Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Lake Charles (337) 540-9792

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 LeAnn N

I had an amazing experience with ZakkShane Photo! Zakk was much more reasonably priced than other photographers, and much more enthusiastic about getting quality pictures of our big moments. We had a beautiful outdoor wedding in the woods, and Zakk captured it perfectly! Zakk... Read More also took our proposal pictures, engagements, and bridals. I truly felt like a bride in all my photos. All of which we will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Allie F

We could not have picked a better photographer to capture our entire journey, from engagements, bridals, to the wedding. Zakk and his wife, Rysa, were phenomenal, and their love for photography showed in the pictures that they captured. We are so thankful for the memories they... Read More created for us to look back on in the years to come.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Mason L

Zakk was absolutely amazing! He makes everything so laid back. Our pictures turned out beautiful! Highly recommend Zakk to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Kaley G

Where to begin? I am beyond pleased with Zakk! He recently took my engagement photos and they are incredible! He captures things in a unique way unlike anyone else! He is so easy to work with and he makes you feel comfortable during the shoot and tells you exactly what to do,... Read More how to stand, where to look, etc. I looked through the tons of photographers in this area and I am sooooo glad I chose Zakk! Out of all of them, Zakk's photos are the most unique, thoughtful, and beautiful! They aren't the same old photos you would get with any other photographer. He certainly has a creative touch! I absoutley cannot wait until he takes my bridals and wedding day photos! I would absoutley recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!!! The best! Seriously!