Yours Truly Media-2016 & 2017 Best of the Knot Winner

California & Texas

Telling Your Love Story

Preserving lifetime memories of your wedding day after the music has stopped, the party has ended and the flowers have wilted. Uniquely telling your wedding day story. Ask about our videography & photography bundle packages. We can't wait to meet you & hear your love story...Invite Yours Truly to your wedding.

1000 Bison Ave., Newport Beach, CA California & Texas (949) 342-4476
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

We decided at the last minute to hire a wedding videographer team. We are thouroughly impressed, and happy that we did. The way the Yours Truly Media captured every single moment was just perfect. They teamed up with the photographers to make sure they were able to get both the... Read More guys and the girls on video during all stages of the day. Incredibly easy to work with, awesome attitudes, and overall a great pleasure to have! We have been recommending them to everyone, as we have some friends that are getting married soon. I would highly recommend Yours Truly Media to any couples getting married out there. The turn around time on the video was very quick, and the quality of the video is spectacular! DO NOT SKIP OUT ON THE VIDEO. We now have, forever, digital memories of our entire day. While photos do this too...there is nothing quite like a video to relive the whole event. Thank you Amy! You really made our day that much more memorable!

2015-09-15T14:39:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we are so glad you love your video! It was our pleasure to work with you!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jacqueline S

They are absolutely the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Arlene J

The Team at Yours Truly Media was amazing! We originally only got the video package, because we already had a photographer. But our photographer ended up not being able to complete the job. Yours Truly Media had the date available and it ended up being the best decision we made... Read More in planning our wedding. They captured everything! The photos and video were so beautiful! Don't plan your wedding without these guys!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mayara B

couldn't be happier with the final result. Video is more than I could ever have dreamed of. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Laura P

Dear Maria Fameron, My compliments and heartfelt thanks to you and your assistant Victor for providing us with the most beautiful and perfect video of my daughter Chelsea and son-in-law Trevor last July. We absolutely love it and I think I have to watch it at least once a day... Read More since :) You picked a sweet and meaningful wedding song describing 2 different persons meeting, starting to build a life and grow old together. You have carefully selected the best highlights of the days, our traditional Vietnamese wedding and the formal ceremony. Our family members who live far away and can not attend tell us that they felt as if they were there that day. You made us look beautiful and in harmony, you captured the honest, emotional moments of our family, especially with the vows delivered by the bride and groom in their own voice. Our guests felt there is respect, there is love in this union. It started well and it ended even better. I still can't believe how you can compress 2 days of event into 4 minutes but you did it! I'm so glad we found you (it's fate!) and I will definitely keep your contact for future events. Maria, you are the best!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Courtney M

The camera crew for Yours Truly was absolutely AMAZING! They made our whole wedding party feel so comfortable! We even had guests comment that they didn't even know they were there! The quality of their work and their professionalism made them an absolute dream to work with! I... Read More would highly recommend Yours Truly Media to any bride getting married in the area!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Katie B

YTM was a great choice for my husband and me to capture our wedding day! Amy and her crew were easy to communicate with when we hired them and in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding. We always received a prompt reply when we had a question, and it was easy to stay on... Read More top of our payments and logistics with HoneyBook. On the wedding day, I'll be totally honest: We didn't notice the videographers much at all, and that's EXACTLY as we'd / you'd like it! The YTM videographers were professional and kind, and they caught some amazing footage without ever getting in the way. We just watched the highlight reel and we're both in tears--it's incredible! They did a great job! We highly recommend YTM!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Matthew B

When I was put in charge of finding a videographer for our wedding I was terrified I was going to screw it up, well after a little research and some youtube videos, i ran into yours-truly and loved there style. They had reasonable pricing and we couldn't have been happy with... Read More the product we received to remember our day. They showed up early were super friendly and just a joy to work with. Definitely recommend them for any special occasion. 5 stars

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jessica B

I am so happy we chose Yours Truly Media to capture our wedding day. I planned our Long Beach, CA wedding from Kansas and Amy was so easy to work with. On the day of, they did such an awesome job blending in but capturing every detail and not making us feel like we had cameras... Read More in our faces all night. We love our highlight video and so many family and friends have said it brought tears to their eyes. Thank you Yours Truly Media for documenting our day!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Christine W

I would like to start of saying I was apprehensive about Yours Truly Media working our wedding due to them being farther away (Newport Beach) from where we live (San Marcos) than I though (my oversight). I even spoke to them about this when I came to the realization telling them... Read More my concern about not having the chance to meet them prior to the wedding and would they be able to really capture those special moment....In response, they had a couple of over the phone meetings with me and discussed with me the timeline until I was satisfied (though still nervous) about the role they would play that day. Let me say, THEY ROCKED IT & MORE!!! The staff exemplified professionalism the entire time, including when I was frazzled on the phone with them, over just realizing they were not located in the San Diego area. (They did not charge extra for coming down all this way which is another reason I thought they were closer). They were SO attentive to detail...at one point WE told them we were pictured out and what they took would be more than enough! The products they created (we ordered pictures and video) came out BETTER than I hoped (and believe me I was a hoping!!). True Artistry at Yours Truly Media...Thank you

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Danielle G

Book them!! I wasn't sure if I could afford a good videographer after spending so much of the media budget on photography but then I found Yours Truly Media and really last minute actually (2 months out). Even with it being so close to our wedding, they were able to take us on,... Read More help guide us through the process and at such a great price. The communication was always easy and plentiful and everyone that we interacted with was very helpful and so friendly! On the wedding day, our crew was prompt, professional and so much fun! They just blended right in with our wedding party and guests so they got great footage without being intrusive. They didn't miss any detail and they were just great people all around! Our highlight video came rather quickly and WOW! They nailed it. I knew what I wanted out of the highlight video and they delivered! I have watch it so many times in the last week and I get teary every time. Everyone has complimented on how well produced the video was and the great quality. Yours Truly Media gave me everything I wanted and more. You really don't need to look any further if you want a special day like your wedding preserved through high quality video. Thank you so much for capturing our special day and treating it like it was your own! Danielle

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda C

It took me a while to sit down and write these reviews, but I definitely wanted to make sure to share how great Yours Truly Media was. They arrived day of and got straight to work. Things can definitely get crazy when all the vendors arrive so it was so nice that they didnt... Read More require hand holding. They know what they are doing! We got the video quickly too! Everyone who was there and watched it said that it perfectly captured the feel of the day. Those who werent at the wedding watched it and said that they felt like they were there. So many happy tears from everyone. THank you for capturing such an important day in our lives. I had to convince my husband that we needed a videographer, but now he agrees that it was the best decision. We look forward to having the footage to share with our kids in the future! PS- note to brides/grooms...get the raw footage! So many fun and funny moments captured. It couldnt all be included in the short video, but my husband and I had such a fun time watching all of it when we got it. Definitely a special keepsake!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Anny C

Whether or not to hire a videographer for our wedding was a huge dilemma for me. Would I actually watch it? Is it worth the money? YES. ABSOLUTELY. DO IT RIGHT NOW. But out of all the videographers in Southern California, this is why you should hire Yours Truly Media. 1.)... Read More Their prices are very competitive. I did a whole lot of research, and found their prices to be very reasonable compared to others in the area. 2.) Their team is extremely responsive, and so easy to get a hold of. You would think this should be a no brainer, but you'd be shocked to find most wedding vendors don't really care about your day like you do because it's just another day for them. YTM cares. 3.) On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time. This, you would also think is a no brainer, but while our photographer was an hour late, YTM was there when they said they would and started ON TIME. What a concept!! 4.) The highlight reel.... I mean.... I have no words. YTM captured moments I didn't know even know happened. They captured all the little details I missed because the day was so crazy. I felt like I was there in the moment and feeling all the feels again. I could go on and on some more, but the main point is I would hire YTM all over again if I had to. No regrets whatsoever.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Lisa V

My husband Mike and I spent a long time researching different videographers for our wedding. Both of us knew how important the video would be so we could relive our special day for years to come. We narrowed it down and interviewed three different companies, but when we spoke... Read More with Amy at Yours Truly Media, we knew immediately they were the company for us. Amy spent so much time with us on the phone truly listening to what we hoped to capture in our video to tell the story of our day. She helped us find the right package and was incredibly flexible to ensure we would capture everything we wanted. I just can’t say enough about what an incredible job they did for us! They made everything so easy from the booking process to the day of our wedding. The camera crew was so nice and incredibly professional. We had three cameramen covering every detail and the best part was that we barely even knew they were there! The footage they captured was beautifully shot and edited together. Everyone who has seen it has been so impressed with it and what a great job they did capturing the emotion and feelings of the day. They went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy with the final product – even offering to add in a few more shots that we wanted after the fact. We were a bit nervous spending the money given that our budget was slowly creeping up, but I can honestly say that Yours Truly Media is worth every penny and then some! You are safe in their hands and don’t have to worry about a single thing so you can enjoy your special day and then relive it again and again watching their incredible video!

2017-07-05T14:51:19 Response from the vendor

Lisa & Mike, it was our pleasure to work with you both! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful day and being so easy to work with! We hope that the video will help you remember your happy day for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 nancy v

Our children (Brian & Soohwa) got married on 5/21/2017 , we are so happy with their wedding picture's and video from the YOURS TRULY MEDIA provided to us. Special thank you goes to Joe Ankenbauer, he captured all the important moments of the wedding, and his team all worked... Read More together very well, making it just right. The price was right and service is outstanding, we highly recommend this company, a special thank you goes to Joe Ankenbauer, he is the best and very patient , professional in his dealings with the customers, Your truly Kurt & Nghia VanBreemen

2017-07-05T14:52:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to share in Brian and Soohwa's wedding day! We are so happy you all loved the video, it was so fun to be a part of their wedding and get to meet you!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Alison D

So originally my husband and I were not planning on having a videographer because of budget, but boy am I so thankful I last minute changed my mind. I came across one of our friend's wedding video and I cried with happiness at well it captured the beauty of their day! I... Read More immediately watched several more of their videos they made for other couples and I was sold, I needed a video to capture our wedding. The thing was, now our wedding was a month away and would they even be available? Lucky for us they were open for booking our date and were very quick at getting back to us through email and phone, all questions quickly answered and so much enthusiasm it helped me get more excited for everything. Now that it's all said and done and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful memory of our wedding. The day of, they were there promptly, very friendly and barely noticble during the events (which is hard to believe with the quality of footage). You won't be disappointed and now I tell everyone - splurge on a videographer, it's only one day and that video is the best way to relive it over and over!

2017-07-05T14:53:48 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we were available and able to be a part of your day! Thank you for allowing our team to take part, we are so happy you loved your film!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 SooHwa V

When your wedding ceremony is finished, there's not much things that you can remember because it goes really fast !!! But don't worry, Yours Truly Media captures every precious moments and make your own fairy tale by putting every details together :) Even our families and... Read More friends said that they felt like watching a movie <3 They are really professional and easy to work with. For the first counsel phone call, Amy helped us (she will tell you what is best for you) and so we were able to get a custom package (because our wedding was 5 hours long with not a lot of guests). Maria went through every details for the wedding timeline, the videographers worked out well with our photographers. And after we got the video, I had to ask about adding more scene/time and Joe was more than accommodating! My husband and I are so glad that we could've found and worked with Yours Truly Media. Thank you so much again !!!

2017-07-05T15:03:11 Response from the vendor

So happy to hear you loved your film, we loved working with you both and getting to know you. Thank you for letting our team be a part of your wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Scott A

It's been a little less than a month since we got married and we already have our wedding video! On top of getting it quickly, it is absolutely amazing! Yours Truly Media captured everything in detail and made our wedding day come to life on screen. It was beautiful and was... Read More exactly how we imagined it would be. We can't thank the team at Yours Truly Media enough!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Jennifer C

From the beginning everyone was very organized and professional. The team is very responsive and supportive of any questions or concerns you may have. The film crew were amazing! They fit right in at the ceremony and you could hardly tell they were there. We received our preview... Read More video exactly 3 weeks after the ceremony, exactly when expected, and it was PERFECT. Everyone tells you that your wedding day goes by quickly, it goes 10 times faster than that. The video was like seeing our wedding for the very first time, it was so great. We are still waiting on the full length video and the raw footage (6 weeks), and we can't wait to see it! Thank you Yours Truly!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Brittany S

My husband and I got married May 27th of this year and we had a super tight budget. We knew we couldn't afford to have a videographer but everyone kept telling us how important it was to have the video to view years later. My father-in-law generously offered to pay for a... Read More videographer but gave us a strict budget. I went on the hunt for a videographer and YTM was amongst the best vendors we viewed. When we reached out or pricing they were WAY outside our budget... I told them as much. In response they offered us a MAJOR discount. Once we hired them they were on top of everything. They called me to go over the timeline and the must have moments to capture. We had originally booked 2 videographers but they threw in a third for free. They showed up to the weddings on time and ready to go. They didn't bother me with questions and they were out of the way the entire time. They got us our 5 min highlight video faster than we even got our photos back from our photographer. The video was amazing!!! We loved all the drone shots and angles that they got. It brought people to tears, people that we don't even know that well and weren't at the wedding!

2017-07-05T14:55:12 Response from the vendor

I am so happy we were able to make it work for you Brittany! Your wedding was amazing and we were thrilled to be a part of it!!! Here's to many more years of happiness and love

Reviewed on 6/11/2017

have nothing but good things to say about Yours Truly Media! We on the fence about adding video for our wedding, but Amy was able to not only give us a great deal, but she was so easy to work with and very courteous. Not only was the front office easy to work with, The video... Read More crew was professional and thorough. The end result was an incredible video! My wife and I could not stop crying. I'm so glad we decided on video and even more happy we chose Yours Truly Media!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Chelsea P

We got our engagement photoshoot done by Maria and we couldn't be happier! She was super friendly and very easy to communicate with before, during, and after the shoot. The photos turned out beautiful because she took our personalities into consideration and didn't make us... Read More pose in ways we weren't comfortable. Thank you Maria!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Ruby R

The wedding footage was amazing! I do weddings myself and was afraid I wouldn't be able to find someone to capture mine the way I envisioned. They went above and beyond and left me with beautiful footage to remember my special day. Thank you for an awesome experience.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jason Z

We were looking for video last minute for our wedding and thankfully we found yours truly media. Not only were we able to get a great video package, they were wonderful to work with and the video was amazing! My wife and I absolutely love it! Video is definitely worth the... Read More investment and yours truly media does it right!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017

What can I say, we hit the jackpot when choosing yours truly media! They were so easy to work with and my video! I couldn't stop crying while watching it! It's perfect and I absolutely love it! Don't skip out on hiring these guys, they're 1000% worth it!

Meet The Manager

Amy Bolton

As co-founder of a successful commercial video production firm, we began to have couples that had seen our work approach us about filming & photographing their weddings. All it took was one wedding and we fell in love! Yours Truly Media was born out of a passion to help couples capture lifetime memories of their wedding day, that they can re-live and share for years to come. Our team looks forward to working alongside you to capture your special day as it unfolds. We treat every wedding like it is our own, I can't wait to meet you & hear your love story.