Distinctive Wedding Celebrations

Zachary Andrew Events is a wedding planning, design, and creative direction agency that works closely with engaged couples to effortlessly plan and execute distinctive weddings. Our mission is to create unparalleled wedding experiences that combine timeless design with exceptional quality. We pride ourselves in working closely with you to ensure that this once in a lifetime planning experience and your wedding day are incredible and joyous.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Philadelphia, NYC, NJ, DE + Worldwide (215) 282-5181

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Christine E

We booked Zak half way through the wedding planning process after some of the major decision were made. Our guest list kept growing and the logistics of everything quickly became overwhelming. We had a large wedding party and 275 guests attending. That is where Zak came into the... Read More picture! He truly made the wedding planning process fun for us again. He made sure there was not one thing overlooked and his professional and calm demeanor took away all of the stresses that come with planning a wedding and making a million decisions. Not only did Zak keep everything organized and on track but he also helped me make design and aesthetic decisions so that everything came together nicely. Having that reassurance in some major decisions really helped. We ended up asking Zak to come with us to all of the remaining vendor appointments - from bridesmaid dress shopping, picking out tuxedos, florist, etc. He was professional and went above and beyond every step of the way. He was 100% responsive via text, email, and phone which was very important to me as well. On the wedding day, Zak continued to exceed our expectations. I still am not sure how he managed to do it but he won over the entire wedding party. They were all happy to have him around. He kept all of the vendors and bridal party on track so that I didn't have to. I truly was able to enjoy every minute of the day. I remember a couple of times throughout the day, my type A personality would kick in and I would ask Zak about something and he always smiled because he already had it covered. I just texted my husband and said "What was your favorite part about having Zak as our wedding planner?" His response was "because I knew that you wouldn't be stressed". We couldn't recommend Zak enough!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Carol P

ZacharyAndrewEvents (Zak) is the best! We used Zak for Day Of, which served us very well. He really helped us in every way! Once Zak got involved my anxiety went down & stayed down & I was able to completely enjoy our day. He is EXCELLENT with follow up & is a super nice guy to... Read More work with!! A+ in our book!!

2017-11-10T11:39:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Carol! It was such a pleasure working with you and Richard on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Colin E

Zak was absolutely incredible. We reached out to him with about two months to go until our wedding. We had vague, gestural ideas abou how we wanted our day to be and Zak ran with it. He picked the perfect vendors that fit in our style and budget. He had excellent suggestions and... Read More planning insights that really helped our wedding pop. On the day of was when he totally went above and beyond: coordinating with vendors, setting up the venue by himself, navigating complications, and helping the gradparents, all with an attitude that made us feel wonderfully taken care of. Zak anticipated everything perfectly and made our wedding something it would not have been without him.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Elise E

Zak was a true professional, and I cannot thank him and his company enough for helping our wedding day go off smoothly. He was always prompt, professional, full of advice, anticipated needs, and momst importantly, he followed through. I actually think Zak might be magic, because... Read More everything was perfect despite unforeseen road closures and block parties (yes, multiple). I knew that everything was handled and I was able to enjoy my wedding day knowing the details were covered! I highly recommend Zachary Andrew Events for your event needs! He was personable, professional, and all around enjoyable to work with!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Jill M

I reached out to several planners with the goal of planning a small yet elegant wedding targeting a date exactly three months away. As soon as Zak and I started exchanging ideas I knew I had found the perfect planner. He embraced the challenge and was optimistic about the... Read More timeline while setting realistic expectations. As my fiancé and I were very busy during this time, Zak did a fantastic job to work with our schedules to set up vendor and venue visits. He brought his own ideas around these details but really respected and worked around our own preferences (and placed an equal emphasis on my fiance's preferences to find the perfect compromise/balance). I truly felt it was our best interest driving Zak's recommendations, not his loyalty to specific vendors. I was so grateful for Zak's open mindedness and for making me feel so comfortable every step of the way. His approach felt genuine and caring. While cultivating this personal relationship with us, he maintained a level of respect and professionalism that made us confident he had accounted for every detail. I highly recommend Zak and will certainly reach out to him in the future for any other events we plan. Thank you so much Zak!! :)

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jackie K

Zak was amazing in every way! He made our wedding day run smoothly and because of him we were able to have a great time and enjoy every moment with out worrying about a thing. He took care of everything we needed. He was always there asking if I needed anything and whatever I... Read More needed he had it under control! I would HIGHLY recommend Zachary Andrew Events! Not to mention his ideas for coordinating our wedding were jaw dropping. I just told him what we liked and what theme we were going with and he made it all absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have asked for better then Zak!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Leila M

I used Zachary Andrew Events for day of coordination and could not be happier. From the initial meeting I could tell that Zac was knowledgeable and professional. He handled all the details of my wedding day beautifully and made me feel at ease. It was so nice knowing I was in... Read More good hands and could just concentrate on enjoying my day. He even took care of little details like making sure my and my husbands favorite drinks we waiting for us after the ceremony and having all the gifts packed up nicely at the end of the night for us to take home. I defiantly recommend using Zachary Andrew Events!

Zachary Connor

Zachary (Zak) Connor is the Owner & Creative Director of Zachary Andrew Events. Zak has spent 7+ years in the wedding and events industry and during this time he’s developed relationships with some of the best wedding creatives in the industry. His enthusiasm and passion for weddings as well as his acute attention to detail and love for logistics, is what led him to pursue wedding planning and design. When Zak’s not busy talking details with engaged couples and vendors, he enjoys spending time with his husband, Sean, and snuggling up with their dog, Sydney.