Telling Your Love Story

Preserving lifetime memories of your wedding day after the music has stopped, the party has ended and the flowers have wilted. Uniquely telling your wedding day story. Ask about our videography & photography bundle packages. We can't wait to meet you & hear your love story...Invite Yours Truly to your wedding.

1000 Bison Ave., Newport Beach, CA Southern California (949) 342-4476
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

We decided at the last minute to hire a wedding videographer team. We are thouroughly impressed, and happy that we did. The way the Yours Truly Media captured every single moment was just perfect. They teamed up with the photographers to make sure they were able to get both the... Read More guys and the girls on video during all stages of the day. Incredibly easy to work with, awesome attitudes, and overall a great pleasure to have! We have been recommending them to everyone, as we have some friends that are getting married soon. I would highly recommend Yours Truly Media to any couples getting married out there. The turn around time on the video was very quick, and the quality of the video is spectacular! DO NOT SKIP OUT ON THE VIDEO. We now have, forever, digital memories of our entire day. While photos do this too...there is nothing quite like a video to relive the whole event. Thank you Amy! You really made our day that much more memorable!

2015-09-15T14:39:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we are so glad you love your video! It was our pleasure to work with you!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Jessie B

We were referred to Yours Truly Media by our sister in law who had used them for her wedding, she had nothing but amazing things to say so we had to check them out. After meeting the team we knew they would be a great fit and we could not be happier with our photos. Being that... Read More both my husband and myself are not big fans of having our pictures taken they worked with us and made the process so easy. We are beyond thrilled with our photos from our wedding and engagement and send all of our engaged friends to yours truly. Thank you again for everything! Jessie & Chad

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Teedha P

Thank goodness for Yours Truly Media! I was really up in the air on if I was going to book a videographer or not. My mom really wanted one, so about 2 months before the wedding I found Yours Truly Media. I initially worked with Amy, who is extremely sweet and willing to answer... Read More all questions despite just having a baby! Talk about commitment. They were super easy to work with and I loved that the contracts were digital and we could pay online, this made booking so easy. I am so happy we got a videographer and now have memories we can rewatch. The raw footage was included in our package and they let us know we can make more/extended videos at any time with them. Great Company! Shout out to Kim for dealing with the crazy bridal party.

2017-03-01T15:26:28 Response from the vendor

Terodia, thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day! You guys were so much fun to work with and we are so happy you love your film!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017

What can I say, I think we got lucky finding Yours Truly Media! The video was amazing, my husband and I could not stop crying when watching it. They did a great job capturing our wedding day. This isn't even the best part! They were so easy to work with. We could barely tell the... Read More videographers and photographers were even there! It was a great experience and wish all our vendors were this easy and pleasant to work with!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Heather A

Yours Truly Media is such an incredible company! We had some issues with our previous photographer and were left in the lurch with no photographer. This is where Yours Truly came in and saved our day. They calmed all our fears and were able to send a photographer last minute.... Read More Not only did they save the day with our photography, the video we got from them had both my husband and I in tears! It was amazing! We're so glad we found them and wish we went with them from the start!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Amanda L

Yours Truly Media saved the day! We had our photographer cancel last minute and we were going crazy. We had previously booked Yours Truly Media for our video, but didn't book them for photography, because we already had a photographer. Thankfully we did. They not only delivered... Read More an amazing video, they knocked the photography part out of the park! We were so happy! only regret is not booking Yours Truky Media in the first place!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Alexander K

Such an amazing company! We were amazed with the video and the photos! They truly capture every moment and the true essence of what our wedding was about! Yours Trellis a definite must have when planning your wedding! We're so glad we chose them!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Tara L

Yours Truly has been a dream to work with! Not many companies do outstanding photography AND videography like they do. They go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect.

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Kathy D

The cinematography is top. Otch. I had many admirers asking who did our video. And that was just our highlight video!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Natalie J

I had the best experience with this videographer!! They went above and beyond and truly worked with us to get the best footage!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Laura Y

my husband and I searched long and hard to find the perfect company to work with for our wedding day. when we came across yours truly media we were very impressed from our first contact with them, they were quick and very responsive to our questions. once we met the team we were... Read More sold, we were able to meet the videographers and photographers in their office. the experience on our wedding day was no different. we were able to work with Kim, Joe, Ashley and Paul and they made everything so easy, we were a bit hesitant about all the cameras but they made us feel at ease. it was so nice to have the same company for both our photos and video. the final product of both our photos and video blew us away, we are so in love with them and just wanted to thank you so much for everything! we will be telling everyone we know!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Helaina M

We are so obsessed with our wedding highlight video!! We were so on the fence about hiring a wedding videographer for our wedding but now that we've seen ours we couldn't go without it! Such a fun and professional staff! So many compliments about our video its incredible. Thank... Read More you Yours Truly Media!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Alexandria R

All I have to say is that the experience as a whole was just awesome. I believe Yours Truly offers affordable videography for all budgets and creates quality that will last a lifetime. From the very beginning, Amy was friendly, helpful and responsive. She listens to what you... Read More want but is also willing to take control creatively if you allow her. As most brides know, planning a wedding is extremely stressful and having a vendor that is easygoing and still knows what they're doing is priceless. Our video was absolutely stunning and truly captured our wedding. So very thankful to have chosen this team for something As valuable as my wedding video. Thanks again!

2016-10-18T10:56:02 Response from the vendor

Alex and Jose, it was a pleasure not only to meet you both but to be a part of your beautiful wedding day! The creative credit behind your film definitely goes to the team of shooters & editors Kim, Paul and Joe! Our entire team... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Brittany S

AMAZING. They worked around the photographer and we didn't even know they were there! SO MUCH FUN and the highlight reel is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Britt V

We've watched our video over 20 times since receiving it yesterday! I am in love with how perfect our beautiful day was captured. Thank you to the yours truly team for everything we could not be happier!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Ryan C

We've literally watched our video over 20 times since receiving it yesterday! We are obsessed with how beautifully our perfect day was captured, thank you to the Yours Truly team for everything! We could not be happier!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Ryan C

We can't say enough about the yours truly team! When we started looking for video for our wedding one thing that struck us about them was their videos felt real, after watching so many others we fell in love with their authentic and real feel. This feeling even transferred over... Read More in their personal work, the team we had Paul, Kim and Joe were super easy to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout the day. They sent us our video early and we fell in love with it, I think we must have watched in 200 in times in the past month. These guys are great and I HIGHLY recommend them, also if you're debating video like I did one piece of advice DO IT. Of everything we have from our wedding the best things are our video and photos the day flew by and there was a lot we missed that now we can look back on!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016

My Wife and I got married one 05/28/2016. We were going back and forth on whether or not we should have a videographer, and after having Yours Truly Media capture our day we are so glad we did! Absolutely amazing job done by the filming and editing crew!!! When we watched the... Read More final product, every emotion and feeling we had that day came right back to us like we were re-living every minute. We recently showed the video to our family and friends and they all responded with tears in their eyes, happiness, and laughter. I must say that Yours Truly Media was completely professional, and not invasive whatsoever to our guests or to me or my Bride. They are truly good people, whose main interest is helping their clients fully encapsulate the most important day of their lives! PLEASE give them a call, you will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Abby M

We love our wedding video, thank you for being so wonderful to work with! If you're looking for a video for your wedding this is the company to use! Our biggest fear was having cameras in our face all day, but when they say unobtrusive style they mean it, they made us feel... Read More comfortable and at some points we couldn't even notice they were filming us. They captured our wedding day so well and we love being able to look back at it, I think I've watched it every day since our wedding :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 David S

Yours Truly is great! The entire team is professional and great at what they do, but they are also fun to work with. Their videos are beautiful and artistic. Definitely chose them to shoot your wedding. You will not be sorry!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

My husband and I looked through multiple companies trying to find the perfect fit. I was so glad when we found yours truly media, the whole team was great to work with, throughout our wedding day they were so fun to work with. What was important to us was not to feel our wedding... Read More video was staged in any way and that never happened! They were truthfully barely noticeable throughout the wedding day, like a fly on the wall. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding video, i think we've watched it about 100 times in a month. If you're considering video for your wedding DO IT and work with yours truly you will be so happy you did!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 KEVIN J

Our video is our favorite memory of our wedding day! Your team captured our wedding day perfectly, and the creativity you put in behind the video is amazing! We were blown away by the final product you gave us. We love just watching our video and reliving the day and are... Read More thankful we will be able to do it for a long time. Thank you so much for our awesome video and for capturing who we are and our wedding day. If you're debating the idea of a video - trust me you need one, as the groom I was a little apprehensive at first to book a video but after the fact I can honestly say it was the best investment we made! call these guys today you will be glad you did, they are the best!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Jackie L

We are so thankful to yours truly media for all they did for us, we LOVE our wedding video and also LOVED working with them. If you're looking for a company that cares you've found them!

2016-07-18T12:27:04 Response from the vendor

Jackie, thank you so much. It was so much fun to be a part of your wedding day and I loved getting to know you and Jake. We wish you all the best!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

yours truly media is amazing! They were so easy to work with which was important to us as planning a wedding often gets stressful. They arrived early and were flexible as our wedding schedule got interrupted quite a bit. You could tell they are experienced working under all... Read More kinds of circumstances. As for the videos they are incredible I was so proud to share them with our family and friends and felt it perfectly captured our wedding day and even our personality. Both my husband and I highly recommend Yours Truly Media to everyone, you will want them on your team on your wedding day, trust me.

2016-07-18T12:28:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we all enjoyed getting to know you and your families. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful wedding. We hope you enjoy reliving the moments for many years with your video!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016

We love our wedding video and equally loved working with Amy, Paul, Joe and Kim they were the best! We seriously could not imagine having any better people at our wedding, they made us feel so comfortable and were in tune with what we wanted. The final product turned out so... Read More great - thank you again!

2016-07-18T12:29:52 Response from the vendor

We were so glad to be a part of your special day, thank you for allowing our team to help you capture the memories. Your reception was one for the books, loved seeing everyone having so much fun & we are so glad we got... Read Less Read More

Meet The Manager

Kristina Enriquez

Born and raised in Orange County, with a grandfather who studied photography, the desire to capture life through a camera lense is in my blood. After serving in the US Army I attended the Art Institute of Portland to study Design Management with a studio track in Photography. After moving back to CA I was offered a job shooting with a wedding photographer and managing his studio. I fell in love with the couples I met, the images I captured, and the stories I was able to tell. More than 6 years later I am still doing just that by helping the couples of Yours Truly Media tell their love stories!