Save time with the perfect finishing touch: printed envelopes in coordinating designs.
How It Works
1. Add printed envelopes to your order We’ll match your envelopes to your cards, then choose from our printing options and personalize your design. (And don't stress about guest addresses—you can send those to us later!)
2. Send us your address list Check out the instructions below, then get started with our spreadsheet template. Have questions? Reach out to [email protected]
3. Finalize your envelopes Once we receive your address list, we'll send you a digital proof of all your envelopes so you can make any final changes before they're printed.
Guest Address Spreadsheet
- Download the spreadsheet template and open it in Excel, Numbers or Google Sheets
- Enter guest info exactly how you'd like it to appear on your envelopes. Be sure to remove any tabs, extra spaces and carriage returns that are in cells. The "Name Line 2" and "Country" columns are optional and can be left blank.
- Save your completed spreadsheet as a .csv file
- Email the .csv file to [email protected] (be sure to mention your order number) or simply attach it to an ongoing thread with your designer.