Fresh and Beautiful

We specialize in wedding flowers that make bride's dreams come true. Whether large or small... formal or casual... we will ensure your special day is a beautiful, blooming success!

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

9740 Barker Cypress #106, Cypress, TX (281) 861-4784

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brittany Inocencio M

Our wedding was 9/30/17. Ms. Lana did all the flowers for our wedding...bouquets, boutonnieres, baby's breath for center pieces and flower girl's hair, wristlets, and pomanders. She hand delivered it all to the wedding with her husband. Everything turned out so beautiful. She... Read More really did a wonderful job. You can tell she has a passion for what she does.

2017-10-10T15:44:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. I so enjoyed designing your wedding florals. Looking forward to seeing your photos. And, yes, I have always had that "special passion" for what I do!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Kimberly L

Lana did a fantastic job with the wedding. Our consultation was done with great care and she made sure we were in agreement as to what our expectations were. She was great about changes and the actual bouquet and arrangements were beautiful. She was very professional and her... Read More prices were very reasonable. Definitely would recommend Blooms From the Heart for your special occasion.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Sarah J

I was given information for Blooms by Design and decided to at least get a quote from them, even though I couldn't find many reviews. The lady was VERY nice. However, when I went for the consultation it was very quick and to the point which was very different from my previous... Read More appt with someone else. She also seemed a little overwhelmed/unorganized but it was a busy time of year so I let that slide. I wanted to give her a fair chance and be pleasantly surprised. She told me she would have the quote to me in "3-4 days" which was short I thought. It has now been almost three weeks and I never received a quote. This doesn't strike me as a business who is organized or a business that wants my money.

Lana King, Texas Certified Master Florist

Ms. King earned her Texas Master certification in 2011 after completing the requirements at Benz School of Floral Design and Texas State Florists Assn. She was awarded the 2015 Teleflora South Central Unit Scholarship and in June, 2015 completed the "Wedding Professional" class at Teleflora's "state of the art" Design Education Center in Oklahoma City. Member of state and local floral organizations.