Zandolee Media

The Entire State of MN, and now North Carolina

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

The Entire State of MN, and now North Carolina (612) 353-1953

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Savannah N

Working with Zandolee was truly a wonderful experience! Sarah and Ryan are not only amazingly talented but they are truly wonderful people to work with. Sarah was attentive from day one when I inquired and worked with me to build a customized package of what I wanted! She was a... Read More DOLL to work with through our entire process and made me feel like her best friend by the end of it. Ryan's visions for your day of video are so unique and innovative and it was so exciting having them bring our vision to life! Zandolee is truly the best in the Twin Cities and they are simply easy and fun to work with (which is important when you are planning a wedding!) They were wonderful to have on the wedding day and are attentive to the things you want captured while letting you simply enjoy your day. I love Zandolee Media and am so happy I was able to use them for my wedding videography!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Tanya P

Zandolee Media did an incredible job, not only on our montage video, but they were also absolutely wonderful to work with during the preparation and day-of!! They made sure to ask the important questions regarding what we were looking for and what we wanted to see in our wedding... Read More video. I personally worked with both Sarah and Caleb, who made me feel taken care of and were both great to work with! I did quite a bit of research before narrowing down my choices, and I can truly say that Zandolee has incredible ROI!! Having a wedding video is priceless, but with Zandolee, you will get a wedding video that is customized to your personality coupled with amazing movie-like quality. I feel so lucky they were available to capture our wedding day and we can re-watch all of our special moments over and over again!! If I could rate them higher than five stars, I would!

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

Our videographers were absolutely amazing! They showed up over an hour early to film and stayed late without even asking. The quality and our final video was perfect!!! It captured our day just how we wanted. Everything we mentioned that we wanted to see in it was captured... Read More beautifully. The producer did an amazing job! I highly recommend Zandolee for any type of video needs!!!! Thanks Again!

Amazing Company

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

Ryan and Sarah, the owners of Zandolee Media are amazing to work with! We could not be happier with the wedding video that got put together for us to have and look back at for years to come. The videographer was great and did an amazing job at capturing our day. Everything... Read More goes by so fast and it was so awesome to have someone there capturing all of our special moments, and the moments with our guests that we didn't even know were happening. Thank you both again so much! I would highly recommend this company for your video needs.

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Kelly T

We weren't sure if we wanted to hire a videographer for our wedding, but after talking to several friends, everyone said they either had it and it was the best investment, or they didn't have it and wished they had. So we decided to hire a videographer and I'm so happy we did!... Read More We went with Zandolee Media because they were very responsive, had flexible packages and were wonderful to work with from the beginning. Ryan met with me right away to discuss what I was hoping for and to walk me through the process. He was so great to work with. His wife, Sarah, emailed me whenever she had questions and was responsive to any questions I had as well. Our videographer, Arleigh, was so incredibly great to work with! She made us feel comfortable and really just kind of did her thing and we didn't even barely notice she was there! When we got our highlights video, I couldn't believe all the great things Arleigh captured. The whole day felt like a blur because it went so fast, and it's so fun to watch the video her and Ryan put together for us to remember all the things we forgot! They did a fantastic job and I would recommend them to anyone!

Start a Conversation!