A Wedding Planning App That’s Everywhere You Are
See it in Action
Why Over One Million People Are Obsessing Over The Knot App
The Wedding Style Quiz
250,000 Wedding Vendors on Tap
Easy Wedding Website Updates
Any Gift From Anywhere, Anytime
The Done-for-You Wedding Timeline
How to get the Most Out of The Knot Wedding Planner App
Step 1: Create an account on The Knot App, then log in.
Step 2: Give us a bit of info about you so we can plan your wedding, your way.
Step 3: Your Vision: Take the Style Quiz
- Swipe right (or left) on wedding style images
- Go to ‘Take Me to My Wedding Vision’ on the wedding planning app to see your results
- Check out your Wedding Vision for photo inspo, color palette ideas and vendor recs!
Step 4: Your Vendors: Find the Right Ones for You
Step 5: Your Guests: Start your Wedding Website on The Knot App
- Go to the Wedding Website tab
- Choose from 100+ designs, then hit “Select Theme”
- Verify your info and click ‘Create My Website”
- Easily edit your theme, URL, image and details anytime in our wedding app.
Step 6: Your Gifts: Start Your Registry on The Wedding Planner App
Thanks to our photographers: Alchemy Creative; iStock; Eclectic Images; Rebekah J. Murray Photography; Mirelle Carmichael Photography; You Look Lovely Photography; Eclectic Images; Mike Larson; Heather Bode; Redfield Photography; unsplash; Lauren Fair Photography; Featured Invitation: Minted/Gilt Agate by Kaydi Bishop