Zimm Productions

ZIMM Productions is a full service Wedding & Event video production company. With over 15 years of serving our clients needs. At Zimm Productions, we love creating the video narrative for our couples and their families. We go out of out way to tell the story of why our clients are in love! We want people to love and be who they are – then let us film it! Our only goal is to create the wedding video that best fits our clients taste. Love has no limits and we shoot weddings of all shapes, sizes and orientations!

Philadelphia, PA Florida and Philadelphia (609) 707-5942

Excellent Videographer Company

Reviewed on 2/25/2014

Last summer, I had the pleasure of working with Zimm productions for the videography of my wedding, and I am very pleased with that decision. Zimm productions is professional, reliable, and produces an amazing product! My wedding was captured beautifully by the videographers and... Read More they were very accommodating to my and my husbands needs. Finding an excellent videographer is very challenging but I would now recommend Zimm Productions to anyone.

Our Amazing Wedding Video Speaks for Itself

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Sara B

John Zimmerman and Zimm Productions did a fantastic job with the videography for our wedding - we could not be happier with the final product! When my husband and I were doing research on videographers, my husband "interviewed" a number of VG's in the Philadelphia area but the... Read More price tag was just absolutely crazy. We knew we wanted a quality video that would capture the special moments of the day and that's when we came across John's website. We scoured websites to find the style that we liked and after speaking with John and viewing the videos on his website, we knew that his style worked best for what we wanted. John was wonderful to work with! The week before our wedding, we sent him a hard drive from Amazon so that he could put all of the raw footage on it - amazing idea!! In addition, we went through every single detail of what we wanted captured on the video. The day of the wedding, John was on-time and did a phenomenal job capturing all of the best moments of the day!! Our video shows all of the ceremony, the dancing, the speeches and had a lot of family and bridal party interviews, which is exactly what we wanted to add that personal touch! John was calm and funny and the way he tied everything together in the final product was extremely impressive! The final product was put on DVD with an interactive menu. It also included a highlight of the days events, which was super fun to share with our friends and family afterwards. John was very communicative and really did a great job understanding our family dynamics and what was most important to us so that when we watched the video each time, it would feel like we were reliving our wedding day over and over. We definitely rate John a 10/10 and would recommend him to anyone we know looking for a videographer at a very reasonable price, without foregoing quality. Thank you for an amazing job, John!!

Just Perfect!

Reviewed on 2/24/2014 Jamie Z

I was really nervous about picking a company to do my wedding video (I wanted every thing to be perfect). John walked me through everything and really delivered a wonderful video that I couldn't wait to show my family and friends! The shots were really great and the way he put... Read More it together really told the story of our day. Thank you Zimm Productions!

Would def use again

Reviewed on 3/03/2014

Zimm Productions was able to capture all of the important moments and then some. I recommend using Zimm Productions for your wedding, birthday, anything that you might want captured creatively on film.

Excellent work, great to work with

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Sandra M

We loved our videographer. He was easy to work with, had lots of experience with weddings and was totally reliable. Would highly recommend Zimm Productions!

Zimm Productions: Great Value and Friendly Service with few complaints

Reviewed on 2/26/2014

Pros: Great value, friendly service Cons: Clear communications about very specific shots On August 28th I had my wedding in Orlando, Florida. My wife and I picked this spot because it is where we met. We started to book everything about six months before the big day. We... Read More were very familiar with the area and had a lot of the details worked out for the wedding. We started looking for a videographer so I called my friends in Orlando and asked whom they had used at their wedding. They recommended using Zimm Productions. I first talked to the gentleman at Zimm Productions about five months before the wedding. We talked about what services we were looking for, what services they could provide and other details. I was very impressed with his professional but friendly attitude. He also has this intuitive knowledge of what we wanted and expected out of a video. We negotiated a very fair price and said we would see each other the day of the wedding. The big day came and Zimm Productions was there on time, set up and ready to go when the first guests arrived. I am always concerned that people will feel hassled by photographers or videographers. I even made a point to mention this in our first conversation. Zimm Productions did such a good job of capturing the shots that mattered and staying out of the way. I would forget they were there, except when they appeared to capture a moment. The only time I had to direct them was to capture a very specific part of the reception. This was something we talked about in the first meeting but I failed to follow-up with when we talked just before the reception. Thankfully, the Zimm Productions crew is very approachable and captured the moment without fail after I asked. Overall, I had an excellent experience with Zimm Productions. The crew is very professional and friendly. The final product, in my opinion, is a very high quality wedding video at a very affordable price. I would recommend Zimm Productions to anyone of my friends.

Can't speak highly enough!

Reviewed on 2/25/2014

Mr. Zimmerman and his crew captured our wedding flawlessly. Every moment we wished to remember is at our fingertips at anytime, and done with a style that presents the excitement and joy that we and our loved ones experienced that day. We weren't sure about having video taken,... Read More but after hearing our vows again, while we stood in front of our friends and family, we knew we made a GREAT decision. I can't thank these guys enough for doing such a wonderful job!!!

John Zimmerman

My name is John Zimmerman, owner of ZIMM productions. I grew up in Key West, Florida. Some of the first weddings I ever shot were on boats and beaches. It is through these experiences that my passion for creating art comes alive. At Zimm Productions, we love creating the video narrative for our couples and their families. We go out of out way to tell the story of why our clients are in love! We want people to love and be who they are – then let us film it! Our only goal is to create the wedding video that best fits our clients taste. Love has no limits and we shoot weddings of all shapes, si