Your Wedding Officiant - Rev. Dennis M. Wargo, M.Div.

Irwin, PA

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Holiness, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Restorationist, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Secular, Spiritual

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Getting Engaged, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

22 Dover Road, Irwin, PA (724) 989-4627

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Adrienne J

Rev. Dennis Wargo was wonderful! He was very helpful in the ceremony planning process and timely in answering any questions we had along the way! With his guidance, we were able to plan the perfect ceremony that we will remember and cherish. Thank you for helping to make our day... Read More so special!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 sara p

Our ceremony was perfect! It was everything we wanted!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Stephanie B

Rev. Dennis Wargo was absolutely fantastic. We found Dennis on Wedding Wire and could not have been more lucky! He always answered in a timely manner and answered any questions that we had. He even checked in on us throughout the planning process, which we really appreciated! He... Read More is very professional, but also has a great sense of humor which was important to us. He met with my husband and I the week of the wedding to go over the ceremony, and attended the rehearsal. He made the ceremony process so easy which is something I was really nervous about. I loved his wedding booklet and getting to choose the perfect ceremony. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rev. Dennis! He is the best and and made the day go perfectly!

wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Michelle C

Rev. Dennis Wargo was such a pleasure to work with and we were so happy with how our ceremony turned out. It was fun to be able to put together our ceremony how we wanted it, and he was super responsive to any questions we had along the way. Thank you so much for helping to make... Read More our day so special!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Nicole B

AMAZING! Rev. Dennis was such a pleasure to work with. He truly goes by his motto: Your Life! Your Love! Your Wedding! We were able to customize our ceremony the way we wanted without any push back. We had drafts before the wedding and was able to get a sneak peak of ceremony... Read More before it happened! We appreciated that he checked in regularly months leading up to the wedding. It was overall a great experience working with him! We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Terrific Service

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

Rev.Dennis made the process of choosing all the components of our ceremony easy and stress-free! Very professional and prompt communication, couldn't be happier with his service!

2015-06-23T21:43:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. I strive to make the process as easy and stress-fee as possible which includes the communications back and forth. Again, Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Tracy H

Rev. Dennis Wargo was extremely easy to work with and was flexible with whatever we wanted to say in our wedding ceremony. He made the entire process very simple. He also answered questions that we had quickly and thoroughly. I highly recommend using him as your wedding... Read More officiant if you are looking for a reliable, organized, and friendly person to conduct your wedding ceremony!

2015-06-07T19:38:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your great review. It was definitely a pleasure working with you both. My wishes for a wonderful married life that continues to grow in love and commitment now and with each passing year.