Let us bring your wedding dream to life.

We perform all types of wedding ceremonies and also proposals and would love to be a part of your Special Day. We can help you with a lovely, simple ceremony with a few close friends and relatives, or we can do an intimate ceremony with just the two of you. Tell us what you want and we can customize the perfect ceremony for you. We perform traditional, non-traditional, and non-denominational weddings. Whichever you choose, we promise to make it a memorable day for you.

Ceremony, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Wedding Website

Destin, Pensacola, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores (850) 543-9204
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Terrie S

When I started planning my wedding, from day one - Christie always was prompt answering my questions and made me feel totally at ease. I loved how she was able to communicate so easily with me. She helped make our wedding day so memorable and perfect. Also, she threw in a... Read More totally unexpected surprise for us. It's so obvious that she loves what she is doing, because she remembers even small details of our conversations. She presented us with a poem describing how my husband and I met. Wow..what a surprise.... and what a memorable and treasured day!

2017-10-26T19:50:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you Terrie. I'ts always our pleasure and so appreciated to hear that we helped make your wedding day memorable. Take care and hope to see you guys soon again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Anna l

I have always dreamed of having a beach wedding and it was exactly like I pictured it would be. The weather that day was absolutely perfect. The beaches there in Destin are so white it reminds me of snow. So beautiful. Christie did such a wonderful job on our wedding and the... Read More pictures were unbelievaable. Yours Truly Weddings did an exceptional job and I highly recommend this company if you are thinking of having a beach wedding.

2017-10-31T13:22:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. I agree, our beaches here are absolutely beautiful. So glad you were pleased on your special day. Best of luck and wishes to the both of you.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Amanda S

I actually worked with Yours Truly Weddings last year at the Evening with Lindsay Wagner show here in Destin Florida. Most people know Lindsay as the "Bionic Woman" back in the day on TV. Yours Truly Weddings was one of the shows sponsors. They gave out cute bags to the VIP... Read More ticket holders. I would highly recommend them for using them for a beach wedding. Christie, the owner is very professional and is very communicative which is important in this business.

2017-10-31T13:22:54 Response from the vendor

Such kind words. Loved being a vendor at your show last year. Also, I am a big fan of Lindsay Wagner as well. Hope she comes back again. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Melissa P

I work as a vendor for Yours Truly Weddings, and Christie is always professional and returns calls promptly. Her set ups are beautiful and her clients have always praised how happy they were with weddings..

2017-10-29T17:52:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa. You have always been a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to many more working days together.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Stefanie J

100% Perfection on all accounts !! Yours Truly Weddings along with Christie & her associates, allowed us to have the Beach Wedding of our Dreams !! We would definitely recommend to anyone needing a Beach Wedding or Vow Renewal in their area of services !!

2017-10-28T19:22:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stephanie. I wish the both of your much happiness in your new life together. Take care and best wishes!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Trish R

My dream was to get married on the beach. I found Yours Truly Weddings and felt instantly at ease. The wedding planner offered beautiful ideas to make my dreams come true. She was always available. Many packages to choose from and the photography was exceptional! So glad I found... Read More them. my dream com

2017-10-27T08:31:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Trish. So happy you liked your photos, as that is one of the most important things we try to do...capture your beautiful day for memories forever. Take care and good luck to the two of you!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Haley W

Could not have asked for a better wedding planner And photographer! Christie and her team members are excellent! She is Very cooperative and is great with answering any questions or concerns in a very timely manner. Anything I needed, I could text or email her and I always got... Read More a reply almost immediately. We planned our entire wedding in less than a month with no problems! Thank you Yours truly weddings for helping make our big day perfect!

2017-10-20T06:39:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Haley. You were a very sweet and beautiful bride. Please come back to visit us and best wishes to you both.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Mary S

I recently attended by Yours Truly Weddings in Destin Florida. The bride and party were extremely please with the wedding and said Christie was easy to work with. Any couples planning a beach wedding should call them.

2017-10-16T18:37:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mary. Very kind words. I appreciate the review.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Valerie W

Yours Truly Weddings did a wonderful job!! Everything was just like I expected it to be. Christie and her staff are very professional. Christie responded to all of my emails very quickly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's thinking about a beach wedding.

2017-10-13T22:51:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Best wishes to you both.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Christina L

Couldn't have ask for better. Never had to worry with anything from emails to phone call's she handle everything.. From me switching my mind off and on and being a basket case.. She made our wedding my dream wedding!!!! thank you it was perfection 7/7/17

2017-07-23T11:41:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Best wishes and come back to see us soon!

Christie Sachse

Hi. My name is Christie and I am the owner of Yours Truly Weddings. Yours Truly Weddings has been in business since 2007. We have performed numerous weddings across the panhandle every year. It brings so much joy to be involved in making couples have a special day. We can perform small intimate weddings as well as large weddings. Please give us a call and let us help make your day special.