Zlatko Batistich Photographer

Bow2007

Cresskill, NJ

Zlatko is amazing

Reviewed on 2/08/2015

Zlatko photographed my wedding a few months ago and we are SO HAPPY with our photos! He captured the fun, emotion and beauty of the whole day so well. From the posed pictures to candids on the dance floor, he got it all! Zlatko was also extremely professional, pleasant and easy to work with. I highly recommend him.

Excellent Photographer - Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Julia L

Zlatko was absolutely terrific to work with from start to finish, and most importantly produced EXCELLENT wedding photos. Zlatko was extremely responsive, and always responded to my emails in the most thorough manner, while offering his ideas and suggestions. He is extremely polite and a pleasure to work with. On the day of the wedding, Zlatko arrived early and stayed late. His style is unobstrusive, yet he manages to capture all of the details and candid moments that make the day so special. I felt like he really went above and beyond, and we couldn't be more happy that we chose to go with him. If you have the opportunity - BOOK ZLATKO! You will not be disappointed. Thank you Zlatko for all of your work!

One Happy Couple

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Jillian M

Zlakto Batistich is an extremely talented photographer. We hired Zlatko for our engagement party and wedding and couldn’t have been more pleased. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and captured unbelievable moments. He completely blends into the scenery of your day and will capture photos you will treasure for lifetime. He is a MUST have for your special day.

Great, real moments to last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Ginger R

We interviewed and then hired Zlatko to photograph our wedding on the recommendation of a family friend who had used him. He is very talented and delivered amazing shots of our special day in July of 2014. Zlatko was very organized, asked for a shot list so no "posed" picture was missed, and then melted into the background and photographed real moments as they unfolded. He captured the emotion of the event, the love in the room, the look in my eye, and the energy on the dance floor. As promised, a selection of proofs were ready a few weeks after the wedding and we are excitedly waiting for the final set to be available in the next few days. The proofs we received were just what we were looking for, and expect the rest will be just as wonderful! Zlatko is soft spoken, yet has an eye for photography that sets him apart from (and above) the rest!

Capturing the human moments, not the fake ones...

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 M T

We chose Zlatko to be our wedding photographer after looking at perhaps one hundred different photographers’ portfolios online. We were extremely particular about what we wanted: a photographer whose work reflected an understanding that the MOST important thing about a wedding is the fact that everybody you know and love is in a room together for perhaps the one and only time in your life, and you want to capture their laughter and tears and hugs and hilarious dance moves—and you want this more than you want to see your dress fluttering in the wind from fifty different angles. It seemed to me that every photographer’s portfolio had those same clichéd shots, focusing too much on material aspects of the wedding and not enough on the family and guests. Zlatko’s stood out as capturing the human element. Not that we didn’t want any of the other stuff—we did—but it’s a question of proportions. Zlatko brought clarity and seriousness to the task, which made us feel comfortable from the get-go. He was extremely responsive and dedicated, such that we felt totally confident that we could trust him to do the job right. We were not disappointed. He was also a really nice guy and we felt good about having him be a part of our celebration. Most importantly, the photographs were excellent. We got everything from crisp captures of twenty people shaking their booties to subtly composed shots of quieter moments of beauty at the reception. Important note: the lighting at our venue (Angel Orensanz) is very tricky—dark and colorful in a way that is wonderful yet challenging for photos— yet Zlatko somehow managed to deal with it perfectly.

A pleasure

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Deanna T

Zlatko was an absolute pleasure to work with! I would absolutely recommend working with him. I have been to many weddings where photographers and videographers are often getting in guests way and being too aggressive. Zlatko is able to capture the best moments of your wedding without you, the groom, our your guests noticing him. My husband and I wanted to get all the formal pictures out of the way and get to the party ASAP and Zlatko and his assistant were able to work quickly to capture everything we wanted without feeling like we missed anything! Generally speaking, he is a great person to work with and to be around on the day of your wedding. The quality of his photographs are exceptional and I can't wait pick out my album, but it will be very hard since I like every photo!!!

best photographer in the world

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Livia K

i was VERY particular about finding a photographer. I looked high and low, and was convinced nobody would ever deliver the elegant, beautiful, timeless photos I wanted. And then I met Zlatko. I wish I could attach photos to this review so everybody could see the beauty of his work. My pictures are classic, breathtaking, elegant, and timeless. In addition, every special, intimate moment that my husband and I had on our wedding day, he caught on film, without us EVER knowing he was there. He works in the background, is completely unnoticeable, and quiet. You will NOT notice him until he delivers you these pictures that will take your breath away. Look no further, this is the best photographer you will find. And as an added bonus, he is as wonderful, sweet, and kind as they come. An absolute professional. He listens and takes to heart every one of your wishes, and will deliver exactly what you want. I have never written a review about anything in my life, but Zlatko is the exception! Thank you for all your hard work Zlatko and for giving me pictures I can cherish for a lifetime!

July 2013 Wedding in Rye, NY

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 wheat o

Zlatko is a true professional. Quick to answer emails or phone calls, always punctual and manages to get all the pictures you need in a concise way. My daughter's one wish was to enjoy her wedding and not be tied down with pictures. Zlatko was able to get the pictures we wanted and all of us were able to enjoy the festivities. Her friends dubbed Zlatko "the stealth photographer" you never knew he was there but he was everywhere.

The Best!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Jen G

I chose Zlatko because I loved the photojournalistic style of his pictures, and had also been assured by my wedding planner at the venue that he was so discreet and unobtrusive. He gave us such wonderful pictures, I couldn't be happier. Zlatko was really able to capture the energy, excitement, and emotion of the day. Even though I wanted to avoid taking too many posed photos, the portraits we did do of the families came out great and he was able to get the shots very quickly so we didn't have to spend too much time focusing on them. He was also an absolute joy to work with...always got back to me quickly and was so helpful and professional on the wedding day too. I wish I had another occasion coming up to hire him again!

Stunning photos, great service, fast delivery

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Florian E

Zlatko Batistich was the main photographer at our wedding and he did a fabulous job, be it posed couple and family shots or capturing the energy on the dance floor. As an amateur photographer myself, I can honestly say that his photos were outstanding and the way he took photos at the wedding was completely unintrusive. If it weren't for the photos that we received shortly after our a wedding, you would never have known he was there! As a wedding photographer he was also very responsive to our ideas and suggestions and at every point of the process we were very glad to have chosen him. We wholeheartedly recommend Zlatko to any couple for their wedding!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 7/27/2013

Zlatko is the ideal photographer – highly responsive, communicative, and accommodating. His photography speaks for itself and covers a wide array of shots. His calm personality is very easy to work with and he captured so many special moments while blending in with our guests. We felt that he really went above and beyond. All photography was completed and distributed within the specifications of our contract. We’ve already recommended Zlatko to several couples and we recommend him to you!

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 12/30/2012 Sarah A

Zlatko was everything we were looking for. I wanted a natural, photojournalistic style and we got that but also so much more. Zlatko's photos are an art form with the moments and emotions he captures along with the composition. We could not be more pleased with how our photos turned out. The day of the wedding, Zlatko was very polite and professional. He never invaded our privacy, instead he made us feel at ease and like we were alone in our moments. Thank you Zlatko!

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 12/20/2012 Beth D

I highly recommend Zlakto to capture the moments of your special day. From the first time I contract Zlakto he was professional and calming. Before and after our wedding he was there to answer any of our questions. During the wedding he was not obviously taking pictures; he quietly documented the day. The moments that Zlakto captured during our wedding our priceless. I could not be happier with ALL of our pictures!

Awesome Memories

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Jennifer P

I can't speak more highly of Zlatko's work. From the first time we met with him, we could tell we were working with someone with a great eye. We have so many beautiful shots to choose from we aren't sure how long it will take us to decide on the ones for our album. Zlatko has this way about him that you forget he is in the room. And that allowed him to get the best candid shots. I would recommend him to anyone in an instant. If you decide to use him, you won't be disappointed.

TO Zlatko Batistich Photographer