Your Ticket to Great Entertainment

Once you become an Admit One client, you'll enjoy the power and ease of planning your event in detail. From the ability to meet all our DJs and choose the best fit for your event, to having an online itinerary to put in the little details. Customize your days' events while keeping you and your DJ completely organized to your specific needs. Schedule a consultation with us today to find out why we have been awarded Best of Weddings for 10 consecutive years!!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

104 Ambassador Drive, Naperville, IL (877) 423-6481

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Lindsay S

Admit One was the best! Greg was always there to answer questions and went out of his way to check out our venue in the city because Admit hadn't been there before. Ge gave us his personal cell in case we had any questions after business hours. LIAM IS AWESOME! He has an... Read More awesome personality, kept the dance floor going and was always there to assist us if we needed anything. We even wanted a song that wasn't in his computer (Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka), but he was able to download it and get it going within minutes. He made sure all of the must play songs happened and stayed away from the do not play list perfectly. He couldn't get the wireless mics to work for the ceremony, but that was probably because the wind was 30-40 mph on a rooftop in Chicago! No big deal. They worked once we were in the reception space. Overall, Admit One was great! We really liked the mixer to talk to all of the DJs that were available for our date. It was a great way to get to know which personality fit the best with us, and Liam was definitely it! They were a great team to work with. We even wish we would have rented their photo booth instead of a different company because we know Admit would not have let us down like the other company did! Thanks to all of you for making our day wonderful!! :)

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Bridget H

We first heard about Admit one DJs through a bridal expo and I thought the idea of the 'beeper' where you can pave the DJ for anything you need throughout the night was a cool and different idea. At meet the DJ night where you get to interview the DJs over drinks and small... Read More appetizers we selected Affan which was a perfect fit for us! He was actually my former high school student so it was extra special to me that he be our DJ but besides that his enthusiasm and personality during the Meet the DJ night was awesome! He did a great job following up the week before with the songs we requested and asking for other songs as we didn't fill out the website fully (but that was nice that he followed through rather than just not asking why we didn't pick songs for certain traditions)! He showed up on time, dressed professionally and always had a smile on his face. The ceremony went smooth and he rolled with the flow of the crowd. The dance floor was packed the entire night and even our coordinator said he was one of the bests she has seen! I highly recommend Admit One DJs and Affan!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Melissa S

Admit One was a great option for us. They offered a competitive price that compares to other DJ companies. But they have so much more to offer. Having a swanky office, and owning all of your own equipment really helps as a positive selling point. Their website allows you to... Read More pick your songs and requests in a very user-friendly setting. Finally, the meet the DJ night was really great, as I got to meet all of my potential DJ options in an informalized setting, and get to answer any questions we had. After that night, we chose Affan as our DJ. We were so happy with our choice! He was able to deal with 3 separate locations needing equipment. I was worried there would be a problem, but there was not. Affan was also able to keep me and our friends having a blast dancing, and with no down time in between locations. He was a great announcer and dancer as well. Picking Admit One DJs was a great choice for us, and one you should consider as well!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Rachel M

I will say our DJ did a great job getting people on the dance floor but less than half of my "must play" songs were played so I'm a little disappointed in that. Overall, awesome to work with even when there were technical difficulties with the ceremony songs!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Megan K

Alesha was our DJ and she was THE BEST! Our dance floor was never empty, she did a great job of catering to our parents' age music and our own. We got so many compliments about how our dance floor was never empty. Great price for the service and there's an online tool to use to... Read More post your wedding day timeline and music selections which was a great planning tool for us! Admit One and Alesha were so easy to work with and the best vendors we had for our big day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Emma B

Admit one DJs was fantastic!!!! We had Affan as out DJ, and he was the best!!! He had everyone on the dance floor (despite me telling him I doubted anyone would be actually dancing!!), And he kept things moving through the entire evening! He was such an awesome person to have be... Read More part of our day! We also used their photobooth, and it was a RIOT! Jordan was our photobooth attendant, and she was such a joy to be around! She made sure everyone got in the photobooth, and she was having so much fun with everyone! She was amazing! Seriously, Admit One DJs was fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Alix V

My husband and I loved Admit One for our July 2017 wedding! Nate used the right mix of songs we picked and other songs our guests loved. The dance floor was packed the whole time. I'm biased, but our wedding was the most fun I've ever been to, and it's in part thanks to our... Read More wonderful DJ!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Cait B

Honestly, 5 stars is not enough! My husband and I had Affan as our DJ and I cannot speak highly enough of him! We had a smaller wedding, and our crowd was a little bit older, so I was really nervous that the dancing portion of the night could potentially be a flop. Affan had the... Read More dance floor packed all night and was organized and helpful throughout the whole day! He even helped with flipping my reception to a ceremony space after my outdoor ceremony was cancelled due to rain. He totally went above and beyond and my guests were blown away at how fun he was!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Desirae

Amazing!!! When I first came to Greg at Admit One Djs it was ONE MONTH before my wedding. I just lost my original DJ so it's safe to say I was freaking out. Greg got us in right away to get things moving. Since our wedding was so close we weren't able to attend a meet the dj... Read More night but Greg made sure we were paired with someone that would fit us. Greg paired us with RV and they were both in constant contact with me and my husband before the wedding to make sure everything was going smoothly and how we wanted it to. RV did an awesome job at our reception and kept everyone dancing and made our wedding so much fun! I cannot say enough great things about this company. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jackie k

Our DJ was Affan, he was amazing! he made sure we got exactly what we wanted, made sure we didn't get what we disliked. He followed up to make sure we always had a drink and updated us when things deviated from the set schedule to no fault of his own. Very flexible, thinks on... Read More his toes and kept the dance floor full at all times. He was friendly to everyone and the kids loved him to. He stopped at our hotel when we forgot to return the pager and hung out for a second with the newlyweds 😊. Great guy, can't say enough about him. He made the night for sure! We had a blast and people were raving about what a great party it was. The company was so easy to deal with SMS fair with prices. The website made things foolproof and organized. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Amanda S

We used Admit one Djs after looking at MANY wedding DJs. They had the best packages at a reasonable price! We picked Liam as our DJ and HE WAS THE BEST! We were blown away by him! He checked-in with us the perfect amount, made sure everyone was on the same page, and played... Read More great music keeping our dance floor poppin! If we had to do it all again we would 100% go with Admit One DJs and LIAM! THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Sarah C

Ryan was our dj! He did an amazing job with everything! We ended up being behind schedule and he knew how to fix the issues that happened because of that. He knew what to play to get everyone dancing and keep them dancing. He kept us so happy and our family and friends had a... Read More blast! Played our songs and requests as well! I would give 10/10 if I could!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Cara M

Our DJ Ryan was the BEST! He was there making sure we have everything we needed through out the night, I felt that if things weren't running on schedule he went and figured it out for me and incorporated it into the night and made sure everything was flowing . The dance floor... Read More was never empty, he played all the right songs and read the audience so well. He was even great before the wedding. He kept me on schedule, made sure everything was going well with the wedding in general and really gave me great ideas for the music for the night. The company was very easy to work with also. I loved all the options they can offer and were not pushy at all. I liked that they had a meet the DJ night so we could pick out our wining DJ Ryan. I also liked that they have a very organized online client page that basically gets you ready for the wedding and ask you questions regarding the style of music you would want, who's in the wedding party, what songs to play at a particular time, etc. the company was also great at getting back to me with any questions I had prior to meeting our DJ. I would definitely choose them for any event that needs a DJ.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kristen S

Mario was amazing and kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night! He was so great to work with along with all of the staff at Admit One DJs and I would definitely recommend them to others in the future!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Kate Z

The entire wedding process with Admit One DJs was phenomenal. The price was right and the best part was that they have a "Meet the DJ Night" where we actually got to meet the DJs that were available for our wedding date and then put them in a 1st, 2nd, 3rd request order. It was... Read More so calming knowing that we would be picking out our DJ instead of the company sending whoever was available. Another huge plus was that they offered a pager for us to hold on to during the cocktail hour and dinner. IF we needed anything our DJ would be there to help. Kyle was fantastic. We met him that night, and he followed up with us about a week after to confirm that he was our DJ. Their questionnaire gave us a little trouble, but Greg was on the phone immediately whenever we sent an email or had a question. He was so extremely helpful. A few days before our wedding Kyle gave us a call and went over every song we wanted played during the ceremony, and during the reception. He confirmed our DO NOT PLAYs and made sure he could pronounce the bridal party's names correctly. The day of the wedding he was great. We received our buzzer right away and he was always right there when we hit the button (mostly it was on accident!) Once dancing started Kyle kept the floor full and even let my brother hold a microphone to fake kareoke. It was fantastic. I received a lot of compliments on the music. Five stars all the way!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Annie M

From meeting Admit One at a bridal expo I was impressed. We went to meet them at their facility and loved them. We love that you get to meet the DJs ahead of time and pick out your top 3. We got our first choice. Don was awesome. He talked to us ahead of time and went over... Read More details and then verified day of. He was very accommodating. We paid extra and got a pager so we could call on Don for any of our wedding needs. My husband got good use out of that. You are able to make a must play or a do not play list through the website. We had a good assortment of music. Very great experience.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Stacy L

Russ was amazing!!!! He literally changed the music during dinner because I asked him to! I originally suggested oldies but then decided I wanted more upbeat new music and he did a complete 180 for us the minute I asked! He kept everyone dancing literally ALL night and I... Read More couldn't be more happy with the music! Absolutely fantastic DJ & so fun to be around!!!!!!!!!!! GO RUSS!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Daina V

Admit One is a great company. We had a minor set back as the computer crashed during my reception but Nick the DJ was able to get it all fixed and back up and running fairly quickly. Nick was attentive and very helpful at running the entire reception. I liked the fact that... Read More they had "Meet the DJ Night" so I could get to know different DJs and find one to suit our personalities and character for the wedding. Nick was a obvious choice as he was more playful than the others, we were glad to get our first choice for sure. Nick was awesome, I highly recommend him, he actually gave me a nice sense of calm during everything. This is a great company rest assured you’re in experienced hands.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Anaese D

Admit One DJs as a company was great! They were a little "salesy" at first and wanted us to sign with them the night of. My husband who worked in sales was uncomfortable with it and straight up let them know he didn't like their approach. They were very considerate and gave us a... Read More day to figure out if we wanted to go forward with them. We ended up signing with them the next day. I did my research and saw DJ Josh had all the good reviews. We got DJ Josh and I was excited. He was very helpful the week of and very responsive when I would text him with last minute decisions. The wedding night although he was a little boring. His music selections and order of them didn't flow. Most of my guest were up on the dance floor which I was happy with, although I was bored and needed more upbeat music. All together though they are a great company and very responsive.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Sarah A

We used Admit One for both DJ and photobooth services and both were excellent. Their website is a great tool for you to share what you want and need for the ceremony and reception. They also have a "Meet the DJ" event where you get to mingle with possible DJs and pick which ones... Read More you'd prefer to have for your wedding. Our guests also loved the photobooth. You get a an album of all the printed photos as well as digital copies - all included in the cost.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jamie R

Don was great. We spoke a few times before the wedding to go over everything, made sure all of our requests were met. He was very helpful is making sure we never needed anything and when technical difficulties arose, he did everything he could to work them out so no one at the... Read More wedding knew things weren't working out. The music kept flowing through out the night and his mix of songs fit our crowd perfectly. I don't think the dance floor was empty at any point through out the reception.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Amanda M

Im am so glad we chose Admit One to be part of our wedding. I loved the fact that they do meet the DJ night. We got to talk to six different DJ's as apposed to them just choosing the DJ they thought was best(which is what most other companies do). We chose Josh as our DJ and he... Read More was AMAZING! He made my husband and I feel very comfortable and listened to what we wanted. Our dance floor was filled the entire night, thanks to Josh.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Taylor R

Where do I even begin?!?! My husband and I had Liam as our DJ on our July 8th wedding. He literally had EVERYBODY up dancing for the ENTIRE reception. There was not one song that killed the dance floor, they were all songs everybody knew from all generations. The only thing we... Read More wanted was to have everybody up on the dance floor, and he nailed it. We have had sooo many compliments on him and how well he did his job that night. Not only was he handling the music, he would come up to us while we were making our rounds saying our thank you's to the tables and tell us that we had an hour and a half left with the photographer and suggested we do our bouquet toss and garter toss. What other DJ would even be thinking that?! He was just incredible. The bride shouldn't be worrying about the time on her wedding day, so he took it into his own hands and helped make the reception go so smoothly. We are so thankful we chose him!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kelsey M

Admit One did a wonderful job. We really enjoyed working with Greg and his team. They were always quick to respond to e-mails and clear up any issues or questions. We also loved our DJ, Affan. He was so much fun to work with. He was super attentive the entire night. Any time he... Read More saw me fanning myself on the dance floor he grabbed me a water and even danced with everyone later one. He played great music and kept the dance floor bumping even when my own request went poorly. Everyone told me what an amazing job he did and they were so sad to go home at the end of the night. I also have to say how wonderful our photobooth attendant, Sarah, was. When our flowergirls wanted to take photos all night long she was patient and helped them. She did such a wonderful job putting our album together and we were happy to haver her at the wedding. I felt that for the price I got so much and felt confident with Admit One the entire time I worked with them. I would easily recommend their services to any other couple.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jennifer B

Overall I think the DJ did an ok job. I don't remember hearing some of our Must Plays (thought about it after the fact)- which I thought we were told they would try to make sure we were in the room for it. We were supposed to have 3 lighting affects, but I only remember 2. I... Read More also thought one of those was supposed to be our name on the floor which we didn't have. I think they over-sell their buzzer and made it more exciting than it really is- we basically only used it to notify our dj when we needed music muted during dinner for toasts. I also think they over-sell their Meet the DJ night. It was awkward to walk around meeting these people. I think its hard to know what questions to ask them because they are going to give you the answers you want to hear. They can all play whatever music you want them to and they will all probably do things however you want them to. We judged based on personality, but even then we only had 4 DJs to choose from when we booked our wedding a year out. We ended up with our 2nd choice. I don't know how they determine who gets what choice- maybe it should be done by when you originally booked their services, so you get first choice? I have discovered more things now that I have seen my video. The dj provided the mic and speakers for our ceremony, but he didn't show the officiant how to use it until the procession was starting, so it is on my video. The speakers also cut out a few times so some things were not heard. During our reception the DJ did not start our entrance music when he was supposed to (he restarted the dinner music in between the bridal party and the bride/groom), so my husband and I were just standing there waiting for it to start and we look stupid on the video, plus we were waiting for a specific part (we had edited it) in the music but ended up just deciding to walk in. I also know that when I talked to him the week of the wedding we reviewed what songs we wanted and even though we had listed the exact version we wanted of the pokemon song we wanted, he questioned us and asked if we wanted a different version, which I then had to correct him. He said my parents names wrong during the reception even after we had just told him and I had gone over pronunciations with him. Also, the only feedback they ask for is via a postcard that you had right back to the DJ at the end of the night. In the moment I did not know what to put so I rated him good because I was surrounded by the excitement of my wedding. No one has reached out after the fact to find out positives or negatives, even after my review has been posted.