Your Ticket to Great Entertainment

Once you become an Admit One client, you'll enjoy the power and ease of planning your event in detail. From the ability to meet all our DJs and chose the best fit for your event to having an online itinerary to put in the little details. Customize your days' events while keeping you and your DJ completely organized to your specific needs. Schedule a consultation with us today to find out why we have been awarded Best of Weddings for 9 consecutive years!!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

104 Ambassador Drive, Naperville, IL

from Friends to MINE.... Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Jacklynn C

A couple of years ago my friend got married and use Admit One DJ’s services at their wedding and I had so much fun! So when I got engaged they were the first vendor I booked for my wedding.Our wedding day was flawless and we truly credit the success of our reception to them. The... Read More biggest criteria we had was to have everyone stay on the dance floor and our DJ did a outstanding job! A solid, consist performance for both my friends wedding and mine. It was worth every cent.

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Alaina P

Admit One DJ's is the best, hands down! They have an enormous amount of amenities and ways to make your wedding reception the best it can be. Greg, the owner, and everyone who works there, is super helpful and goes out of their way to accomadate to your needs. The Meet the DJ... Read More cocktail event is an incredible idea and experience, and proved this place really has a huge variety of DJ's to ensure their is a DJ for everyone out there. Though our wedding is still to come, my fiancé and I couldn't be more happy with how smoothly everything with Admit One has been.

Great from beginning to end

Reviewed on 5/06/2012 Katie A

Fantastic from beginning the planning until the end of our wedding night! These guys took the time to sit with us and get our vision of the wedding reception before we even booked with them. Then once we did, they hosted a meet the dj night to pick who we thought worked best for... Read More us. To me, planning our wedding was a nightmare, but working with Admit One DJs was one of my favorite parts and I knew they would help us throw one heck of a party. Both the bride and groom's parents were worried about song selection, but our Dj kept us up and going all night long. Appropriate for all ages!!! Loved the beeper idea during cocktails and reception. They did uplighting for us too and it really helped to complete the look for the reception!! Definitely recommend using these guys for your wedding or any other event!

Josh/Saide Great Service!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Stephanie G

Josh was our DJ, and he did an excellent job. He really played music that matched our taste. He made sure to satisfy our guests' requests while still respecting our desires. I would highly recommend him! Saide was in charge of our mobibooth. She was pleasant and easy to work... Read More with.

Good - Better - Best

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Good - Good first impression. Nice place, not some anonymous coffee shop meeting. Better - At their DJ party, we chose our three favorite and got our top pic. Best - The DJ provided great service and kept us dancing through the night. It was best wedding I had ever been... Read More to and it was mine.

Couldn't be more happy

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Mandy S

We were extremely happy with Admit One DJs! We couldn't be more happy with everything they did for us from start to finish. Highly recommended!

Escape the typical wedding DJ

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My husband and I enjoyed Admit One DJ's at our wedding in Chicago. Upon meeting with the company at their office in Naperville (a long drive but well worth it), I knew they were a well worth it. I appreciated all the time they spent going over the itinerary and what I was to... Read More expect throughout the night. My husband and I had a specific style of dj we wanted and they had several to choose from. We attended their meet and greet and couldn't have asked for more. I recommend them highly. Their company has a great way of organizing their staff and communication was outstanding. If you are searching for a solid service, look no further!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

The Dj was one of the most important things we wanted to get right when we were planning our wedding. There are so many services out there to choose from, it makes it difficult to know where to begin. Our top three criteria; Value, choose our own Dj and see the sound system... Read More before hand. The last one eliminated nearly 90% of the services out there. There were a handful of others who offered us an "in person meeting" with the available Dj's but who has time to set up several meetings to meet everyone? In addition to everything they offered, Admit One Djs has a real location (this gave us some piece of mind) not someones house or coffee shop or even a shell storefront located at some temporary shared office space. They host an event to meet all of their Djs in one night, in one location (thank goodness!). At first, we were a little unsure how it would all work but within a few minutes we got the swing of things. The Djs were very easy to talk too. We enjoyed the selection and felt they had a great variety of personalities for everyone to choose from. We really liked three choices. In short, the night of our reception could not have gone more perfect, our Dj nailed it! If the Dj is important to you as it was for us, check these guys out. They really have this Dj thing down to a science... I'm not kidding!

Everything was a perfect 10!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

My husband and I met Nate in Oakbrook at a bridal show. I met several djs there but nothing seemed to compare with what I liked. He took his time to answer or questions and really seemed interested in us, everyone else seemed to just hand us their information and off we... Read More went.During our initial meeting, Don helped me with the ceremony and reception songs, showed me how to play samples of songs I was unfamiliar with on their website. I hate to admit it but a bit of hand holding was kinda nice when it comes to something I've never done before. We booked them the same day of our first appointment and then attended their meet the djs event, we then met with Nate the 2nd time. We really enjoyed the selection of djs but went with our initial choice...Nate. He really read our crowd and mixed what we wanted with what our guests seemed to respond to. I remember Nate askng me what I wanted most to happen... he did just that and then some!

Best DJ ever

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Alexa

Greg is amazing. He is more of a wedding coordinator than just a DJ. Meet the DJ night is just the icing on the cake to amazing service.

Hat Trick Success

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I had seen Admit one at two previous weddings, my sisters and cousins so I knew what to expect. We are huge hockey fans so going, I was hoping they could pull of the "hat trick". Nailed it. Their office was clean, modern and very organized unlike other dingy places we were sort... Read More of obligated to check out to please "his" side of the family. I was exited to get my sisters DJ (Nick) not because we didn't like my cousins DJ but we had gotten to know him and knew he was more our kind of people (yes, he's a big hockey fan too). It made everything more personal and felt like a friend who already knew our crowd without needing to explain what we had envisioned. I am the last to get married in my family but will be recommending them to anyone I know getting married.

My feet still hurt

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Everyone danced, danced and danced some more. That's exactly what we wanted. Thanks for making great memories!

Needed more time!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

It went way too fast! Everyone said it would happen, it did. I especially liked how engaged everyone was with the alternative to the clinking of the glasses. DJ Steve has skills. My family usually doesn't dance much. You'd never know it seeing our wedding video.

EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

A year ago I used to work in Naperville and drive by their place almost every day to bypass RT 59 construction. So when it came time to find a DJ I decided to stop in. They were already meeting with a couple but they sat us anyway and offered us a beverage too! I was impressed... Read More with the hospitality and the willingness to SHOW us what they had. Other places we met with only showed us their prices/packages. They offer a second meeting to get to speak with their available DJs so we could pick who we liked, at first I didn't think it was a big deal to do this but let me tell you, after doing it - I couldn't imagine getting some random DJ showing up at my wedding. The website offered us a great way to communicate what we wanted for song choices. They gave us a way to password protect some "secret" notes we made on our itinerary - we had some special surprises for one another. A few our bridal party members had difficult names but Josh made it sound like it was easy, overall he did a great job being our DJ! We chose Josh as our DJ because in part we are mutual fans of Disney - I think he used to work in DW too. We had a few Disney themed ideas he helped us with and surprised us with the song "Be our guest" when the main entree's were served. Is was those little details that showed us he cared and this wasn't "just another wedding" for him. A+!

Erica, Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Carol K

What we really liked about Admit One was you got to pick your DJ. We were not interested in your average cheesey DJ. Admit One hosts Meet the DJ night where your able to pick your own DJ. By mingling with everyone it was a great way to pick a DJ that matched your own... Read More personality. We picked Erica and so glad we did. She really rocked! She was outgoing, bubbly, and knew what the guests wanted. Everyone was on the dance floor all night.Thank you so much!

Had them for DJ, photobooth & Uplights, A+

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

We used Admit One DJs for our ceremony and reception music, photobooth rental, and uplighting during the reception. The uplighting looked great and filled and transformed the room beautifully. The photobooth was a huge hit with our guests. They offer two flat screens to display... Read More all the pictures right after they are taken. John was assigned to us, dedicated to running the booth and made sure that everyone got their own copies of the pictures as well as compiled a book for my husband and I (which he had all of the guests sign). We are so glad we went with this service! The music was also great and the dance floor was full the entire evening. The ceremony and cocktail hour music was great, and Nate (our DJ) even had a few Greek songs we didn't previously request and were a "must have" during the beginning of the dancing that my parents insisted upon. We can’t express how happy we were that Admit One DJs was recommended to us and wouldn't change a thing about their service at our wedding. They are true professionals!

Admit One DJS = Epic wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Save yourselves a lot of time and frustration, book them before they are all booked up. We almost didn't book them because they didn't have our date availble. Thank God there was a cancellation, they got back in touch with us and were able to accommodate us. Everyone had an... Read More unbelievable time!

Amazing, please read my review.

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

I cannot find to words to describe my experience with the service we received with Admit One, however, I will certainly try to capture as much as possible. Our DJ was absolutely AMAZING. My husband and I decided to hire a DJ for our wedding, as we never dreamed we would be... Read More able to find a company that offered so much talent and also be reasonably priced enough to play for our very culturally mixed guests. Being a musician myself, I consider myself quite picky with musical talent and so we scheduled our first meeting immediately to decipher whether Admit One could offer what we were looking for. As it turns out, we were blown away after meeting with them, and could not wait to sign a contract with them. My wedding included ethnic traditions from our backgrounds of Greek, Persian, American, and Latino cultures. Our DJ, Jason, sewed everything together seamlessly. That is NOT an easy thing to do. This reason alone made me want to give them 5 stars- our spanish-speaking friends and family blended beautifully with our farsi-speaking, greek-speaking, and english-speaking friends and family... how many times can you say you've witnessed that??? Because this was a first for me. So many countless times, I have attended weddings or other significant occasions with people of different backgrounds, and they separate themselves, hesitant to interact with others who may not share their culture. At our wedding, it was the exact opposite, everyone felt comfortable with each other. Every guest felt as though they were there for a reason and what better way to than to experience my guests dance, sing, and laugh with one another? I just still cannot get over what an amazing job they did, MCing our wedding, playing very diverse music from 4 separate culters. Our DJ kept our guests active and engaged the entire night. When he noticed that more guests tended to prefer a certain style of music to dance to, he continued to play music of that genre. Not only did he do an excellent job as our MC and DJ, he also helped us SO MUCH with generating a wedding timeline, providing useful suggestions on improving the ease of our wedding day, and allowed me to alleviate much of my wedding stress because I felt that he could roll with anything that came our way! Our wedding day was the best day of my life, and Jason, our DJ delivered my husband and I what we asked for- the most fun-filled, romantic, and exciting party!!

Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Our DJ Jason did an excellent job making sure our music was perfect. He played all our requested songs- no matter how unusual! He was professional and took requests from the guests without hesitation. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night! My cousin even asked us to... Read More make playlists based off our wedding music for her reception. Thank you for making our wedding a huge success.

You should know...

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Vic P

We met with many DJ services before deciding upon Admit One. First, we loved their Meet the DJs event. This allows couples to get to know who you really "click" with but more importantly your DJ is earning your choice rather than being just assigned to some random DJ who doesn't... Read More know anything about us. Also, it was refreshing to us to experience each DJ's passion and what makes them unique to what they do. The best part was we didn't have to drive miles and miles each and every time we wanted to meet another DJ, we just grabbed our drinks (yes, they serve drinks there too) and walked to the next area of their facility (very modern and clean) to meet the next DJ. Overall, we felt comfortable with the quality and professionalism of everyone we could choose from but once we got into it, we started to step up our game and really got to who we could see being our DJ. We narrowed our choices down to three, as they asked for. I appreciate the fact that they prepare for the "just in case" situation. Other services we would have no idea who the "mystery" back up DJ would be. Jumping ahead to our reception, our DJ greeted us with a smile and our drinks too! My husband was handed the pager (for anything we needed). We didn't think we would use it but it did come in very handy at times. Our night was perfect. A blend of elegance, tradition, dancing and celebration. It was such a relief having the piece of mind really knowing who our DJ was and feeling like he was one of our guests eager to please and assist in anything that was needed. I still have many guests asking me who our DJ was! I know their are many choices for DJ services but let me save you some time, put them at the top of your list!

DJ Tom was AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Meghan M

Tom was our DJ and he was absolutely the best!! Everyone afterwards kept saying that they have never seen a dance floor so packed all night. He read the crowd and keep them excited the entire time, and played all the songs we requested. We were very happy with Tom, and with... Read More all of Admit One DJs. The company is very professional and a pleasure to work with. One less thing to worry about for your wedding day!!!

Admit One DJ Services

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Katie B

Greg was my DJ from Admit One. He is the owner of the company, and when we had our first consultation about services, my husband and I immediately fell in love with him. After an awesome experience at "meet he DJ night" we made a special request for Greg to DJ our wedding. To... Read More our excitement he was honored to be our DJ. From beginning to end the DJ and photo booth services were amazing. Being a wedding photographer my self, I have seen less to par DJ services and had high expectations. Admit One and Greg lived up to those expectations. After the wedding, all my guests talked about was the awesome music and cool TV's that were displayed though out the reception. I think that is the biggest compliment to Greg, that out of the whole wedding, the music was what the guests were talking about days after. Great Job Greg and Admit One DJ Company!!!!! You Rock!!!

Fairy tale wedding came true

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Meghan W

My wedding was absolutely perfect, and the reception was a dream come true, mainly because of the amazing music! Bryan was my DJ, and. Not only did he understand the type of vibe I wanted for my day, he kept everyone on the dance floor the whole entire night!! As a bride, that... Read More is exactly what you want to see! Our friends tell us all the time that our wedding was the best wedding they've ever been to, and we even have friends asking for the DJs info to book for their wedding!

Great night

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Lisa V

We picked Erica as our DJ and she did a great job. The dance floor was never empty. It was a great night.

Admit One DJ

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Katy Z

Admit One is like no other DJ company. We were able to pick our DJ rather than just having a DJ bid on us. Duffy was amazing, read the crowd perfectly, and didn't make a single mistake! We got tons of compliments on our music and Duffy seemed to just get us and understand us. At... Read More first I thought all the phone calls we had was a little too much but then after the fact I knew it was needed to have the perfect reception and in deed it was! I could not have been happier! When we signed for Admit One we actually did not know what most DJ companies charge and we didn't know that most people were surprised we would spend over a thousand on a DJ. But let me tell you, it was worth it! We also got a few deals that should have made the initial price even higher! Admit One made us feel like more than just another costumer, we felt valued more than just a price tag. I was at a wedding recently that the DJ fumbled on so many songs, the entrances and the one that stood out to me the most was the father/daughter dance. The bride actually had to go talk to the DJ! I'm not sure what company he was from but I'm super happy I went with Admit One. No one should skimp on the price of their DJ but the DJ literally runs the reception! Like on a game show, the DJ is the host and Admit One knows what they are doing. Duffy knows what he is doing and he is phenomenal.