Your Ticket to Great Entertainment

Once you become an Admit One client, you'll enjoy the power and ease of planning your event in detail. From the ability to meet all our DJs and choose the best fit for your event, to having an online itinerary to put in the little details. Customize your days' events while keeping you and your DJ completely organized to your specific needs. Schedule a consultation with us today to find out why we have been awarded Best of Weddings for 10 consecutive years!!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

104 Ambassador Drive, Naperville, IL (877) 423-6481

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Lindsay S

Admit One was the best! Greg was always there to answer questions and went out of his way to check out our venue in the city because Admit hadn't been there before. Ge gave us his personal cell in case we had any questions after business hours. LIAM IS AWESOME! He has an... Read More awesome personality, kept the dance floor going and was always there to assist us if we needed anything. We even wanted a song that wasn't in his computer (Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka), but he was able to download it and get it going within minutes. He made sure all of the must play songs happened and stayed away from the do not play list perfectly. He couldn't get the wireless mics to work for the ceremony, but that was probably because the wind was 30-40 mph on a rooftop in Chicago! No big deal. They worked once we were in the reception space. Overall, Admit One was great! We really liked the mixer to talk to all of the DJs that were available for our date. It was a great way to get to know which personality fit the best with us, and Liam was definitely it! They were a great team to work with. We even wish we would have rented their photo booth instead of a different company because we know Admit would not have let us down like the other company did! Thanks to all of you for making our day wonderful!! :)

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Bridget H

We first heard about Admit one DJs through a bridal expo and I thought the idea of the 'beeper' where you can pave the DJ for anything you need throughout the night was a cool and different idea. At meet the DJ night where you get to interview the DJs over drinks and small... Read More appetizers we selected Affan which was a perfect fit for us! He was actually my former high school student so it was extra special to me that he be our DJ but besides that his enthusiasm and personality during the Meet the DJ night was awesome! He did a great job following up the week before with the songs we requested and asking for other songs as we didn't fill out the website fully (but that was nice that he followed through rather than just not asking why we didn't pick songs for certain traditions)! He showed up on time, dressed professionally and always had a smile on his face. The ceremony went smooth and he rolled with the flow of the crowd. The dance floor was packed the entire night and even our coordinator said he was one of the bests she has seen! I highly recommend Admit One DJs and Affan!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Melissa S

Admit One was a great option for us. They offered a competitive price that compares to other DJ companies. But they have so much more to offer. Having a swanky office, and owning all of your own equipment really helps as a positive selling point. Their website allows you to... Read More pick your songs and requests in a very user-friendly setting. Finally, the meet the DJ night was really great, as I got to meet all of my potential DJ options in an informalized setting, and get to answer any questions we had. After that night, we chose Affan as our DJ. We were so happy with our choice! He was able to deal with 3 separate locations needing equipment. I was worried there would be a problem, but there was not. Affan was also able to keep me and our friends having a blast dancing, and with no down time in between locations. He was a great announcer and dancer as well. Picking Admit One DJs was a great choice for us, and one you should consider as well!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Taylor R

Where do I even begin?!?! My husband and I had Liam as our DJ on our July 8th wedding. He literally had EVERYBODY up dancing for the ENTIRE reception. There was not one song that killed the dance floor, they were all songs everybody knew from all generations. The only thing we... Read More wanted was to have everybody up on the dance floor, and he nailed it. We have had sooo many compliments on him and how well he did his job that night. Not only was he handling the music, he would come up to us while we were making our rounds saying our thank you's to the tables and tell us that we had an hour and a half left with the photographer and suggested we do our bouquet toss and garter toss. What other DJ would even be thinking that?! He was just incredible. The bride shouldn't be worrying about the time on her wedding day, so he took it into his own hands and helped make the reception go so smoothly. We are so thankful we chose him!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kelsey M

Admit One did a wonderful job. We really enjoyed working with Greg and his team. They were always quick to respond to e-mails and clear up any issues or questions. We also loved our DJ, Affan. He was so much fun to work with. He was super attentive the entire night. Any time he... Read More saw me fanning myself on the dance floor he grabbed me a water and even danced with everyone later one. He played great music and kept the dance floor bumping even when my own request went poorly. Everyone told me what an amazing job he did and they were so sad to go home at the end of the night. I also have to say how wonderful our photobooth attendant, Sarah, was. When our flowergirls wanted to take photos all night long she was patient and helped them. She did such a wonderful job putting our album together and we were happy to haver her at the wedding. I felt that for the price I got so much and felt confident with Admit One the entire time I worked with them. I would easily recommend their services to any other couple.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jennifer B

Overall I think the DJ did a good job. I don't remember hearing some of our Must Plays (thought about it after the fact)- which I thought we were told they would try to make sure we were in the room for it. We were supposed to have 3 lighting affects, but I only remember 2. I... Read More also thought one of those was supposed to be our name on the floor which we didn't have. I think they over-sell their buzzer and made it more exciting than it really is- we basically only used it to notify our dj when we needed music muted during dinner for toasts. I also think they over-sell their Meet the DJ night. It was awkward to walk around meeting these people. I think its hard to know what questions to ask them because they are going to give you the answers you want to hear. They can all play whatever music you want them to and they will all probably do things however you want them to. We judged based on personality, but even then we only had 4 DJs to choose from when we booked our wedding a year out. We ended up with our 2nd choice. I don't know how they determine who gets what choice- maybe it should be done by when you originally booked their services, so you get first choice? Our photobooth did not turn out the way we planned. If you don't buy the package with the backdrop, you need to have a space with a large enough blank wall with no reflective surface. The spot ours ended up in was tiny and it was a struggle to get more than 2 people in the pictures because the camera was so close to the wall. We did our own props which was nice because we could cater to our guests. Also, we were told that they would print 1 sheet of photos per person that was in the picture and then 1 more to put into the photo book (so 3 people in the picture would mean that 4 got printed). Our operator only printed 2 total, 1 for the photobook and then the guests in the picture only got 1 to share/figure out who got it. I'm not sure if they were supposed to ask for more, but that was not passed on to us and we didn't find out they were only getting 1 until later in the evening. Originally we had planned on these being our "favors" so since people didn't get their own copies, now they have to choose if they want to print them themselves when I share the photos. That was VERY disappointing to me. Going back I probably wouldn't do the photobooth again- 1 because I think it was under utilized since it was in the foyer and 2 because it wasn't what I expected product-wise.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Cathy M

If you want to get the party started and keep it going all night, this company is the way to go! Affan did an amazing job and was so responsive to our needs, no matter how small. I could not be more pleased with the service!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Shelly S

Admit One DJ was great! They were able to answer every question we had. Nick was our DJ and we both thought he was very personable and we would definitely pick him to be our DJ again. They were a great choice for our budget.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kate G

We loved Admit One DJs for our wedding! We found out about them at a bridal expo, and went for it. They're reasonable, and they offer little extras that you might not get elsewhere, like meet the DJ night. We had Liam for our event, and he was fantastic! We even had a minor... Read More hiccup with one of our guests requesting songs from our Do Not Play list and Liam handled everything gracefully. We also ordered a Mobi photo booth, and everyone absolutely loved it. We would highly recommend Admit One!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Tiffany N

Our DJ Russ was amazing! All our requests were met. The guests are still talking about how great the music was. My guests were dancing the whole night! Russ was also very attentive to what my husband and I needed. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Katie P

We had Nick as our DJ and he was awesome! He was on the dance floor with our guests, taking pictures in the photo booth and played all the songs we wanted him to. We only had about 10 must plays, and Nick did a great job with mixing slow songs in with hip songs. We would... Read More highly recommend Admit One DJ's and Nick to anyone.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Danielle M

Admit One was great to work with. They were very professional at our first meeting and took the time to explain the process and show us their facility. I unfortunately could not attend the "Meet the DJ" party. However, my fiance went and enjoyed the setting. He said it was a... Read More fun time to meet everyone. We had Kyle as our DJ and he worked well with us leading up to the wedding. We didn't have our timelines quite figured out so he helped talk us through that. The day of the wedding he was absolutely WONDERFUL! He took care of everything (and then some) and we can't say enough nice things about him. He helped us stay on track with timing as we got a bit behind schedule during dinner. However, there were always people on the dance floor and everyone enjoyed themselves. We can honestly say that they day would not have been the same without him! Thank you Admit One and Kyle for everything!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Alex P

Admit One Djs are fantastic! We originally booked over a year ago, and the planning process was great! They host a DJ night, where you can meet all the potential DJs to see who you click with, which is such a neat idea. On the night of my wedding, 5/27/17, Kyle (our DJ) did a... Read More great job. Even though most of my guests decided they didn't want to dance, it didn't discourage Kyle. He played all the songs we requested, plus an excellent variety of other stuff. I highly recommend Kyle and the entire staff at Admit One. We really can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kathryn L

Don did such a wonderful job! Our dance floor was packed until probably 30 mins before the reception ended! He was very organized and kept things moving which my husband and I like! He is very friendly, calm, and attentive! I will refer anyone who I know that's getting married... Read More to Admit One and hope they are able to get Don as their DJ!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Cathy L

Liam was so awesome! I was not nearly as organized as I had hoped I would be but he rolled with the punches the whole night! There were a couple glitches but nothing that ruined the night. He recovered from them quickly! And the guests loved him! It was almost like just... Read More having another guest at the wedding but he kept the music going, kept people on the dance floor and helped make our reception amazing! We had so much fun and so appreciate everything he did to make the day awesome!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Josh M

Admit One has a process unique in which you select and rank your favorite DJ's at "Meet the DJ Night." My fiancé and I were told this would be held on a Thursday, but do to unforeseen circumstances the event was switched to a Sunday. We were given 6 weeks notice which is ample... Read More time in my opinion. However, I was disappointed that I was going to miss the event. It's fair to say that I may have overreacted in believing I would now be stuck the "leftover" DJ. I had no basis for these feelings considering others I have talked to expressed how amazing all the DJ's are at their job and it's really just about finding one that you mesh with the best. My concerns would have fallen on deaf ears in most other companies, but not Admit One. Admit One went above and beyond to insure my happiness and relieve any worries I had. Admit One truly wants what is best for the customer and is willing to do whatever they can within their power to make that happen. After experiencing how Admit One handled me during my "bridezilla" moment, I can honestly say I am confident Admit One was the right choice for my big day.

2017-02-17T03:44:59 Response from the vendor

We understand not every client will necessarily be available on the dates selected for these events. We host multiple events to account for this. Typically our "Meet the DJ" event is held on Thursday evenings. Unfortunately, none of the upcoming Thursdays allowed an acceptable number... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Allie B

Process was very easy start to finish. They explained everything thoroughly at our first meeting and we booked with them that night. Loved the meet the DJ night to talk with all the DJs and picked out top 3- we got our top 1. Liam was great, only need to do a few chats before... Read More the wedding to discuss things, but everything went smoothly. We also did the photo booth with them which was great as well, only thing was I paid extra for props, but there were no props brought- pretty disappointing as the props are the fun part of photo booths.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Danielle S

One of my favorite vendors that we used for our wedding! I absolutely loved the fact that we were able to choose our DJ through "Meet the DJ" night. It was so nice to know that we were able to pick someone who we really liked and got along with. We had Josh for our wedding... Read More and he did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kara W

EVERYONE at our wedding gave us compliments on our DJ. It was very important to us to have a great DJ at our wedding. Additionally, Admit One was one of our favorite vendors too. They really have weddings down to a science. From creating a great atmosphere to meet and select... Read More from a wide range of DJ types to the art of getting people on the dance floor without being overbearing. Could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stacy L

When you first walk in, the office is amazing. Very professional and well kept. The bathrooms are very clean too, one of my pet peeves is when I go someplace and the restrooms are unkept. I must admit, I was almost certain they were going to be way out of my budget. I was happy... Read More to be wrong, we spent about $1200 and recieved many upgrades, much less than other places who didn't offer as much. Our DJ Matt was very professional and hit all the right songs at the right time with our crowd. Ask for Matt, he isn't always at the DJ nights but we knew of him through my cousins wedding. He said he limits his weddings to about 20 per year and it's typically by requests friends and family from past customers .

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Haley M

Outstanding service! Couldn't be happier with Admit One DJs. Go there, check them out. You won't be disappointed. Meet the dj night was a great experience. You get to meet many dj's in one place. I did not want to have to drive around to multiple meetings to replicate this like... Read More I would have with other services. I did get my 2nd choice, didn't matter though because I was happy with all three dj selections. On my wedding night I had complete confidence in everything that was promised to be done. Because of this, I was able to let go and enjoy myself. I firmly believe this was one of many reasons why I had so much fun.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Felecia C

We had a great experience with Admit One Deejay's. I appreciated the time they spent getting to know us, showing us the equipment and it does take some time but my husband and I really enjoyed what they had to offer. They are upfront with you about how much time the first... Read More meeting is, I think they said 90 minutes as a minimum but well worth it. They were very transparent with how the whole "how and why" in what they offer and extremely helpful with lots of great ideas and experiences to share. I particularly enjoyed their online portal to submit our song choices and details of what we expected throughout the night. The most important thing to us was we both wanted everyone dancing, having a great time and Admit One definitely delivered!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Andrea B

Loved this place from day one! Greg spent hours with us answering all of our questions and getting to know us as a couple. We decided I. The first fewminutes that we wanted Admit One because they were so personable. We were able to meet all the DJs at the meet the DJ night (... Read More kind of like speed dating for meeting DJs). We were able to choose from a plethora of awesome DJs that night and it turns out that the one we wanted was available for our special day. We wanted our DJ to do our ceremony as well and Greg did a beautiful job. He was so meticulous when it came to making sure everything was perfect! He met with us face to face right before our big day and went over every detail. I never worried about my DJ ( my photographer was a different story). When the day finally arrived, Greg arrived early and was nothing but professional. Not only was our ceremony more beautiful than I had ever imagined, but our reception was poppin' and people are still calling it the best party they've been to and it has been almost two years! We liked the CustomerService so much, we decided to get a photo booth as well. The photo booth was a huge hit and Admit One made us our own personal keepsake album that we were able to take home that night! Admit One was worth every penny! They are organized and take the time. I highly recommend their DJ and photo booth services because of their top notch customer service and their quality staff.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Daniel W

We went in for a consultation, where we were kept for several hours while the sales person talked over our application and their website portal with us. They eventually showed us a demo of the equipment, which is pretty much standard; what you would expect from a DJ. The sales... Read More person then offered us a price which was a bit high, but we offered to think it over for a couple of days and the sales person offered to call us the following Monday. I reached out to them to see if they could be a bit flexible with the price and was called back by a sales supervisor who told me that the price would actually be higher than I was originally quoted. I was put off by that and the fact that the sales person, who had no real respect for our time, never even called us back, so we will be going with another service. Ultimately I think they would been a gamble, since you don't know who your DJ will be until a few weeks before.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Elisabeth W

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DJ! We had Kyle as our DJ and he was great! Admit One lets you do a "Meet the DJ Night" which allows you to meet DJs within the company. Our DJ knew what music to play and had everyone dancing all night. He was very professional and played everything we... Read More wanted. He took the time to get the announcements correct, all the equipment was working and it was a great time. I was told to get this DJ from a friend and it was worth it!