Your event, planned to perfection!

There’s a lot that goes into planning a wedding and Anna Christine Events can help you enjoy the months leading up to your wedding day! We can help build you an event that fits your personality and budget. So enjoy being engaged and let us create a day you'll remember for a lifetime!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

37 North Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL (407) 926-4103

Hire her... you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 jacqueline c

My husband and I live in Brooklyn, NY and decided to have our wedding in Orlando, FL as most of our family lives their. We tried planning on our own but found that it was too overwhelming. So we decided to hire a wedding planner to assist us. We interviewed a few coordinators... Read More before Mark and I met Christy Subler. From the start, We could tell Christy was very organized and honest with our expectations. Working with her this past year has relieved so much stress in regards to planning since this was considered a designation wedding. Christy provided me with information on different vendors and organized our meetings and itinerary whenever we flew into Orlando. Once we made our decisions with the vendors she coordinated the rest from there and handled any issues and/or request we had. She made herself available at all times via email, text, or phone and was always quick to respond with feedback that needed research. If you are thinking about hiring Christy Subler as your wedding coordinator, DO IT! She was there for us every step of the way and always understanding to our needs/request. She really does loves her job and it shows. Mark and I were every impressed the day of the wedding. Christy and her assistant Laura went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. They even made a stop at Publix to get me a box for the top portion of my cake without me even knowing! Christy and Laura-Thank you SO much for helping us out on our special day!!!

Best wedding planner EVER!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Leigh

Christy with Anna Christine Events is the best thing to happen to wedding planning. I could never have has my perfect day without her. She is professional, organized, creative, and knowledgeable. She has great relationships with the best vendors in the area. You will not be... Read More disappointed with her help. She's great for a little help or a lot. My sister and I both used her for our weddings. My sister needed a lot of consultation and ideas and I had a lot of ideas I needed a sounding board for. Christy handled both very different types of brides with ease and confidence. I know I would not have has my perfect day without her.

I couldn't have done it without her!

Reviewed on 3/23/2013 Toshia K

So my wedding planning situation was fairly difficult to begin with as my husband and I decided we wanted to get married within 2 months of the engagement. After a day or two of fooling myself into thinking I could handle it, there was no way it was happening. I mentioned it to... Read More my husband and the next day he had set an appointment up with Christy. From the get go it was clear she was the help that I needed. She was within our budget and she is by far the best buy without a doubt. I was an extremely hard bride as I had NO IDEA what I wanted other than a cozy, winter wedding. I told her this and she somehow got me a beautiful wedding in just 2 months. She did almost everything for me and went above and beyond to cater to my needs. I'm a worrier, and not once was I worried that things wouldn't be okay. All my meetings, correspondence, fittings, etc. were set by her and attended by her for all the help I could ever need. Her recommendations for vendors were spot on! She even went as far to make big decisions for me when I felt like I couldn't. I was able to trust she would make my big day amazing, and that's exactly what she did. She responded day and night and promptly to all questions no matter how silly I must have sounded, let alone the day of the wedding. I can honestly say I didn't stress once. She handled every detail of everything, and all I had to do was show up and enjoy my amazing day. Apart from her work ethic, she is an incredible person! So enjoyable to be around and so comforting during the times you need it. I have personally recommended her to my friends and will continue to recommend her! My wedding turned out beautifully and better than I could have ever dreamed because of her!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Mallory H

Yes, go with a wedding coordinator it is worth it especially for a big wedding! It was no doubt in my mind to hire a wedding planner and working with Christy was really wonderful. She was professional and courteous from the start and was consistently there for help through and... Read More through. She helped to manage a 300+ guest wedding for my husband and I, and we needed all the help we could get especially the day of. She is very attentive to all her brides and has a great sense of positivity and optimism. She also has a wealth of amazing vendors to recommend to you if you need it. We are so happy she was able to help us, connect us, and mostly support our wedding vision! Thanks you to the team at Anna Christine Events!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Melissa H

These ladies are real angels! Between having to let go of another planner a few weeks before our wedding and having to cancel our reception due to hurricane Irma, they were so accommodating and comforting. They handled rescheduling our entire reception for a few weeks later. We... Read More couldn't have done it without them! ❤️

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Michelle L

Kesha did an excellent job at our wedding. So happy to have her to managed our wedding for the day of service

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jenna G

Awesome group to work with! Could have asked for a smoother wedding planning experience and wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Allison B

You won't regret it! Christy was fabulous. She was always responsive during the planning process to answer any random questions that came up. The day of went flawless, even when photos took a little longer than normal. She also ran our rehearsal the night before and stunned our... Read More family and friends with her professionalism.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Kelly B

Christy and her team are wonderful! They made our wedding at the Pines at Windermere stree free. They set up a wonderful reception room and helped the reception flow smoothly. We chose her Petite Package, and it was one of the best investments of our wedding. It was great to not... Read More have to worry about a thing on wedding day. Christy stays in close communication, and offered great recommendations/last minute ideas during the few weeks before wedding day. I would definitely recommend her services!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Kate L

We went with Christy as our day-of coordinator at our Mission Inn wedding. Christy already had a great relationship with the venue, so that made it super easy. But that was just the start - she made everything so incredibly easy for our wedding day. We communicated our vision... Read More for our wedding and she helped to execute exactly what we had envisioned. She took care of every detail not covered by the venue or any other vendor and there was zero stress on our special day. We were just able to enjoy ourselves. THANK YOU to her and Laura for such an amazing job.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristina B

Working with Christy and Anna Christine Events was awesome! I actually enjoyed the planning process. She made things so easy and convenient and not to mention fun! Before we even hired her we told her what we were looking for and in that first meeting she suggested a venue and... Read More that is the venue we ended up booking. I was able to tell her my style and she gave ideas that helped bring what was in my head to reality. From her vendor suggestions to help with wording for our invitations she was there for anything we needed help with or advice for. I highly recommend Anna Christine Events!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie E

I have told everyone that the best money I spent on my wedding was for Christy at Anna Christine events. I hired her as a day of planner and she made sure everything ran so smooth. Her and her sister Laura are a fantastic team, and Christy is a creative genius. Her ideas are... Read More wonderful! I loved that when I had any questions or problems I had with vendors all I had to do was call or text Christy, and she would tell me the answer, or she would handle it. She is an absolute delight to work with, and I would absolutely recommended her.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kelsey A

Christy did an absolute amazing job with our wedding. We had some very non-traditional requests to fit our fun/geeky theme and she went above and beyond! There were so many little details that fit our theme perfectly that we would have never thought of! I also hardly had to... Read More handle anything, she really made our wedding amazing and stress free.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Denise M

Anna Christine Events did an excellent job for my daughter's wedding. Everything went very smoothly and she took care of everything that day. I didn't have to worry about anything and could relax and enjoy the wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing a wedding... Read More planner.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Brittany W

Christy is AWESOME! We met once about a year before my wedding and then not again until the rehearsal the day before. I gave her a car full of decorations with little to no direction on what to do with it and the picture I had in my head- she delivered! Our wedding was exactly... Read More how I dreamed! Christy made the whole day stress free and literally took care of everything. I didn't have to worry about one thing, she was on top of it. I would definitely recommend, you won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Alon G

Christy and Laura really made our day perfect and it really could have been a disaster without them. We were supposed to have an outdoor wedding/cocktail hour and reception was to be inside. Everything was set up that way and an hour before the ceremony it started down pouring.... Read More Not only were they able to move it all inside with minutes to spare, it was absolutely beautiful. Christy was also there the whole night letting me know when we were going to do the cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. etc. The whole night went so smoothly thanks to them and I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Patricia M

Christy and her assistant were hands down the best decision of the wedding process! We planned an out of state wedding and Christy was there to help with day of coordination. From setting up the reception area exactly how I envisioned it to creating a timeline for all vendors,... Read More it was well executed. Christy is very prompt and a joy to work with.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Heather B

I have never been to a wedding where everything has gone perfect and smoothly.. Until my own!! I owe it all to Christy! I had not one stressor on the day of our wedding because of this amazing lady. She took care of everything and anything... Even a bridesmaids ripped dress,... Read More Christy to the rescue! I am an extremely punctual person and everything ran exactly on time.. Again another thing I've never seen accomplished at a wedding, and I've been in and have attended tons! This was defiantly some of the best money spent! I would and will be suggesting her services to everyone and anyone I come in contact with future weddings. Extremely professional and personable. We can't thank you enough xo

2016-06-05T21:24:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be part of your day!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Calise C

Christy is a life saver!!!! I couldn't have imagined our wedding day going any better and it's all thanks to Christy and her team. She made sure all the details were just as I envisioned and more! She ran things so smoothly and took all the stress off of us! It was the best... Read More weekend ever and I know Christy made it all happen. I couldn't thank her team enough! I highly recommend Anna Christine Events! Thank you!!!! - Calise and Adam

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Kimberly T

Christy with Anna Christine events was amazing!! She was there for everything I needed leading up to the wedding, and she was so helpful to make sure I covered all my bases. She took all the stress away from me leading up to the wedding by working with the resort, confirming... Read More all the vendors, and then making sure everything was set up perfectly on the day of our event. Also, I am so glad we had her for the rehearsal. She was excellent at organizing our large wedding party (10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen, 2 junior bridesmaids, 2 junior groomsmen, a ring bearer, and a flower girl). Everything went smoothly and with that many people in the wedding party, that many guests at the wedding, and that many vendors, I know we could not have done it without her, and it definitely would not have been as fun for me and my groom.

Reviewed on 1/21/2016

Loved her! She was the day of planner for my daughters wedding last weekend and not only did she do her job beautifully she fixed anything and everything to make the day run smoothly. She kept me calm and made EVRYTHING PERFECT! Couldn't have done it without her.

Some of the best money spent for my wedding

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Katie B

Christy was amazing! Super flexible with our schedules for meetings(we both have random hours at our jobs including weekends, so finding a good time to meet can be difficult!), and she was a life-saver for organizing the days and helping with coming up with original ideas for... Read More our wedding! She knows her stuff about various components of weddings which is super helpful when you don't really know anything about planing large events. Because of Christy, I was able to fully enjoy my Wedding day!

Sara and Scott April 1st wedding

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 sara R

Christy and her team were amazing ! Christy really took the time to make our wedding as special and meaningful as it possibly could be. I was completely clueless when it came to planning a wedding and they really steped in to save the day. I dont have any family in town . she... Read More became my family. She went to meetings with me , dress shopping and anything else you could imagine. My husband and I had some really special requests with a pretty tight budget ( not to much wiggle room ) . she made sure we got everything we wanted and then some . including getting us our dream location and helping to find my husband his green suit that he just had to have. We also had a strange date and on a Monday.Even with my father passing away a month before the wedding she handled it like a champ . She was with me though it all and I can't thank her and her team enough for all they did for me and my husband. I absolutely can not recommend them enough! She also planned my best friends wedding to ! It was also amazing ! She knew all the best venders and had great contacts. The venders even love working with her and were excited to be apart of the weddings she helps put together. Seriously though I can't can't speak highly enough of Anna Christine Events . book them right away !!

Perfect Day

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Amanda R

Anna Christine Events ensures that your day will be perfect and more wonderful than you can imagine! The owner, Christy and her sister, Laura are always calm and organized making sure the evening transitions smoothly. My family has used their expertise for two events this... Read More year. Both times Anna Christine Events were seamless in their execution of planning, decorating, and orchestrating the events. Thank you Anna Christine Events!

If you think you don't need a wedding coordinator, think again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Kathy M

Christy is passionate about what she does and it shows! She loves making the day of your dreams a reality and she and her team will be there for you 110%. Christy is an expert at listening to your vision and going above and beyond to make it a reality, and the extra touches and... Read More care that she throws in will more than exceed your expectations, resulting in your day being MORE than you could have ever dreamed of. So many people think they don't need a wedding coordinator but it is sooo worth it and what you'll pay will be saved in the amount of time and money you'd spend trying to do everything yourself. Once Christy and her team know your vision and budget, they will have your vendors limited to a handful rather than you having to start looking from scratch. And on the day of your wedding, you don't need to worry about a thing or have a friend or relative try to direct things; let your guests be guests and Anna Christine Events will take care of everything to ensure your wedding will be the best day ever! Thank you so much, Christy, for all that you do and for helping us pull off the best party of our lives!

Christy Subler

I love pretty things and clever words. I enjoy weaving movie quotes into day-to-day conversation. But most importantly, there are few things that make me happier than planning weddings! Being the owner of Anna Christine Events is a dream come true. I started my business in 2008, after working as a corporate event manager for a large company. Each couple we work with is unique and I love helping them find ways to incorporate their personalities into their event. I think personal touches are important and part of what make your wedding memorable! I hope you choose us to be part of yours!