We're So Excited For You!

Love is a crazy thing, isn't it? Weddings are the start of a life that isn't just about you anymore. You're joining as one person and it is such a beautiful thing. My wife and I LOVE being a part of your big day. Our goal as a Lake Charles/Alexandria based photography team is to not only deliver quality images to you and your fiance' but to give you a product that no matter what happens through the years, you can always look back with a smile and remember how great your big day really was.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Allie F

We could not have picked a better photographer to capture our entire journey, from engagements, bridals, to the wedding. Zakk and his wife, Rysa, were phenomenal, and their love for photography showed in the pictures that they captured. We are so thankful for the memories they... Read More created for us to look back on in the years to come.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Kaley G

Where to begin? I am beyond pleased with Zakk! He recently took my engagement photos and they are incredible! He captures things in a unique way unlike anyone else! He is so easy to work with and he makes you feel comfortable during the shoot and tells you exactly what to do,... Read More how to stand, where to look, etc. I looked through the tons of photographers in this area and I am sooooo glad I chose Zakk! Out of all of them, Zakk's photos are the most unique, thoughtful, and beautiful! They aren't the same old photos you would get with any other photographer. He certainly has a creative touch! I absoutley cannot wait until he takes my bridals and wedding day photos! I would absoutley recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!!! The best! Seriously!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 LeAnn N

I had an amazing experience with ZakkShane Photo! Zakk was much more reasonably priced than other photographers, and much more enthusiastic about getting quality pictures of our big moments. We had a beautiful outdoor wedding in the woods, and Zakk captured it perfectly! Zakk... Read More also took our proposal pictures, engagements, and bridals. I truly felt like a bride in all my photos. All of which we will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Mason L

Zakk was absolutely amazing! He makes everything so laid back. Our pictures turned out beautiful! Highly recommend Zakk to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Zakk Miller

While we work hard to provide you pictures that you will not just like, but love - we also aim to give you the opportunity to walk away from your session with great photos and a great experience. We know how important it is for our clients to have lasting memories that they can look back on and know they worked with a professional who helped them by narrate their story. We do just that.