Your Ticket to Great Entertainment

Once you become an Admit One client, you'll enjoy the power and ease of planning your event in detail. From the ability to meet all our DJs and choose the best fit for your event, to having an online itinerary to put in the little details. Customize your days' events while keeping you and your DJ completely organized to your specific needs. Schedule a consultation with us today to find out why we have been awarded Best of Weddings for 10 consecutive years!!!

Arabic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

104 Ambassador Drive, Naperville, IL (877) 423-6481

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Glenn T

Outstanding from start to finish. Their "Meet the DJ" night was great. We got to interview a number of DJs and put in our requests and priorities for our choice of DJ. The online music selection tool was very useful and easy to use. Our DJ did a fantastic job, followed our... Read More format, played our songs, and filled in with music that went along with our eclectic mix. The lighting package was a nice touch and enhanced the room. Our guests were happy and we are very pleased with the service and value received!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Melissa S

Admit One was a great option for us. They offered a competitive price that compares to other DJ companies. But they have so much more to offer. Having a swanky office, and owning all of your own equipment really helps as a positive selling point. Their website allows you to... Read More pick your songs and requests in a very user-friendly setting. Finally, the meet the DJ night was really great, as I got to meet all of my potential DJ options in an informalized setting, and get to answer any questions we had. After that night, we chose Affan as our DJ. We were so happy with our choice! He was able to deal with 3 separate locations needing equipment. I was worried there would be a problem, but there was not. Affan was also able to keep me and our friends having a blast dancing, and with no down time in between locations. He was a great announcer and dancer as well. Picking Admit One DJs was a great choice for us, and one you should consider as well!

Reviewed on 4/01/2018 Dana G

I had don as a Dj for my wedding on the 24th, and he was amazing everyone was on the dance floor the whole night! He kept coming up to my husband and I making sure everything was okay and making sure we were on track with everything!! I recommend don to everyone!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Amy P

We had a great experience with Admit One. The "meet the DJs" night is a great way to get to know all the DJs and determine who matches with your style. We got our second choice, but then just a few days before the wedding they had to make a change and we ended up with Greg as... Read More our DJ. He was great and we had so many compliments from guests. With the online software they use, Greg had access to all of our music choices right away making it an easy transition. Admit One DJs also worked with us to hire an interpreter, who repeated all of the announcements in French for my husband's family.

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Melissa P

Josh was the best DJ we could of ever asked for! Admit One DJs allow you to meet each DJ to determine whether or not it’s a good match. Josh was so professional and attentive throughout the whole night. He was basically our time keeper, he ensured that everything ran... Read More smoothly. He was also amazing making sure we got everything done in a timely manner because our photographer was on there a specific time. And not only that, we received so many compliments about the music style Josh played! We are so glad we choose to work with this DJ company! Thank you, Josh and Admit One DJs!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Justin G

I tried to leave 6 stars because 5 just doesn't say enough! Liam was our DJ and he was so AWESOME. We had nothing but good feedback from soooo many people at our wedding. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and NO ONE wanted it to end! I recommend Liam to every bride and... Read More groom out there.

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Regina G

We had a great experience with Admit One DJs. From the start, we had great communication with them. We met with Stephanie and she explained everything we would need to know for our wedding. We picked Kyle as our DJ and he was fantastic! He called prior to our wedding to go over... Read More our music selections and to make sure he had correct pronunciations for everyone in the bridal party. Admit One’s simple to use website made it easy to select our music and create the itinerary for the night. We had a strict timeline and a few things we wanted to do differently during our reception and Kyle handled everything wonderfully. He was great at directing our guests and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time. We all had a great time thanks to Kyle!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Rebecca C

Admit One was amazing! We worked with GJ and he was awesome. We also worked with his manager Greg as well. They both were excellent in keeping the crowd going and everyone involved. Made our wedding one to remember!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017

We chose Josh and received a lot of compliments, the dance floor was packed all night! Josh was very helpful leading up to the wedding as well, very responsive and accommodating. Meet the DJ night was a lot of fun. The only small item we didn't love was the initial meeting, it... Read More was a bit long. Overall, definitely recommend this company!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Alexandra C

Finding the right DJ for my wedding was one of my top three priorities. Don from Admit One DJs--and truly just the company itself--was the absolute perfect fit. Admit One DJs allows you to hand pick your DJ at a meet and greet to ensure that you find a person that matches your... Read More style and music taste. They also provide high quality service at a completely reasonable price, as we received many other amenities in addition to our DJ with out breaking the bank. After selecting Don, we were able to give a priority list of our music--to which he did an amazing job incorporating throughout the night. He ran the show seamlessly between the formal dances, speeches, and party--every song was perfect. He got all of our guests dancing throughout the night; we had many guests come up and tell us how they never left the dance floor. If you're looking for a fantastic, reliable DJ service and an even more amazing DJ, find Don at Admit One DJs.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Kristen C

We got married 11.17.17 and RV was our DJ. We picked him due to his sense of humor and his responses to our questions. We were very happy with our choice. He was very professional, always kept in contact, and was there to answer any questions or give suggestions if needed. I... Read More would definitely recommend RJ from Admit One!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Rachel M

I will say our DJ did a great job getting people on the dance floor but less than half of my "must play" songs were played so I'm a little disappointed in that. Overall, awesome to work with even when there were technical difficulties with the ceremony songs!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Megan K

Alesha was our DJ and she was THE BEST! Our dance floor was never empty, she did a great job of catering to our parents' age music and our own. We got so many compliments about how our dance floor was never empty. Great price for the service and there's an online tool to use to... Read More post your wedding day timeline and music selections which was a great planning tool for us! Admit One and Alesha were so easy to work with and the best vendors we had for our big day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Emma B

Admit one DJs was fantastic!!!! We had Affan as out DJ, and he was the best!!! He had everyone on the dance floor (despite me telling him I doubted anyone would be actually dancing!!), And he kept things moving through the entire evening! He was such an awesome person to have be... Read More part of our day! We also used their photobooth, and it was a RIOT! Jordan was our photobooth attendant, and she was such a joy to be around! She made sure everyone got in the photobooth, and she was having so much fun with everyone! She was amazing! Seriously, Admit One DJs was fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Alix V

My husband and I loved Admit One for our July 2017 wedding! Nate used the right mix of songs we picked and other songs our guests loved. The dance floor was packed the whole time. I'm biased, but our wedding was the most fun I've ever been to, and it's in part thanks to our... Read More wonderful DJ!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Cait B

Honestly, 5 stars is not enough! My husband and I had Affan as our DJ and I cannot speak highly enough of him! We had a smaller wedding, and our crowd was a little bit older, so I was really nervous that the dancing portion of the night could potentially be a flop. Affan had the... Read More dance floor packed all night and was organized and helpful throughout the whole day! He even helped with flipping my reception to a ceremony space after my outdoor ceremony was cancelled due to rain. He totally went above and beyond and my guests were blown away at how fun he was!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Desirae

Amazing!!! When I first came to Greg at Admit One Djs it was ONE MONTH before my wedding. I just lost my original DJ so it's safe to say I was freaking out. Greg got us in right away to get things moving. Since our wedding was so close we weren't able to attend a meet the dj... Read More night but Greg made sure we were paired with someone that would fit us. Greg paired us with RV and they were both in constant contact with me and my husband before the wedding to make sure everything was going smoothly and how we wanted it to. RV did an awesome job at our reception and kept everyone dancing and made our wedding so much fun! I cannot say enough great things about this company. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jackie k

Our DJ was Affan, he was amazing! he made sure we got exactly what we wanted, made sure we didn't get what we disliked. He followed up to make sure we always had a drink and updated us when things deviated from the set schedule to no fault of his own. Very flexible, thinks on... Read More his toes and kept the dance floor full at all times. He was friendly to everyone and the kids loved him to. He stopped at our hotel when we forgot to return the pager and hung out for a second with the newlyweds 😊. Great guy, can't say enough about him. He made the night for sure! We had a blast and people were raving about what a great party it was. The company was so easy to deal with SMS fair with prices. The website made things foolproof and organized. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Amanda S

We used Admit one Djs after looking at MANY wedding DJs. They had the best packages at a reasonable price! We picked Liam as our DJ and HE WAS THE BEST! We were blown away by him! He checked-in with us the perfect amount, made sure everyone was on the same page, and played... Read More great music keeping our dance floor poppin! If we had to do it all again we would 100% go with Admit One DJs and LIAM! THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Sarah R

Ryan was our dj! He did an amazing job with everything! We ended up being behind schedule and he knew how to fix the issues that happened because of that. He knew what to play to get everyone dancing and keep them dancing. He kept us so happy and our family and friends had a... Read More blast! Played our songs and requests as well! I would give 10/10 if I could!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Cara M

Our DJ Ryan was the BEST! He was there making sure we have everything we needed through out the night, I felt that if things weren't running on schedule he went and figured it out for me and incorporated it into the night and made sure everything was flowing . The dance floor... Read More was never empty, he played all the right songs and read the audience so well. He was even great before the wedding. He kept me on schedule, made sure everything was going well with the wedding in general and really gave me great ideas for the music for the night. The company was very easy to work with also. I loved all the options they can offer and were not pushy at all. I liked that they had a meet the DJ night so we could pick out our wining DJ Ryan. I also liked that they have a very organized online client page that basically gets you ready for the wedding and ask you questions regarding the style of music you would want, who's in the wedding party, what songs to play at a particular time, etc. the company was also great at getting back to me with any questions I had prior to meeting our DJ. I would definitely choose them for any event that needs a DJ.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kristen L

Mario was amazing and kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night! He was so great to work with along with all of the staff at Admit One DJs and I would definitely recommend them to others in the future!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Kate Z

The entire wedding process with Admit One DJs was phenomenal. The price was right and the best part was that they have a "Meet the DJ Night" where we actually got to meet the DJs that were available for our wedding date and then put them in a 1st, 2nd, 3rd request order. It was... Read More

so calming knowing that we would be picking out our DJ instead of the company sending whoever was available. Another huge plus was that they offered a pager for us to hold on to during the cocktail hour and dinner. IF we needed anything our DJ would be there to help. Kyle was fantastic. We met him that night, and he followed up with us about a week after to confirm that he was our DJ. Their questionnaire gave us a little trouble, but Greg was on the phone immediately whenever we sent an email or had a question. He was so extremely helpful. A few days before our wedding Kyle gave us a call and went over every song we wanted played during the ceremony, and during the reception. He confirmed our DO NOT PLAYs and made sure he could pronounce the bridal party's names correctly. The day of the wedding he was great. We received our buzzer right away and he was always right there when we hit the button (mostly it was on accident!) Once dancing started Kyle kept the floor full and even let my brother hold a microphone to fake kareoke. It was fantastic. I received a lot of compliments on the music. Five stars all the way!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Annie M

From meeting Admit One at a bridal expo I was impressed. We went to meet them at their facility and loved them. We love that you get to meet the DJs ahead of time and pick out your top 3. We got our first choice. Don was awesome. He talked to us ahead of time and went over... Read More details and then verified day of. He was very accommodating. We paid extra and got a pager so we could call on Don for any of our wedding needs. My husband got good use out of that. You are able to make a must play or a do not play list through the website. We had a good assortment of music. Very great experience.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Stacy L

Russ was amazing!!!! He literally changed the music during dinner because I asked him to! I originally suggested oldies but then decided I wanted more upbeat new music and he did a complete 180 for us the minute I asked! He kept everyone dancing literally ALL night and I... Read More couldn't be more happy with the music! Absolutely fantastic DJ & so fun to be around!!!!!!!!!!! GO RUSS!