Your Royal Wedding

Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento

♥ WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY ♥

Every Package Includes:                            ✔ Aerial Drone Videography; ✔ 5 Min Wedding Highlights Video; ✔ 100 Retouched Photos Of Your Choice; ✔ Raw Footage Provided                  Established in 2011, we specialize in compelling wedding photography and videography in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco and surrounding areas. We are all enthusiastic artists who work behind the scenes to make your wedding unique, memorable and a whole lot of fun.                             PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR PACKAGES AND RATES: www.YourRoyalWedding.net

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento (310) 721-5466

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Rana W A

I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about YourRoyalWedding! From their positive attitude and professionalism to their stunning talent, I could not have chosen a more wonderful photographer and videographer. Our wedding day was stressful from the start, but as soon as... Read More YourRoyalWedding got there and started taking photos and video I felt like things were falling into place. I was already assured of YourRoyalWedding's considerable talent after seeing photos and videos on their website, which I loved! But when I got the highlights video I was brought to tears. YourRoyalWedding managed to capture not only the best moments, but the spirit and energy of the best day of my life! Thank you YourRoyalWedding!!

2017-01-20T12:41:12 Response from the vendor

Yours was an amazing wedding. It was an honor to capture such an intimate and magical event!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Kevin S

Anton and his team are amazing! They gave us so many photos, and we absolutely LOVED every single one of them! Anyone who wants an adventure photographer or even just some really amazingly nice people to photograph their wedding MUST choose YourRoyalWedding. I couldn't think of... Read More anyone else who I'd want to take our photos.

2017-01-20T12:37:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kevin! I loved photographing your day! Such a romantic couple.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Randy F

To sum it up in one sentence, YourRoyalWedding was just so easy and comfortable to work with and the finished product far exceeded my expectations. From the first moment I met with Anton and Oleg, the process was so easy. In a time of your life when everything is stressful, they... Read More knew how to take the stress out of hiring a photographer and videograhpher. They took note of every need and want you had and made sure that they followed through. Oleg kept contact all the way past the wedding date to make sure that his client was satisfied. The final product, went beyond anything I expected. I would recommend YourRoyalWedding to any couple planning their wedding 100 times over

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Christine T

Anton and his crew (Oleg and Peter) did a fantastic job providing us with photography and videography for our wedding. They made all of our family and friends comfortable resulting in beautiful pictures/videos that we'll cherish forever. I highly recommend them to any couple... Read More that truly cares about being able to look back and reminisce about their special day. Would book them again in a heartbeat. Happy planning!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Cary R

Absolutely perfect! Your Royal Wedding was very discreet but still made sure to capture everything. We had a lot of input about everything and they made sure we were getting what we wanted. You get what you pay for! The value is amazing. The ease of mind I had working with this... Read More company was worth every cent. They were very easy to talk to and very responsive. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Dana K

We wanted to book Your Royal Wedding for only our Video because someone had recommended a photographer for us. However, we end up booking the entire photo and video package with them! The attention that Anton and Oleg put on our day and to specific details was amazing. We have... Read More already recommended this company to friends and family getting married in the near future. If you book with Your Royal Wedding you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Kara C

YourRoyalWedding is simply the best. They are great to work with; before, during and after the wedding. Their work is exceptional-definitely worth the money. The wedding video they made is a great way for me and my husband to continue enjoying the day that we spent so much time... Read More planning for! The wedding goes by so fast, that having a video of the day, with YourRoyalWedding's artistic edge, is priceless so that memories are not forgotten! I was really sad when the wedding day was over, but having the video to look forward to helped:) I wouln't have chosen anyone else! They are amazingly talented!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Jo An T

We had Your Royal Wedding take our wedding photos. They were absolutely stunning, capturing so much more than how things looked. The photos captured how things felt. Every time we look at them, we experience the way the day felt all over again from the funny to the sweet... Read More moments. I wouldn't trade the pictures for anything. Additionally, Anton was a great communicator and is a kind and pleasant person to be around. It was a joy to work with him. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer or videographer.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Jen S

I can't say enough wonderful things about Your Royal Wedding. Our wedding photos and video are incredible and something that we will always cherish. Our friends and family constantly rave about our highlights video and it exceeded all of our expectations. Anton and Oleg were... Read More incredibly professional and made us feel at ease all day. These guys are THE BEST!

2017-02-09T13:10:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jen! It was a real pleasure working with you all.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Mari H

Anton and Oleg from YourRoyalWedding are absolutely amazing to work with! We are anxiously awaiting our wedding video, but are 100% confident that Anton and Oleg will retell the story of our wedding beautifully. We met a few months prior to our wedding to shoot a film for our... Read More rehearsal dinner. We told our love story and YourRoyalWedding used old home movies and photographs pieced together with our interview to tell our story. There wasn't a dry eye in the house when we played it! We were so grateful to have YourRoyalWedding be part of our wedding weekend and we HIGHLY recommend these guys to future brides and grooms!

2017-02-09T13:09:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you both so much. We really enjoyed working with you both.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Lucy R

YourRoyalWedding is an amazing company to work with! They are reasonably priced, and and the quality of work is great. Everyone i worked with was extremely friendly and so accommodating to any changes that I made. The highlight video that they made was beyond words, and it... Read More beautifully captured the best moments of the event .They wanted to know every detail of the wedding in order to give the best service. Which lead to them being very organized that day and knowing exactly where to go to take photos and what to film without any direction! I'm a Pakistani bride and even though our culture and ceremonies are different, they were able to capture everything and understand what I wanted. I would highly recommend them to any bride!!

2017-02-08T18:14:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Arrash K

We are so grateful for the wonderful work that Anton and Oleg from Your Royal Wedding did for our weddings. I have a very large family and they captured great moments with everyone. We are not used to being photographed or filmed, but they are so professional and fun that we... Read More were always at ease. We highly recommend Your Royal Wedding for any of your wedding photography and videography needs!!!

2017-01-24T13:42:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Arrash! It was so great getting to know you and your family.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Mike W

Working with Your Royal Wedding was the best decision we made. We met with Oleg and he listened to every details of how we envision our wedding photos and video. One of the things we wanted to happen is the same day edit and they made this happen. All photographers and... Read More videographers were on time and did their work, not a hustle on our part, they went in and recorded capturing everything. Same day edit turned out AMAZING along with the music we selected. The video was televised before we were introduced as husband and wife. Our family and friends were WOWED and they were happy that we were able to show highlights of the preparation from start to end of the ceremony. Overall the team worked very professionally, with no hustle! I highly recommend Your Royal Wedding and I would work with them again.

2017-01-24T13:39:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Rana A

Look no further than Your Royal Wedding for your wedding photos and video!! My husband and I planned our wedding long distance, and we were nervous about finding a photographer, especially since we are usually kind of awkward in front of a camera. Anton & Oleg made the whole... Read More process so smooth and natural, and we are SO happy with the results! We just got our photos and highlights video and they are beautiful! They did such an amazing job of capturing everything, and they did it in such a fluid way so we don't look stiff or posed in any of the pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend Your Royal Wedding to anyone!!

2017-01-20T12:40:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! I so enjoyed photographing both your wedding and your fun engagement.It was a beautiful wedding and I hope you are both great!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Mariam H

Your Royal Wedding are the absolute best and we couldn’t be happier that we hired them as our wedding photographers!! We were looking for photographers with a laid back style focused on capturing the candid moments and overall feeling and emotions of our day. Anton and Oleg... Read More absolutely nailed it. First of all they are some of the most genuine and warm people, which made working with them so easy and comfortable. They captured every special moment and emotion along with so many amazing candid shots. The photos are seriously so magical we cannot stop looking through them! I cannot recommend them enough!!

2017-01-20T12:42:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Mariam, this really means a lot. We had a great time shooting your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Mika N

Thank you so much Oleg for amazing pictures on our special day. I'm so happy with them. You are so easy to work with. Extremely professional and enthusiastic. I would hire him again without a doubt.

2017-01-20T12:43:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us at your incredibly gorgeous and heart-crafted wedding!

Anton P

Founder of YourRoyalWedding Anton has started wedding photography and videography back in 2009 when he was working for a video production company in Calabasas. Anton is staying current on new trends and incorporate them into a constantly progressing style. He is always looking to make his next video better than the last.