Affordable Catering Inc

Tampa Bay Area and Surrounding Counties!

We simplify catering in a gourmet way!

We cater all occasions from bridal showers, rehearsals, and brunches to the reception. We can customize any menu to meet your budget and needs. Our liquor packages are the lowest priced in town! Let us take care of the details, so you can enjoy your special occasion.

American, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Latin American

Dietary Options

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Passed Appetizers, Servers, Food + Catering

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

4108 Gunn Highway, Tampa, FL Tampa Bay Area and Surrounding Counties! (813) 962-1525

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Linsey S

Affordable Catering blew us and our guests away! I assumed that by the name and cost we would get what we paid for- decent, typical wedding food. I couldn't have been more wrong! The hors d'ourves (crab stuffed mushrooms and a few dips) and main meal (raspberry glazed pork,... Read More steak, and stuffed chicken) was delicious! The two servers, both men, were extremely accommodating to us and our guests. We are still getting compliments on the service and taste of the food! Thank you to Stephanie and the Affordable Catering team for an excellent experience!

Affordable and Amazing

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Jessica P

Affordable Catering was amazing! Firstly, they allow you to make payments so you don't have to front the money all at once. This was especially nice for us, who were paying for the whole wedding ourselves and did not have money to throw around. The food and service was... Read More wonderful! After taking pictures and were finally able to sit down we were greeting by a very nice server who already had out appetizers plated and sitting on our table for us. The food was to die for! We had a sirloin carving station and the meat was cooked perfectly as well as stuffed chicken marsala (which I still have guest raving about). The servers always cleaning up and never in the way which was amazing. We even had food left over which they boxed up for us! Pricing was very reasonable and they are always in the office to answer questions or meet.

Great food, great service, great value!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Heather T

I had my wedding catered by Affordable Catering and all I can say is wow. They were amazing. The staff was professional, the set-up was beautiful and most importantly, Stephanie, whom we hired as our day-of coordinator, was phenomenal. She made sure that everything looked... Read More perfect and that me and my wedding party were well taken care of. We had a heavy hors d'oeuvres menu and everything tasted great. The staff was dressed very professionally and things could have not gone more smoothly. I loved this catering company, from the initial consultation with Stephanie, to the tasting and all the way through the end, it was exceptional. Thank you so much for making a perfect day even more so!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Serra P

Our experience with Affordable Catering was fantastic! Stephanie was our primary contact from start to finish and we she was also our day-of coordinator. She communicated extremely well, answered our million questions throughout the year, and helped problem-solve every step of... Read More the way. Stephanie was always on-point and was ten steps ahead of us. The catering itself was top-notch and guests couldn't stop talking about how delicious the food was. Hands down, we would definitely recommend to any future customers! Five out of five stars!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Tiffany C

Affordable catering was perfect for our November wedding! They were always available for questions and it was so easy to get ahold of them. Our day of coordinator, Stephanie was amazing and made sure everything ran smoothly. Overall the food and service we're great and I would... Read More highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Adrienne C

I would recommend Affordable Catering to any couple! Don't pass them up because you think the food might be cheap. We received so many compliments on our dinner. They offer so many options when selecting the menu and work with couples on any dietary restrictions or personal... Read More needs. We has vegetable lasagna and blackberry chicken and it was so delicious. The catering staff is very professional and friendly. They went out of their way to make sure everyone was enjoying our night. They were very easy to work with and made wedding planning easy! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Chelse K

Wow... I don't even know where to begin on how great Affordable Catering was to work with! We purchased our Rehearsal Dinner Buffet, Wedding Reception Buffet, and our Bar menu from them and I can't express how wonderful it all was! I worked with Stephanie on the details all the... Read More way from Wisconsin, she was very responsive, professional, and pleasant to work with! The staff who showed up to our place for the catering were absolutely amazing! The food was incredible! I have received so many compliments from our guest on how great the food was!! The stuffed mushrooms may have been one of the greatest things I have ever tasted! The guests are still talking about how wonderful these people were and how great the food was! I am so happy we went with Affordable Catering! I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Audra W

Beer cheese fondue and 7 layer dip is the way to go. Everyone was in love with our appetizers and so was I. We did a taco bar since we know everyone also usually loves tacos, and that was the case as well. The rice was fantastic, there were so many toppings and the way the... Read More table was laid out looked terrific. For the amount of food everyone had it was well worth the money, and was the best deal we could find.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Maranda C

We purchased a wedding package through our venue and one of the caterers available to us was Affordable Catering. We were able to attend a tasting and got to taste their most popular items. The food was good and we decided to hire them. They have an absolutely huge selection of... Read More foods to fit any type of menu from BBQ to Italian, you name it and they probably have it. They truly lived up to their name. The food was affordable but also delicious. I heard remarks from guests all night about how amazing the food was. We did a buffet with more of an Italian twist and everything was great. The catering staff for our wedding were helpful, they made sure to serve us (the bride and groom) and consistently checked in throughout the night to see if they could do anything for us. They also provided us a cake cutting service and served cake to our guests. They also had great personalities. We even managed to get them to dance for a minute or two at the end of the night. We would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of a catering service.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kelsey R

Stephanie and her team were very responsive via email and the food was delicious! People went for seconds and thirds, they loved it!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Rebekah M

The food was fantastic and so was the service. It was super easy to get answers and I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of! Alexa was a dream to work with.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Alexandra L

Affordable Catering did a fantastic job, providing delicious food and absolutely impeccable service for our vow renewal ceremony. I've had so many comments from my guests about the quality of the food and the amazing staff. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kristy H

I would highly recommend Affordable Catering for any event. From the time we hired them, up until the end of the reception, they were very helpful and professional. And the services they provided were excellent.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Nicole B

Great menu options and all I kept hearing from everyone was how delicious the food was at my wedding!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Lindsey M

I hired Affordable after having a friend recommend them. They made everything super easy. The day of the wedding I literally had nothing to worry about. They had everything set up and ready. All the guests loved the food. The appetizer display was an especially big hit (cheese,... Read More fruit & crackers). There was almost nothing left. The servers had champagne poured, dishes cleared, cake cut etc... with no prompting from us. I would highly recommend them to anyone, and will definitely use them again for future events.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Kori E

Affordable Catering catered my wedding in March and we couldn't be more pleased! Obviously as the name suggests, they are one of the most affordable caterers in the area. But don't that deter you from giving them a chance. From the first email I sent, communication was quick and... Read More friendly. My husband was skeptical, but after we had our tasting, he was sold! The tasting made choosing from their extensive menu even harder because EVERYTHING was delicious, even things we would normally not eat. On my wedding day, the biggest compliment that I can give is that our servers were basically invisible, in a good way! They were so friendly, the buffet tables were set up perfectly and they made sure everything was taken care of without being intrusive. I hired them for an extra half hour to do my napkin folds and they were perfect! I had mentioned a couple of decor pieces I had for my buffet tables, one of which I ended up not using. The guys were so thorough that they looked through every box of my decor looking for it because they knew it was supposed to be there (until my coordinator told them I ended up not using it). I appreciated their dedication to making sure everything was just right. My guests RAVED about the blackberry key lime chicken, and everything else for that matter!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Jazzmyn D

Best food ever says everyone at the wedding!! So glad for our budget we picked an awesome crew!!! And SANDRA!?!? What would I have done without this amazing woman!! My whole wedding was DIY and the only one who could have turned it into what is was that day as being my... Read More coordinator was her!!! She knew my vision and made it everything I could have ever asked for!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Brittany W

My husband and I could not be more pleased with Affordable Catering. We booked them pretty far in advance so we had a couple changes in our day-of-coordinator. I was very nervous about this initially. However, the staff communicated very well with each other and we had no... Read More problems at all! The food was fantastic! Several of our guests came to us multiple times to compliment the food. The day-of-coordinator (we had Alexa) was very attentive and kept the event moving smoothly. We also booked their bar service. We were extremely happy with the prices and the bartender. He knew everyone's drink order as they were approaching. He also found out that I (the bride) was drinking Stellas and that they were going pretty quickly. So he cut the guests off and made sure there was enough for me for the evening.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Amanda T

I used Affordable Catering for a brunch wedding. I was able to do a free tasting and meet with the manager (Stephanie) to talk in more detail about my event. She had excellent communication with me during the planning phases and was always very prompt in her responses. The... Read More two staff members who worked my event (Jackie and Christina) were phenomenal-they went above and beyond for me, my husband, and guests. Our food was delicious and our guests went up for seconds/thirds. We had initially reached out to Affordable Catering based on the reviews we read and I couldn't be happier with our experience. They did not disappoint. I would highly recommend this catering company!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Susana A

Stephanie Johnson was excellent in the pre planning process. She took note of the chicken Marsala taste (more salt) and the result of all of our planning really showed the day of our wedding! The appetizers were great and food was delicious! Our server Nick was a sweetheart and... Read More even packed leftovers and the top tier of our cake for us! Thank you Affordable Catering!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Kacey B

They were easy to work with and the food was great! My only suggestion to them would be to change their name. I was hesitant to book at first because of the name, thinking they were going to be cheap or low quality but I was pleasantly surprised. They were professional and I was... Read More happy with everything from the planning process to the night of the wedding!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Priscilla R

They do not bring enough food for the guests. At my wedding there was not enough meat left all that was left were the sides. If you decide to use this company tell them you have more then you really do so that you can have enough for everyone. Update: called than about this... Read More and instead of an apology they just stated that they had enough food and that people must have eaten twice or our Dj called a table more then once. It just sucks to hear your guests say they didn't eat.

2016-12-13T15:14:04 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you reaching out to us about your concerns. Affordable Catering brings more than enough food for average consumption for each guest. Affordable Catering provided enough food for over 134 guests, which was enjoyed and consumed by this party. We always include extra portions... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Laura P

Affordable Catering did an amazing job catering our wedding on 10/22/2016. I worked with Sandra who was a pleasure to work with. The food was so delicious our family members are still talking about it over a week later lol. The staff was friendly and very attentive. The... Read More presentation was also beautiful. I loved that they decorated the buffet table and drink station to match our wedding décor/colors. It looked beautiful. Affordable catering is highly recommended! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding unforgettable :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cory V

What a great job, on my special day, when things got extremely stressful the one thing I was able to relay on was affordable catering, they were professional and prompt, we paid the small extra cost to have the server btw his name was Justin, it was a cost well spent GREAT JOB... Read More Justin thank you for your hard work we deeply and sincerely appreciated all your hard work, my new wife and Ihigjly suggeaffordable catering for your event Affordable

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Amanda S

We had Affordable Catering travel to our rental beach house in Bradenton Beach to cater our rehearsal dinner. We heard so many positive comments from our guests. The catering staff were all fantastic and they made sure everything was perfect. The seafood boil was delicious and... Read More the bar service was top notch! We can't thank Stephanie and the catering staff enough for helping us plan and execute this amazing event.