Serving all Northern Ohio

Photo, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving all Northern Ohio

Our Wedding Looked Like A Fairytale

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Bridget C

The cinematic style and quality or our wedding DVD is amazing - it made our day look like a fairytale. Jared was fun, easygoing, and great to work with.

Jared was fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Elizabeth L

Jared was our videographer and we were thrilled! He was so much fun, easy going and wasn't a bother at all. We were really happy with him and would definitely recommend to other couples.

Wedding on June 23, 2012

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Emilie G

Our photographers for our wedding were Dan and April. We also had them take pictures for our engagement photos. Both times, they were very professional and we had so much fun working with them. We have not received our wedding pictures yet (but our engagement photos turned out... Read More amazing!), but expect the same quality from them as our engagement photos. The only thing that I wish they had done were a bit more creative photos at the wedding. We had it at a zoo and looking back, it felt as though we really didn't get any "fun" pictures. I'm sure I could be to blame for this as well (I should have gone around and looked at where I wanted pictures taken). Also, all of the pictures we wanted to take (aunts, cousins, etc) did not get done (again, not sure who is responsible- although I do know that the day went so fast I didn't know what I was doing!) Overall, I highly recommend this company for a wedding.

Dan and April from Zmedia

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Erika M

This husband and wife team are amazing! They really had a calming effect on our day. They worked with our tight schedule and took great pictures of our very large bridal party! My only complaint is that there was little to no communication from the time we booked until 5 days... Read More before the wedding. Other than that they were great!