Capture the love!

Zoe delivers beautiful candid photos that feel real and authentic, photos that capture real moments between you and your loved ones - something you can look back on and is not only a beautiful photo of the two of you but also captures a feeling. Excellent customer service is at the heart of her business. She goes above and beyond to plan a custom engagement photo shoot with each couple. Her passion for getting to know each client and developing personal relationships shines through her work so that you can enjoy the moment and let Zoe capture the love!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo

Reviewed on 3/28/2018 Abigail M

When my fiancé and I were looking for a photographer for our wedding, we really wanted to get an independent, local one. The idea of a large(r) organization picking someone for us just didn't sit right. Being able to sit down with Zoe prior to signing any contracts was crucial... Read More as we got to feel each other out. Zoe is warm, smart, funny, and really wants to bring the best out in her clients. Her goal is to make you feel and look as beautiful as you are. We weren't originally going to do an engagement session, but Zoe convinced us that it was a good way for us to all get comfortable with each other and for us to be in front of the camera before the big day. It was also a chance for us to see how she photographs us and the results are fantastic. I can't wait to see how our wedding photos turn out.

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Amber T

Zoe did our engagement photos recently and we could have have been happier! The pictures turned out beautiful and she got them back to us quickly. She is the nicest person and a pleasure to work with. She even got great shots with our extremely energetic dog who would look... Read More everywhere but at the camera. We cannot wait to have her photograph our wedding this summer.

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Kim L

Zoe did our Wedding on January 20th 2018 and we loved her!! She was super easy to work with and totally understood what we were going for. We got our photos back super fast and loved them all! Not sure how we are going to pick which to blow up. Cant wait to see Zoe again for our... Read More family pictures in May when our baby arrives. I highly recommend her for your next event!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Ash K

Zoe was our wedding photographer. The weather was not so good on the day of and she really went out of her way to get things done. She was sincerely happy to be part of our wedding and went above and beyond to get pictures taken. The photos turned out beautiful. I am really... Read More grateful that I had her as a photographer and it was one of the best decisions I have made for the wedding!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Emily W

We had our engagement shoot with Zoe in Central Park a couple of weeks ago! Zoe has been incredible since the first time I contacted her - quick to respond to emails, extremely thorough and experienced, and full of creative ideas! My fiancé and I are runners and Zoe had the idea... Read More to include a running shoot along with our traditional engagement photos. Not only is the quality of Zoe's work amazing, but she is great to spend time with - we very much enjoyed working with her for our engagement and are even more excited for our wedding photos with Zoe!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Michelle S

Zoe is an amazing photographer and was a calming force during our wedding day, and embraces a wonderful, candid style that worked so well for us and our guests. We also appreciated Zoe's suggestion to meet before our wedding to get to know us better as a couple, walk through our... Read More favorite spots, assess what was feasible and prioritize our shot list. She has an amazing eye and was incredibly dedicated to getting us the look and feel that we wanted, as well as being flexible on the day of.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Lynn K

Zoe was incredible to work with. She navigated the craziness, that was my family, with kindness and ease. Seriously a calming breath of fresh air on our hectic day! From the lighting to the angles, Zoe captured all the important and candid photos we needed. She was able to... Read More take shots all of the tiniest moments we didn't even notice at the time. All around she was perfect- prompt, polite, and photographed beautiful shots at our wedding. Thank you so much Zoe!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Devon M

Zoe was an amazing photographer. She was not only professional and personable but also produced some of the best photos of my family I have ever seen. Her work shows everyones personality and beauty and everyone who has seen the pictures has asked for Zoe's contact information.... Read More I honestly couldn't be happier and couldn't recommend her more.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017

Zoe is a perfect professional, never intrusive and always attentive to every need. Her photos capture every feeling and mood with great sensitivity. She also pays attention to the surroundings and the lighting. We couldn't dream of having a better photographer for our daughter's... Read More wedding!

Zoe Smythe

Zoe Smythe is a professional photographer, mother, ex-footwear designer and lover of vintage fashion. Zoe left the fashion industry in 2016 to follow her dream of becoming a professional wedding and family photographer. She loves working with people, getting to know each of her clients and capturing the love of each joyful occasion!