Zuccaro Banquets & Catering

Chesterfield, MI

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Zuccaro Banquets & Catering

A BALLROOM IN CHESTERFIELD, MI

Zuccaro Banquets & Catering is an elegant event space located in Chesterfield, Michigan, where it has been providing couples in Macomb County a prestigious venue to celebrate their vows. The event area is spacious, with multiple banquet rooms that can accommodate any type of wedding, from an intimate ceremony and reception with only 70 of your closest friends and family to a giant celebration with 1,000 guests.

The Banquet Rooms have gorgeous unique chandeliers and balloon lighting fixtures as well as a large dance floor for guests to let loose after the ceremony and meal.

The Garden Patio is very spacious with plenty of room for large quantity seating. It has eye-catching floral arrangements around the border as well as a white arch where couples can give their wedding vows.

Zuccaro Banquets & Catering has a full catering service but also allows the couple to bring in outside catering if they so choose. Zuccaro can provide bar service with servers that will make sure guests are attended to. There are a variety of food packages and price points, depending on the type of meals chosen and the day of the week the event will fall on.

Meal choices range from the standard penne or alfredo pasta to roast pork tenderloin, roast beef and baked chicken. Cutlet marsala and baked orange roughy are also available. A variety of side dishes are offered, including multiple types of potatoes like rosemary, redskin, mashed, au gratin, twice baked redskins and anna. The types of vegetables provided include green beans, broccoli, peas and mushrooms.

For the Garden Patio ceremony the space can be reserved for one hour plus the standard reception time following the ceremony. Up to 150 Pergola white wood padded chairs are provided, but can be upgraded to chiavari chairs for an additional charge. Champagne and hors d’oeuvres are included as well.

There are multiple bar options ranging from standard to deluxe. Standard comes with economy level liquor like Popov and Old Colony while Deluxe offers Absolut vodka and Jack Daniels. Standard Budweiser and Bud Light beers are provided for every bar tier as well as the option to upgrade to craft beers.

Multiple wedding packages are offered, ranging from bronze to silver to gold. All come with a six-hour hall rental for the reception and a champagne toast. Every package also has the custom bridal suite and a cake cutting and serving option. The bronze package has a standard six entree buffet while the higher tier packages include a personalized wait staff to accommodate the guests. If you choose to go all out for the gold package, you’ll get amenities like a pastry bar and fruit table with a fountain.

Zuccaro Banquets & Catering provides unique perks like:

• Rock garden fountain
  • Oak and marble fireplace
  • Late night pizza buffet
  • Custom ice carving

Tradition of Hospitality Since 1972

A Tradition of Hospitality Since 1972 in Macomb County, Zuccaro’s prides itself on great food and service to make your event the special day you have always imagined. Family owned and operated since 1972. Hospitality is our passion and we take a personal interest in every event! We can accommodate any budget or dietary restrictions that you or your guest may have. With two outdoor patios, one of which is perfect for ceremony, a large lobby with fireplace provides a warm welcome to your guest. The spacious Dining Room is all carpeted, except for the large size dance floor, with an oak bar area.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

46601 Gratiot Ave, Chesterfield, MI (586) 949-4110

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Katie C

Zuccaro's of Chesterfield was an amazing wedding venue! Throughout the wedding night and the many months before, the staff was nothing but exceptional. Elaina answered EVERY SINGLE email I sent her promptly and with exactly what I needed to know. The hall is very pretty inside!... Read More The day of the wedding the food was amazing, we got a ton of compliments on it! The staff was quick and efficient, The head waiter who helped my new husband and I was very kind and assisted us in anything we needed to know. The bartenders were also quick and didn't keep our guests waiting. I am SO happy that we decided to go with Zuccaro's, I wish I could do it all again! Thanks Zuccaro's!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Amy W

Working with Elaina from Zuccaro's was great. From the first meeting we had I was excited to use Zuccaro's as my ceremony and reception venue. They are quick to answer any questions and are very helpful in all aspects of wedding planning. It had everything we wanted, the space... Read More to fit 300+ guests, the dance floor huge, pricing was affordable and the food was AMAZING and lots of it. I am still hearing great things from my guests about the amazing food and how beautiful everything was. They were a perfect fit for us and I couldn't be happier with how everything went. I would refer anyone to them.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ann Marie S

Elaina was a pleasure to work with and responded quickly to emails and was fairly accommodating. Our host that night, Niel, was great and the parents were well taken care of. good price for great food and a nice venue.

A lot for your money

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Andrea H

This place was great. Very accommodating & pretty inside. 5 hours with the hall, open bar and buffet was $29 a head; you can't beat that! Food was great, staff was so attentive. Everything turned out perfect. So pleased.

zuccaros of Clinton township

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Rachel K

Zuccarro of Clinton township was amazing. They did everything they could to make my day perfect!

Reviewed on 5/24/2015

Extremely disappointed. My school went there for prom & there was a 3 course dinner of pasta, salad, then entree. My table was near the middle & when the pasta first came out, all the tables were served but ours. I stopped one of the girls with a tray and asked her whether or... Read More not my table was being served & she apologized & said she didn't know what the holdup was. Finally, we got the pasta. The salad came & went without issue however; I can't say the same for the entree. It was steak, chicken, veggies, & potatoes. Keep in mind that the tables were set for 10 people & we only had 7. Again my table was never served & I had to get up & catch a server to ask if my table was going to get food & she apologized & pointer to 2 people that were SUPPOSED to be waiting our table & they were standing there, leaning up against the wall talking. I got their attention & we finally got the food. They have is a small dish of everything & even if everyone took one small scoop of veggies & potatoes we wouldn't have enough. Also, my friend & I are vegetarian. So, we asked for more veggies & potatoes & waited 5 MINUTES. Plus, it didn't make sense that they took the dishes when they weren't even passed 1/2 way around the table. I found the person in charge & explained my problem very nicely but, he kept repeating that we're the last table to be served because they were working outside in. I kept trying to explain that I wasn't upset because we were being served last, I was complaining because we WEREN'T SERVED AT ALL. My vegetarian friend & I didn't really get a chance to eat because by the time the food got to us, the whole back part of the room was done eating. You couldn't pay me to go eat there.

Hall

Reviewed on 5/04/2013 roxann t

Thought is it was very nice. A little pricey

perfect

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Laura P

even though the facility is older they did an amazing job making my dream wedding possible. The really worked with our budget and large guest list. The food was amazing, so many of our guests were commenting on how they loved the food and how well the waiters served them.... Read More Couldnt have had a more perfect day!!

best night ever!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 samantha m

i could not have had a better wedding if i was a famous person with a ton of money. the ceromony was perfect it was outside on the patio, the food was amazing even though i barely ate because i was to excited to dance. most important to me was that the bar was good. the drinks... Read More were strong and they kept them coming! the hall staff was very sweet they let me ask a million questions leading up to the day. and they didnt care when we were all out of control drunk and people were smashing glasses out on the patio. it was the best night!!

Zuccaros.....rocks!!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Nichole F

Zuccaros was awesome! The stuff was so nice and very easy to work with. Everything was straight forward and simple. The food and buffet tables were great. Well displayed and food tasted so good. The outside, inside and bath rooms were all up to date in style and very clean.

amazing food!

Reviewed on 10/22/2010 Amy R

They worked with us when we cut our wedding size in half and still gave us tons of extras. The food was AMAZING and people still talk about it. We made the best choice with this hall.

Food was good but service wasn't great

Reviewed on 9/07/2010 Donna T

The food was amazing but they lost some of our things we needed that night (for instance, my toss bouquet). They were also rude to some our guests but overall it was a decent experience.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amanda D

The staff was amazing, the food was good, it was the perfect size and look

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Christy S

The food was wonderful and the ambiance was very romantic.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Andrea F

Great food was a must for me, and Zuccaro's delievered! People are still talking about how great their food was...3 months later. The service was wonderful too and they were very accomodating.

Reviewed on 9/22/2007 Beth P

It was the best food I've ever had at a wedding. I had attended other weddings there- which is why I wanted mine to be there. The staff was also wonderful.;That it books up fast!!!