Honeydew Ginger Gin Fizz
What You Need
How to Make It
- 2 parts gin (can substitute vodka)
- 1 part fresh honeydew juice
- 1 part yuzu juice (available at Japanese markets; can substitute fresh lemon juice)
- 1 part iced green tea
- 1 part ginger beer
- Generous bunch of mint
- Slices candied ginger or crystallized ginger
- Brew green tea and chill.
- For honeydew juice, puree honeydew and strain through mesh.
- Pour all liquid ingredients into an ice-filled shaker.
- Tear mint leaves (approx 6 per portion) on top.
- Shake vigorously for at least two minutes – the mint should pulverize and the cocktail should foam lightly.
- Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass.
- Garnish with candied ginger slices and mint leaves.
Courtesy of Bite Caterers