EXPERIENCE SHUTTERBOOTH- NOT JUST A PHOTOBOOTH

ShutterBooth is the premier Arizona photo booth rental service. We are committed to providing our customers with a positive and rewarding experience. We believe in exemplary service and quality, striving to provide you with the most elegant and highest quality photo booths in the industry! Your guests will be riveted with their experience.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

4727 E Bell Road , Phoenix, AZ (602) 899-5102

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Spencer G

ShutterBooth is AMAZING! I found the company on Instagram while searching for wedding vendors throughout our wedding planning process. I am SOOOO happy that we booked shutter booth. From the beginning, they were very responsive and professional. The company is very organized and... Read More made the process pain-free. Camille worked our wedding and WOW! She is awesome! She was so kind to every guests and the photo booth was packed the whole night. Everyone LOVED it! I would recommend ShutterBooth to ANYONE for ANY type of party! I will definitely be using SB again in the future. Thank you so much for making our event even better with you there! We really appreciate all of your hard work + patience! Cheers!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Martin K

The centerpiece event of our large scale non-profit organization, Students Supporting Brain Tumor Research, is our annual Walkathon/Carnival, just held on 2/25/17. I had the absolute pleasure of working directly with Camille Williams, the wonderful proprietor of Arizona... Read More ShutterBooth, who personally attended our extravaganza and played a major role in making our event was the most successful one ever in our 16 year history. I applaud her caring manner, patience, efficiency and professionalism in accommodating our huge throng of guests. The color photostrips generated were vivid and of top quality, and the props were a great compliment to enhance the enjoyment of the picture taking experience. I would therefore recommend Arizona ShutterBooth with the highest regard and without any hesitation whatsoever for any social gathering looking to add that unique and special attraction to the festivities.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Tessa C

One of the best things I did at our wedding was having AZ shutterbooth! All of us had so much fun! And I love our guest book with photos from shutterbooth! Camille did awesome! Very friendly and professional!

ShutterBooth AZ- An amazing ally in the fight against brain tumors!

Reviewed on 4/09/2014

I am a physician on the Board of Directors for Students Supporting Brain Tumor Research, the largest student run non-profit in Arizona. Our centerpiece annual event is a Walkathon, which was just held 2/22/14. ShutterBooth has been a wonderful partner to our organization over... Read More the past few years in helping us raise over $2 million for research. They are meticulous in their preparation, which included designing a perfect custom logo for the excellent quality color photo strips for the guests in attendance. Jared and Shelbie have been an absolute pleasure to work with in coordinating all the details for our big day, and Kendra, the on site attendant, was caring, warm and extremely professional in her approach to our many participants. ShutterBooth is by far the premier photo booth company in Arizona and will tremendously enhance any special event!

Best Photo Booth Experience EVER!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Ashley W

The ShutterBooth team was amazing! My guests and I have never had so much fun in a photo booth! They were a great deal and the attendant was so friendly. I've been to weddings before where the photo booth attendant disappears or isn't helpful and that was not the case at all... Read More with ShutterBooth! We got a great keepsake of photo strips in a guestbook and they also had the amazing option of putting our favorite guest strips into a collage. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking to add something super fun to their reception!

Great idea for a souvenir at any party

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Denise H

I knew that I wanted a photo booth at my wedding and researched every company. It was a last minute decision and I was glad to hear that they still had a booth available for my wedding. There were some technical difficulties because the machine broke 3 times during my reception... Read More so not everyone was able to get their picture taken but the attendant was very quick about trying to get it fixed. So overall even though there were some issues, I would use this company again.

Biggest Hit of the Night!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Jacy B

I can't say enough good things about ShutterBooth Arizona! From the day I first contacted them to the night of our reception...everything was just great! Shelbie and Jared were in contact with me from the very beginning. They helped with any and all questions I had during the... Read More planning process. The night of our reception Tim was the photo booth attendant. He was AWESOME! He was great with the many kids we had and even better with the adults...that acted like little kids :) There were plenty of props and the photo book he put together at the end of the night made our night even more special. This was by the far the biggest hit of the night!!!! We can't wait to see the videos everyone made for us. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN :)

AWESOME FUN!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Nina N

My mother fell in love with the idea of the Photo Booth. We had more people at the photobooth than the dance floor. Devin, our operator, was the best!! He made it fun for everyone. The photo bookmarks were a great party favor and conversation piece. And the photo album of all... Read More of the pictures at the end of the night was a great touch.

Perfect for our Special Day

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 David W

Shutterbooth was awesome from beginning to end. They were very easy to work with and were an absolute hit with our family and friends. The attendant was very nice and courteous and it was very exciting to get our scrapbook at the end of the night. We compared several... Read More different photo booth companies and Shutterbooth definitely stood out with their quality, everything they had to offer in our package and overall customer service. We definitely recommend them to everyone! Thank you!

Our guests loved it!

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Danielle R

ShutterBooth Arizona was very professional and easy to work with. I had originally choose this company because I felt the quality of their photos exceeded many other companies in the Phoenix area. I was definitely happy with the pictures and love that they gave us digital copies... Read More of every single photo taken in the booth. Great way to save fun memories!

The Right Choice!

Reviewed on 5/05/2013 Mandy L

We researched a number of different photo booths on-line and at wedding expo's, and decided to go with ShutterBooth AZ after meeting Jared and his staff. They were friendly and knowledgeable, and helped us put together the right package for our big day. Our assigned attendant... Read More was Shawn, who arrived plenty early before the reception to set everything up. Everyone enjoyed the props, and their own photo strips to take home! We enjoyed the photo strip album and having it on DVD as well. But most importantly, we all had a blast! Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun it added to the reception. We can't recommend ShutterBooth AZ enough!!!

Above and Beyond Service

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Mercedes P

Last year, I won a Facebook contest for a free Shutterbooth. Jared and his team at Shutterbooth Arizona went above and beyond anything I had expected. He stayed in contact with me throughout the year finding out my vision for the wedding and working with me for any extras I... Read More wanted to add on to our package. My husband and I weren’t sure how well the Shutterbooth would work or if any of our guests would use it. By the time we came in for our grand entrance, there was already a line!! The Shutterbooth was a big hit! We made our own prop box and the guests definitely had a blast. The booth attendant was very helpful with guests, made sure all guests knew how to operate the touch screen if it was their first time, and made copies for anyone that requested it in each photo. Mike and I were very happy with the service that we received from Shutterbooth and would definitely recommend their services for anyone’s upcoming wedding!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 2/12/2013 Shaina B

The photo booth was a gift from my Mother-in-Law and we were so happy to have it! Our guests loved it and at the end of the night my husband and I got a book with all the pictures in it from the whole night.

What a blast!

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Joanna U

Jared from ShutterBooth was awesome to work with and everyone at our wedding reception had so much fun in the photo booth. My grandmother won first prize for the number of appearances she was enjoying it so much. The guest book he put together with the photo strips was great and... Read More we got some good laughs seeing how much fun all of our guests had!

add some fun to your wedding reception...

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Amity A

I actually won a Facebook contest to have this photobooth at my wedding. We added the prop box and a guest book album to our package. Even though we did not pay for the photobooth itself, I feel that we received incredible service from the company. The gentleman that ran... Read More the photobooth was very polite to our guests and everyone had a blast taking pictures. The album was a great addition because we now have a copy of all the pictures our guests took. The guests were also allowed to sign the album near the pictures, so we have funny comments from our guests about the fun they were having through out the reception. They also custom designed a logo for the bottom of the photo strip that matched our wedding invitations. It was a great keepsakes for the guests to take home and have a fun memory of our special night. I would definitely recommend this company to use for your wedding or any event where you want to add some unexpected fun!

AMAZING JOB!

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Hayley D

shutterbooth did an amazing job! jared was there ahead of time and was all set up and ready to go and was even willing to help out with things that he didnt need to help with. all our guests had a blast with the booth and the props, and we loved the fact that more than just 1... Read More or 2 people can fit inside the booth. its not like other booths that take up tons of space, so jared had his set-up on one side of our reception area which didnt interfere with everything else going on. we especially loved the scrapbook that was given to us at the end with all of the pictures and notes from our guests. i will definitely be recommending shutterbooth to friends/family getting married in the future! :)

great addition to perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Lisa R

Used them for a wedding and would definitely recommend. So reasonable. Infact, they stayed even later then they were contracted to do so because everyone loved the photobooth. We had children at the wedding that went into the booth almost a dozen times and the girl that was... Read More "maning" the booth welcomed them and was so kind. Everyone loved it. The quality of the photos were good and I think if you are considering a photobooth, you should go with shutterbooth for sure@! Dont forget to tip them afterwards! They deserve it!!!

ShutterBooth is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Rebecca R

We went with ShutterBooth for our October wedding. They were fantastic before, during, and after. We held our wedding in a public venue and they controlled everything and didn't allow any strangers into the booth. They also honored all of my special requests and the guests... Read More loved them!

A guest favorite!

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Jill S

Jared did an amazing job at our wedding! He was prompt, professional and very enthusiastic. Our guests had a blast using the props he brought, and we love the final products of a guestbook album and disc of shots. Everybody had a ball, and with such a large booth, we got some... Read More pretty great large group shots. Jared was very patient with our child guests, too! I would recommend him to everyone!!!

COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Kailan A

WE LOVED THEM!!! It was such a great experience and they were wonderful to work with! It turned out better than we even hoped for! I was picky with the design I wanted, and they spent the time to get it right. They worked with me in changing the date of the reception, and they... Read More were FANTASTIC at the event! Everyone loved having the photobooth, and we love having the pictures to look at!!!! We had two receptions at two different locations with different photobooths, and by far ShutterBooth was the best!!!!! We were very impressed with them and recommend them highly!

Lots of fun and great service!

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Rachel S

I recently had a ShutterBooth photo booth at my wedding and it was great! All of my guests enjoyed the booth and had a lot of fun taking pictures. The bookmarks and guest book were a great addition to my reception. Our booth came with props, and we were able to add our own... Read More for a more personal touch. Jared was incredibly helpful and kind - I was planning my wedding from out of state and he made it very easy for me to set things up the way I wanted. All of my questions were answered immediately, and we were able to get a disc of all of the photos shortly after the reception.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Susan A

Jared from ShutterBooth was exceptionally wonderful. He was at our event ahead of time and was fantastic with our guests. I had several friends request the number of shutter booth wanting to use them at their own event. I will definitely use Jared with Shutterbooth again in... Read More the future.

ShutterBooth Arizona giving back to Ill Children

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Rebecca A

Starlight Children's Foundation - Arizona can't thank Jared with ShutterBooth enough for generously donating his photo booth services to our 2012 fundraising gala. He was part of the success of our event and created many fun memories for us to look at in years to come. Starlight... Read More supports seriously ill children and their families, because of companies like ShutterBooth more of the funds raised that night will go towards the kiddos. Thank you Shutterbooth for your contribution in our community!!

Awesome Idea

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Lacey W

I booked ShutterBooth off of the bridal show in 2011 for my wedding in 2012 and was not disappointed. I was skeptical of getting a photo booth because I wasn't sure how many of my guests would actually us a photobooth and was amazed at how big a hit it was. The thing I liked... Read More most about ShutterBooth is their bookmark sleeves that came with our package. This allowed us to use the strips as the guest "favor". I also loved that I got a copy of each of the strips in a scrapbook for myself which is now sitting on my coffee table and I can look at anytime for a few laughs!!