Reena & Akhil

August 3, 20196641 Ironbridge Pkwy Chester, VA 23831

Our Love Story...

It all began 9 years ago. We were just 19 years old. We began as friends and before we knew it, we found a sincere comfort and understanding within each other. This feeling required no thought.

It was as if we didn't decide to be together... rather, it just sort of happened.

We began to 'date', which basically involved walking to class together, eating meals at the dining halls together, and hanging out in each other's dorm rooms. Looking back it seems silly and naive, but somewhere, we got things right.

We once promised each other that "51% of everything of mine is yours and the remaining 49% is mine." Whenever one of us wins in life, the other gets 51% of the credit, happiness and reward. Similarly, when one of us loses, the other feels 51% of the pain and sadness.

It may be fate or just pure luck, but regardless we are grateful for & to each other. We pray that all our days together remain filled with laughter & our nights with warmth.

We hope you all will join in on the celebration of love - August 3, 2019!

Love,

Akhil & Reena

Sangeet/Garba

Cultural Center of India

6641 Ironbridge Pkwy, Chester, VA 23831

Friday, August 2, 2019

Drinks & Appetizers to start at 6:30 pm

Followed by Performances, Dancing and Garba!

The Wedding

Saturday, August 3, 2019
Ceremony
Reception

Cultural Center of India

6641 Ironbridge Pkwy, Chester, VA 23831

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Baraat at 9:30 am

Followed by Wedding Ceremony & Lunch

Reception

Cultural Center of India

6641 Ironbridge Pkwy, Chester, VA 23831

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Cocktail hour at 7 pm

Followed by Dinner & Dancing until Late!

#EkPalKaReena

Wedding Party

Heena Patel - Bridesmaid
Unjlee Patel - Bridesmaid
Sonali Patel - Bridesmaid
Anshu Pal - Bridesmaid
Atisha Patel - Bridesmaid
Aashka Desai - Bridesmaid
Sweta Shah - Bridesmaid
Priya Pansuria - Bridesmaid
Reshma Puthottu - Bridesmaid
Salil Bhandari - Groomsman
Shaunak Pal - Groomsman
Umang Makhijani - Groomsman
Danny Garcha - Groomsman
Anuj Bagai - Groomsman
Deejay Singh - Groomsman
Karan Singh - Groomsman
Ian Pearson - Groomsman
Jay Desai - Groomsman