and the entire experience will be perfect. You get the most amazing service, quality, and will undoubtedly find exactly what you need. I am so happy that I found her and my gorgeous dream dress!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Laura R

Melinda is a genius. This was my first shop - she is a fantastic listener and just guided me to the dress of my dreams! In love with the shop, my experience and my new dress ! THANK YOU SO MUCH ! COULDNT BE HAPPIER!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Emily H

Malinda has dress shopping down to a science. My experience with her was efficient, smart, and fun. Malinda's energy and expertise are unparalleled. Highly recommend without reservation to work with Malinda and find the dress of your dreams.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Jennifer N

This was exactly the environment I wanted so I left the store with the dress and the experience I wanted. You get one on one attention and go through a process to find the dress you really want. Malinda does a great job of listening to you and adjust to what she's having you try... Read More on. Sometimes I would say something and I didn't even know what it meant, but somehow she knew what to do next. She is really good.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Madeleine R

I wish I could have started my search for a wedding dress here, but I'm so glad that my search ended here! Malinda was so patient, never made me feel rushed or overwhelmed, and really took the time to get to know me, my fiance, my wedding, and my overall "vision" for my day. She... Read More listened so closely to what I loved (and didn't love!) about the dresses I tried on, and then worked to help me find my dream dress. I am so thankful for the referral to Malinda, and would recommend Dream to any and every bride in the future. Dream must be a stop in your search for your dress!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Anna M

Malinda is an amazing consultant!! After shopping at several bridal salons, I was confused and discouraged about what dresses styles I liked. She took the time to listen closely to what I thought I liked/ disliked and helped provide me with incredible clarity as to what I... Read More actually wanted. I cannot thank you enough!!

Malinda

I believe everyone should feel beautiful, excited & inspired when shopping for dresses no matter your size, age or type of wedding. Feeling beautiful & like yourself is so important on your wedding day, and when you are looking for that dream dress to marry your soul mate in, you shouldn’t feel rushed or overwhelmed. Whether you come with family & friends or alone, it’s your first or third wedding, your wedding is big or small, I am here as your guide and friend. Thank you for making Dream part of your wedding experience & let’s have some fun! XO, Malinda PS. That’s me & the man of my dreams!