Aurora Photography and Design

St. Louis Metro Area | Destinations | World Wide Travel

Not Just a Photography Team, but Friends!

First off, congratulations on your upcoming day! At Aurora Photography & Design we are a husband and wife duo! We don’t want to be just the vendor/people who takes your pictures, We want to be the people you turn to when you have an epiphany or are overcome with joy. We pride in the relationships, and friendships that are built while you are planning your wedding. Which also allows you to be more at ease on camera; which shows in your images! Jennifer is on lead camera, and Aaron is the secondary photographer. We enjoy not only giving you the timeless memories you want to remember, but also with a creative edge to them. Our photography is also paired with professional printing, so we can customize your mailable, wall art, albums, and gift prints. I can't wait to chat about all your needs.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

St. Louis Metro Area | Destinations | World Wide Travel (314) 974-1397

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Melissa M

At first I was hesitant about the expense of photos, but after receiving our engagement photos I was no longer worried. Jennifer was able to capture amazing photos of me, my now husband, and our two crazy dogs. When it came to the day of the wedding Jennifer and Aaron kept... Read More both me and my husband relaxed and captured every shot we asked for. They were able to capture the nighttime shots I was asking for even though I am not the best at expressing my ideas. My husband and I were very happy when we looked through all of our shots. We had an extemely difficult time narrowing down shots to fit into a photo album and now our walls are covered in engagement and wedding photos. I really love the plans that can be purchased that includes engagement photos, wedding photos, and photos sometime after the wedding. We are very excited for our shoot in a couole of weeks!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jacob W

There are so many photographers out there but I really doubt any are like these. They were hired on for my brothers wedding and not only did they provide flawlessly with amazing pictures documenting such an amazing day, they became friends of the family. They enjoyed their time... Read More like they weren't even being paid to be there. Many laughs and good times. All around amazing people. If you have any doubt about photographers, just go with Aurora. You wouldnt regret it a single bit. 11/10 and I'd give 7 stars if I could.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Cassandra K

We couldn't have chosen a better photographer to capture every moment of our wedding journey! From start to finish, the level of detail Jennifer showed to capture creative and unique shots was amazing! Climbing trees, hanging off of trains, and laying down in all sorts of... Read More positions... all helped to create photos we could only dream of! Her skills and professionalism were matched only by her fun personality to be around on our Wedding day. Many of the guests also commented on how fantastic she was both on the wedding day, and when they saw the photos. Jennifer, we can't thank you enough for capturing our wedding journey from start to finish! We are loving the photos, and it just blows us and our friends away every time we look at them. The only problem we have encountered is trying to choose our favorites, because there are just so many amazing shots! <3

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Kelsey T

Jen and Aaron are amazing photographers and so reasonably priced photographers for our engagement session and wedding! They were always available to discuss details, and made sure they knew what we wanted before the big day. The pictures look AMAZING too, I am so happy will... Read More have memories of the best day of my life captured so beautifully. The only note of advice for future clients would be to make sure they help pose us a little better. My family is a little awkward and needs a little more help than most to get posed professionally, and there were hardly any pics of my mom, probably due to the craziness of the day. But everything that was captured was awesome! Would definitely recommend! :D

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kevin D

I love, love, love Aurora Photorgraphy and Design. They have don't multiple shoots for me, my favorite being my wedding. They went above and beyond to make our special day that much better. Very well priced and always professional, couldn't have asked for anything more. If you... Read More want good quality pictures at an affordable price plus have fun while doing any photo shoots definitely chose Aurora.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Melissa H

Jenn and Aaron were super professional and fun to be a part of the event they were at. I saw them going above and beyond for the different shots. It was awesome to see a photography duo so involved in capturing just the right shot at the right moment. So many memories were made... Read More that night.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Cate M

Amazing and very professional and took adorable pics of my daughter :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 katelynn b

Jennifer is an amazing photographer her and her husband took photos at my dear friends wedding and they were just so friendly and easy going they would find the best spots and poses to take the photos. They just made everything fun I totally recommend her pricings are great... Read More also.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Tracy M

Beautifully done photography

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Andrew H

Jen at Aurora photography is amazing!!! We went down to the arch for pictures! She was willing to do whatever to get our pictures!! Meaning she was in the ground rolling around to find the perfect angel!! She is so friendly and personable!! She is amazing!!! My wife had several... Read More ideas from pinterest and she nailed all of them!!!! If you want amazing pictures GO WITH JENNIFER!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Nickole H

Absolutely magnificent. Jennifer is polite and courteous. So professional and does amazing work.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Julie D

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Jen made our whole wedding a stress-free experience. It was great to have one less thing to worry about, as we were able to put all our trust in her. Jen isn't afraid to get down and dirty! During our engagement... Read More session, she literally got down in the mud to get the perfect shot. She captured our wedding from so many perspectives. Her husband and her have been there through all our big "milestones". From engagement, to wedding, to maternity, to family pictures; Jen has captured every single moment so that we can cherish them forever. We will continue to recommend "aurora photography and design" to anybody that comes along. Hands down, 5 stars. We have definitely found our lifetime photographer and a forever friend.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jean L

Jennifer came so prepared, she had so many creative ideas and made the day so much easier by keeping us all on track. She was great at giving directions during the posed portraits, and beautifully captured the ceremony. Not only was she professional, but also fun. She isn't... Read More your average stuffy photographer, she really gets to know you and what you want at your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Megan T

Jennifer is an amazing photographer. She has such amazing ideas and will do anything to get a great shot! She is so much fun to work with and if you want a shot, she will do her hardest to get that shot. My husband and I love working with her and will keep using her for other... Read More shoots.