Your Sparkling Event -Full Service Wedding Planner

Your Sparkling Event is a full service event and wedding planning company whose mission is to make your day as stress-free as possible and an occasion you will never forget. With our professional expertise, Your Sparkling Event ensures that no detail is left unnoticed! Our team will go above and beyond to make your event unforgettable – from the moment we begin until the very last guest leaves the dance floor!

$$$$ – Expensive

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Tara M

Jenna was so awesome to work with. We'd communicated via email and phone for quite some time before we met in person, but when we did, it felt like I was meeting a friend. She is so knowledgable, patient, and fun. It was such a relief to turn everything over to her, and Jenna &... Read More her team did not disappoint....including leaving us a beautiful surprise in our room after the wedding. If you need someone to entrust one of the biggest and best days ever, Jenna is 100% your girl!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Debbie H

Jenna Smith and her team at Your Sparking Event were phenomenal! They were professional, courteous, knowledgeable and thoroughly attentive during all aspects of preparation! The time and attention to detail as well as Jenna's undivided attention were second to none! The... Read More company is truly first class! Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Chelsea R

Jenna and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. When we first met with Jenna, she took a look at all of my ideas and what I wanted and really wanted to understand my style and vision. She was able to take all of my ideas and refine it into exactly what I wanted better... Read More than I was. She connected us with the best vendors for our style, and was spot on with what we wanted. Jenna takes the time to get to know the couple and then works behind the scenes to give you exactly what you want. Her team was always available for anything big of small. She kept both Chris and I on a month to month to do list that kept us stress-free the whole process. She was absolutely amazing to work with, professional and personable. I can't recommend them enough. We love you, Jenna!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kaye H

Jenna and her team did an amazing job executing our very special day to make it perfect. From her professionalism to her attention to detail - she is truly one of a kind. Thank you Jenna for making our day the best day ever!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rebecca E

Jenna and her team are so on top of things! We used her as our rehearsal and day of coordinator. The goal was for my Groom and family members to just enjoy the day, and we sure did. If something went wrong I do not know about it. Even before the wedding Jenna got back to us and... Read More gave us her inside knowledge to get the best vendors and for the best price. I HIGHLY suggest using her. This is your wedding day and you should enjoy it. With Jenna you are in great hands and don't have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Tina C

Jenna and Marion were absolutely wonderful! From the first day Jenna met us to the last detail of our wedding she was on top of everything. If there were any hiccups I was totally unaware of them. I felt so relaxed and at ease knowing her and her team were there to handle it... Read More all. If I had to deal with it myself it would've been a nightmare. I recommend her to anyone and everyone. She will make sure your day is perfect and that you don't worry about a single thing. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Jenna! Tina and Michael Dees

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

Jenna and her team are absolutely amazing! We could not have picked a better wedding planner then her. They are very attentive to the bride and groom making them feel very special. They also take care of there family's. They also make your guest feel very comfortable. They are... Read More organized and polite they are on time and help things run very smooth. I didn't have to worry about anything with Your Sparlking Event team there! I recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016

As mother of the bride, I can honestly say that the best thing we did was yo have Jennifer, owner of Sparkling Event, handle our wedding. Jennifer was available the month before the wedding to assist us with any and every problem and she did so promptly. Jean totally made the... Read More rehearsal day and the wedding day be totally relaxing for the bride and myself. She and her staff saw to it that everything from set-up at the Wyndham to the band went smoothly. I was so thankful that I was not the one running around checking on the venues, etc. Likewise after the reception, the gifts were already in our hotel room and we did not have to do anything but relax. Best decision was to hire Sparkling Event...even though you think you might be able to handle it all yourself! thank you Jennifer and staff.

Jenna is Excellent!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Amanda F

We hired Jenna to plan our destination wedding. She was an absolute pleasure to work with! She guided us toward the perfect vendors and set us up to meet with them seamlessly when we visited the resort. She thought of every detail and helped us create the best night of our... Read More lives! Thank you Jenna!!

Exceptional Planner!

Reviewed on 5/23/2015

If you don't want to worry on your wedding day; Sparkling Events is the way to go. The owner, Jenna, is incredible. She really cared about ensuring everything went smoothly on my special day. Her attention to detail is remarkable. She ensured everything was perfect right down to... Read More how the rose petals were arranged on the cake table! She provided me a list of recommended vendors and I selected directly from the list. My wedding dress, cake, table/linen and flowers were all based on her recommendations. And all of them were beyond amazing! Jenna has a charismatic and fun personality and makes the planning and the wedding day stress-free! I can't thank her enough for making my day so special!

Your Sparkling Event is WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015

I can not say enough about Jenna Smith and Your Sparking Event! From the very beginning of the planning until the day of my wedding, Jenna was a joy to work with and this made everything - all the planning and all the decisions - go so smoothly. Jenna had great suggestions and... Read More I used many of the vendors that she recommended and was happy with them all. It was a beautiful day for me, my husband and all of our guests. We had so many compliments on the service and how well the day went and how beautiful everything was. It was just perfect. I was able to enjoy the day knowing that Jenna was there. She also has a terrific staff and they were so helpful, professional, efficient and took care of us so well. Bravo Bravo!!

Great job & vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Your sparkling event did a great job! They made sure we were running on schedule, lined up for the ceremony, tended to the bridal party while executing set up and made sure we were all where we needed to be. They checked in with the bridal party throughout the reception to make... Read More sure we all had drinks and were all eating. They gave us cues when things were happening to make sure we were all there to see. At the end of the night, your sparkling event made sure we all had our essentials and brought all of the personal items/decor up to the brides room so they didn't have to. Seeing how much they helped throughout the entire day put the bride at ease and kept everyone on time. Having Your sparkling event there made all of us feel better knowing they were going to be assisting us with everything we needed! It was one of the most stress free and well run weddings I've been to.

10/10 - Necessity and Asset to the Success of your Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Your Sparkling Event was hired for the full service wedding package for my daughter's wedding on November 2. Being a parent of the bride, I had no idea how much a wedding would cost or where to begin. Jenna assisted with a full budget break down that put me at ease knowing how... Read More much each vendor/item would cost. She extended discounts that she received for being in the industry which was extremely appreciated. Jenna was genuine, trustworthy, loyal and truly does care about your needs and making sure you have the 'best bang for your buck' while also making sure your needs are fully met. Jenna and her team were efficient, prompt and tended to our needs on a daily basis. By the wedding weekend, we didn't have to wonder nor question what was happening or who should've been where because the team made us feel confident, comfortable and we trusted that all was being taken care of behind the scenes (which is was!). Our wedding was a huge success and I know it was because we had Your Sparkling Event handling all of the details up to the very end! This service was worth every penny and I would highly recommend this or any service they offer, to be a huge necessity and asset to the success of your wedding day.

Fantastic in every way!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I had a big, elaborate wedding and was overwhelmed by everything so I used them for "day-of." They were so so helpful, sweet and professional. It helped a lot and made the day SO much more enjoyable because up until that day, I was extremely stressed about the details. I highly... Read More recommend them for the entire wedding process!!! They are seriously THE BEST!

Your Sparkling Event is Essential for a Successful Wedding

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

After hiring Jenna and Your Sparkling Event for my daughter's wedding in 2011, I was so unbelievably impressed that knew I would use her again for my own wedding. Jenna goes above and beyond to make you feel special, comfortable, and confident with both big and small decisions... Read More regarding the special day. She answers questions, offers advice, and provides guidance; all while giving you exactly what you wish for. I would not have been able to organize, plan, or execute my wedding without Your Sparkling Event. She is a true professional and takes charge of every single day of detail. She met with the photographer, baker, guitarist, florist, catering manager, and on site event coordinator to ensure everything would be flawless and organized. The only detail I had to worry about was getting myself down the aisle and enjoying my wedding. She not only continuously checked on me and made sure my needs were met, she met with my husband to be and made him feel comfortable and prepared. We never once had to question, where to be, what to do, when the food would come, when to cut the cake, when speeches would be read, nothing. Jenna had a timeline of each detail and carried it out beautifully. I am so thankful for the hard work and dedication she put into my wedding and I will use her again and again!

Your Sparkling Event

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Hilary

Jenna was a pleasure to work with and helped us plan our wedding perfectly. She took the time to get to know us, our tastes and preferences. She spent the time to get to know us and truly understand the love my fiancé (now husband) and I have for each other and how special our... Read More relationship is. This made the entire process much easier and extremely enjoyable; we felt comfortable that she 'got' our style and our ideas of what we wanted the wedding to be aesthetically and as an experience. She was such a sweet person to work with and was extremely helpful with suggestions for vendors and creative ideas for us. As well, she is very organized, set the timeline for the wedding, followed up with all the vendors as necessary (photographer, flowers, cake, lighting, fireworks, etc) and the wedding day went smoothly and was as perfect as can be. Any last minute things that needed to be taken care of were done, and she took care of any little things so there was no stress on us and we had an amazing evening. I would highly recommend her and her services, whether its partial or full, she will make your wedding exactly what you want it to be. We developed a wonderful relationship; she was sweet, professional, and really cared about us. As well, she really took the stress away from us on our wedding day so we could enjoy it to the fullest. She brought an assistant on the wedding day to help out which was great. Jenna and her assistant were a true pleasure to work with :) It can be difficult to find people in this business who will guide you and respect your taste and wishes and Jenna is one of those amazing rare people who really pays attention and helps you to achieve what you were envisioning. We'd definitely recommend her and we'd definitely work with her again (vow renewal!) She was fantastic!!

Amazing Wedding

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 Celise K

Jenna was a great help in all our planning for my daughters wedding. From suggesting vendors, ideas, and time lining every detail, she simply was indispensable !!! The "day of" would have never been as relaxing and fun without Jenna doing all the "dirty" work. When we finally... Read More saw the finished details Everything was picture perfect!! I highly recommend Your Sparkling Event for all your special occasions!!

Thank you to Your Sparkling Events for our dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Laci C

We couldn't have been more happy with how everything on our wedding day turned out and we have Your Sparkling Events to thank for everything!! They were able to completly take the stress out of all the set up and decorating for our ceromony and reception. Everything turned out... Read More more beautiful than I ever could have imagined it or done it myself. Thank you so much Jenna and Your Sparkling Events for working so well with us and invisioning everything that we wanted! So greatful for you and all the time and effort you put into making our day run so smoothly!

Your Sparkling Event Saved My Wedding

Reviewed on 7/25/2014

Your Sparkling Event literally saved my wedding. As the bride I had no idea that there was even a problem. Jenna handled everything so professionally and so quickly that my new husband and I were able to just enjoy the moment. When we arrived to our reception site several... Read More servers and bartenders had "called in sick" and the event manager of the reception site left, which created mass confusion and long cocktail hour lines. Jenna hopped in and even though she had a list of responsibilities of her own, she made sure the glitches would go unnoticed. Jenna went as far as to serve dinners, pour drinks, and cut the cake. In doing this myself nor the guests received cold food, long wait times, or poor service. Jenna was absolutely incredible. I trusted her with every single detail of my wedding and she worked wonders. I had the utmost confidence in her advice, experience, and recommendations. Everything and everyone she suggested was amazing. Hiring a wedding planner was the second best decision I made for my wedding, the best decision was hiring Jenna with Your Sparkling Event. I will use her again for all of our special events.

Your Sparkling Event was INVALUABLE to my mother's wedding

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Katherine T

Your Sparkling Event was crucial in the success of my mother's wedding at The Jupiter Beach Resort. The wedding was flawless, as Jenna's attention to detail, organization, and execution are incomparable. She handles everything with such poise and composure, you would never know... Read More she is doing 100 tasks at a time. She made contact and met with the florist, baker, photographer, officiant, catering manager, guitarist, and event coordinator at the hotel so the bride and groom didn't need to. She set up every detail including place cards, favors, table accents, flip flops for guests, personalized water bottles, and many more. She made sure the guests were seated and the bridal party was out on time. She coordinated the guests to go inside for cocktail hour while the newly weds took pictures on the beach. She made smooth transitions to dinner, speeches, cake, and closing. Jenna took it to the next level by personally carrying all of the gifts, décor, and center pieces to my mother's room so the newly weds didn't have to stress that detail. While she was up there so romantically decorated the room with rose petals and special touches. Hiring a wedding planner is the single most important must have of a beautiful, successful, and stress free wedding. The wedding would have been impossible to execute without Your Sparkling Event. I highly recommend Your Sparkling Event and I can assure you that you will feel the same way!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Katherine F

Your Sparkling Event made our wedding day absolutely PERFECT!!! Jenna and Suzie were so incredibly sweet and were unbelievably efficient- they had everything ready to go before we even thought of it. I would recommend Jenna so anyone and everyone!!! Thank you for being such an... Read More integral part of the most wonderful day of our lives!

Planned a perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Raquel T

Jenna is amazing! I was not the type of bride that had a lot of ideas about what I wanted my wedding to be like. Seriously, I had no idea what I was doing. Additionally, my husband and I have busy jobs and did not have much time to plan anything. We contracted Jenna for full... Read More wedding coordination services. She handled everything. She negotiated every contract, found us great vendors and was very flexible (often meeting us on weekends). The day of the event, everything was perfect. I think the best thing about Jenna is how comfortable it was to work with her. We spoke to other wedding planners and were put off by their sense of importance. Jenna is extremely professional while being relatable. Whenever a problem occurs she handles it right away without stressing you out. It really made the planning process fun for me. Lastly, I know that wedding planners can be expensive but I feel like Jenna ended up saving us a lot of money. We had a budget and she made us stick to it. She spoke with all the vendors, told them what we could afford, and she got them to come to our number. Even though I am a lawyer, I would not have felt comfortable doing that on my own because I do not know anything about the industry. She was also up-front about things we needed (lighting) versus things we did not need (draping). We definitely would have been over-budget without her. I cannot tell you the amount of times me, my husband and my parents said "I don't know what we would have done without Jenna." You won't regret hiring her and her team to help. Ceremony: Jupiter Lighthouse Reception: Lake Pavilion

Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 C. S

My event was last Saturday. We had a fairy tale champagne/mimosa brunch. We used the full service option offered by Your Sparkling Event. I was extremely pleased with the way our " tasks" were plotted, starting early, as to avoid last minute troubles. Early means weeks before... Read More hand, down to the morning of the event. We elected to have our deliveries of draping, chairs, glassware, etc., on Thurs, instead of the usual Friday delivery, which Jenna suggested we do. Instead of waiting all day Friday for vendors, we were out wrapping up last minute details! This was the most prepared, well scheduled & relaxed event I have ever had, & I have had many. This was also timed for all of our personal needs, such as hair, make up and being dressed, to be completed well before the pre photo pictures were scheduled! We had no glitches, including NO missed details, which before this event, I considered an impossibility. We are using full service for the wedding, as well. The preferred vendors were on time & went above and beyond what we had expected! I am now looking forward to a similar experience for the "big event"! I would not consider having any event without Jenna & Your Sparkling Event at my side. What we saved by using this company was nearly equal to the amount that we paid for these services! C. Kollar A "relaxed" Mother of the Bride!!!

For the Busy Bride

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Brooke S

I am a full time attorney and did not have any desire or time to plan my wedding but I had a general idea of the colors and atmosphere that I desired. I contacted Jenna at Your Sparkling Event and at our first meeting we sat down and I explained to her my vision. She listened,... Read More took notes, and made vendor suggestions (all who have been GREAT so far) during our first meeting! I chose the "Turn Key" package and am soo happy I did! I have received detailed reminders from Jenna on a weekly basis of contracts that are still pending and vendors that I still need to send a deposit. SHE IS SO DETAIL ORIENTED and has kept close track of all my progress that I have felt minimal stress and have been able to focus on what is really important--spending as much time as possible with my fiance in the days leading up to my wedding. Jenna was so helpful that I also invited her to plan my bridal shower, which was PERFECT! She worked with my family in planning everything and all I did was show up and enjoy! I could NOT have worked and planned my wedding without Jenna's assistance. She LOVES her job and genuinely LOVES weddings and her positive energy and excitement is so contagious. Jenna is capable of assisting with ANY event, either minimally or on a larger scale, but for my event, I AM SO GRATEFUL AND GLAD TO KNOW THAT JENNA WILL BE BY MY SIDE ON NOVEMBER 2!! I have many friends and family members that have used Jenna and I have YET to hear a negative remark. She is spectacular, professional, and loves her job and I am proud and happy to endorse and recommend Your Sparkling Event to all!!

Best Decision We Made

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 Megan B

We were not sure we could afford to have a wedding planner when I contacted Jenna. She assured me she could work with any size budget and kept to our budget completely. We hired her for her complete planning service and couldn't be happier with our decision. Jenna was very... Read More professional and every vender she arranged for us was also professional very good. On our wedding day she was always updating us on progress and guiding us to the next step. During the reception you wouldn't even know she was there until she would let you know what something was coming up. I actually forgot my garter and didn't realize until the reception. Without hesitation she ran out to get it and no one knew there was ever a problem. If there were any other problems we didn't know about them because she handled it without us knowing. I could not recommend her more, you would not regret hiring Jenna for any event you have.

Jenna Smirh

Jenna grew up in Palm Beach Gardens and has gained significant experience planning events for other well-known event planning companies, worked as the Catering Coordinator, Concierge Services Manager, and Kid's Activities Director at Lost Tree Club, filled in as the Catering Director at Eastpointe Country Club and currently is the handling all of the alumni events at The Benjamin School. She brings an abundant amount of experience, personalization and knowledge to her events and would love to work with your visions as your wedding coordinator and accommodate you in any and every way we can.