Let us bring your wedding dream to life.

We perform all types of wedding ceremonies and also proposals and would love to be a part of your Special Day. We can help you with a lovely, simple ceremony with a few close friends and relatives, or we can do an intimate ceremony with just the two of you. Tell us what you want and we can customize the perfect ceremony for you. We perform traditional, non-traditional, and non-denominational weddings. Whichever you choose, we promise to make it a memorable day for you.

Ceremony, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Wedding Website

Destin, Pensacola, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores (850) 543-9204
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Christina L

Couldn't have ask for better. Never had to worry with anything from emails to phone call's she handle everything.. From me switching my mind off and on and being a basket case.. She made our wedding my dream wedding!!!! thank you it was perfection 7/7/17

2017-07-23T11:41:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Best wishes and come back to see us soon!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Haley W

Could not have asked for a better wedding planner And photographer! Christie and her team members are excellent! She is Very cooperative and is great with answering any questions or concerns in a very timely manner. Anything I needed, I could text or email her and I always got... Read More a reply almost immediately. We planned our entire wedding in less than a month with no problems! Thank you Yours truly weddings for helping make our big day perfect!

2017-10-20T06:39:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Haley. You were a very sweet and beautiful bride. Please come back to visit us and best wishes to you both.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Mary S

I recently attended by Yours Truly Weddings in Destin Florida. The bride and party were extremely please with the wedding and said Christie was easy to work with. Any couples planning a beach wedding should call them.

2017-10-16T18:37:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mary. Very kind words. I appreciate the review.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Valerie W

Yours Truly Weddings did a wonderful job!! Everything was just like I expected it to be. Christie and her staff are very professional. Christie responded to all of my emails very quickly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's thinking about a beach wedding.

2017-10-13T22:51:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Best wishes to you both.

Christie Sachse

Hi. My name is Christie and I am the owner of Yours Truly Weddings. Yours Truly Weddings has been in business since 2007. We have performed numerous weddings across the panhandle every year. It brings so much joy to be involved in making couples have a special day. We can perform small intimate weddings as well as large weddings. Please give us a call and let us help make your day special.