Artistic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

South Florida and beyond (305) 321-5854

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 K M

If I could put no stars I would. Very unprofessional by her actions and communication.

2017-11-12T13:16:59 Response from the vendor

Katy booked a 20-minute session with me that was part of a fundraiser to benefit Puerto Rico in its time of need. Unfortunately, I was unable to please her in her requests for Photoshopping certain things in her photos. During the 20-minute session, I captured... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Ashley M

Zai is an amazing photographer. She is very accommodating and professional. She did our engagement photos with our dog and can’t wait for her to capture our wedding in a few months.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Vanessa E

We loved working with Zai! We did our engagement shoot with her as well as day of wedding photography. From the moment we met Zai we felt at ease and super comfortable and happy about our decision of choosing her as our wedding photographer. The engagement shoot was a blast. I... Read More had never done a photo shoot before so I was super nervous (my husband had done several before with his family so he was accustomed & comfortable in front of the camera). I mentioned this to Zai and she was amazing at making me feel comfortable in front of the camera too! Her work is beautiful! We loved all our engagement photos and can't wait for the wedding album to be released to us! She is very organized and works efficiently with you and always has a smile on her face! We loved having her as a part of our wedding! We look forward to working together with her again for future photoshoots!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Christal M

Zai accompanied my photographer for a maternity shoot. I did not book it with her but Steve thought she would be amazing as she has a romantic eye for maternity. She actually did the entire shoot by our surprise which was amazing! We were so delighted with her photography. She... Read More truly makes beautiful images. My friends and family loved her photos. I will definitely use her again. I'm thinking sooner than later. Excellent work!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Britni P

Zai with Zaitography came highly recommended when I was in search of a wedding photographer. Zai did a boudoir shoot before my wedding with me. It was a blast and the pictures came out beautiful. I can definitely say that Zai can make the best of any environment in any weather... Read More condition. I highly recommend her. I can't wait to see my wedding photos now!