Religious Affiliations

Baptist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Spiritual, Unitarian

Ceremony, Wedding

Los Angeles (323) 899-5757

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Joel J

We feel so very blessed that God led us to Pastor Doreene as our Wedding Minister! Her personable demeanor and fun spirit put us immediately at ease. After getting to know us and our story, she offered such beautiful vows which spoke to our hearts and provided the spiritual... Read More foundation for our intimate ceremony at The Montage, Laguna Beach. She incorporated our request for use of a Unity Candle at the last minute without a hitch - I think 'flexibility' must be her middle name! Her voice is so clear and soothing. She led us through the entire service without us needing to memorize anything, which removed the stress, allowing us to focus on enjoying the experience! BOTTOM LINE: Pastor Doreene is exceptionally skilled and we highly recommend her as Your Wedding Minister!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

When my wife and I were cold-calling wedding officiants, we weren't sure what exactly we were looking for, but hoped we would be able to find someone who matched our unconventional style. When we spoke with Rev. Doreene for the first time, she made it clear that she believed in... Read More love and made us feel special. She read her version of vows to us over the phone and my wife and I both ended up in tears- we originally wanted to write our own, but Doreene's version was so beautiful and touching that WE JUST KNEW Rev. Doreene was the right person to marry us! She provided us with a wonderful ceremony guide and allowed us to add in a couple symbolic ceremonies like the sand ceremony and water blessings. She even learned some phrases in Hebrew to accommodate my wife's Jewish ties! She made our day so meaningful and special! I'm so glad we found her!