Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

Bow2008 09

104 Ambassador Drive, Naperville, IL

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Sarah S

I first learned about Admit One at a bridal expo I went to with my sister in law when she was planning her wedding three years ago. I was so impressed by their services offered and professionalism that I sought them out this year when I was planning my own wedding. We attended... Read More the tour of the facility which is in Naperville and we live in Chicago, but the drive was worth it. We loved everything they had to offer. We got to hear the sound quality of their equipment and see the various lighting options. One of the best things about working with Admit One was the "Meet the DJ Night". We got to meet maybe 12-15 of the DJ's and ask them questions. This was incredibly valuable to us. While all of the DJ's we met that evening were great, we felt a very strong rapport with Josh. We spent a lot of time talking to him about why he loves being a DJ to examples of how he was able to contribute to special moments of past weddings he worked. We felt he genuinely cared about making the day special for every couple that he worked with. We selected Josh as our DJ and he made the process very easy. We had a few telephone meetings with him to go through all the details and he helped us strategically figure out the timing of the evening. He was able to keep the energy flowing on the dance floor, but knew exactly the right moment to throw in a slow dance. Planning a wedding is extremely stressful, but having vendors you can trust makes all the difference. We loved working with Josh and Admit One and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Danielle D

Our experience with Admit One was great from start to finish. We met with the owner for our first visit and really felt welcomed into their office. They definitely had answers to all of our concerns. Second, we attended a meet the dj night to choose which of the djs best fit our... Read More party style. Third, we met with our dj and knocked out specific details. The price was affordable and we really got a dance experience for what we paid, something we couldn't have diy'd. To flow with the changes in crowd takes a real talent and working on current quality equipment really made the sound perfect for our venue.

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Alaina P

Admit One DJ's is the best, hands down! They have an enormous amount of amenities and ways to make your wedding reception the best it can be. Greg, the owner, and everyone who works there, is super helpful and goes out of their way to accomadate to your needs. The Meet the DJ... Read More cocktail event is an incredible idea and experience, and proved this place really has a huge variety of DJ's to ensure their is a DJ for everyone out there. Though our wedding is still to come, my fiancé and I couldn't be more happy with how smoothly everything with Admit One has been.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Elisabeth W

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DJ! We had Kyle as our DJ and he was great! Admit One lets you do a "Meet the DJ Night" which allows you to meet DJs within the company. Our DJ knew what music to play and had everyone dancing all night. He was very professional and played everything we... Read More wanted. He took the time to get the announcements correct, all the equipment was working and it was a great time. I was told to get this DJ from a friend and it was worth it!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Cristy R

Our DJ did an awesome job! We truely appreciate all Admit One did to make our big day special for us. The consultation takes quite a while though be prepared for a few hours of time to get the contract signed.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lindsey B

I give Admit One DJ's 3 stars. Barely 1 for the office, and 5 for my actual DJ Affan so I'm averaging it out. Everything leading up to getting our actual DJ was a nightmare. We paid upfront and then didn't get an invite to the Meet the DJ night, even though I had been asking... Read More for months when ours would be. One of the 3 times I emailed them I got the most unprofessional response I've ever received from a business. Then there was some "mistake" with the invites excuse when we didn't get the invite to our scheduled meet the DJ night. So when I hadn't heard for another couple weeks, I reached out and we were allowed to come to the event. After that, we had our choice of like 10 DJs at the night and still ended up with our 3rd choice. Luckily Affan worked out and was a ton of fun to work with. He kept he party going all night and I have no complaints about him as our choice.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Robin S

Our dj was awesome and did a great job of playing our favorite songs and keeping people on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Jennifer C

Josh just did our wedding this past weekend and he exceeded our expectations. I had several people tell me it was one of the best DJs at a wedding they had ever been to! He was very accommodating and a great person to deal with. I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Mary D

Admit One DJs is a fantastic company to go with. You book their services and then attend a Meet the DJ night where you meet and greet with various DJs and tell the staff who your favorite 3 are that you met with. Within a week we were called by Josh, who happened to be our most... Read More favorite. He was so friendly and knowledgable, and we were very excited he was chosen! He called me (bride) about a week before the wedding to discuss a timeline, introductions, and song list. We had a great conversation, and I felt much more at ease after we spoke. He listened to what we wanted and then gave us excellent advice. I even asked him to read a short toast to my late father since I would have been too emotional, and he said he was honored to read it for me. During the wedding, he was playing my songs I wanted in addition to his own that kept the dance floor going all night. So many guests complimented him to us and said he looked like he really loved his job as he was dancing behind the DJ table with us :) Josh is awesome, and I would definitely choose him all over again!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Melissa J

I love Admit One DJS! The whole staff is so professional and really care about your experience. We chose Liam for our June 17th wedding and he did an amazing job. Liam keeps the crowd dancing and has contagious fun energy level. He is awesome.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Mackenzie C

Don did a fantastic job at our wedding! We received many compliments on our reception and I believe that is largely due to Don.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Katie P

I'm very happy we went with Admit One for our DJ. We had Will. He went above and beyond to make the day go smoothy, including showing up early, coordinating with our other vendors, and picking great music to keep the party going. He was professional and personable and would... Read More chose him again if we had to!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Lindsey N

Their process for choosing their DJ is very fun and personal. Once you have booked them, you get invited to a meet the DJ night where you are able to talk with their available DJs for the night of your wedding and give your top 3 choices. I do wish we would have gotten more... Read More advice on how to choose one and what to ask and/or look for. We did get our first choice so we were excited about it. I spent a lot of time on our cocktail and dinner music choices. I uploaded and labeled every single song because they all had special meaning, I played the wedding songs of all the married couples in attendance. Or I wanted to at least. There were also some other special things that needed to happen during the reception and I was sure to explain in detail and make it easy as possible on their online portal. I received a call from our DJ a few days prior and spoke for about an hour about what I had filled out on their questionnaire. He kept saying that he didn't even see the full print out yet and that they would give it to him when he went to get his equipment, and then he would see all of the notes. I was nervous that he wasn't looking at my notes and special requests as we were speaking but he assured me that it would be great and it wouldn't be a problem. I will say our DJ went above his job requirements and helped our staff move chairs after the ceremony before dinner, that was very nice of him and my husband and I appreciate him stepping in when he noticed it needed to be done. He even offered my husband a ride back when he saw him looking for our car at the end of the logic. Very nice guy. He was very friendly with the guests and was upbeat during our announcements, even wore a Cubs tie for us as he knew we were big on sports. However, he did ruin some pretty important moments. Our garter toss was something we specifically talked about and he made it extremely awkward as he didn't do what we had requested. His mess up left my groom up my skirt way too long. I desperately tried to cue him to change the song, and I could see him searching for it as if it wasn't ready to be played. There were also some must play songs and special moments that got messed up, and times where the dance floor kept clearing due to song selection. I didn't have a big crowd, but they were a dancing crowd and it would've been nice to keep the same music on that kept the people dancing! I realize that no one really knows about all what went wrong but me, but these were still things I wanted and expected. Nothing ever goes perfect, in fact things went pretty awful at my wedding, and our DJ did do his best to roll with it all. The office however was not so pleasant when I tried to explain my frustration and disappointment over certain things after the wedding, not what I was expecting since they had been so great up until that point. That is the main reason for my 3 star review, the way they handled my concerns about the services I received, or didn't receive, was less than satisfactory to say the least. My advice to anyone that has booked or is looking to book with this company is to really, REALLY talk to your DJ during meet the DJ night. It's easy to get caught up on the fun and party atmosphere of it all, but a DJ can make or break your wedding. Don't spring for the extras like the subwoofers, pager, or lights. You're already paying enough and it isn't worth the extra money, trust me.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Joanna J

Choosing Admit One as our DJ company was one of the best decisions we did for our wedding! We were able to come in with several other couples with wedding coming up for a fun night with food and drinks to meet and talk with all of their DJ's to see which one we thought best... Read More suited our venue and what we wanted out of a DJ for our big day. We were fortunate to get our top pick; DJ Don! DJ Don made our June 11th reception at Emerson Creek one we will never forget! He was absolutely amazing keeping our guests entertained all night long! We even got an idea from Don on Meet the DJ Night to do what we call Kiss Roulette! Each time the guests clinked their glasses we prepared a list of couples that had to kiss first and my husband and I then mocked. We and our guests loved this game and could not stop talking about it; as well as DJ Don's expertise. I can personally say once the dancing started I did not leave the dance floor! Thank you so much DJ Don for making our evening so special! You were awesome!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Katie W

We loved Admit One from our first meeting. It got even better when we got paired up with our DJ, Josh. He was so easy to work with and communicate with. Our guests had a great time and the dance floor was packed all night. He played a great balance of music. He was very... Read More responsive If we needed something during our reception. Definitely did an awesome job!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Ashley H

Nate did an amazing job at my wedding this past Saturday. He kept everyone dancing all night. evetything was perfect

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Sarah L

We cannot say enough good things about this company!! They offer so many unique services (pick your DJ night and the DJ pager) that they set themselves way head of the competition. Josh was our DJ and he was spot on with everything we requested, he made excellent suggestions and... Read More pronounced all the crazy Polish names in the wedding party great. He had a ton of energy and really kept the party going all night. My husband and I would highly recommend Josh and Admit One DJ's to anyone looking for a great company to work with!!

Don is awesome!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Stephanie R

Our DJ from Admit One was Don. We met him at a bridal expo and fell in love immediately. We have heard nothing but praise for Don since our wedding. He played everything we asked for (even the weird requests from my dad) and had the dance floor packed all night.

Josh/Saide Great Service!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Stephanie G

Josh was our DJ, and he did an excellent job. He really played music that matched our taste. He made sure to satisfy our guests' requests while still respecting our desires. I would highly recommend him! Saide was in charge of our mobibooth. She was pleasant and easy to work... Read More with.

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Lacie N

To say that we had a great time with our whole experience with Admit One DJ's would be an understatement. They were the first DJ's we looked at and we were instantly hooked! It was fun to see all the equipment they had available to rent, and fun to come back for the meet the DJ... Read More night so we had a chance to meet with out DJ before picking them! Our DJ for the night was Jon, and he was great! He was on top of every detail of the night, so we didn't have to worry about a thing! Most importantly, he kept the dance floor packed until the venue was kicking us out- and all with the music we picked! They gave us a wonderful DJ experience from beginning to end, and were very reasonably priced! I would highly suggest to check them out! Lacie Cross

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Heather T

Admit One DJs was great. The whole experience was fun, from interviewing different DJs, to the wedding night. What sold my husband on them was the pager that he had. He was able to bring the DJ over whenever we needed anything. Duffy was our DJ for the night and he was... Read More wonderful. He played all the music on our list, as well music that complimented our selections. He made the second half of our reception a fun party. I would highly recommend them!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Jenna V

We got married in October of 2015, we had Liam as our DJ and he was AWESOME! Not only is he company great and meet he DJ night is amazing but Liam did such a wonderful job. He was attentive to us, he made the night exactly how we wanted it and kept everyone on the dance floor... Read More all night. He was able to read the crowd so well and he was so much fun to have! He even met us with a drink as soon as we came in! Highly recommend!

Great working with Paul

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Anna S

My sister used Admit One DJs for her wedding several years prior and had an excellent experience. I've never been to such a fun party at a wedding before (not just because it's my sister's either!). For our wedding it was a no brainer. I was planning the wedding out of town and... Read More entrusted choosing a DJ to my parents, but their cocktail hour meet and greet is an awesome way to choose a DJ. I never met Paul until the day of the wedding, but his communication prior was thorough and very helpful. I had no worries come the day of the wedding, and his music selections based off our sample list was perfect. It was so good, I never even threw the bouquet because I didn't want to break up the dance party (that was my own choice not his). I would highly, highly recommend this company and Paul in particular.

Good - Better - Best

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Good - Good first impression. Nice place, not some anonymous coffee shop meeting. Better - At their DJ party, we chose our three favorite and got our top pic. Best - The DJ provided great service and kept us dancing through the night. It was best wedding I had ever been... Read More to and it was mine.

Couldn't be more happy

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Mandy S

We were extremely happy with Admit One DJs! We couldn't be more happy with everything they did for us from start to finish. Highly recommended!

Start a Conversation!