Yours Truly Media- Best of the Knot Winner

California, Texas, Florida & Destination

Award Winning Team - Telling Your Love Story

Preserving lifetime memories of your wedding day after the music has stopped, the party has ended and the flowers have wilted. Uniquely telling your wedding day story with a personal touch. Ask about our videography & photography bundle packages. We can't wait to meet you & hear your love story...Invite Yours Truly to your wedding. Ask about our bundle packages: photography, videography & photobooth

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

1000 Bison Ave., Newport Beach, CA California, Texas, Florida & Destination (949) 342-4476
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

We decided at the last minute to hire a wedding videographer team. We are thouroughly impressed, and happy that we did. The way the Yours Truly Media captured every single moment was just perfect. They teamed up with the photographers to make sure they were able to get both the... Read More guys and the girls on video during all stages of the day. Incredibly easy to work with, awesome attitudes, and overall a great pleasure to have! We have been recommending them to everyone, as we have some friends that are getting married soon. I would highly recommend Yours Truly Media to any couples getting married out there. The turn around time on the video was very quick, and the quality of the video is spectacular! DO NOT SKIP OUT ON THE VIDEO. We now have, forever, digital memories of our entire day. While photos do this too...there is nothing quite like a video to relive the whole event. Thank you Amy! You really made our day that much more memorable!

2015-09-15T14:39:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we are so glad you love your video! It was our pleasure to work with you!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Teri A

I've always wanted a wedding video, so I knew I wanted a company who would do a good job. After researching a lot, I came across Yours Truly and I am so happy I went with them! We decided to get a video and photography with them, since it would be easiest to get it all done in... Read More one place. They are so responsive and communication is KEY when you are trying to plan a wedding with a million different vendors! I am so happy with the way my video came out, it is everything I wanted! I am getting so many comments from friends and family just raving about how much they love it. Can't wait to get my photos back, but I'm sure we will love them... Definitely recommended! Very professional, cooperative, on time... not a bad thing to say :)

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Nicole A

Yours Truly Media was fantastic! They were one of the few companies that provided a service without a glitch! They responded in a timely manner and were proactive in making sure the planning process was completed to ensure a seamless experience. My husband and I were very... Read More impressed with our wedding video and the videographer was very professional and super easy going. He worked well with our photographers. All of the people I communicated with during the planning process were all very polite and professional as well! I would highly recommend this company! They won’t disappoint!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Danielle P

My husband and I got married in La Jolla on October 22, 2017 and chose Yours Truly Media to capture our big day. We had a wonderful experience and LOVE our highlight video. In our opinion a Videographer is a must have on your special day and we'll cherish our video forever. We'd... Read More highly recommend them to anyone :)

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Emily W

It was such a pleasure to work with Amy and her team. They were very responsive throughout the process. When our video didn't turn out exactly as we had hoped they made edits until it was perfect! The team was so unobtrusive on the day but still captured all the special moments.... Read More Couldn't have asked for a better team to work with!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Rebecca M

Yours Truly Media was so easy to work with for our wedding in September. Our videographer backed out at the last minute and we found Yours Truly Media on the Knot just two weeks before the wedding and loved their work. I thought it would be too expensive, but I contacted Amy... Read More anyway and she got back with me in less than an hour wanting to set up a phone meeting to find out what I was looking for. She was SO helpful and supportive as I told her my situation and what we were looking for in terms of video footage and a budget. She quickly worked out a package to give me all of the footage I wanted for a price that was within my budget and then gave me 24 hours to decide while she held the wedding date for me. It was such as last minute thing that I was surprised with how flexible she was. I talked through all the details with Cat before the wedding and she took note of everything I wanted throughout the wedding day to share with the videographers ahead of time. The guys were so nice on the wedding day and the first shooter, Michael, was especially great to work with! He worked well with my photographer and was very patient with my wedding party. We now have a great highlight video and raw footage of literally everything throughout the day from multiple angles! We are so pleased with Yours Truly Media and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Prescilla D

We hired yours truly last minute about a week or two before our big day. What sold us on yours truly was the clarity of the videos. What I had noticed about a lot of other videographers within our budget was that their videos weren’t as clear. Yours truly definitely delivered a... Read More high quality video & in a very timely manner! We got our 5 minute video within 4 weeks of our wedding! Amazing! We’re still waiting for the raw footage & longer edit, but I’m so happy to have my highlight. My only critique & reason for a 4 star review rather than 5 is their professionalism in handling an issue we had with one of the videographers not ever showing to my husband’s hotel. Rather than own up to their mistake & simply apologize for getting the hotel wrong (both videographers showed up at my hotel) they placed the blame on my coordinator saying they had texted and called her a bunch of times on the day of the wedding. While that very well may be true, we told them prior to the day of our wedding that we’d be at different hotels. Overall, they did an excellent job filming our wedding, they produced an excellent quality film which I’m SO happy about but for the amount that we paid, punctuality or simply honesty is important. Had they just owned up to their mistake, they’d have earned a 5 star review.

2017-11-27T09:04:29 Response from the vendor

Hi Prescilla, I want to thank you for choosing our team to be part of your beautiful wedding day! I am so happy to hear that you love your videos. Again, we are truly sorry for the hotel mishap that happened, as soon as we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Rachel L

Yours Truly Media did such an exquisite job on our wedding video. They captured the day so beautifully, and it was lovely to see some of the sweet moments we missed; watching the video (which arrived around three weeks after our nuptials) brought both myself and my new husband... Read More to [happy] tears! For the longest time, we weren't sure if we needed a videographer, or could work such a thing into our budget, but honestly, what Yours Truly created for us was WORTH EVERY DIME, and we'll cherish it forever. Truly incredible.

2017-11-27T09:05:58 Response from the vendor

We are SO glad to hear that you loved your video, we truly hope it will bring back the memories of your wedding day for many years to come! Thank you again for allowing our team to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Asia S

My husband and I got married on June 24, 2017. Since the beginning of our engagement we always agreed on hiring a videographer to capture our biggest day, and Yours Truly Media did just that. From the very first inquiry to the day they sent us our video, they stuck with me... Read More throughout the entire process. They would respond and make things happen, within seconds of sending a text out. They went above and beyond to make sure everything I asked for was captured. Not only were they amazing during the process and on the day, but our video came out better than I can ever have imagined. Our clip not only captured it all, but it told a story of who we were and our wedding day. There's not enough words to describe how grateful we are to have chosen such an amazing company. Thank you Yours Truly Media!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Cristany R

So professional and friendly to work with. Had multiple thorough phone calls and they were worth it, because they didn't miss any details! I hunted for a videographer that matched our style, and we are so glad we found Yours Truly!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jacqueline S

They are absolutely the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Arlene J

The Team at Yours Truly Media was amazing! We originally only got the video package, because we already had a photographer. But our photographer ended up not being able to complete the job. Yours Truly Media had the date available and it ended up being the best decision we made... Read More in planning our wedding. They captured everything! The photos and video were so beautiful! Don't plan your wedding without these guys!

2017-11-27T09:52:23 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we were able to help, your wedding day was one of our favorites! Thank you for allowing our team to be a part of your day!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mayara B

couldn't be happier with the final result. Video is more than I could ever have dreamed of. Thank you guys!

2017-11-27T09:54:08 Response from the vendor

Mayara, Thank you SO much! We absolutely loved getting to know you and working with you! Thank you for allowing our team to be a part of your gorgeous wedding!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Laura P

Dear Maria Fameron, My compliments and heartfelt thanks to you and your assistant Victor for providing us with the most beautiful and perfect video of my daughter Chelsea and son-in-law Trevor last July. We absolutely love it and I think I have to watch it at least once a day... Read More since :) You picked a sweet and meaningful wedding song describing 2 different persons meeting, starting to build a life and grow old together. You have carefully selected the best highlights of the days, our traditional Vietnamese wedding and the formal ceremony. Our family members who live far away and can not attend tell us that they felt as if they were there that day. You made us look beautiful and in harmony, you captured the honest, emotional moments of our family, especially with the vows delivered by the bride and groom in their own voice. Our guests felt there is respect, there is love in this union. It started well and it ended even better. I still can't believe how you can compress 2 days of event into 4 minutes but you did it! I'm so glad we found you (it's fate!) and I will definitely keep your contact for future events. Maria, you are the best!

2017-11-27T09:55:27 Response from the vendor

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the video as well, it always means a lot to us when our couples families love their video as well! Chelsea and Trevor were a blast to work with from their engagement session to their wedding! We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Courtney M

The camera crew for Yours Truly was absolutely AMAZING! They made our whole wedding party feel so comfortable! We even had guests comment that they didn't even know they were there! The quality of their work and their professionalism made them an absolute dream to work with! I... Read More would highly recommend Yours Truly Media to any bride getting married in the area!

2017-11-27T09:56:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We loved being a part of your wedding day, thank you for allowing us to share those moments with you!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Katie B

YTM was a great choice for my husband and me to capture our wedding day! Amy and her crew were easy to communicate with when we hired them and in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding. We always received a prompt reply when we had a question, and it was easy to stay on... Read More top of our payments and logistics with HoneyBook. On the wedding day, I'll be totally honest: We didn't notice the videographers much at all, and that's EXACTLY as we'd / you'd like it! The YTM videographers were professional and kind, and they caught some amazing footage without ever getting in the way. We just watched the highlight reel and we're both in tears--it's incredible! They did a great job! We highly recommend YTM!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Matthew B

When I was put in charge of finding a videographer for our wedding I was terrified I was going to screw it up, well after a little research and some youtube videos, i ran into yours-truly and loved there style. They had reasonable pricing and we couldn't have been happy with... Read More the product we received to remember our day. They showed up early were super friendly and just a joy to work with. Definitely recommend them for any special occasion. 5 stars

2017-11-27T09:57:58 Response from the vendor

Matthew, we are SO glad we were able to help you on your wedding day! The first of many tasks as a new husband and we are so glad we were able to help you nail it :) Thanks for allowing us to work with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jessica B

I am so happy we chose Yours Truly Media to capture our wedding day. I planned our Long Beach, CA wedding from Kansas and Amy was so easy to work with. On the day of, they did such an awesome job blending in but capturing every detail and not making us feel like we had cameras... Read More in our faces all night. We love our highlight video and so many family and friends have said it brought tears to their eyes. Thank you Yours Truly Media for documenting our day!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Christine W

I would like to start of saying I was apprehensive about Yours Truly Media working our wedding due to them being farther away (Newport Beach) from where we live (San Marcos) than I though (my oversight). I even spoke to them about this when I came to the realization telling them... Read More my concern about not having the chance to meet them prior to the wedding and would they be able to really capture those special moment....In response, they had a couple of over the phone meetings with me and discussed with me the timeline until I was satisfied (though still nervous) about the role they would play that day. Let me say, THEY ROCKED IT & MORE!!! The staff exemplified professionalism the entire time, including when I was frazzled on the phone with them, over just realizing they were not located in the San Diego area. (They did not charge extra for coming down all this way which is another reason I thought they were closer). They were SO attentive to detail...at one point WE told them we were pictured out and what they took would be more than enough! The products they created (we ordered pictures and video) came out BETTER than I hoped (and believe me I was a hoping!!). True Artistry at Yours Truly Media...Thank you

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Danielle G

Book them!! I wasn't sure if I could afford a good videographer after spending so much of the media budget on photography but then I found Yours Truly Media and really last minute actually (2 months out). Even with it being so close to our wedding, they were able to take us on,... Read More help guide us through the process and at such a great price. The communication was always easy and plentiful and everyone that we interacted with was very helpful and so friendly! On the wedding day, our crew was prompt, professional and so much fun! They just blended right in with our wedding party and guests so they got great footage without being intrusive. They didn't miss any detail and they were just great people all around! Our highlight video came rather quickly and WOW! They nailed it. I knew what I wanted out of the highlight video and they delivered! I have watch it so many times in the last week and I get teary every time. Everyone has complimented on how well produced the video was and the great quality. Yours Truly Media gave me everything I wanted and more. You really don't need to look any further if you want a special day like your wedding preserved through high quality video. Thank you so much for capturing our special day and treating it like it was your own! Danielle

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda C

It took me a while to sit down and write these reviews, but I definitely wanted to make sure to share how great Yours Truly Media was. They arrived day of and got straight to work. Things can definitely get crazy when all the vendors arrive so it was so nice that they didnt... Read More require hand holding. They know what they are doing! We got the video quickly too! Everyone who was there and watched it said that it perfectly captured the feel of the day. Those who werent at the wedding watched it and said that they felt like they were there. So many happy tears from everyone. THank you for capturing such an important day in our lives. I had to convince my husband that we needed a videographer, but now he agrees that it was the best decision. We look forward to having the footage to share with our kids in the future! PS- note to brides/grooms...get the raw footage! So many fun and funny moments captured. It couldnt all be included in the short video, but my husband and I had such a fun time watching all of it when we got it. Definitely a special keepsake!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Anny C

Whether or not to hire a videographer for our wedding was a huge dilemma for me. Would I actually watch it? Is it worth the money? YES. ABSOLUTELY. DO IT RIGHT NOW. But out of all the videographers in Southern California, this is why you should hire Yours Truly Media. 1.)... Read More Their prices are very competitive. I did a whole lot of research, and found their prices to be very reasonable compared to others in the area. 2.) Their team is extremely responsive, and so easy to get a hold of. You would think this should be a no brainer, but you'd be shocked to find most wedding vendors don't really care about your day like you do because it's just another day for them. YTM cares. 3.) On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time. This, you would also think is a no brainer, but while our photographer was an hour late, YTM was there when they said they would and started ON TIME. What a concept!! 4.) The highlight reel.... I mean.... I have no words. YTM captured moments I didn't know even know happened. They captured all the little details I missed because the day was so crazy. I felt like I was there in the moment and feeling all the feels again. I could go on and on some more, but the main point is I would hire YTM all over again if I had to. No regrets whatsoever.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Lisa V

My husband Mike and I spent a long time researching different videographers for our wedding. Both of us knew how important the video would be so we could relive our special day for years to come. We narrowed it down and interviewed three different companies, but when we spoke... Read More with Amy at Yours Truly Media, we knew immediately they were the company for us. Amy spent so much time with us on the phone truly listening to what we hoped to capture in our video to tell the story of our day. She helped us find the right package and was incredibly flexible to ensure we would capture everything we wanted. I just can’t say enough about what an incredible job they did for us! They made everything so easy from the booking process to the day of our wedding. The camera crew was so nice and incredibly professional. We had three cameramen covering every detail and the best part was that we barely even knew they were there! The footage they captured was beautifully shot and edited together. Everyone who has seen it has been so impressed with it and what a great job they did capturing the emotion and feelings of the day. They went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy with the final product – even offering to add in a few more shots that we wanted after the fact. We were a bit nervous spending the money given that our budget was slowly creeping up, but I can honestly say that Yours Truly Media is worth every penny and then some! You are safe in their hands and don’t have to worry about a single thing so you can enjoy your special day and then relive it again and again watching their incredible video!

2017-07-05T14:51:19 Response from the vendor

Lisa & Mike, it was our pleasure to work with you both! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful day and being so easy to work with! We hope that the video will help you remember your happy day for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 nancy v

Our children (Brian & Soohwa) got married on 5/21/2017 , we are so happy with their wedding picture's and video from the YOURS TRULY MEDIA provided to us. Special thank you goes to Joe Ankenbauer, he captured all the important moments of the wedding, and his team all worked... Read More together very well, making it just right. The price was right and service is outstanding, we highly recommend this company, a special thank you goes to Joe Ankenbauer, he is the best and very patient , professional in his dealings with the customers, Your truly Kurt & Nghia VanBreemen

2017-07-05T14:52:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to share in Brian and Soohwa's wedding day! We are so happy you all loved the video, it was so fun to be a part of their wedding and get to meet you!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Alison D

So originally my husband and I were not planning on having a videographer because of budget, but boy am I so thankful I last minute changed my mind. I came across one of our friend's wedding video and I cried with happiness at well it captured the beauty of their day! I... Read More immediately watched several more of their videos they made for other couples and I was sold, I needed a video to capture our wedding. The thing was, now our wedding was a month away and would they even be available? Lucky for us they were open for booking our date and were very quick at getting back to us through email and phone, all questions quickly answered and so much enthusiasm it helped me get more excited for everything. Now that it's all said and done and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful memory of our wedding. The day of, they were there promptly, very friendly and barely noticble during the events (which is hard to believe with the quality of footage). You won't be disappointed and now I tell everyone - splurge on a videographer, it's only one day and that video is the best way to relive it over and over!

2017-07-05T14:53:48 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we were available and able to be a part of your day! Thank you for allowing our team to take part, we are so happy you loved your film!

Meet The Manager

Amy Bolton

As co-founder of a successful commercial video production firm, we began to have couples that had seen our work approach us about filming & photographing their weddings. All it took was one wedding and we fell in love! Yours Truly Media was born out of a passion to help couples capture lifetime memories of their wedding day, that they can re-live and share for years to come. Our team looks forward to working alongside you to capture your special day as it unfolds. We treat every wedding like it is our own, I can't wait to meet you & hear your love story.