Making a lasting baking impression.

Artrageous Desserts offers unique and great tasting cakes and desserts. We strive to make the experience of picking out a wedding cake stress-free and fun. One-stop shopping for all of your cake, cookie and dessert needs. By appointment only.

$$$ - Moderate

By Appointment Only, Fairfield, OH

the BEST cake we have ever had!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Jessica B

Do not get your wedding cake anywhere else!! You will not be disappointment, in fact, you and your guests will be blown away with delight. Teri creates magic and flavor bursts with her cakes. My 'husband' does not like sweets, but he could not get enough of Teri's creations. We picked the raspberry chocolate chip cake with butter cream and cheesecake with cherry swirl and graham cracker crust. The cake looked stunning, and tasted even better. We made sure a few extra slices were saved for us and shared more cake after the reception on our wedding night...it was THAT good. Teri will also send us a fresh cake for our one year anniversary--and needless to say, we are counting down the days to enjoy the most amazing cake I've ever tasted. Like I stated earlier, if you choose Artrageous Desserts for your wedding, you will be extremely happy!!

2014-10-17T09:25:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. I had a great time working with you.

Best cake ever!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 JESSI C

Not only was Terri's cake the most gorgeous cake we've ever seen, but it was the most delicious cake... All 4 layers! She designed the cake exactly as we envisioned it, and was wonderful to work with. We have already decided we will be getting a mini cake every year for our anniversary... If we can wait that long ;) her pricing is very affordable too, yet quality is top of the line!

Awesome, Creative Cakes

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Michelle S

Terri was very friendly and creative. Her flavor selection was extensive. As soon as we told her our vision for our rehearsal dinner cake, she was off and running. The cake turned out beautiful and tasted amazing. Thanks!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Christian G

Wow! Teri created a beautiful cake for our wedding. Sometimes it's hard to picture what something will look like based on drawings and the planning session but the cake came out even more beautiful than we imagined. She used fresh flowers artfully, did beautiful scroll work and created the timeless tiers that we wanted. Everything about it was perfect. Beyond that we had many guests tell us it was delicious. Often wedding cakes are dry and bland but she makes a delicious cake too. You won't be disappointed with her work, it was much more impressive than cakes we have seen that costed lots more money!

Beautiful and Delicious

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Mara F

Teri was amazing. She was easy to work with throughout the process and was very helpful in choosing what we wanted to do with the cake. She was very generous with samples too! The cake turned out lovely and we received many compliments. Plus, it was delicious and moist. She has many flavors and fillings to mix and match together to create your own unique cake. I would definitely recommend her.

Awesome Cake and Teri is Great

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Lauren h

We used Teri and Artrageous Desserts for our wedding. The tasting was awesome. We were able to select a different flavor and filling for each layer. The Carrot cake and peanut butter cake were by far my favorite!! Prices were great and she was very easy to work with. We will for sure being using Teri for future events.

Terrible Experience

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Abbie L

My wedding cake was terrible. It looked nothing like I asked for and was sloppy. It was not properly prepared, so the top two tiers slid off of the cake during the delivery and the icing got stuck to the box. Thank goodness my florist was able to disguise most of the obvious flaws. We had to place the photographers strategically so they would not get the back half of the cake (which was missing huge areas of icing) in any photos, and actually had to move our cake table from its original location to a corner so our guests wouldn't see the back of the cake. When confronted about the subpar product, the owner took no responsibility and blamed others for her mistakes. She was incredibly unprofessional and, at some points, downright nasty. At the end of the day I was very embarrassed to show my guests my cake.

2014-10-21T11:40:04 Response from the vendor

I was not asked to make the delivery. The cake was ordered to be picked up on a Saturday but I was given 5 hours notice to have it ready on Friday. Had I been asked to make the delivery, the cake would have arrived... Read Less Read More

Desserts

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Leah C

Great service and everyone loved the desserts

Yummy

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Jennifer S

Our cake was delicious! We had a chocolate cheesecake on the bottom and the next two layers were a black raspberry cake with a chocolate truffle filling. It was so good a moist. We got a lot of compliments on the cake. Not only was the cake good but Artrageous Desserts were so nice and easy to work with.

Delicious but service needs work

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Megan H

I worked with Teri. The cake was absolutely delicious! If you want an amazing, soft, great tasting cake...Artrageous Desserts is great! My only complaint really is her customer service. She's not the best with emailing and keeping on top of things. She often loses paperwork and forgets things. But, I was willing to overlook all of that for the most amazing black raspberry cake ever!

DELICIOUS!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2012 Brooke J

Love love love this cake!! I am not a "cake" person, but our cake was delicious! We had the turtle and white and it was so moist and the icing is so light and fluffy. Highly recommended from a very picky person!

Delicious

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Maggie S

The cake was so good and so moist, I am so glad we went with Artrageous Desserts. My husband and I knew we wanted a crooked cake, but we didn't expect that we would have so many flavors to choose from and that they would be so delicious. We couldn't afford to feed our entire reception with the actual wedding cake, but it was suggested that we use a kitchen cake to fill in where we needed, and it was absolutely amazing. It can be a little hard to set up appointment times, but overall we didn't have any trouble at all, and I even ordered a rehearsal dinner cake as a surprise for my fiance, shaped like his favorite video game character. Everyone was so impressed, and my fiance was so happy. I am glad we didn't go with anyone else!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Amanda F

I loved the cake!!!! Teri was super easy to work with and everyone that attended my wedding has been asking me where I got my cake from because it tasted amazing!! By the way we had Chocolate, White with raspberry filling, White chocolate turtle, and Black raspberry chip cake. They were all amazing!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2011 Brittany T

She did such a great job on our cake and was the most affordable out of everyone we priced!

Amazing Cake and Person

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Andrea S

Terri is an amazing cake designer and artist. My husband and I gave her our wedding colors and just told her we did not want a traditional cake and she created an amazing design that we both loved immediately. I would suggest her to anyone that I know that is getting married, has an anniversary coming up, birthday or anyother reason you are looking for a cake. We also loved that she makes everything from scratch!!!

Delicious and Beautiful Wedding (Cheese)Cake!

Reviewed on 11/12/2011 Elise L

A month before our wedding, we found out that the bakery we had chosen was under new ownership with new bakers and decorators. After a new taste-test, we were left horribly disappointed, especially because, for months, we had our hearts set on cheesecake (and not many places in Cincinnati do wedding cheesecakes). When we found out that the new owners' cake we frantically called the few places in the area that can do cheesecake wedding cakes. Somehow, Artrageous was able to squeeze us in at such short notice. Our cake was delicious and it was gorgeous! Teri, the owner, baker, and decorator, incorporated elements from our invitations and my dress into the design on our cake. It was absolutely perfect!

Excellent

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Brandie H

Teri the owner is very nice. her cakes are delicious and beautiful. my only complaint (not against her in any way-totally my fault) in the end was that she was kind of far away from where I live and work and it was a pain to go there for things like dropping off ribbon for my cake or taking the cake parts back to her after the wedding.

Tasty Cake

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Jessie K

The taste and look of my cake was perfect! Everyone at my reception loved the taste and thought it looked gorgeous! A bit pricey and she is very busy so it is hard to get in contact with her, but overall a good experience.

Cake

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 Niki T

Cake was beautiful. Moist and yummy... Guests all loved it. I had strawberry with strawberry filling, yellow with fudge filling and chocolate chocolate mint with filling which was amazing!!! It was wonderful and Teri is great too!!! You have to try her cakes!!!

If you like artistic cakes

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Valerie A

I wanted a very artistic, beautiful cake for my wedding and Teri Scheff with Artrageous Desserts was very receptive! She works on her own which was nerve racking because if she got sick or she had a family emergency our cake wouldn't have been made. We were very happy with how the cake turned out and every single piece got eaten. Everyone complementing on how moist it was! Delicious and beautiful.

Cake

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Laura D

The cake turned out great. Teri was very helpful in drawing up our design and the cake was so moist and fresh. She is creative and the cake tasting was amazing!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Rachel P

Cake looked great and tasted amazing (which doesn't always happen) !!! Teri even made a Miller Lite cake for my husband!!! Everything was spectacular!!!

Best Cake EVER!

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Erica W

Artrageous has spoiled all other cake for me! The choice of flavors and fillings is fantastic. The cake is moist and delicious! She worked with me to design a cake that fit my personality and my budget...it was truly a piece of art!

DELCIOUSLY AWESOME

Reviewed on 11/03/2010 PATTIE B

THE CAKE WAS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS - THE CHOCOLATE TURTLE LAYER WAS TO DIE FOR. WE HAD LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS ON THE CAKE. SEVERAL PEOPLE COMMENTED HOW GOOD THE ICING WAS AND THEY NORMALLY DON'T LIKE ICING. IT WAS NOT REAL RICH OR TOO SWEET. MY DAUGHTER & FIANCEE MET WITH THE OWNER AND TOLD THEM WHAT THEY WANTED AND SHE DREW UP A PICTURE OF WANTED THEY WANTED AND THEY GAVE HER A COLOR SAMPLE OF THE DRESS COLOR WHICH WAS FERN GREEN AND SHE MATCHED IT PERFECTLY . THE CAKE NOT ONLY MET OUR EXPECTATIONS BUT EXCEEDED IT. THE PRICE WAS VERY COMPARABLE TO OTHER VENDORS. WE MET AND SAMPLED THE CAKES SHE HAD AT THE BRIDAL SHOW AND WAS SOLD ON ARTRAGEOUS MAKING THE CAKE. THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN AWESOME JOB.

Amazing Treat

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Mindy H

Very artistic baker, as implied by her company name. We had somewhat of a different vision for our cake than the average wedding cake and Teri immediately began drawing some ideas at our first meeting. Cake was especially delicious and so moist, we still ate the leftovers a month later and it was still tasty. We have been to several weddings in Cincinnati, and she certainly has some of the best cake in the city. At least do a tasting, she also has a wide range of flavors to chose from, which is nice to have more variety than some of the other places.

TO Artrageous Desserts