Your event, planned to perfection!

There’s a lot that goes into planning a wedding and Anna Christine Events can help you enjoy the months leading up to your wedding day! We can help build you an event that fits your personality and budget. So enjoy being engaged and let us create a day you'll remember for a lifetime!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

37 North Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL (407) 926-4103

Hire her... you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 jacqueline c

My husband and I live in Brooklyn, NY and decided to have our wedding in Orlando, FL as most of our family lives their. We tried planning on our own but found that it was too overwhelming. So we decided to hire a wedding planner to assist us. We interviewed a few coordinators... Read More before Mark and I met Christy Subler. From the start, We could tell Christy was very organized and honest with our expectations. Working with her this past year has relieved so much stress in regards to planning since this was considered a designation wedding. Christy provided me with information on different vendors and organized our meetings and itinerary whenever we flew into Orlando. Once we made our decisions with the vendors she coordinated the rest from there and handled any issues and/or request we had. She made herself available at all times via email, text, or phone and was always quick to respond with feedback that needed research. If you are thinking about hiring Christy Subler as your wedding coordinator, DO IT! She was there for us every step of the way and always understanding to our needs/request. She really does loves her job and it shows. Mark and I were every impressed the day of the wedding. Christy and her assistant Laura went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. They even made a stop at Publix to get me a box for the top portion of my cake without me even knowing! Christy and Laura-Thank you SO much for helping us out on our special day!!!

Best wedding planner EVER!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Leigh

Christy with Anna Christine Events is the best thing to happen to wedding planning. I could never have has my perfect day without her. She is professional, organized, creative, and knowledgeable. She has great relationships with the best vendors in the area. You will not be... Read More disappointed with her help. She's great for a little help or a lot. My sister and I both used her for our weddings. My sister needed a lot of consultation and ideas and I had a lot of ideas I needed a sounding board for. Christy handled both very different types of brides with ease and confidence. I know I would not have has my perfect day without her.

I couldn't have done it without her!

Reviewed on 3/23/2013 Toshia K

So my wedding planning situation was fairly difficult to begin with as my husband and I decided we wanted to get married within 2 months of the engagement. After a day or two of fooling myself into thinking I could handle it, there was no way it was happening. I mentioned it to... Read More my husband and the next day he had set an appointment up with Christy. From the get go it was clear she was the help that I needed. She was within our budget and she is by far the best buy without a doubt. I was an extremely hard bride as I had NO IDEA what I wanted other than a cozy, winter wedding. I told her this and she somehow got me a beautiful wedding in just 2 months. She did almost everything for me and went above and beyond to cater to my needs. I'm a worrier, and not once was I worried that things wouldn't be okay. All my meetings, correspondence, fittings, etc. were set by her and attended by her for all the help I could ever need. Her recommendations for vendors were spot on! She even went as far to make big decisions for me when I felt like I couldn't. I was able to trust she would make my big day amazing, and that's exactly what she did. She responded day and night and promptly to all questions no matter how silly I must have sounded, let alone the day of the wedding. I can honestly say I didn't stress once. She handled every detail of everything, and all I had to do was show up and enjoy my amazing day. Apart from her work ethic, she is an incredible person! So enjoyable to be around and so comforting during the times you need it. I have personally recommended her to my friends and will continue to recommend her! My wedding turned out beautifully and better than I could have ever dreamed because of her!

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Karen S

Christy and Laura have a passion and gift for ensuring that each and every wedding they plan and orchestrate is flawless. It's with the upmost professionalism, attention to detail and style that they run Anna Christine Events. Our clients rave about Christy and Laura and every... Read More one of the weddings that their team has coordinated for us at Mission Inn Resort has been beautifully executed. We are always excited to have them at our venue! It is a pleasure to have their team at Mission Inn. We are honored to work with and recommend such talented partners! Karen, Mission Inn-Howey in the Hills

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Fahima J

Christy and Laura were the best coordinators I could have asked for. The week of the wedding I had nothing to do because Christy had taken care off all the loose details. She was professional and handled some tough requests with grace. Thank you so much for making our day so... Read More wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Amanda A

Christy and her team were absolutely WONDERFUL! I couldn't have imagined doing the wedding without her. She handled every single question, problem or potential problem. I know for a fact my wedding would have been as smooth without her. She was beyond prepared for anything and... Read More everything that came up. I did not worry about ANYTHING. She always had a smile on her face and no problem was too big or something that she couldn't handle. I appreciate EVERYTHING she did and recommend her to anyone who is getting married. Do NOT take the chance. Get with Christy to make your wedding day everything you dreamed it would be.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Shannon S

I am so thankful to have had Christy as my Day of Coordinator. She was so helpful throughout the entire process and even went out her way to meet me at my venue multiple times. She really took care of everything the day of my wedding... She held my dress as I walked down the... Read More aisle, delivered cocktail hour food to the wedding party during pictures, bustled my dress, communicated with all the vendors, and so much more. Whenever I'd say, "Oh my gosh! What about [insert something I forgot to do here]," Christy would reply, "Already done :)." Thank you so much for helping make my wedding day go so smoothly!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Victoria P

Christy and her team were so fabulous on our wedding day and beforehand, taking care of all arrangements for our wedding reception! They did a beautiful job making sure all of my details were perfect and took excellent care of everything all throughout the evening! They checked... Read More in with us to make sure we stayed on time for all the special “events” of the night and were so awesome helping collect our personal items at the end of the night too! Christy is very professional, and caring and you can absolutely tell she loves what she does! We cannot thank you enough for making our day so fabulous! If you are looking for someone who will care about your day as much as you do as a Bride & Groom, I highly recommend Christy and her awesome team to take care of you!! Thanks so much again!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jimmy K

My wife and I had our wedding this past September and hired Christy as our day of coordinator. The package was everything we needed and Christy was on top of everything. She was extremely personable and kind, helping guide us through the process to make sure we didn't forget... Read More anything. Would absolutely recommend her and her team!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Shelby B

I truly can't say enough about how wonderful Christy and her team are... and for an amazing price! My husband and I had one main goal with our wedding - for everyone to have fun. I didn't want for me, my bridesmaids, my sisters, or my family to have to worry about anything as... Read More far as setting up, keeping things moving, or cleaning up after our special day. Since I wanted to DIY a lot of our wedding and plan it myself, we chose Christy's basic package which was perfect! I truly can't imagine our wedding without her! Christy and her sister Laura worked magic behind the scenes on our wedding day and kept everything moving smoothly and perfectly. Beforehand, Christy was a huge help in the planning process helped us map out the day and make important decisions. She thought of EVERYTHING - and was so happy to help with anything we needed. My husband and I did a lot of research for each vendor and one of the factors we considered was each one's personality. Christy's thoughtfulness, sincerity, and genuine helpfulness made her a perfect fit! We never felt like her or her team were just there working for us - they were part of the fun!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kristy M

Christy is the best! I was originally looking for only a day of coordinator, but I really hit the jackpot when I found Anna Christine Events! Christy's packages include so much for an all around great price. She was always there whenever I had a question or needed a vendor... Read More recommendation. She was wonderful on the wedding day, teamed with Laura, they did an amazing job. Kept everything running smoothly, set up everything I needed, constantly checking on us. Our wedding day would not of been so close to perfect without them! Thank you Christy!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Mallory H

Yes, go with a wedding coordinator it is worth it especially for a big wedding! It was no doubt in my mind to hire a wedding planner and working with Christy was really wonderful. She was professional and courteous from the start and was consistently there for help through and... Read More through. She helped to manage a 300+ guest wedding for my husband and I, and we needed all the help we could get especially the day of. She is very attentive to all her brides and has a great sense of positivity and optimism. She also has a wealth of amazing vendors to recommend to you if you need it. We are so happy she was able to help us, connect us, and mostly support our wedding vision! Thanks you to the team at Anna Christine Events!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Melissa H

These ladies are real angels! Between having to let go of another planner a few weeks before our wedding and having to cancel our reception due to hurricane Irma, they were so accommodating and comforting. They handled rescheduling our entire reception for a few weeks later. We... Read More couldn't have done it without them! ❤️

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Michelle L

Kesha did an excellent job at our wedding. So happy to have her to managed our wedding for the day of service

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jenna G

Awesome group to work with! Could have asked for a smoother wedding planning experience and wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Allison B

You won't regret it! Christy was fabulous. She was always responsive during the planning process to answer any random questions that came up. The day of went flawless, even when photos took a little longer than normal. She also ran our rehearsal the night before and stunned our... Read More family and friends with her professionalism.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Kelly B

Christy and her team are wonderful! They made our wedding at the Pines at Windermere stree free. They set up a wonderful reception room and helped the reception flow smoothly. We chose her Petite Package, and it was one of the best investments of our wedding. It was great to not... Read More have to worry about a thing on wedding day. Christy stays in close communication, and offered great recommendations/last minute ideas during the few weeks before wedding day. I would definitely recommend her services!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Kate L

We went with Christy as our day-of coordinator at our Mission Inn wedding. Christy already had a great relationship with the venue, so that made it super easy. But that was just the start - she made everything so incredibly easy for our wedding day. We communicated our vision... Read More for our wedding and she helped to execute exactly what we had envisioned. She took care of every detail not covered by the venue or any other vendor and there was zero stress on our special day. We were just able to enjoy ourselves. THANK YOU to her and Laura for such an amazing job.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristina B

Working with Christy and Anna Christine Events was awesome! I actually enjoyed the planning process. She made things so easy and convenient and not to mention fun! Before we even hired her we told her what we were looking for and in that first meeting she suggested a venue and... Read More that is the venue we ended up booking. I was able to tell her my style and she gave ideas that helped bring what was in my head to reality. From her vendor suggestions to help with wording for our invitations she was there for anything we needed help with or advice for. I highly recommend Anna Christine Events!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie E

I have told everyone that the best money I spent on my wedding was for Christy at Anna Christine events. I hired her as a day of planner and she made sure everything ran so smooth. Her and her sister Laura are a fantastic team, and Christy is a creative genius. Her ideas are... Read More wonderful! I loved that when I had any questions or problems I had with vendors all I had to do was call or text Christy, and she would tell me the answer, or she would handle it. She is an absolute delight to work with, and I would absolutely recommended her.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kelsey A

Christy did an absolute amazing job with our wedding. We had some very non-traditional requests to fit our fun/geeky theme and she went above and beyond! There were so many little details that fit our theme perfectly that we would have never thought of! I also hardly had to... Read More handle anything, she really made our wedding amazing and stress free.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Denise M

Anna Christine Events did an excellent job for my daughter's wedding. Everything went very smoothly and she took care of everything that day. I didn't have to worry about anything and could relax and enjoy the wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing a wedding... Read More planner.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Brittany W

Christy is AWESOME! We met once about a year before my wedding and then not again until the rehearsal the day before. I gave her a car full of decorations with little to no direction on what to do with it and the picture I had in my head- she delivered! Our wedding was exactly... Read More how I dreamed! Christy made the whole day stress free and literally took care of everything. I didn't have to worry about one thing, she was on top of it. I would definitely recommend, you won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Alon G

Christy and Laura really made our day perfect and it really could have been a disaster without them. We were supposed to have an outdoor wedding/cocktail hour and reception was to be inside. Everything was set up that way and an hour before the ceremony it started down pouring.... Read More Not only were they able to move it all inside with minutes to spare, it was absolutely beautiful. Christy was also there the whole night letting me know when we were going to do the cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. etc. The whole night went so smoothly thanks to them and I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Patricia M

Christy and her assistant were hands down the best decision of the wedding process! We planned an out of state wedding and Christy was there to help with day of coordination. From setting up the reception area exactly how I envisioned it to creating a timeline for all vendors,... Read More it was well executed. Christy is very prompt and a joy to work with.

Christy Subler

I love pretty things and clever words. I enjoy weaving movie quotes into day-to-day conversation. But most importantly, there are few things that make me happier than planning weddings! Being the owner of Anna Christine Events is a dream come true. I started my business in 2008, after working as a corporate event manager for a large company. Each couple we work with is unique and I love helping them find ways to incorporate their personalities into their event. I think personal touches are important and part of what make your wedding memorable! I hope you choose us to be part of yours!