Your Dream Day Events

$$

Services

Available for Consultation Only, Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

200 E Woodlawn Rd, Charlotte, NC

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Ms. J

Tijuana is good at setting appointments & sending timelines, some things she fell short on but overall did an ok job!

very nice.

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Janira G

she did a good job, and is fairly priced.

Just wanted to thank you

Reviewed on 12/07/2010 Michelle J

What can I say!? Your Dream Day Planners made my wedding day the best. The attention that Tijuana showed to me and my husband during our planning process was phenominal. She respected our budget but still manage to bring a beautiful wedding to life. I don't know what I would have done without her. I miss her a lot and wish I could go through the planning process again just to work with her and her staff. My husband and I want to thank Your Dream Day Planners and Tijuana especially for being a very key player in making our wedding the happiest day of our lives.

Great Planner!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 lasasha T

Tijuana and her staff are extraordinary, especially in a time crunch. We planned my wedding in about 5 weeks, and everything was perfect. The price of their partial planning packet was the best of the 5 planners that I had interviewed.

****Awesome, Awesome Awesome***

Reviewed on 6/30/2010 tijuana t

Our wedding was a blast and also very beautiful, and she made the planning go very smoothly. We will miss you, and we had a great time working with you.Thanks so much for helping us.

TO Your Dream Day Events