Central Ohio's Most Experienced Videographer

Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC is Central Ohio's Most Experienced and Award Winning Wedding Videographer having shot over 950+ weddings and having won national, local and state awards. Please email [email protected] or call/text 614-890-4045 to schedule time at our Westerville, Ohio Studio. HIGHLIGHTS OF BLUE SKIES HD VIDEO & FILM PRODUCTIONS: ~ Ohio's only "National Hall Of Fame" Videographer with 4 television Emmy awards ~ Voted "Best of Wedding Videos" by TheKnot for 2007, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and most recently 2017 ! ~ 950+ weddings shot ~ 25+ years of professional film & TV experience with multiple Emmy Awards ~ Husband and wife owned ~ Stunning color, clarity & storytelling not normally associated with wedding videos ~ Available for travel anywhere

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100
85fa7701 a953 4325 9977 f6b764454ea3~rs 100

Westerville, OH (614) 890-4045

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Shannon D

If you are reading this review, get on the phone with Chris or Julie of Blue Skies and BOOK NOW! Hiring Blue Skies as our videographer was the best decision we made during our wedding planning. Chris and Julie were helpful before, during, and after our wedding day (April 2015).... Read More Not to mention, both have fun, outgoing personalities and made our wedding day that much more fun. We are so pleased with how our video turned out, and thankful that we have such a special keepsake for the years to come. THANK YOU!!

2015-10-14T13:22:16 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU, thank you, thank you!!! We so appreciate you and your families!! We were honored that you selected us to capture your day and now, we're excited to see all the fun the future holds for both of you!!! Thank you for us blush... Read Less Read More

Above and beyond...definitely worth the investment!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Julie F

I had been on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer. I met with Julie and once I saw the quality of their work, I knew I had wanted to work with them. Chris and Julie were so great on our wedding day. You hardly noticed they were with you, but I was so glad... Read More they were! They both go above and beyond what you would expect from a videographer. Julie helped me fix my headpiece and veil and even pulled a bobby pin out of her own hair for me! She kept us on time during the reception and even had our DJ switch the music around to keep people dancing. They are very quick to respond to email and answer any questions. When we watched the video the first time we had a small issue with the audio on one part of our ceremony and Chris fixed it and had new videos for us the next day. All of our family and friends have commented that they have never seen a video like ours and that they love it. We are so happy that we invested in a video and will always treasure it!

Two Sisters, Two Weddings - The Best Investment!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013

Our family has now used Blue Skies for two weddings: One in August of 2011 and one in October 2012 (two sisters). Julie was instrumental in helping with all planning, particularly with the first wedding. You don't need to pay a wedding planner if you use Blue Skies. If... Read More asked, Julie will recommend several vendors for each service but most importantly will create a timeline for the wedding day that makes the day run smoothly, avoiding additional chaos and anxiety. Throughout the day she gently but effectively keeps things moving, which is critical for the wedding party and guests. Weddings are expensive, but this is one area you must invest in. Blue Skies videos are beautifully and professionally produced, and you won't even remember that they were present during the activities of the day. The videographers are not intrusive. It is important to cover all the activities that you feel are important to be included in your video. The bride and groom select the music, which is very cool as it lends more of their character to the video. PARENTS/BRIDE/GROOM LISTEN UP. This is the one thing you will always have that captures so much more of the day than a photo album. It truly is the best money spent. You will always be grateful you invested in this permanent keepsake.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Xavier V

Chris and Julie are the best! They are just like family! They helped us with so much more than videography. We had no idea how to plan everything. Julie FaceTimed with us. She walked us through everything. They were professional and very flexible. They have different packages to... Read More choose from and they allow family members to contribute. They were amazing. The product was incredible and brought tears to our eyes. Thank you so much!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Phyllis V

Julie and Chris did an AMAZING job capturing our memories on our special day. We can cherish and relive our beautiful event with each other, our families, and friends forever and are so grateful to Julie and Chris for their experience, expertise, and professionalism. I'd... Read More highly recommend Blue Skies for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Amy K

Videographers are typically something that most couples just cannot stomach spending the money on when their wedding budget is already so tight. Julie and Chris really worked with my husband and I to pick a package that was perfect for us, and really helped make capturing our... Read More day seamless. Julie and Chris live in Westerville, so they were easy to coordinate schedules with to meet to hear more about their business. We immediately clicked, Julie was so organized and professional. Chris actually shot our wedding day and he was absolutely perfect for us. His low-maintenance personality really made us slow down and enjoy our day. He captured some of the most amazing moments in such a special way. They were able to get us our wedding video almost exactly 10 weeks from our wedding date; they expected 8-16 weeks, so they were incredibly timely!! They are just such a great duo together and they were so reasonably priced and flexible with payments toward the final cost. You cannot go wrong with them!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Alisha E

Blue Skies exceeded all of our expectations! They responded to us quickly every single time we asked them questions during our planning process. They were always very friendly and willing to help. During the wedding, they kept the timeline in track and you didn't even notice... Read More them filming. They got our video back quickly and it is AMAZING!! Their attention to detail on everything you, as the bride, don't even think about! We highly recommend hiring Blue Skies and love the new friendships we have made!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kristina D

I hired Blue Skies over a year in advance for my April 8, 2017 wedding, and thank goodness I booked them early because they were easily the BEST vendor of the day. I originally met with Julie, one of the owners of Blue Skies (they are husband and wife owned) and Julie's... Read More attention to detail was amazing. They have shot over 950 weddings, and they know so much information not only about weddings, but about vendors, venues, still photographers, wedding planners and coordinators-- was so nice having someone experienced on my side. I was able to call them anytime before, and after the wedding, and they were always cheerful and willing to help. On the day of the wedding, my band was having technical issues with their microphones, and Blue Skies was able to use their video microphones in place of the bands microphones. I could not believe how beautiful my wedding video was when I got it back. Blue Skies was THE BEST investment overall from my wedding and I highly recommend them to anyone wanting a solid wedding vendor and a solid wedding videographer.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Lauren D

Booked Julie with Blue Skies for my daughters wedding this July. Julie was so professional and organized! We immediately felt at home with her and knew BLUE SKIES was the perfect way to go for her wedding. There was great communication before, during, and after the wedding.... Read More LOVED the final production!

2017-10-19T09:31:34 Response from the vendor

It was so wonderful to work with you and your family! Please don't be strangers! Keep us posted on life!!! XOXO!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Lisa H

Blue Skies did a fantastic job with our wedding video. They were fantastic at helping with our timelines beforehand as well as recording everything at the wedding. Our video came out great and we got it back very quickly. I'm so happy I chose them to record this for us!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Madison M

Blue Skies exceeded all of our expectations. We booked them almost 2 years in advance. They responded to us quickly every single time we ask to meet up or have questions for them during our planning process. They were always very friendly and willing to help. For the day of the... Read More wedding, they were great. They helped keep Our time line in track but we didn't notice them filming, which is exactly what you want from a videographer. They got our video back quickly (6 weeks) even though it is the busiest season and with holidays. we have watched it dozens of times since getting it back and it is truly amazing . There attention to detail and the drone filming really makes Julie and Chris stand out against there competitors. Their video quality was great and the video montages were fun to watch. We highly recommend hiring Blue Skies. Everything about them from first contacting them to the final product was great. We can not find a single complaint even if we tried.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Mandy K

Chris and Julie were great to work with! Julie helped throughout the planning process that all the small details were accounted for and on the day of the two were very organized and made us feel completely comfortable. I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Bridieann K

Book now!!! They go quick! We loved working with them. Our video turned out great! Thanks for capturing our day so beautifully and showing the love my husband and I share!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Danya S

Booking Julie and Chris with Blue Skies was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. They are so organized and professional that they take the stress out of the big day. They did everything in their power to make our day the most special, and our video could not have... Read More turned out more beautiful. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. I am so grateful that we booked them for our video...BEST VENDOR EVER.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley J

WOW! Hiring Blue Skies was the best decision we could have made for our wedding day! Chris and Julie are fantastic, professional, experienced, talented, organized, and wonderful communicators! They helped organize our entire day, even gave advice on choosing other vendors. The... Read More best part was that they basically ran the entire wedding day, which took a lot of stress off of me, the bride. I can't say enough wonderful things about this company/couple. We are SO grateful to them for everything. We just got our wedding video this past week, and they captured the day just perfectly. I have already watched the entire video twice through and laughed and cried and just LOVE it! That day goes by SO FAST... do not miss out on including Blue Skies in your big day... you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016

As soon as I met Julie and Chris, I knew we would be in good hands. Not only are they professional, they go above and beyond from recommending a photographer, to creating a schedule for the day, and helping us when our reception venue abruptly closed. They provided so much... Read More advice and expertise to help make our day perfect, allowing them to capture and make a stunning film. The quality of the video and work Blue Skies does is unlike any other. They truly care about their customers, and that comes through in their work.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Laurie (MOB) A

Blue Skies was fabulous. Kept us on schedule bit were not intrusive. Very professional and helpful in every step of the planning procedure. I would highly recommend Blue Skies if you want a wonderful memory that last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Christa A

Julie and Chris were amazing throughout the wedding planning process and on our wedding day. They kept us on time and were very professional. Julie helped keep me calm and acted as our wedding planner throughout the day. Both Chris and Julie made sure we were comfortable while... Read More perfectly capturing all the beautiful moments of our day. Our wedding video is remarkable and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. I highly recommend Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Megan M

We had the pleasure of working with Chris and Julie at Blue Skies. The y were great to work with. Very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. They went above and beyond to help during our planning process. Julie acted as a day of planner of sorts as we were figuring... Read More out our timeline. They have a lot of experience in the film industry and would provide anyone with a perfect production. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kate W

Blue Skies was nothing short of amazing! They were so knowledgeable and so patient. They made our day special. They were professional and prepared and FUN! We are celebrating our one year anniversary today by watching our entire video! We are so in love with it.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Sarah C

Julie and Chris did such a wonderful job for our wedding! The video is amazing, and they were so professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Elizabeth V

Wow. Where to begin. I first met the Blue Skies Owners, Julie and Chris, at my best friend's wedding in 2012 where she hired them to shoot her wedding. Since then, 9 of my friends have used Blue Skies with the most positive compliments. I love that each of my friend's videos are... Read More different from one another, yet all so pretty. I met with Julie in August 2015 for my September 2016 wedding (warning: they book 12+ months in advance!!!) and Julie is amazing. What a walking book of knowledge everything wedding! The Blue Skies videos are BEYOND BEAUTIFUL. The shooting is perfect. The editing is perfect. They didn't miss a moment of our day. Blue Skies HD Video was easily the BEST VENDOR from my wedding and my wedding video was the BEST INVESTMENT from my day. Our video is SO MUCH BETTER than my $6,000 still pictures! And I liked my still photographer... she was really good. But my video is STUNNING. Call them now!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

As someone who works around film daily, I was pretty particular when choosing our videographer. I knew we had chosen the right team as soon as I met Julie. Julie and Chris were professional and kept the wedding day moving with our other vendors. What I liked most was that they... Read More really paid attention to us. You will not be disappointed with Blue Skies!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Bev D

As the mother of the bride, I wanted my daughter's wedding to be perfect. Julie and Chris helped make that happen and have given us an outstanding video to relive the day over and over. They were professional, organized and creative. I am so happy that we picked Blue Skies as... Read More the wedding videographer.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ashley D

Julie and Chris were fantastic to work with! From the very beginning, Julie was on top of things. From helping plan our wedding day timeline to making sure we found the best spot for pictures, Julie was more than willing to help with anything we needed. She kept the wedding day... Read More moving and took care of every little detail that arose so we didn't have to. Our video turned out amazing and will be something we cherish forever!

Julie & Christopher Hedrick

Television Emmy Award Winning Husband and Wife team, Chris & Julie have shot over 950 weddings since creating Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC after becoming engaged and discovering the frustration of finding a professional, experienced wedding videographer. Working in all forms of digital video and vintage film, Blue Skies clients are often referrals from past couples, venues and industry professionals/vendors who rave about working with us. Please email [email protected] or call/text 614-890-4045 so we can chat further ;-)