Antony Velez Photography

New York, Connecticut & Beyond

Wedding Photography Collections by Antony Velez

Your story is as unique as your smile, and getting to know you and your wedding dreams helps me tell that story. I want to keep the details of your special day from ever being forgotten. This is my passion, the heart of what I do, and it shines through in every image.

Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

New York, Connecticut & Beyond (917) 502-4219

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Ashley F

Finding Antony for our engagement and wedding photos was like finding a diamond in the rough. Wading through hundreds of photographers made me nauseous so I chose one that looked capable and professional. I was truly blown away by the professionalism and talent of this man. He... Read More came all the way to NYC for our engagement photos, and they came out awesome. That was when I knew his wedding photos would be perfect, and they were. (Did I mention he had them ready for us in under a week!!) He was super nice, understanding, friendly, and always got back to me in a timely fashion. For our wedding, he directed, but mostly just took candids, which is exactly what we wanted. I could not have chosen a better photographer if I tried. I recommend Velez Photography to anyone and you are making a wonderful choice by choosing Antony to capture your special day.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Leslie D

We found Antony on The Knot, and we are so happy we did! He came out to NYC to meet us even before we had booked with him. He was responsive, encouraging, and exuded complete calm during the entire planning and wedding day. It was very refreshing to work with him and his wife.... Read More They went above and beyond for my wedding, and I know that is just who they are. They truly captured our wedding day with their work, and I am eternally grateful! Photography was the most important thing for me, and Antony surpassed all of my expectations. As a corporate event planner, I came in with lots of ideas, timelines, etc. Antony helped me to find a balance between wanting to do it all and still enjoy my wedding day. For example, I really wanted sunset photos but our best man speech was longer than expected, so we missed it. He assured me he had great photos from the cocktail hour and that it was okay that we had missed the sun setting; turns out he was completely right and going back I wouldn't change a thing. You cannot go wrong with booking Antony for your wedding. He is worth every penny and some!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Tania A

Phenomenal photographer! Antony's shots are lively and I'm not sure how to explain it, but the photographs just have a modern touch to them. Antony has a style to his shooting and photo editing that I haven't seen in other photographers' work when we were searching for our... Read More wedding photographer. Aside from his style, Antony and his family are very nice, warm people. They were a pleasure to work with and we could not have been any more happier with the wedding day experience. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Seanacey L

All we have to say is Antony and his wife were absolutely amazing! We could not be happier. All the photos were absolutely stunning. They did such a great job capturing each moment perfectly. Antony was very flexible when it came to picking what we wanted included to make it... Read More affordable for us which was amazing. On the big day, they were very professional and we hardly ever knew they were there. We had the unfortunate event of losing power during the reception for an entire hour before we were even able to get to the caking cutting or some very important dances. Antony was only scheduled to be there for 5 hours but he stayed an extra hour and a half to make sure we got pictures of all the special moments.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Elizabeth H

Antony was my wedding photographer in September. Not only did the photos turn out beautifully, but Antony was absolutely wonderful to work with and made our day even more magical. I highly recommend Antony Velez Photography for any and all special occasions.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Christine R

I can't say enough good things about Antony and am so glad I found him and made the decision to hire him for our wedding. On what was an incredibly stressful day, he kept us focused and made the whole thing much less painful as neither of us are great at (or enjoy) having our... Read More photos taken. Gorgeous photos :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Chiara M

It was a pleasure working with Antony and his wife. His style is definitely photo-journalistic. There were some beautiful candids I received of my wedding. The only thing I wish happened differently has to do with the amount of directions given to us tying back to our... Read More pre-wedding discussions for poses etc. Overall, there were some great shots using the beautiful natural lighting and the package we received was customized and great!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017

Without hesitation, I would highly recommend Antony Velez Photography. We were referred to Antony from our Event Host and we were not disappointed in our choice to select them. We wanted our pictures to be informal and they were very accommodating in meeting our needs. The... Read More pictures came out great and the process for picking out pictures for our album was simple and painless. The final product (from the packaging it came in, to the photo album itself), was beautifully presented. The layout and pictures perfectly captured the essence of the day.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Vani M

Antony & his wife are amazing people and photographers- our wedding photos are beautiful. Antony is very helpful and easy to communicate with (via phone/e-mail/in person). The payment process is also simple through an online invoice. Antony was able to come up with multiple... Read More suggestions for our budget, provided great feedback on our photo location and went far in advance to check out the first look & reception site. They were timely, professional and captured our special day and guests in numerous photos. What a pleasant surprise when we received our gallery link while on our honeymoon a week later, and more photos a few weeks later. Antony & his wife are very talented- we're happy they were able to be apart of our day and many memories and thank them for their time and patience. 5 stars!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Annabell G

Anthony Velez was recommended to me by my venue. I am so happy I chose him to be our photographer. He was fantastic from the start. He got back to me right away. The samples of his work he showed were great. He is so relaxed and fun to work with. Our wedding day arrived and we... Read More were blessed with great weather and a great photographer to capture our memories. Anthony worked with his wife and she was equally fantastic. The photos were beautiful. I would highly recommend Anthony Velez.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Shannon A

If I could give Antony and his wife 20 stars I would. They were beyond amazing and very patient being that I was wayyyy behind schedule on my wedding day. They took so many pictures and captured a few video clips of the wedding as well. I received my final products in the mail... Read More today and instantly fell in love. My special day just played in my head as I looked through my wedding book and watched my video. I highly recommend him. He is very professional and communicates often just to see how your wedding planning is going and discusses things that you expect from him. If you are looking for a photographer he is defiantly a must!!!!! Thank you sooooo much for your amazing work. Keep up the good work

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 monica s

We were very happy to have chosen Antony Velez Photography. Antony made everything very simple and convenient for us. He gave us everything we asked for. Our pictures came out better than we hoped and we received everything in a very timely fashion. Thank you Antony for your... Read More great work and attention to details! MIke & Monica

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Bianca I

Antony made the entire process so smooth and easy the entire way leading up to our wedding day! He really captured amazing candid moments with my family and friends and the more posed pictures came out fantastic as well. It was such a relief to have someone that was so organized... Read More and we'll prepared for the big day. Very professional and very kind! Could not have asked for anything better. Thanks so much! Highly recommended!!!

Don't look no further!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Vanuza V

I am so blessed to have come across Antony and his wife. They were so friendly and very professional. These two are phenomenal. You could've told how hard both of them worked and yet they did it with so much love and caring. Antony I can't thank you enough I am so happy with... Read More everything. From the beginning to the end, You both definitely delievered. I am definitely going to keep recommending you without a doubt.

He Captured Our Day!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 gretchen f

A truly magical experience, filled with laughter and tears of joy. Antony captured our truest and sincerest emotions on our special day. His candid shots allow us to re-live the best moments every time!! Thank you, Antony