Luxury bridal and evening wear boutique

Zoya's Atelier - where New York style meets London attitude, and where the most glamorous evening wear meets the finest bridal designs. We specialize in custom bridal creations designed by acclaimed New York designer Zoya Bitici. We are also the exclusive retailer of two top British wedding gown designers, Suzanne Neville and Ian Stuart. These two award-winning bridal and evening wear designers are known for creating elegant sunning fashion forward gowns with a real 'wow' factor. We offer an extensive range of Mother of the Bride/Groom gowns and luxury evening wear. We also offer expert alterations services.

260 W Broad Street, Falls Church, VA (703) 533-9600

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Gina D

Zoya's Bridal shop in Falls Church is a gem. I was feeling anxious about finding a dress and Zoya and Amy made me feel comfortable and offered excellent suggestions in style and type of dresses. I was able to find multiple dress (completely different styles) that I like. Now... Read More I just need to decide which one! I definitely recommend checking out Zoya's if you want an enjoyable experience and you want to find your perfect wedding dress!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Camille D

I highly recommend Zoya's Atelier for alterations. Zoya and Amy were wonderfully friendly and responsive, especially considering they were preparing for their grand opening! I had a formal gown altered (somewhat last minute), and the alterations were beautifully done and... Read More completed on time. Zoya suggested a couple of changes which enhanced the glamour of the gown, in addition to taking it in/up. I will absolutely come to Zoya for any future alterations. P.s. Zoya's Atelier has a wonderful selection of bridal and formal gowns, accessories, and more. I was impressed by their selection and will certainly look here for future black tie, etc., events.