Zenith Wedding & Events will make your wedding!

Our designers work long and hard to give our customers exactly what they want - visit our website for more information on how we can make your event everything that you've dreamed of! Contact us today!

$$$$ ā€“ Expensive

After Party

Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

This was great!

2015-11-17T15:34:27 Response from the vendor

you're great!

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Stevel M

You all were great, thank you.

2015-07-22T15:31:13 Response from the vendor

what up!

Best. Planner. Ever.

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 TEST T

Your search is over. Book now.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Ff F

so great and good experience.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Kelly L

the best ever!

great!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

Lissa is AMAZING! I had a destination wedding 6/22/12 and was mostly trying to plan on my own but needed help especially since I didn't have a ceremony site yet. Isle Media Photography recommended her and I am so happy they did. She pretty much picked up all the pieces I had... Read More scattered around and placed them together! She always answered my emails quickly and was helpful with suggestions. She is so sweet and knows her business very well. I would highly recommend her for any event and every budget. Thank you Lissa for making our day so beautiful and special :-)

Reviewed on 3/16/2016

great people

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Jason L

woot!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016

My husband and I were fortunate enough to have Karen help us with our wedding. I am not the most organized person and had no idea how much planning went into a wedding (even a small one like ours). Karen thought of everything - she was patient, kind and always kept her cool.... Read More Without Karen our wedding would not be the magical and perfect day that it was.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Hello H

Testing test!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016

Saraahahhhhhh!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Ha H

Good

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Dff G

good

Sarah Selph

After planning over 300 weddings, I still get teary at nearly every one. Somehow I've been lucky enough to have the sweetest clients I could imagine, and truly feel blessed to have this career. When Iā€™m not in wedding planning mode, I can be found eating sushi, having a glass of wine or out at a new restaurant! I'm obsessed with Pinterest and Etsy and love learning about new trends and ideas!