Yours Truly

Serving Chelmsford & Waltham, MA and beyond

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

286 Park St, North Reading, MA Serving Chelmsford & Waltham, MA and beyond (978) 664-6622

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jaclyn P

I used Yours Truly for invitations and placecards for my wedding this past July. It was such a pleasure working with Debbie and her team! They had such a wide variety of options for us to select from allowing us to customize the invitations. Once we selected the design, her... Read More team put together the proofs so quickly. For our travel-themed wedding, we had purchased postcards for our placecards/escort cards that Yours Truly was able to print on for us. We received so many compliments on our invitations and placecards and I would recommend Yours Truly to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Angela G

Debbie and her team were so helpful during the entire process leading up to the wedding. They were always available and very responsive to emails and phone calls. They worked so hard to make sure I was satisfied. I could not be happier with how the invitations and thank you's... Read More turned out! I received many compliments on them. Thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Deanna P

My wedding invites were probably the prettiest things I've ever seen. Everyone absolutely loved them and I owe it all to Yours Truly. They also did our menu cards for the table and they also came out just as beautiful. They matched the wedding invites which really tied... Read More everything together. Communication sometimes was a bit tricky but all in all they did an amazing job and I couldn't have been happier with the final products!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Jeannine H

I got my wedding invites from Yours Truly and they couldn't have been more perfect!! Debbie was fantastic to work with and more than accommodating. We just mailed them out last week and I have gotten numerous people letting me know how much they love them!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Shannon G

Yours Truly made my wedding invitations, ceremony programs, and escort cards for the reception and they all came out absolutely beautiful! I worked with Deanna, who was great! She was very easy to work with, professional, and helped me choose the most perfect invitations to go... Read More along with my wedding theme, along with the programs and escort cards. I got so many compliments from my guests telling me how beautiful my invitations were! I highly recommend Yours Truly to anyone who is planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Stacey H

I don't even know where to begin .. The team at Yours Truly is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! From the moment we had our first meeting until the moment we received our invites and seating cards it was an awesome experience. I went to meet them knowing exactly what I wanted for our... Read More wedding invitation , they worked with me and helped me to create the most beautiful and elegant invitation I've seriously ever seen. We still are getting compliments on them! The team at Yours Truly is very efficient, nice, professional, and fun to work with. They always responded to my emails quickly and I received my invites a lot sooner than quoted. One of their members was even nice enough to drop off our seating cards/table numbers to save me a trip. I refer Yours Truly to everyone I know. The invites were worth every single penny! I feel that the wedding invite lets your guests get the first feel as to what to expect from your wedding, and Yours Truly made that happen and exceeded my expectations. I feel so lucky I found them and look forward to working with them again!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

I have used Yours truly on multiple occasions. We first used Yours Truly for my daughters wedding and they were so helpful and worked on a short time line. I also have used them for Christmas items but most recently we had my mother in laws 80th Birthday. It was a nautical... Read More theme, the invitations were beautiful along with the responses cards. Place cards all coordinated with the theme. We had so many complements on the invitations. Yours Truly were so helpful and I had no stress, knowing that I was in good hands. All the staff are personable and so helpful, very talented group.

Gorgeous Invitations!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014

I would recommend Deb and the rest of the Yours Truly team to any bride looking for invitations! They have a huge variety of options, and are so willing to make your experience as individualized and personal as possible. The invitations were gorgeous and featured the... Read More unique lemon yellow accent color and navy font I was looking for! This vendor is an absolute must for a stress-free experience!

Beautiful job on all of my wedding stationary!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Holly P

Yours Truly came highly recommended by my wedding venue, the Black Swan Country Club, so I made an appointment with Deb. I knew when I first met with her that I’d be getting my invitations there. The shop was very organized, the staff is friendly, and they had tons of... Read More options! The staff truly works as a team and anytime I called or emailed, no matter who answered they knew who I was and which invitation I was referring to. I ended up using them for my wedding invitations/response cards, Table Numbers, Programs, and Thank you Notes. Everything came out beautiful and as an added bonus, the cost came out under my budget. I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning any type of event : )

Great experience

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Valerie L

I used yours truly for our wedding invitations and programs. They were amazing to work with they always got back to me right away when I had questions. Also the work they did was perfect!

Creative Freedom

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Danielle G

Depending on what invitations catch your eye you can create your own invitation according to your tastes. The sales representatives that I worked with were amazing and helped me to determine what I wanted based upon their books of samples. I would recommend his place to any... Read More bride, new mom, or anyone who needs invitation services.

Nothing Bad to Say

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Allison F

Working with Yours Truly was a fantastic experience for us in planning for our wedding. They had books filled with everything wedding related for us to look at right from the beginning. Everyone we worked with was so helpful, and had wonderful advice and suggestions. My now... Read More husband grew up not locally and so we were working with his family via telephone and email to get our guest list together. In the end we ended up with several mistakes in our envelopes and Yours Truly reprinted anything we needed at no charge to us. They were extremely understanding and timely, everything we needed was done well, presented beautifully and done very quickly. I would definitely go back to them for any future event.

Amazing work

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Ashley D

Debbie and Deanna are amazing to work with on creating your own, unique invitation. They helped create the vision I was going for for my invitations, they were so patient with me and they came out so beautiful!! Everyone complimented on how special they were. I cannot say enough... Read More great things about Yours Truly I am so happy I went with them. They also created my table numbers and fan programs which were also so beautiful. I would highly recommend them to anyone for wedding invitations, table numbers and programs!!

I received so many compliments!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Stefania A

I had yours truly do my wedding invitations and escort frame. Everything came out more beautiful than I could have imagined. And they made everything super simple and stress free!

Can't go wrong!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Sheena W

Payed attention to details and were extremely helpful. Everything came out beautiful and they were great to work with!

Perfect

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Brittany C

Debbie and team were such a pleasure to work with. They were so patient with all my questions and so hopefully through the whole process. And the invitations came out amazing!! We are still getting compliments even after the wedding. Highly recommend them for all stationary... Read More needs.

Great Job!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Marybeth A

We just love how our invites came out. Deb was great to work with and helped us pick and invite that fit into our budget. I have recommended them to may brides since using Yours Truly.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Julie H

Deb @ Yours Truly in North Reading MA was incredible. She did all our paper goods from the Save the Dates to the Wedding tent cards. She worked around our sometimes crazy schedule, and provided the best service. Our invitations and programs and everything were done so... Read More wonderfully. They were all beautiful and amazing.

Loved everything

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Jolene K

Yours truly did a wonderful job with our save the dates, invitations, programs, and our seating chart! They were reasonably priced and we loved everything.

Beautiful Invitations!

Reviewed on 8/21/2011 Kristen L

Yours Truly were very helpful when we were picking out our invitaitons. This can be overwhelming because there are so many selections to choose from. I was working with Debbie who was so heplful. They were so beautiful and very reasonably priced. They also did my table... Read More numbers and placecards, all in the same design. I could not ask for anything better. I definately recommend their business to everyone.

Invitations

Reviewed on 8/29/2010 Jayne C

Yours Truly was great to work with! They are very friendly. They have so many options! They are very accomodating. I had them print and cut my invitations so I could put my final touches with some stamping and they came out great! I have seen other invitations and they looked... Read More beautiful! Defintely give them a call.

Beautiful Invites - Terrible Experience

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Rachel F

While our final product was gorgeous, and just what we had ordered, the experience of dealing with the owner at Yours Truly was stressful and unprofessional (others who work there are lovely, but ultimately we mostly had to work with the owner). She made several oversights... Read More during our first meeting that ended up adding to the cost of our order, and instead of accepting the miscommunication as the responsibility of the business (we are the customers after all - if we knew how to do it ourselves we wouldn't have bothered to work with them), she became defensive, continuously blamed us and refused to apologize. I would not recommend working with them -- it would have been worth the extra cost of a more expensive dealer not to have to experience her lack of professionalism.