Zacharellis Gardens

Elmhurst Twp, PA

Book Your Wedding with Zacharellis Gardens

A GARDEN IN ELMHURST TWP, PA

Magical…Elegant…Breathtaking. Set around a gorgeous historic home built in 1897, Zacharellis Gardens offer couples a picturesque wedding location with a sense of timeless elegance. Nestled in the foothills of the Poconos, this venue is located in Elmhurst Township, Pennsylvania. The architect of the charming stone and timber house is F.J. Amsden and the gardens were designed by William Webster, who studied under the designer of New York City’s Central Park, Frederick Olmsted.

The estate features lush scenery and offers couples both indoor and outdoor spaces for a ceremony and reception. Nature-lovers adore the mature trees, delightful planting designs and sparkling pond, along with the stone nooks and refined statues throughout the grounds. The overall vibe at Zacharellis Gardens is one of sophistication and grace.

The Grounds. Overflowing with established trees, shrubs and perennial borders, the grounds at Zacharellis Gardens are a stunning backdrop for wedding ceremonies and receptions. A gazebo is available for couples to exchange vows and a banquet tent can be set up under the trees, which features a dance floor. The tent can accommodate up to 200 guests. A manicured lawn surrounds the house and offers a formal feel, while informal woodland and wild areas can be found around the estate. As you stroll through the grounds, many spots and hidden nooks are revealed that add to the enchanting ambience.

The Sun Room. Ideal for cocktail hour, hors d’oeuvres and the reception, the bright sun room offers couples a sophisticated setting to celebrate with friends and family. The interior of the house offers to-be-weds a glass-enclosed porch, several glass-tiled fireplaces and an architecturally striking Turret Room.

The Terrace. This stunning exterior location offers sweeping vistas of the gardens and large pond. The terrace offers to-be-weds a setting for cocktails that oozes peace and serenity.

Couples who chose to get married and celebrate at Zacharellis Gardens can draw on the professional services of the experienced staff. Zacharellis Gardens works with couples to create a personalized wedding package that suits individual needs and tastes. Couples may book a tour of the venue and meet with the owner to outline the style of wedding they envision. During the tour, to-be-weds can select the indoor and outdoor space they wish to use as part of their customized package options.

Once a package is selected, couples are free to select their own florist, photographer, videographer and entertainment. Zacharellis Garden provides a list of approved caterers for couples to choose from. These professionals are among the area’s best and offer a variety of options including hors d’oeuvres, stations, buffets and plated sit-down dinners. This provides you with flexibility and control over what type of reception you envision, along with helping you plan your budget accordingly.

Zacharellis Gardens stands out from other wedding venues as it is set on a late 19th-century estate that is historically and architecturally significant to Northeast Pennsylvania. Between the elegance of the home and the incredible grounds, it’s unlike any other event property in the area. In addition, Zacharellis Gardens is the recipient of a North Pocono Cultural Society architectural award.

A Magical Setting To Fulfill Your Wedding Dreams

Zacharellis Gardens is a new & truly unique venue for catered events, unlike anything in the area. Celebrate your special occasion at a grand and majestic estate surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty. From the moment you arrive you will experience an era of grandeur elegance and unmatched attention to detail as you walk through the stately, historic and award winning home. a grand classical foyer and stained glass windows contribute to its beauty and uniqueness. As you stroll through the grounds, with every turn you will discover another secret, and another picture-perfect setting. Magnificent original groves of trees over 100 years old accentuated by 50 years of dedicated landscaping provides a peaceful setting that will inspire your soul... it is truly a little piece of paradise.

Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

702 Saint Mary's Villa Road, Elmhurst Twp, PA (570) 842-4975

Our Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Rachael

Zacharillas Garden is the perfect venue for a magical wedding. From the grounds, to the woodwork and fireplaces inside, it is the most magnificent place to welcome yourselves to the world as the new Mr. and Mrs.! With the help of Tina, my husband and I were able to plan our... Read More dream wedding in under two weeks. Tina made sure our every wish came true with perfect detail. She welcomed us to the estate as though it was our home for the day.

2015-10-26T12:50:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rachael! We were honored to host your wedding - you did an amazing job organizing everything and making it a dream wedding! It was a pleasure working with you and your family and we look forward to celebrating your next event with us!

Intimate Indoor Wedding: The Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 2/21/2015 Heidi D

I loved working with Zacharellis Gardens! Tina and her staff truly catered to the bride during the wedding day. They made sure I was delivered appetizers during my photos, they helped set up, and even removed butter from my Maid of Honor's dress right before the ceremony... Read More started! She has a beautiful house and the indoor area was perfect for our intimate, winter wedding. It added such a lovely charm to have our wedding inside of a house. Our guests were very comfortable with the venue, and the house is regal so it made me and my groom feel special. If you are thinking about a large outdoor wedding; or want an indoor, initimate setting consider visiting Zacharellis Garden. It will blow you away!

Gorgeous Venue:)

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Amanda H

My husband and I recently were married at Zacharellis Gardens on 10.18.14. I fell in love with the venue from the very first visit! It is so magical and unique, like a secret garden! Tina, the owner, was amazing to work with. She answered any question we had, and went above... Read More and beyond to help make our day perfect. To this day our guest still talk about how amazing our wedding was, and how much they loved our venue! Thank you Tina for helping making our wedding perfect:) Love~ Amanda and Kevin Coleman

Magical Place, Fairy Tale Wedding

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Jamie A

Our wedding at Zacharellis Gardens in Elmhurst was absolutely magnificent. We had our ceremony by the pond, beneath a trellis with the fall leaves as a perfect palette of color. The reception was held inside the mansion and it was truly breathtaking. Every one of our guests was... Read More awed by the detail and beauty of the woodwork, stained glass, charm and warmth of each room and the view from the balcony. Our photographer couldn't decide where he wanted pictures the most....by the pond, the beautiful statuary, the old bridge or the path into the woods above. They all came out amazingly detailed and pretty. Tina made our whole day possible because of her genuine interest in us and our special day and couldn't do enough to accommodate our every wish. She was an absolute joy to work with. I would say to any bride looking for a fairy tale day to go to Zacharellis Gardens....you will find it there

Magical wedding day

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

On September 6th of this year my daughter and her husband celebrated their marriage at the beautiful Zacharellis Garden in Elmhurst Twp. The estate is magnificent in it's grandeur. The house is breathtaking with it's hand carved acorns adorning the ceiling and doorways, the... Read More period chandeliers, the oak wainscoting, and grand staircase in the foyer. The grounds are equally beautiful with lush landscaping and tasteful statuary. The grounds to the rear of the house were the setting for the amazing tent we rented that housed the reception. It was truly an incredible event. I am so pleased that Tina Plink, the owner, made the decision to share this very special place with the public. Tina was so gracious and accommodating throughout the planning of reception. It was such an agreeable experience working with her. The entire day exceeded our expectations. Sincerely, Linda Kusy

Gorgeous outdoor setting

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Lauren K

We had our wedding reception at Zacharellis Gardens on 9/6/14. My fiancé stumbled upon this back in our venue search, and I am so grateful he did. It is a new venue to hosting larger weddings, we were only the second large tented wedding on the property. You would never have... Read More known it though! We had rave reviews from our guests about the property. The cocktail hour allowed for exploration of the different rooms, each with it's own charm from the windows to the wood-work. It also allowed for guests to move in and outside of the property to explore the beautiful grounds. The reception was under a tent in the back and truly looked like it was out of a fairy tale with the lights around the trees and under the tent. It was wonderful working with Tina, who was super accommodating and genuinely happy for us! She welcomed our larger dog on several visits to the site and even for some photos on the day of the wedding! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for the perfect combination of indoor/outdoor venue. The options for photos around the property were endless. We had a wonderful experience!

Perfection

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Shannon G

I had my wedding at Zacharellis Gardens on May 31, 2014 and it was everything I dreamed it would be. It is truly the perfect venue for Northeast Pennsylvania! I did not want a typical reception hall wedding so this was the ideal venue for us! The inside of the house is... Read More breathtaking with so many intricate details. We had cocktail hour in the home and around the gardens, and then a tented reception for 200 people. All of our guests were blown away with the beauty of this venue! There are endless photo opportunities all over the property. Tina was lovely and very easy to work with! I highly recommend this venue to every bride! Our wedding day was truly a fairy tale thanks to Zacharellis Gardens!

Perfect setting

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Diane C

Zacherellis Gardens was the perfect venue for an engagement party we hosted for our son and his finance. Our guests enjoyed the beautiful gardens as well as the historical interior rooms. Tina, our hostess, was very accommodating. Accentuate Catering, one of the approved caters,... Read More added to the festivities with delicious food. I would highly recommend this venue for a special event.