Yours Truly Media -Best of the Knot Winner

California, Texas, Florida, New York & New Jersey

Award Winning Team - Telling Your Love Story

Preserving lifetime memories of your wedding day after the music has stopped, the party has ended and the flowers have wilted. We love helping our couples capture the memories of their wedding day and telling their love stories! We bring our award winning team, filming expertise, unobtrusive style & creative vision to your wedding to create a hand-crafted one of a kind film and photos that uniquely tell your wedding day story. Aerial footage, audio & specialty filming equipment is included in all of our packages. ***Ask about our bundle photography, videography & Photo Booth packages. We can't wait to meet you & hear your love story... Invite Yours Truly to your wedding

Artistic, Documentary

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

California, Texas, Florida, New York & New Jersey (949) 342-4476
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

We decided at the last minute to hire a wedding videographer team. We are thouroughly impressed, and happy that we did. The way the Yours Truly Media captured every single moment was just perfect. They teamed up with the photographers to make sure they were able to get both the... Read More guys and the girls on video during all stages of the day. Incredibly easy to work with, awesome attitudes, and overall a great pleasure to have! We have been recommending them to everyone, as we have some friends that are getting married soon. I would highly recommend Yours Truly Media to any couples getting married out there. The turn around time on the video was very quick, and the quality of the video is spectacular! DO NOT SKIP OUT ON THE VIDEO. We now have, forever, digital memories of our entire day. While photos do this too...there is nothing quite like a video to relive the whole event. Thank you Amy! You really made our day that much more memorable!

2015-09-15T14:39:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we are so glad you love your video! It was our pleasure to work with you!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

My wife and I used Yours Truly Media for our wedding a few months ago and we were very pleased with everything. Their service was fantastic and our videos turned out amazing! we recomend them to everyone we know getting married.

2015-09-15T14:40:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

TRULY amazing!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015

Yours Truly Media is not only honest, friendly, and professional, but the work they produce is fantastic. They have an artistic eye for what their clients need and want. They are TRULY amazing!!

2015-08-29T15:08:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, we love working with our couples!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Majd C

My husband and I did not want cookie-cutter wedding photos, and we stumbled across Yours Truly Media thanks to a Google search. These guys are incredible!! We loved how they captured the reality of our wedding and how authentic the photographs were– from every happy moment,... Read More tears, and smiles. Photography was a big part of the day for us and having the talent and personality of Yours Truly Media entrusted with that responsibility was a dream. Thank you to our photographers Adrian and Brandon for capturing the most beautiful moments from our wedding and reception! My husband and I couldn't be any happier with their work and the company overall. :)

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Lauren B

Amazing service. Amy and Joe contacted me and we talked several times. The videographers for the day of were super nice and had a great eye. They knew exactly what to do and what to capture. My final video came out amazing and it is something I am so glad I did so that we can... Read More look back on it for years to come. Definitely worth the money!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Ni Y

We love Yours Truly Media so much!! We had a fantastic experience working with all the people from Yours Truly. Prior to the wedding, they called and recorded all of our requests and answered our questions. Cat is so nice and patient, and all of our requests were followed up in... Read More a timely fashion. On the wedding day, both videographers were amazing and professional. We got all of our wedding moments captured, and we love our wedding video, so do my family (even my picky Mom :)) and friends. After the wedding, John was super responsible and made sure our video was turned back with high quality within our requested timeframe (we had another reception out of this country, so we needed to get the video shortly after our wedding). We really appreciate this team's profession, passion, and high quality. You will never regret choosing them!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Van M

Extraordinary professionalism and impeccable quality. Yours Truly Media sets a new standard that All wedding vendors should strive to achieve! They didn’t have any cinematographers available in the area for our date, but they were quick to jump into action to find a solution. We... Read More paid a travel fee, but they made it up to us by providing the raw footage at no charge and some additional perks to make up the difference. The video was ready for us weeks after the wedding and is amazing! Videography was the last vendor we confirmed because I wasn’t prepared to settle for anything but the best. Yours Truly is thee Best!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Skyler W

Let me start off by saying what a huge relief it was to find Yours Truly Media. When it came to plan me and my partners wedding I was overwhelmed with when it came time to pick a photographer, your wedding day is a once in a lifetime event so I wanted to make sure I choose a... Read More company that would be able to capture all our greatest moments on our big day. I meet with the team at Yours Truly and I knew that they would do a wonderful job. Their staff is extremely knowledgeable, and very professional. I couldn’t possibly thank them enough for all that they have done. I wish 10 stars was a option! AWESOME JOB!!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 John N

We chose yours truly media for both photo and video for our wedding and we are so glad that we did! The service we received from the start was amazing, they always responded immediately to any questions, the team on our wedding day was phenomenal and really made both my wife and... Read More i feel so comfortable. We are thrilled with how our photos and videos came out and highly recommend this team! If you want perfect memories of your wedding day hiring yours truly media is a must, you will be blown away like we were. Thank you for all your help and for giving us such great memories to cherish!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Teri A

I've always wanted a wedding video, so I knew I wanted a company who would do a good job. After researching a lot, I came across Yours Truly and I am so happy I went with them! We decided to get a video and photography with them, since it would be easiest to get it all done in... Read More one place. They are so responsive and communication is KEY when you are trying to plan a wedding with a million different vendors! I am so happy with the way my video came out, it is everything I wanted! I am getting so many comments from friends and family just raving about how much they love it. Can't wait to get my photos back, but I'm sure we will love them... Definitely recommended! Very professional, cooperative, on time... not a bad thing to say :)

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Nicole A

Yours Truly Media was fantastic! They were one of the few companies that provided a service without a glitch! They responded in a timely manner and were proactive in making sure the planning process was completed to ensure a seamless experience. My husband and I were very... Read More impressed with our wedding video and the videographer was very professional and super easy going. He worked well with our photographers. All of the people I communicated with during the planning process were all very polite and professional as well! I would highly recommend this company! They won’t disappoint!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Danielle P

My husband and I got married in La Jolla on October 22, 2017 and chose Yours Truly Media to capture our big day. We had a wonderful experience and LOVE our highlight video. In our opinion a Videographer is a must have on your special day and we'll cherish our video forever. We'd... Read More highly recommend them to anyone :)

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Emily W

It was such a pleasure to work with Amy and her team. They were very responsive throughout the process. When our video didn't turn out exactly as we had hoped they made edits until it was perfect! The team was so unobtrusive on the day but still captured all the special moments.... Read More Couldn't have asked for a better team to work with!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Rebecca M

Yours Truly Media was so easy to work with for our wedding in September. Our videographer backed out at the last minute and we found Yours Truly Media on the Knot just two weeks before the wedding and loved their work. I thought it would be too expensive, but I contacted Amy... Read More anyway and she got back with me in less than an hour wanting to set up a phone meeting to find out what I was looking for. She was SO helpful and supportive as I told her my situation and what we were looking for in terms of video footage and a budget. She quickly worked out a package to give me all of the footage I wanted for a price that was within my budget and then gave me 24 hours to decide while she held the wedding date for me. It was such as last minute thing that I was surprised with how flexible she was. I talked through all the details with Cat before the wedding and she took note of everything I wanted throughout the wedding day to share with the videographers ahead of time. The guys were so nice on the wedding day and the first shooter, Michael, was especially great to work with! He worked well with my photographer and was very patient with my wedding party. We now have a great highlight video and raw footage of literally everything throughout the day from multiple angles! We are so pleased with Yours Truly Media and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Prescilla D

We hired yours truly last minute about a week or two before our big day. What sold us on yours truly was the clarity of the videos. What I had noticed about a lot of other videographers within our budget was that their videos weren’t as clear. Yours truly definitely delivered a... Read More high quality video & in a very timely manner! We got our 5 minute video within 4 weeks of our wedding! Amazing! We’re still waiting for the raw footage & longer edit, but I’m so happy to have my highlight. My only critique & reason for a 4 star review rather than 5 is their professionalism in handling an issue we had with one of the videographers not ever showing to my husband’s hotel. Rather than own up to their mistake & simply apologize for getting the hotel wrong (both videographers showed up at my hotel) they placed the blame on my coordinator saying they had texted and called her a bunch of times on the day of the wedding. While that very well may be true, we told them prior to the day of our wedding that we’d be at different hotels. Overall, they did an excellent job filming our wedding, they produced an excellent quality film which I’m SO happy about but for the amount that we paid, punctuality or simply honesty is important. Had they just owned up to their mistake, they’d have earned a 5 star review.

2017-11-27T09:04:29 Response from the vendor

Hi Prescilla, I want to thank you for choosing our team to be part of your beautiful wedding day! I am so happy to hear that you love your videos. Again, we are truly sorry for the hotel mishap that happened, as soon as we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Rachel L

Yours Truly Media did such an exquisite job on our wedding video. They captured the day so beautifully, and it was lovely to see some of the sweet moments we missed; watching the video (which arrived around three weeks after our nuptials) brought both myself and my new husband... Read More to [happy] tears! For the longest time, we weren't sure if we needed a videographer, or could work such a thing into our budget, but honestly, what Yours Truly created for us was WORTH EVERY DIME, and we'll cherish it forever. Truly incredible.

2017-11-27T09:05:58 Response from the vendor

We are SO glad to hear that you loved your video, we truly hope it will bring back the memories of your wedding day for many years to come! Thank you again for allowing our team to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Asia S

My husband and I got married on June 24, 2017. Since the beginning of our engagement we always agreed on hiring a videographer to capture our biggest day, and Yours Truly Media did just that. From the very first inquiry to the day they sent us our video, they stuck with me... Read More throughout the entire process. They would respond and make things happen, within seconds of sending a text out. They went above and beyond to make sure everything I asked for was captured. Not only were they amazing during the process and on the day, but our video came out better than I can ever have imagined. Our clip not only captured it all, but it told a story of who we were and our wedding day. There's not enough words to describe how grateful we are to have chosen such an amazing company. Thank you Yours Truly Media!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Cristany R

So professional and friendly to work with. Had multiple thorough phone calls and they were worth it, because they didn't miss any details! I hunted for a videographer that matched our style, and we are so glad we found Yours Truly!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jacqueline S

They are absolutely the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Arlene J

The Team at Yours Truly Media was amazing! We originally only got the video package, because we already had a photographer. But our photographer ended up not being able to complete the job. Yours Truly Media had the date available and it ended up being the best decision we made... Read More in planning our wedding. They captured everything! The photos and video were so beautiful! Don't plan your wedding without these guys!

2017-11-27T09:52:23 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we were able to help, your wedding day was one of our favorites! Thank you for allowing our team to be a part of your day!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mayara B

couldn't be happier with the final result. Video is more than I could ever have dreamed of. Thank you guys!

2017-11-27T09:54:08 Response from the vendor

Mayara, Thank you SO much! We absolutely loved getting to know you and working with you! Thank you for allowing our team to be a part of your gorgeous wedding!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Laura P

Dear Maria Fameron, My compliments and heartfelt thanks to you and your assistant Victor for providing us with the most beautiful and perfect video of my daughter Chelsea and son-in-law Trevor last July. We absolutely love it and I think I have to watch it at least once a day... Read More since :) You picked a sweet and meaningful wedding song describing 2 different persons meeting, starting to build a life and grow old together. You have carefully selected the best highlights of the days, our traditional Vietnamese wedding and the formal ceremony. Our family members who live far away and can not attend tell us that they felt as if they were there that day. You made us look beautiful and in harmony, you captured the honest, emotional moments of our family, especially with the vows delivered by the bride and groom in their own voice. Our guests felt there is respect, there is love in this union. It started well and it ended even better. I still can't believe how you can compress 2 days of event into 4 minutes but you did it! I'm so glad we found you (it's fate!) and I will definitely keep your contact for future events. Maria, you are the best!

2017-11-27T09:55:27 Response from the vendor

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the video as well, it always means a lot to us when our couples families love their video as well! Chelsea and Trevor were a blast to work with from their engagement session to their wedding! We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Courtney M

The camera crew for Yours Truly was absolutely AMAZING! They made our whole wedding party feel so comfortable! We even had guests comment that they didn't even know they were there! The quality of their work and their professionalism made them an absolute dream to work with! I... Read More would highly recommend Yours Truly Media to any bride getting married in the area!

2017-11-27T09:56:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We loved being a part of your wedding day, thank you for allowing us to share those moments with you!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Katie B

YTM was a great choice for my husband and me to capture our wedding day! Amy and her crew were easy to communicate with when we hired them and in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding. We always received a prompt reply when we had a question, and it was easy to stay on... Read More top of our payments and logistics with HoneyBook. On the wedding day, I'll be totally honest: We didn't notice the videographers much at all, and that's EXACTLY as we'd / you'd like it! The YTM videographers were professional and kind, and they caught some amazing footage without ever getting in the way. We just watched the highlight reel and we're both in tears--it's incredible! They did a great job! We highly recommend YTM!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Matthew B

When I was put in charge of finding a videographer for our wedding I was terrified I was going to screw it up, well after a little research and some youtube videos, i ran into yours-truly and loved there style. They had reasonable pricing and we couldn't have been happy with... Read More the product we received to remember our day. They showed up early were super friendly and just a joy to work with. Definitely recommend them for any special occasion. 5 stars

2017-11-27T09:57:58 Response from the vendor

Matthew, we are SO glad we were able to help you on your wedding day! The first of many tasks as a new husband and we are so glad we were able to help you nail it :) Thanks for allowing us to work with... Read Less Read More

Amy Bolton

As a husband & wife team and founders of a successful commerical video firm we began to have couples that had seen our work approach us about filming & photographing their weddings. All it took was one wedding and we fell in love! Yours Truly Media was born out of a passion to help couples capture lifetime memories of their wedding day, that they can re-live and share for years to come. We cannot wait to work alongside you to capture your special day as it unfolds. We treat every wedding like it is our own, I can't wait to meet you & hear your love story!