Newport Beach, CA (949) 385-3857

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Jillian S

My husband and I both are not the best dancers, so for our wedding, we really wanted to make sure we got professional classes. I did some searches online and came across Your Perfect Wedding Dance. We went with the three class pack for $150! Yana was such a pleasure to work... Read More with! She made the entire process fun and really helped us get the moves down. She even created a customized routine for us to do for our first dance! We really enjoyed working with her and cannot thank her enough for everything she taught us! If you want to have a special dance routine for an event, or even if you just want to get better at slow dancing together, Your Perfect Wedding Dance is definitely the vendor to pick!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Katie M

I truly enjoyed working with Yana. She is so kind, patient and bubbly. I can't wait to impress all of our guests with our father/daughter dance. I bought the groupon for my dad for father's day and I know he really cherished the time and laughs we've spent together through this... Read More process. I'm so glad I made the decision to have a choreographed dance and to work with a dance expert like Yana. We told her our song, the type of dance we wanted and what the dance floor looked like (size and how half of the guests are on one side and half on the other) then on the spot she was able to come up with the perfect dance for our situation. I highly recommend using Your Perfect Wedding Dance! My only compliant would be the trouble we had finding the studio on the first visit. Its the building BEHIND the building facing the street.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Lauren E

Yana is amazing! My fiance and I have had three lessons with her and she immediately takes away any stress or discomfort you may have about learning something new. She makes it really fun and flexible depending on what your unique requests might be. She helped us plan a nice... Read More "finale" for transitioning a slow song into an EDM drop for all of our friends and family to come join us on the dance floor. The videos she takes also really help in case you forget something when you go home to practice. Yana is awesome!! We would both absolutely recommend her to anyone and will be going back to her if we ever need some more lessons.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Lauren S

Yana was amazing! I agree with the "more than five stars" needed line in a previous review. In just three sessions she taught my now husband and I our first dance and my father and I our father/daughter dance. Both were fabulous and so many guests raved about what an amazing job... Read More we did. My dad and husband were both unsure of doing dance lessons in the beginning and she put them both at ease so quickly. My husband even admitted to "loving it" after our third session. I definitely recommend her!! She even included my mom in the sessions so she felt involved and was able to learn some moves too! She is such a sweet and kind person, couldn't ask for a better addition to my whole wedding team! Thank you Yana!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Ivana S

Absolutely amazing. We've gone to a few different dance teachers, and Yana is most definitely our favorite. Two simple lessons, and she built a beautiful wedding dance for us. Every night we practice, and we can't wait to get out on the dance floor at our wedding next week.... Read More Thank you Yana for adding to the specialness of our day!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Stephanie T

Yana is great! My fiance was really nervous about our first dance so we signed up for 3 sessions with Yana which really paid off. She made us feel so much more comfortable with our dancing skills and choreographed a great routine for us.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Michele S

If I can give this business more than 5 stars..i would!.I felt really fortunate to sign up wedding dance with Yana last minutes before our wedding day. was totally WORTH IT!!..for any couple who is planning wedding out of town or has no idea what to do with their first dance at... Read More your wedding day...u need just sign up a wedding dance class with Yana. She is absolutely amazing!!!...We found her via a groupon deal and price is very reasonable. We were planning wedding from Michigan for a wedding in the OC area. We just didn't have time to practice dance when we were in Michigan and both me and my husband had ZERO experience with any type of dance. But Yana was able to give me a 1.5 hour private lesson and we were able to perform our first dance at our wedding without embarrassing ourselves. We were so stressed out prior to our wedding but Yana's dance lesson totally ease us and made us felt confident. I could tell she is really good at what she is doing. We basically just gave her the song we want to dance at our wedding and she designed a really simple choreography dance within 5 minutes. she walked us through the dance step by step.. It was just amazing and incredible!! and I love her teaching style...made it really easy to learn each step and she was really patient with us..at the end, she taped us so we could watch it at home to practice more prior to our wedding...she is just amazing!..

2016-05-13T22:27:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you both!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Jacob S

Yana is a wonderful dance teacher. I found her online and decided to give it a shot for our wedding dance, First Dance. My wife and I had an amazing experience with Yana. We brought in our song and she worked step by step with us to create our perfect wedding dance! I would... Read More recommend taking two classes with Yana to really sharpen your skills. Would recommend her in a heartbeat. THANK YOU YANA!!!

2016-04-24T19:25:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Rachel S

Yana is beyond amazing! She makes you feel comfortable, the dance lessons are fun, she works with your skill level, and she is just overall phenomenal. I can't say enough about how pleased we are with our wedding dance lessons & I would highly recommend using her! Thank you,... Read More Yana!!!!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

Yana is AMAZING!!!!!!! She helped me and my boyfriend with our first dance in 3 sessions. She made dancing easy for us especially since we've never danced before. She's super nice and patient! She explained to us in very detail so we knew exactly what to expect and what to... Read More avoid. She listened to what you want and helped you with ideas and poses. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a fun and fantastic experience and first dance! ! Thank you Yana!!!!! I can't wait for our wedding day and our first dance :)))))))

2016-02-29T13:51:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Monica H

Yana was great. Very nice, supportive, and easy to work with. She knew what she was doing and gave us confidence to execute on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Gabriela S

My husband and I took three dance lessons with Yana two weeks before our wedding and Yana was amazing! She made it an easy experience for the both of us. She taught my husband how to carry me and the guests at our wedding loved it! Everyone was cheering for us! Thank you Yana!... Read More Our first dance was beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Brittany N

Yana is amazing! My fiancé and I were really nervous about lessons but she immediately put us at ease during our first lesson. She totally understands that dancing does not come easy to everyone and helped us to feel comfortable with everything. She is a great teacher and really... Read More offers a lot of options to fit anyone's skill level and dance preferences. We had two lessons and after telling our parents about her, they plan to go in to learn some basic steps for dancing at our wedding. Getting married or not, it is a great experience with your partner. We couldn't have picked a better teacher! Thank you for helping make our wedding day special!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Michael V

Yana made a difficult experience easy and made us feel comfortable on breaking outside of our shell. Best time ever!!

Built my confidence

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 vivienne a

Yana is so sweet and awesome. She made everything feel easy and smooth. I have no experience dancing and usually get nervous. I felt very comfortable on my wedding day and can't wait to take more lessons with her. She's an amazing teacher! She went through the steps as many... Read More times as we needed and was very patient. She gave us both a lot of reassurance.

A wonderful instructor

Reviewed on 12/04/2014

Yana was amazingly easy to work with. She set us up with an appointment the day before our wedding. We were nervous about our first dance and she helped my now wife and me learn to step together. The first step we took in class was a little nervous, but when we left, we felt... Read More at ease. Our first wedding dance, we focused solely on each other and not a thought to being nervous. Thank you, Yana!

So fun!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Rebecca c

I think we were both aprehensive when we first thought about receiving dance lessons but right when we walked through the door our fears evaporated. Yana is fun, professional, and gives great direction. She made everything so simple and easy to do. The best thing is that I left... Read More knowing that my first dance with my new husband was going to be perfect! I highly recommend her!

Yana is fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Yana took 4 non-dancers and made us comfortable and confident at our daughter's wedding! Both the bride and groom's first dance received many compliments She is a delight to work with, accommodating in scheduling, and made our 2 lessons so much fun! We could not have found a... Read More better teacher, she was patient and explained things so well, all with a beautiful smile. I definitely recommend her - she is fantastic!

2014-10-30T00:22:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Duane and Marsha!!!

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Leah N

When my fiance and I were looking around for dance lessons, we were deciding between several big name studios and private instructors. After talking with Yana, it just felt right. And we could not have made a better decision. Give her 5 seconds to listen to a song, and she knows... Read More exactly what she wants to do with it. For two people who don't dance all that much, and especially not formally, she makes us look better than we ever could have imagined. We ended up using Yana's lessons for the mother/son and father/daughter dance as well. And all 3 routines look different and elegant in their own way. I will be referring everyone I know to Yana for dance lessons. Truly professional, extremely friendly, and makes you feel very comfortable 2 minutes after meeting her. Don't make a mistake...choose Yana!

2014-10-30T00:22:24 Response from the vendor

Congratulations Leah and Ryan!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Judy G

Yana is an incredible teacher! My fiance and I went into this hoping to at least look presentable during our first dance. Yana was patient with us while we learned (neither of us had ever done this before) all while making it fun and enjoyable. I would recommend Yana to any... Read More couple who wants to impress their guests on their wedding day!

2014-10-10T16:35:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Judy and Jim!

Your perfect wedding dance was great!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 SARAH L

Yana was our instructor and we loved her! She was such a great teacher especially to us as beginners. Our dance turned out perfect!

2014-10-10T16:35:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah!

Yana is the best!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Casey Jo R

My fiance and I had 3 private lessons with Yana to get ready for our first dance at our wedding. Yana was great. She listened to the song and decided on a dance that would be easy and work with the song as well. She worked with us for 45 min each lesson and had us do our... Read More parts separately then together. We learned the basic moves, an intro, a couple twirls/spins and an exit dip. She was great and definitely made us fell better about our first dance. We would definitely recommend her if you feel you need dance lessons for your first dance. She is very helpful, personable, and comfortable to work with!

2014-10-10T16:36:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Casey and Matt!

Father/Daughter dance lessons

Reviewed on 8/26/2014

I had the privilege of being instructed by Yana Blinova, Owner and Head Instructor of Your Perfect Wedding Dance. I received three 45 minute dance instructions and left each lesson with a sense of accomplishment. I have two left feet with no prior dancing skills. Prior to my... Read More first lesson I had emailed the song chosen for the father/daughter dance. When I arrived for my first lesson I was impressed by the fact Yana had already listened to the song and provided specific steps to best accompany the melody. Her demeanor was very professional, always smiling, and very patient. Her enthusiasm was contagious which made the entire experience very relaxed and provided an excellent learning atmosphere. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking to learn dance and especially to those whom have no dancing skill.

Excellent Instructor!

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Elizabeth D

My now husband and I purchased a Groupon for two dance lessons. Yana was very friendly and professional. She made us feel very comfortable when teaching us our first dance. First, she showed us basic steps and then moved on to a couple of more advanced steps as well as our grand... Read More finale. I would definitely recommend her! She is an excellent instructor.

Amazing First Dance Lessons

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Allison T

Yana Blinova at Your Perfect Wedding Dance was a great dance instructor who helped my fiance and I learn how to dance for our wedding. A few days before our first lesson, I sent Yana our music and she developed a dance just for us. She had definitely listened to our music... Read More several times before our first meeting which was great. Her schedule was really flexible and we had several studio locations to choose from. The one we selected was only a 5 minute drive from our house which was really convenient. At the first lesson, Yana taught us the basic steps and how to lead and follow. Neither one of us has any dance experience, but we left the first lesson feeling confident. Yana sent us home with a video of ourselves so we could practice. This was extremely helpful. At the second lesson, Yana taught us specific moves, including turns and our grand finale. Again, she recorded us to make it easy to practice at home. I am amazed that after only two lessons we will be able to have a wonderful and memorable first dance. Thank you, Yana!