Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Valet Parking, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

175 South Pantops Drive, Charlottesville, VA (434) 531-5802

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Chris S

Everything would have been fine for my wedding except: 1. There was an issue with the itinerary and the driver did not call me which led to my wedding time being delayed. 2. They cannot reuse your credit card to make the multiple payments required, so you receive multiple hard... Read More to decipher emails demanding your credit card number over email... Irritating...

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Elizabeth S

We rented the 1940 white Packard Limo from Albemarle Limousine for our wedding get-away car and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Not only is it a beautiful and pristine car, but the staff at the company were very helpful and quick to respond to my (many)... Read More questions. Mike was our driver for the night and provided exceptional service. He even stopped for us at a local gas station when my husband had a suit malfunction on the way to our rehearsal. I highly recommend Albemarle Limo!

2016-10-14T16:47:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback and we are thrilled that you had a great experience with us. We loved being a part of your wedding and we hope you will come back and celebrate your honeymoon with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Kate P

Albemarle provided two 47-passenger buses for our guests from two different hotels in Charlottesville out to Trump Winery. Everything went seamlessly, all of our guests loved the buses, the drivers were friendly and very accommodating, and all arrived on time. My guests said the... Read More party continued at the end of the night on each of the buses as they went back to Charlottesville. We had one bus take guests back early, and both buses took the guests up to the chapel and back down the hill after our ceremony. Scheduling the buses was easy, and always professional. We would highly recommend Albemarle to anyone needing wedding transportation in the Charlottesville area. Very friendly, very helpful, and very accommodating. Thank you for taking such good care of our guests!

Shuttles

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Emily J

They provided shuttles for our guests and although there were some glitches at the beginning, they made it alright in the end.

Perfect for Our Needs

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Rachel A

Overall working with Albemarle Limo was a fairly simple and straightforward process. They were very responsive and communicative, answering all of our questions. They offered several packages and we were able to find one that met our our specific needs. The drivers were on time... Read More and professional. Car and mini-bus we rented were in great condition and well cleaned/cared for. Would highly recommend them. Moderately priced.

So reliable!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Mikell B

Albemarle was wonderful to work with from the beginning. They were super accommodating when two weeks before the wedding we needed to add another bus! It was a super busy weekend for Charlottesville and Albemarle totally took care of us.

Buses were great, service was mediocre

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Melissa C

Albemarle provided beautiful and clean buses to transfer guests from the hotels to the venue. I had scheduled all the buses to go to all three of the hotels at the end of the night and they agreed to that. After the wedding the bus drivers were rude to my guests and did not take... Read More guests to all hotels without argument.

Classy car

Reviewed on 9/15/2011 Cate M

A+ experience

very professional

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Sarah W

Andrea and her drivers were nice and professional. We had a great experience with them.

A great surprise

Reviewed on 6/02/2011 Blair M

We had rented a Mercedes to pick us up and take us away after the reception, but to our GREAT surprise they upgraded us to a 1948 midnight blue Cadillac. Not sure if this is the standard treatment, but wow. We were happy & surprised!! Best getaway car ever.

Pretty Good

Reviewed on 1/05/2011 Heather S

They did a good job.

Best Bachelorette Party Ever!

Reviewed on 12/06/2010 Mallory G

My bridesmaids surprised me with a limo and vineyard tour in Charlottesville. Everything was fantastic and the customer service was excellent! We were so pleased with our day in the limo!!

1949 Packer- WOW!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Cristin H

We were so happy with our rental from Albemarle Vintage Limo. The '49 Packer was even cooler than it looked on the website. Guests took pictures next to it throughout the night. And our "send off" looked amazing in the pictures as we ran through bubbles and streamers into... Read More this AMAZING car. The driver was so sweet also!

Perfect ending

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Claiborne s

My father suprised me with an antique packard limo for our departure. Beautiful!! Only wish we would have held our wedding in the daylight because it was hard to see the details and they didn't do interior lights back then. The driver had a flashlight though and let us check... Read More everything out a bit! He even took pictures of us once we arrived at the hotel!