We believe life should be celebrated

We want you to have a day unlike any other. Our primary goal is to seamlessly make your vision come to life. We believe a wedding should reflect the unique relationship of the couple. It’s a personalized gathering of the people you care about most, celebrating your love story. We take great pride in developing designs that are creative, seamless timelines & events that your guests will be talking about for years to come. With a combined 10+ years of experience in weddings and events, Your Jubilee will help you create your dream wedding. We are here to help, whether you need day of coordination, partial planning or full event design.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

4236 N Brown Ave. , Scottsdale, AZ Arizona and Destinations (602) 885-2645

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Meagan B

These ladies are seriously the best! Not only are they world-class problem solvers and extremely good at their jobs, they make you feel truly valued and important as their clients (both the bride AND groom!!). Every aspect of our big day was executed with such attention to... Read More detail and care, from day one of planning through the event itself. On the wedding day I (the bride) felt no stress, knowing our day was in capable hands. When small problems arose, they handled them with the utmost professionalism, and took care of them without needing to contact either the groom or myself. They will have your back every step of the process as well, and are definitely worth hiring!! Our wedding day was more than we ever could have imagined, and it all definitely could not have happened without these lovely ladies! Thanks for everything YJ!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Emily L

We had our wedding at the Sanctuary in Scottsdale, AZ in February. I had met Ashley and Meagan the May prior and decided to go with a planning package that include the 6-8 weeks prior and day of coordinating. From the beginning, they displayed the utmost professionalism and... Read More responsiveness. They were well organized, thorough and thoughtful. Starting in December, they took over the relationship management with each vendor, including our contact at the Sanctuary. We chose Scottsdale (being from Chicago) so we could have a beautiful outdoor wedding – of course, the day of, it decided to rain. Ashley went above and beyone the days leading up to the wedding to make sure we had tents ordered and set up beautifully – this was immensely helpful, given the unexpected stress from the unexpected bad weather! The day of, I had to think about nothing – I was confident everything was managed and our wedding was beyond special. I’d highly recommend Ashley and her team for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Todd S

The Your Jubilee team was absolutely amazing and I am so happy that we found them. We hired Your Jubilee to plan my sons Bar Mitzvah. I was amazed at how efficient they were and how professional from start to finish. The entire staff was 5 Stars and having them at our event... Read More not only allowed me to enjoy the event, but if I ever needed anything there was someone always there. They had great vendors and the suggestions they made saved us money and allowed for a better event.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kristen G

We got married on 9/30/2017 at McCormick Ranch Golf Club and of course used YJ. I've known Meghan and Ashley since college and knew I would use them when I got married. The YJ team of ladies are AMAZING. They helped with every step along the way and made the wedding day stress... Read More free and perfect. I couldn't have done it without them. The entire wedding planning process was extremely easy and enjoyable. I highly recommend YJ to anyone and can't thank you enough for everything. The team of ladies are SO helpful, organized and gave us some great ideas to make the day PERFECT. Thank you so much xoxox

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Maddie D

When starting planning our wedding, we were hesitant to hire a planner. We were working with a tight budget and weren't sure our money was best spent in that area. After our first meeting with Your Jubilee we decided to give it a go (especially since we were planning a wedding... Read More in AZ, while living in CA). Now having the wedding behind us, hiring the ladies at Your Jubilee was the BEST money we spent. We did the "Your Day" package, and had the pleasure of working with Associate Planner, Anna. Anna was thorough and asked all of the right questions in the few months leading up to our wedding- questions I never even thought to ask myself. She was available for me to text with all kinds of questions and really made me feel like making my wedding exactly what I had visioned was her top priority. She listened well and completely brought my vision to life. On my wedding day, I spent all morning relaxing with my bridesmaids while we had our hair and makeup done. Anna and the YJ Team handled ALL of my set up details for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Driving up to the venue for the first time that day was a dream and brought me to tears. My vision was executed perfectly without me lifting a finger. Throughout the night the YJ team made sure my husband and I were taken care of and that our guests were too. The night went seamlessly and we owe it all to these ladies. I would HIGHLY recommend this amazing team without any hesitation. They were a dream to work with and made my wedding day stress free and easy. If you are looking for a group that pays attention to detail and will work hard advocating for you and making your dream come to life, look no further. It was a joy to work with them. Special Shout out to Meagan and Ashley too! They were an invaluable resource at both our venue walk-through and rehearsal. Both have such amazing experience and have developed an expertise for event planning.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jennifer S

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for Your Jubilee!. We hired them to plan our son's Bar Mitzvah! Simply put, Meagan & Ashley and their whole team are awesome. As I bask in the afterglow of what was truly a Perfect night, it's hard to put into words just what a difference... Read More Meagan & Ashley made, both in terms of the level of communication and support they offered in the months and weeks leading up to our event to their meticulous attention to detail and professionalism on the day-of. Their expert execution of the room decor which was sports ... to keeping us relaxed and on time throughout the night... all while ensuring my wine glass was always full and my heart happy… The whole Team at Your Jubilee delivered on every front. Truly Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Heather L

Meagan and Ashley were absolutely amazing!! They executed our vision perfectly and made our wedding day completely stress free. I cannot say enough how easy they made the whole planning process and would highly recommend them to anyone. Our vendors spoke highly of them, our... Read More family and guests loved them, and we will never forget their integral part in making our day the best day ever!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Judy D

From our first meeting to the hug we shared after the wedding, Your Jubilee was the best possible wedding planner! We used all of their recommendations for Florists, Bakers, Bartenders, etc. and were thrilled with each and every one. Twenty-Four hours before our ceremony we... Read More had to create and execute a rainy day plan. Meagan, Ashley and their crew executed the 'new' plan so perfectly that We like it better than our original plan and NONE of our guests knew. We have received numerous compliments from those who attended the wedding stating that it was one of the most fun weddings they ever attended. We recommend Your Jubilee wholeheartedly. Their calm professionalism and attention to detail are unsurpassed!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Serena T

I can not express how amazing the owners and the staff at Your Jubilee made my wedding day. They took the stress of such an important day, and helped make it a smooth, memorable experience. One of the most important vendors a bride needs is a wedding planner, and Your Jubilee is... Read More the best.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Carlie M

Your Jubilee was wonderful for our wedding that we had at a private residence in Phoenix. We had the wedding of our dreams and were able to stay close to our budget, which was fantastic. They were well staffed and very professional on the day of our wedding. We didn’t have to... Read More worry about anything. They did a great job thinking “on the spot” with issues that arose, including being able to fix the fastener on my dress that broke shortly before our ceremony started. We would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking of hiring wedding planners. Thank you Your Jubilee!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Hannah S

Being a bride from Texas who was getting married in Arizona, I really don't know what I would have done without the help of Ashley and Meagan from Your Jubilee. They made me feel at ease when assisting me with decisions I was not physically able to make and truly made my vision... Read More come to life. Thanks to them, the whole process ran smoothly, leaving me with time to enjoy my special day. An added perk was when doing my research they were also super affordable compared to some other companies I came across, but what is even better is their service turned out to be unparalleled. Win - win! Knowing what I know now I would never think of using anyone else for my events and trust me, you shouldn't either!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Denise A

When planning our wedding, we were not very sure about hiring a wedding planner, especially my husband...but after meeting the team at Your Jubilee, we were instantly sold! With our specific needs to due to religious customs and traditions, Your Jubilee had the specific... Read More experience we needed. To top it all off, they did an awesome job finding us great vendors! Could not have been happier with everything!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Adriana O

I worked with Amy L. at your Jubilee and she was awesome! We spent a long time planning a fabulous outdoor wedding, but when the day arrived, it poured all day (I know, it happens in in Phoenix!) Luckily, Amy was on top of it and handled it like a pro. Because of her, we still... Read More had the outdoor vibe we wanted despite the rain. Our wedding was beautiful and we had a blast! I was very impressed by Amy's ability to take all the random decor stuff I gave her and having it turn out so beautiful. It sometimes did take a week or so to get an email response earlier on in the process, but once it got closer to the date, Amy was very responsive. Highly recommend Your Jubilee and Amy L.!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Hailey B

Amy & the Your Jubilee gals were absolutely amazing to work with! We hired them for our "day of" coordination. They took over from about 3 weeks out and handled the timeline, all vendor communications up until the wedding, etc. There wasn't one thing that they "couldn't do" for... Read More example, haul my 12 gigantic boxes of wedding supplies to the venue and then back to their office afterwards! Amy even met me at the office on Sunday morning {after working an insanely long day Saturday} so that we could pick everything up. The wedding itself was setup perfectly and just how I had envisioned {this is coming from an event planner, perfectionist, OCD; you know, all of the things}! Thank you so much for making our wedding day perfect, Your Jubilee! I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Rebeccah T

Great great great!! Loved having these two ladies at the day of the wedding. My sister-in-law was getting married and it was so handy to have Your Jubilee around that day. As a bridesmaid you feel like there is so much to do and just want to enjoy the day. Your Jubilee took care... Read More of everything and more. Super grateful that they were there to make everything simple and easy.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lauren G

Your Jubilee planned our wedding and did an outstanding job. Their creative abilities made my wedding day visions come to life. Whenever I had any questions during the planning process they handled it with ease. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a planner. Thank you... Read More Ashley, Meagan and their staff for my making my wedding the best day ever!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Gabriel G

Ashley, Meagan, and the rest of the crew from Jubilee were absolutely delightful to work with from the get go. Planning a wedding is overwhelming, and the Jubilee staffs made me feel confident and at ease that everything was going to go as planned. Their insight, fortitude,... Read More creativity, and attention to detail were excellent throughout our wedding process, and made my job as the groom very easy. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect in every aspect and a big part of that was for the follow through and outstanding work from all the ladies at Your Jubilee. Your Jubilee~ Thank you for making my wedding experience enjoyable and making our dream wedding on February 21, 2016 come true.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jessica S

Hiring Your Jubilee was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. Their expertise and creativity was invaluable. Ashley and Meagan listened to every wish we had and went above and beyond to make them all come true. They made us feel as if our wedding was the... Read More most important thing in the world and as that we were a priority. These ladies are beyond caring, knowledgeable, and professional. They were also able to recommend and connect us with vendors with the same passion and drive as them which led to our perfect wedding day. As if planning our perfect wedding wasn't enough, Ashley and Meagan also ensured that our wedding day went off without a hitch (at least that we knew of!). They set up our ceremony space, met vendors, kept everyone on schedule, flipped the room from ceremony to reception, and assisted in the breakdown of the space. I cannot stress enough about the passion these two exude and the difference they made in our wedding planning experience and our wedding day itself.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jessica S

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Melissa M

Fantastic planners who were dedicated to making our event amazing from start to finish. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ronald D

As a Father of the Bride, I can not tell you how absolutely invaluable Your Jubilee was in every aspect of the wedding of my daughter. From money saving ideas in the planning phase to incredible stress relief for all involved the day of the wedding. These gals were top-notch... Read More all the way. I can't say enough good things about them. The smartest decision you will make in planning a wedding will be hiring Your Jubilee first.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

A big thank you to both Ashley and Meagan of Your Jubilee for making our daughter's wedding dreams come true. The Secret Garden Event Center was a perfect backdrop for their vintage, classic and ethereal wedding. In anticipation of a weather issue, we moved the reception... Read More inside the day before. Better safe than sorry was their motto. Their timeline was followed in an efficient, professional and caring manner. We did not have to worry about a thing in their capable hands. We would wholeheartedly recommend Your Jubilee to make all your wedding dreams come true. The Stenovich Family, Yorba Linda, CA

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Lauren N

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Sandra D

Your Jubilee recently put on a bridal shower for my daughter, and they implemented our vision perfectly, and the event was impecably run. I can not say enough about the two hard-working women that own this company, from start to finish they were on-point. I highly recommend... Read More them for any event that you may have!

Ashley Allan & Meagan Pinney

Ashley & Meagan are the owners and lead planners for Your Jubilee Weddings & Events. They started planning weddings because of a mutually shared love of love, beautiful events and an addiction to planning every detail. Ashley & Meagan are both Arizona natives with over 10+ years combined wedding and event experience. They love customizing a wedding to tell the individual story of each couple they work with. With their squad of Jubilettes (associate planners) they fulfill the dream that every bride should have a planner and enjoy their wedding day without worry.