Exquisite invitations with exceptional service

We design distinctive invitations with exclusive papers, trendsetting type-styles, elegant calligraphy and the finest foil stamping, letterpress and embossing to capture your one-of-a-kind dream invitation. We also offer many coordinating products to help you fully establish the perfect scene for your wedding.

Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Clemens Crossing, Columbia, MD (410) 531-3255

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Hanna Z

Jan was truly a delight to work with. With invitations, there are so many options that it becomes overwhelming. Jan took the stress out of it. She listened to what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend. She didn't push anything out of my budget and she could immediately tell... Read More what style I was going for. She helped me customize a simple yet beautiful one card invitation at a great price. When they came in, an image was printed weird and she quickly took care of the situation and got me a new set like nothing even happened. I will highly recommend her to every person I know getting married. Thank you, Jan!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Katie K

You're Invited By Jan was the best option for us to pick for our wedding invitations! Jan helped us pick invitations and save the dates within our price range, and she helped us find the perfect invitations to reflect our style. She was flexible with shipping, and she sent our... Read More invitations to us when they arrived since we did not live close to her. I would recommend her to anyone that needs help ordering and choosing invitations. She helped make the invitation buying process stress free!

2017-03-29T08:08:09 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure to help you!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Jennifer A

I would recommend Jan to anyone who needs invitations. She did my Bat Mitzvah invitation that everyone still talks about. She did my wedding invitations that look great.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Caitlyn N

My family has worked with Jan for almost 20 years! She has helped us with Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and now my wedding! She is extremely thorough and thinks of every last detail to help make your special day perfect. Her work is beautiful and over the years we have gotten so many... Read More compliments on her calligraphy, paper goods, invitations, etc. Thank you Jan!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Alison A

You're Invited by Jan is a life saver! I ordered my wedding invitations through an online vendor, which went out of business between the time that I ordered and when I needed to make a few corrections. I should have booked Jan Schub in the first place. She met with me on... Read More short notice and took care of everything I needed. You're Invited by Jan is a top notch business, and I couldn't be happier I came across Ms. Schub when it was really crunch time!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Allison C

Jan is great! I was having a hard time finding an invitation that I really liked. Once I told Jan what I was looking for she found the perfect one. She also does a great job with calligraphy. Jan made the invitation process so much easier!

2017-04-26T20:11:01 Response from the vendor

It was such fun working with you for your lovely, perfect wedding invitations. Glad you loved the calligraphy too!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Melissa B

We just picked up our invitations yesterday, and they are gorgeous! We were going to get our invitations online, but are so glad we didn't. Working with Jan made picking out our invitations a breeze and she is doing the calligraphy for us as well. Highly recommend, you won't... Read More be sorry!

2017-04-26T20:09:41 Response from the vendor

We think the invitations are gorgeous too! Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Ashley L

Highly recommend Jan! She was awesome! We used her for our wedding invitations and will be using her for our placecards as well. She was very helpful and very easy to deal with!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Mahlet M

Honestly, Jan is someone you want to use if you are tired of stressing and want someone who would really go above and beyond to accommodate you! She just makes everything super easy for you! She is absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Julianna M

Highly recommend!!! From our first phone call, Jan was a wealth of knowledge. When I visited her studio, I was sold! She had so many samples for me to get my hands on- and in every price range! She helped us find exactly what we were looking for. We couldn't love our wedding... Read More invitations more! Jan did our calligraphy as well... gorgeous! I can't say enough great things. She is the best!

2017-03-29T08:07:32 Response from the vendor

I am so glad you love your invitations and calligraphy! Your compliments thrill us!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Caroline A

Jan worked closely with me to design my perfect wedding invitation. She spent hours helping me choose my invitation design, fonts, and papers. She did a fabulous job on both my wedding invitations and calligraphy. I would recommend her to anyone looking for quality invitations... Read More and beautiful calligraphy.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Denise S

Jan was such a pleasure to work with. Very professional and knowledgeable.

2016-08-12T16:42:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much. We appreciate it!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Ann D

Jan has been such a huge help with our wedding planning! Not only was she quick to respond and helpful, but she also has an amazing creative eye. If you're looking for beautiful work with endless options, definitely come here!

2016-08-12T16:44:35 Response from the vendor

It is always nice to hear/read a compliment. That is so sweet of you!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Stephanie S

Extremely knowledgeable! We didn't know the first thing about invite etiquette/wording. She gave all the appropriate options/advice to get us where we needed to be. She understood what we were looking for and made sure we considered all things that we wouldn't have thought of... Read More (i.e. the first letter in bride/groom names and how they looked in various fonts). Very easy to work with and a HUGE help!

2016-06-02T21:45:12 Response from the vendor

My goal is to advise you and guide you through the invitation selection process while ALWAYS keeping your goals in mind! True joy for me knowing how pleased you were! Thank you! Jan

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

Look no further! You're Invited By Jan is perfect for invitations and other personalized stationary, napkins, etc. Jan is extremely knowledgeable about the many companies from which you can order. She provided excellent recommendations on the wording of our invitations. She was... Read More very patient as I looked through several books and helped me to stay within my budget. She was not pushy and did not try to up-sell me. Jan was a true pleasure!

2016-05-16T17:21:53 Response from the vendor

I am glad you were comfortable as you browsed through the sample invitations and that I helped you stay within your budget. I think the date of your event is listed incorrectly since it says 2017.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

Jan was wonderful. It was easy to schedule appointments, even on Sunday and she was very flexible about time. This is a second marriage for both of us and she was able to help us with the wording and time lines for the invitations.

2016-06-02T21:48:32 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your kind comments. 33 years of experience in the business...so I've got it down very smoothly!!! Glad to help you.

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

Blending families in second marriages can be stressful, but fortunately I had Jan helping me with the wedding invitations. I had definite requirements of wanting high quality papers and an embossed monogram. The wording in the invitation needed to be PERFECT. I am so... Read More appreciative of how experienced and patient Jan was with suggestions for getting the wording just right for everyone! I know that I was working with a true professional and I know that using Jan for any future family events is a given. Thank you, thank you Jan! I can't wait to send them out. And .. loved your suggestions for the stamps!

2016-06-02T21:54:23 Response from the vendor

So glad I helped you. It's always my goal! Jan

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Bridgette M

Jan was great to work with! She very professionally helped me pick out the most beautiful wedding invitations! She provided kind and helpful guidance throughout the whole process. She made sure everything was perfect so that I did not have to worry about anything! So many of my... Read More guests complimented me on my gorgeous invitations. She also did the calligraphy on the envelopes- which was so elegantly done! She also made beautiful placecards with my guests' names in gorgeous calligraphy. I loved working with Jan and would 100% recommend her to all of my friends that are getting married!

2016-03-25T16:59:34 Response from the vendor

It is always nice to know how pleased you are with your invitations and calligraphy. Good luck with your wedding! Please stay in touch and show me pictures after your special day! Jan

Reviewed on 3/15/2016

Jan has a way of making you feel at ease with all the choices for invitations that are available. I never felt any stress, as we chose a wedding invitation for my son and fiancé. She guides you with love and knowledge. Never have I had such great service. The product we chose... Read More came out beautifully and at a wonderful price. Her advice on dates to send is spot on, and will recommend her to all our friends!!

2016-06-02T21:52:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your referrals. Your trust in me is appreciated and why so much of my business is referral based. Jan

Reviewed on 3/12/2016

Thank you Jan and You're Invited by Jan for helping us make our wedding day so memorable. From our save-the-date cards to our invitations and calligraphy addressed envelopes to our menu cards and place cards you helped us create exactly what we wanted. Our family and guests... Read More were so impressed and the compliments are still being said to us!!! You were so easy to work with throughout all steps of our planning . We appreciate your responsiveness to our many phone calls and emails. I know my sister will be calling you soon since she just got engaged.

2016-03-13T17:08:39 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure helping you with your wedding invitations and all the other special touches that made your day fabulous. Thank you for referring your sister to us! Congratulations to your family on your marriage and now on your sister's engagement. I will give... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Lyndsy P

We worked with Jan to create our wedding invitations and she was wonderful, patient, creative and supportive throughout the whole process. We are so happy with how our invitations turned out and can't wait to send them out to all of our guests in a few weeks!

2016-04-12T15:19:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you. I am moved by such a lovely review. I am also really pleased to know that you loved the final product so much. It makes it all worthwhile! Jan

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Stacey G

I had such a wonderful experience working with Jan! She heard everything that I was looking for in my invitations and made sure to include everything while being extremely aware of my budget. She was always comfortable with mentioning budget-friendly options that would give me a... Read More similar look, and she was also great at suggesting options when I was unsure of things. She's been in this business for a long time and knows all of the companies well. She was really great at listening to my concerns and was able to point out things I hadn't even thought about, such as how certain letters would look in different fonts. I loved working with her and can't wait to see the finished product!! Thank you!

2016-06-02T21:42:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words. It's nice knowing I was able to help you so much! Your wedding day is almost here. Best wishes for a most spectacular day! Jan

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Amanda O

Jan was very professional and helpful is guiding us through the process of choosing our invitations within our budget (and she had tons to choose from) and then wording everything perfectly. She was very knowledgeable about etiquette and made helpful suggestions, but she didn't... Read More push. The finished product came out beautifully, and we're already getting compliments on how pretty they are from our guests (they just arrived a few days ago!)

2016-03-25T17:03:03 Response from the vendor

I am glad your guests are sharing their compliments with you! Thank you for allowing me to help you with such an important event in your life. Jan

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

Jan's professionalism is top-notch, yet you feel like you are working with a friend to pick out your invitation for your special day. Great selection too. Will definitely use her again; I highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

2016-06-02T21:54:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you. Jan

Janet Schub

Since 1987, You’re Invited By Jan has helped our clients create exceptional, one-of-a-kind invitations and announcements for weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, and all special occasions. Our expert designers will bring your ideas to life, creating a unique invitation that coordinates perfectly with the theme you’ve selected for your special day.