Set your Big Day apart from everyone else!

We offer the most incredible and unique photo booth enclosures on the market. They add the "wow factor" to your wedding! Keep your family, friends, and coworkers talking about your Big Day for weeks to come! We only use professional commercial quality equipment. No web cams or inkjet printers. Professional Canon DSLRs and archival dye-sub printers that allow for the momentos to last years!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

5835 Post Rd, East Greenwich, RI RI CT MA NH (401) 484-2933

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jenesy M

The photo booth was a hit! My guests complimented on how fun and cool the booth was. The prints and my album and the usb are the greatest gift from Yours Truly! I highly recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Tyler D

Simply the best! Victoria was amazing at communicating with me through the entire process. She was one of my more responsive and reliable vendors for our April 2016 wedding. They showed up on time, had the props ready to go, and were a huge hit! The night is a blur, but I... Read More remember how many of our guests couldn't stop talking about our photo booth! Yours Truly is a great company, run by great people who care about their customers. I would recommend them to anyone thinking about a photo booth for a wedding or other special event. I sincerely hope I get an excuse to work with them again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Breelyn C

It feels like every time I attend a wedding, Yours Truly is there with a photo booth! I love yours truly because they offer so many styles of booths, along with numerous props and options. I like how they have inflatable booths as well as traditional options. Victoria, the... Read More owner, is super accommodating and sweet. They are very reasonably priced. I noticed that she really takes the time to get to know you and understand what you want. The booths are large enough you can fit a decent amount of people in them. I like how you can also do video messaging. It adds a nice touch. All of my best friends have used her, and I plan on using her for my wedding and for my fiances birthday party.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Sarah M

Totally amazed by how this photo booth looked at my wedding. The staff was super energetic and very friendly, can't say enough about how happy I was to receive my scrapbook and USB filled with memories from our guest the night of my wedding. Videos and pictures were hilarious... Read More this is the best part of having a photo booth that I have this amazing keepsake to treasure forever....

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Nicole D

What a great experience with Yours Truly. Our prints are beautiful and the scrapbook is amazing. All of our family and friends had a great time taking pictures and sharing their pictures with everyone. This photo booth is unlike anything any other vendor had to offer. The... Read More colors change, and it looked just great. Victoria's communication with us was incredible and very genuine in making sure all of our needs were met. Other family and friends have and will be using Yours Truly for sure!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Steven D

Was at a wedding recently and I have to say I had never seen a photobooth quite like this one from Yours Truly!! I had to ask the bride for the info because it is something I definitely plan to have for my wedding coming up soon!! It was the talk of the reception!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Dabbie l

Yours Truly has set themselves apart from any other photo booth company in the area. Their light up inflatable booth adds a WOW factor to any wedding/event. The customer service and up beat stuff are amazing. I would recommend Yours truly to all my friends and family!!!!!!... Read More Thanks!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jonathan M

We booked Yours Truly for our wedding last month and we were absolutely blown away by how amazing everything looked! Fantastic scrapbook design and the customer service was incredible. I would most definitely recommend Yours Truly to anyone looking for a photo booth at their... Read More next event.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Sarah E

We decided last minute to get a photo booth for our wedding on 6-18-2016 in our hometown of Westerly. We went with Yours Truly Photobooth because when I called and talked with Victoria she was VERY helpful and friendly!! She was also very responsive anytime I called with... Read More questions. Victoria was a true pleasure to work with! The photo booth was a big hit at my wedding everyone loved it!!!! Hands down the best experience I have had with any photo booth company!! I will from here on out use them for any event. Thank you Victoria for making my wedding night a success!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Cristi M

Yours Truly and Victoria are amazing! Our wedding was this past January and her booth was all the buzz! We looked at standard booths with every other vendor (curtains). Victoria's booth change color and inflate! No one else we spoke with had anything like this. Her custom... Read More design matched our invites to the T! I knew when we met, with just the questions she asked, that her customer service was top notch. She made sure all of our needs were met and if I had any questions she was very quick to reply! The images, strips and scrapbook are amazing! Anyone we share them with is always impressed. Can't thank Victoria enough!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Alyssa D

AWESOME Photo Booth! Yours Truly did my wedding on 10/08/16 my guest had a blast!!! Victoria was amazing throughout the planning process. She was great with the guest and by the end of the night I received a flash drive with all my pictures and videos from all my guest along... Read More with my guestbook. I couldn't be happier with how smoothly everything went and how much fun it was.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Sylvia S

We worked with Victoria for our wedding in July and she was amazing! She created a custom photo strip with our wedding logo that looked awesome. There was a line for the photo booth the entire night. Her booth is UNIQUE and amazing. Everyone talked about it for weeks after. It... Read More is so much different then the big backdrop and lighting display that often comes with a "photo booth" offered by a photographer. And her price is so competitive! The photo strips also provided a incredibly special keepsake for our guests. My husband and I have a beautiful USB of all the photo strips and several printed copies that guests left for us. Not to mention our huge scrapbook. Victoria made sure that all of our friends and family wrote us a great message near their photo strip! I would highly recommend working with Victoria for a wedding or any other event.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 J S

I was back in RI for my cousins wedding this past weekend at the Fall River Country Club. Yours Truly did a wonderful job! Since I didn't want to schlep my equipment cross country, I am really glad they found this company! Professional prints, great props and the attendants were... Read More amazing! We had a blast and so did our family. Thank you Victoria!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Elizabeth M

Yours truly has fantastic customer service and a very fun photobooth. Nothing like I've ever seen before. Had so much fun in their photobooth! The video messages were a hit and the scrapbook was such a special touch. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Ivette M

Victoria from Yours Truly is very professional and great at what she does. For our next event we will definitely book her photo booth and photography again.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Ivette M

Victoria from Yours Truly is very professional and great at what she does. Most definitely book her photo booth and photography again.

Meet The Events Director

Victoria

Three years ago, I had a photo booth at my own wedding. I fell in love with the experience and seeing the great time that family & friends had, that the very next day Yours Truly was created. Besides the unique experience and the moments in time that are captured forever, the prints that your family & friends are given instantly are a great keepsake. Customer service is our main priority. Your needs must be met as you only get 1 "Big Day"! However, besides our customer service, we also offer some of the most unique photo booth enclosures in the industry.