Central Ohio's Most Experienced Videographer

Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC is Central Ohio's Most Experienced and Award Winning Wedding Videographer having shot over 900 weddings and having won national, local and state awards. Please email [email protected] or call/text 614-890-4045 to schedule time at our Westerville, Ohio Studio. HIGHLIGHTS OF BLUE SKIES HD VIDEO & FILM PRODUCTIONS: ~ Ohio's only "National Hall Of Fame" Videographer with 4 television Emmy awards ~ Voted "Best of Wedding Videos" by TheKnot for 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016! ~ 900+ weddings shot ~ 25+ years of professional film & TV experience with multiple Emmy Awards ~ Husband and wife owned ~ Stunning color, clarity & storytelling not normally associated with wedding videos ~ Available for travel in US or outside US.

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2010
Bow2007

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Shannon D

If you are reading this review, get on the phone with Chris or Julie of Blue Skies and BOOK NOW! Hiring Blue Skies as our videographer was the best decision we made during our wedding planning. Chris and Julie were helpful before, during, and after our wedding day (April 2015).... Read More Not to mention, both have fun, outgoing personalities and made our wedding day that much more fun. We are so pleased with how our video turned out, and thankful that we have such a special keepsake for the years to come. THANK YOU!!

2015-10-14T13:22:16 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU, thank you, thank you!!! We so appreciate you and your families!! We were honored that you selected us to capture your day and now, we're excited to see all the fun the future holds for both of you!!! Thank you for us blush... Read Less Read More

Above and beyond...definitely worth the investment!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Julie F

I had been on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer. I met with Julie and once I saw the quality of their work, I knew I had wanted to work with them. Chris and Julie were so great on our wedding day. You hardly noticed they were with you, but I was so glad... Read More they were! They both go above and beyond what you would expect from a videographer. Julie helped me fix my headpiece and veil and even pulled a bobby pin out of her own hair for me! She kept us on time during the reception and even had our DJ switch the music around to keep people dancing. They are very quick to respond to email and answer any questions. When we watched the video the first time we had a small issue with the audio on one part of our ceremony and Chris fixed it and had new videos for us the next day. All of our family and friends have commented that they have never seen a video like ours and that they love it. We are so happy that we invested in a video and will always treasure it!

Two Sisters, Two Weddings - The Best Investment!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013

Our family has now used Blue Skies for two weddings: One in August of 2011 and one in October 2012 (two sisters). Julie was instrumental in helping with all planning, particularly with the first wedding. You don't need to pay a wedding planner if you use Blue Skies. If... Read More asked, Julie will recommend several vendors for each service but most importantly will create a timeline for the wedding day that makes the day run smoothly, avoiding additional chaos and anxiety. Throughout the day she gently but effectively keeps things moving, which is critical for the wedding party and guests. Weddings are expensive, but this is one area you must invest in. Blue Skies videos are beautifully and professionally produced, and you won't even remember that they were present during the activities of the day. The videographers are not intrusive. It is important to cover all the activities that you feel are important to be included in your video. The bride and groom select the music, which is very cool as it lends more of their character to the video. PARENTS/BRIDE/GROOM LISTEN UP. This is the one thing you will always have that captures so much more of the day than a photo album. It truly is the best money spent. You will always be grateful you invested in this permanent keepsake.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Amanda O

Julie and Chris were such a pleasure to work with! Although I haven't seen the final product yet, they were both very fun and friendly and easy to work with. Julie was with me most of the day for photos and she kept things on track and I could tell was getting some great... Read More shots. She was a huge help prior to the wedding as well by helping me get a timeline together. They are extremely talented and I can't wait to see our video! I highly recommend using blue skies for a wedding!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Victoria A

Our wedding video is absolutely fantastic! I think they used a magical lens, because we look quite nice ;) !!!! I've watched it a few times already since getting it 2 weeks ago (our wedding date was 9/5/15), and I squeal like a little kid, laugh, clap, and beam from ear to ear... Read More every time at several different moments throughout. They artfully put our song selections to the highlight reel and different times of the whole videography. They are very easy to work with, and always got back to my questions ultra fast. I like the different angles from the video, and the overall high quality of how it was edited and put together!!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

Booking Blue Skies for our wedding video was the best vendor decision that we made. First, Julie helped us to create the perfect timeline for our wedding day to make sure everything happened the way we wanted it to and in a timely manner. It was basically like hiring a wedding... Read More planner, it was so helpful! Also, Julie and Chris were so personable and easy to work with, they actually cared to get to know us and our story! Most importantly, their work is incredible! Our video turned out better than we could have imagined, and it is something that we will always have to remember and relive our special day! Thanks Blue Skies!!!

Great People! Great product!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Brandon C

As the groom, my only jobs were to find a DJ and hire a videographer. I was in a wedding last July where they hired Blue Skies Video and that's where I met Chris, one of the owners. He suggested I set up a meeting and a few months later after I proposed to Amber, I called Blue... Read More Skies and talked with Julie. We met with Julie about two weeks later and she was amazing. She knew way too much about our church and venue, plus, she was the preferred videographer at both. She showed us a ton of videos and then I thought she would be too much money. When she went through the packages, I was pleasently surprised at how afforable Blue Skies is yet they have all the latest stuff (flying cameras, HD cameras, etc.). I was amazed. We gave Julie a deposit that night. Our wedding was amazing except our still photographer was a complete idiot. He kept asking us questions about pictures and then looking at his iphone for "inspiration". In fact, he was stealing images from other photographers. When I asked him why we wasn't just shooting our wedding and goign with the flow, he said that every picture had to be perfect or it wasn't worth his time. Blue Skies on the other hand was amazing. Julie shot us at the State House and then we went to the Park The Of Roses and Julie was laying on the ground, was using US as her inspiration and was trying her best to help our still photographer. At this point, the still photographer was playing with his batteries. Needless to say, our video was AMAZING. Our still photos were horrible. We asked Blue Skies is they had any images they could share with us for our photo album and they were kind enough to send several photos over from the video they had taken. Amazing service. Blue Skies didn't have to help us, but they did and I am so grateful Blue Skies was at my wedding. Easily the best investment of the day!!

BEST Vendor of the day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kris D

I knew I wanted video. I had it in my budget from the start. I interviewed SIX different videographers and Blue Skies (I met with Julie) was easily my favorite. Julie's energy and knowledge were impressive to start, but then I saw their videos and I was BLOWN away! They have... Read More really good cameras, which I knew nothing about until I met with Julie. They were not those DSLR/still photographer cameras. Blue Skies has done a ton of weddings. And, they don't overbook which was important to me as I had another videographer tell me I wouldn't meet who was shooting my wedding until the day of. HIRE Blue Skies. Worth every penny and then some. My video is even better than my still pictures which I paid more for.

Julie and Chris are the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Julie and Chris are not only great videographers but also amazing couple! This powerful duo captured the perfect moments of our wedding. Julie helped planned the line up of events. She has so much experience and gave me her advice to keep the flow of our wedding going! My... Read More husband and I have been married almost a year and we have watched our video four times and we cry every time. Is so great to see our parents and grandparents on video. It was extremely important for me to capture my husbands reaction the first time he saw me, coming down the aisle. It was beautiful. They went ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations! Julie and Chris are professional, respectable, timely, and much more. I highly recommend them. Worth every penny. I loved the video more than my photos!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Blue Skies HD exceeded our expectations in every way with our wedding. Chris and Julie were both great to work with and our end result video is one of our favorite keepsakes from our wedding day. At first we weren't sure if we were going to be able to get a video, but I can't... Read More imagine not having our video after seeing how it turned out. They also had a special surprise on our wedding day that made our video even more amazing. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them.

Book them ASAP!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kate D

So glad we were suggested Blue Skies! Not only did the product come out beautifully and our day captured, but having Julie there was like having a 2nd wedding planner. Our family and bridal party were blown away how awesome and easy they were to work with! They should be the... Read More first vendor you book! Thanks again guys!

Best investment of the wedding

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

When we first started wedding planning I wasn't sure hiring a videographer was worth the money, but after meeting with Julie and Chris I was completely sold. Looking back now, it was by far the best investment of the wedding. In addition to shooting the video, Julie and Chris... Read More helped us plan our timeline and kept the day running smoothly. They are complete professionals, and I'm so glad they were there. If you are looking for the best videographers in the business - hire Blue Skies.

Video of my Dreams

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Blair C

Julie & Chris from Blue Skies gave us the video of our dreams. The quality is second-to-none, and they truly went above and beyond to capture every special moment. My entire family was in tears when we watched it (and we've almost worn out the DVD from watching it so many... Read More times!) In addition, I can't even count how many times I said "I don't know what I would have done without you guys!" on my wedding day. They know exactly how to keep everyone on track and to make sure that the day goes smoothly. I am forever grateful for working with Blue Skies!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Lindsey M

WOW! We cannot say enough about Blue Skies! Julie and Chris were professional, easy going and experts at what they do. We debated whether or not to invest in videography and we are SO GLAD WE DID! They captured special moments throughout the day and made them come to life again... Read More in our video. The day goes so fast and there is so much you can't see as the bride and groom. Blue Skies captured every moment. We can relive our fairytale over and over. I highly recommend getting the Blu-Ray too! The quality is second-to-none. No regrets here! And the best investment we made. THANK YOU JULIE & CHRIS!

Amazing wedding video!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Katie S

It was fabulous working with Julie and Chris! They are so personal and fun to work with! The whole day ran so smoothly and they captured every special moment of our wedding day. I highly recommend working with Blue Skies!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 John K

From our first meeting with Julie, everything was perfect. My wife and I felt very comfortable with her through the entire process and she hit it out of the park with our video!! The final product was exactly what we envisioned and we absolutely love watching it over and over!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Amber C

Blue Skies HD was the absolute best vendor we worked with planning our wedding and made us a perfect video! Julie was always so sweet and answered anytime I called her or emailed her with questions almost immediately! She did a fabulous job with our wedding timeline and helped... Read More keep everything running smoothly along with capturing all of our precious moments. Our video was perfect and we have watched it over and over again and fall more in love with it each time. We could not be happier with our final product and our experience with Blue Skies HD

So glad we did videography with them!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Erica O

My husband and I were originally going to try to save some money from our wedding budget by not doing any video and just sticking with photography only. My mom actually ended up offering to purchase videography for us as our wedding gift because she had one for hers and felt it... Read More was such a meaningful keepsake for her, and wanted the same for us. She researched a ton and ended up choosing Blue Skies HD Video and Film Productions LLC for their friendly professionalism and their detailed pros and cons of all their options in their tailored budget plans. All they asked was some of our favorite songs, and they took care of the rest. Very easy, which is what we all needed! They ended up indeed being very professional and very much knew what they were doing which helped streamline things and took a lot of pressure off of my husband on the actual day of our wedding. Julie and Chris were both great and easy to work with, and they also coordinated cues and timing with our photographers so that they could both maximize the shots they each wanted to capture without interfering with each other. Overall we are so glad we went with Blue Skies and have a video of our wedding day as a beautiful and professionally made keepsake that will last for generations! :) Thanks, Chris and Julie!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We are so happy we chose Blue Skies! They were able to capture all of our emotions that pictures could not. The video is amazing! I highly recommend them for your wedding day or special occasion. We will have this video forever! They are the best!

2015-10-14T13:20:49 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU so much for trusting Blue Skies with your day!!!! XOXOXO to all!

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Jamie G

I met with Julie early on in the process. it was a wake up call. This lady knows what she is doing. I was at ease with her. As a bride with little input other than picking my groom :) she was able to give me direction. Her and her team worked so well together with our other... Read More vendors, in particular our photographer. The results were phenomenal. ALl of the things you expect, they nailed and they went above and beyond so many times. she even carries bobby pins for emergency's amongst other things. the quality of our video is spectacular. they had cameras everywhere and nothing was missed. I would imagine all videographers on the knot are good. If you want someone who will put you at ease and you know will give you the best possible video, this is the team. They have won emmys for goodness sake. My entire family was raving about Julie. They caught moments that i will cherish forever. absolutely wonderful, thank you so much

2015-10-14T13:23:04 Response from the vendor

J!!! THANK YOU so much for your kind words! We so appreciate you and your families!!! Love seeing you on FB now and all the fun of newlywed life!!! XOXO!!!

Priceless Keepsake

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

We selected Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC for our Wedding Day and we could not be happier with their service. They are professional, courteous, organized and FUN! It was a pleasure working with Julie and Chris throughout the entire process. Their experience,... Read More knowledge and creativity made our decision very easy. Our wedding video is a priceless keepsake and one that we will cherish for years to come. We highly recommend Blue Skies for your special event.

Look no further, higher this videographer!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Jennifer K

Chris and Julie where are videographers almost one year ago. I think I got caught up in the post wedding activities and totally forgot to write a review initially! As we are approaching our one year anniversary, we have watched our video with family and friends numerous times.... Read More It is the perfect portrayal of the perfect day!! Julie was a life saver when it came to organizing the day and making sure all important moments were captured. It was a relief to have her keep track of the timeline (and to even help us plan the timeline). Their work is amazing and I can't imagine a better representation of the day!!! You can stop searching for videographers now… Just hire this awesome husband and wife duo and you will be set!

Great service!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Emily E

Julie and Chris and their team provided great service from day one, and were helpful with coordinating day-of details to maximize the photo and video quality while ensuring our wedding vision came to life. They worked well with our wedding coordinator and her team, as well as... Read More the photographer, and my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing that day. They were unobtrusive to the events while obtaining great footage for our video. We love reliving our wedding day through the high quality DVD and Blu-ray. We will cherish these memories for a lifetime. Thank you!

We LOVE our wedding video from Blue Skies!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Emily K

To be honest, we were on the fence about doing a video for our wedding, but after seeing the video that Blue Skies did for us, it would have been the biggest mistake not to use them! We are simply in awe of our wedding video. It truly made us fall in love with our wedding day... Read More all over again. We also loved working with Julie and Chris! We really feel like we got simply the best service from them and the best quality video that we have already watched over and over again. I really cannot say it enough: we LOVE LOVE LOVE our video from Blue Skies! I really feel like it was one of the best decisions we made to use them for our big day! Thank you SO much, Julie and Chris, and everyone at Blue Skies!!!

Blue Skies for the Win

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Jennifer P

Julie and Chris at Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions are truly the best in the business. Professional, friendly, and all around fantastic to work with, they are real artists, and captured our Wedding in a way to preserve the beauty of our Special Day. I admit that I was... Read More skeptical at first about spending the money on a Videographer, but the end result of our video is a treasure that will remain in our Family forever. My wife and I cannot thank Blue Skies HD Video and Film Productions enough for the fantastic job they have done! My wife and I cannot recommend Blue Skies enough!

Julie & Christopher Hedrick

Television Emmy Award Winning Husband and Wife team, Chris & Julie have shot over 900 weddings since creating Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC after becoming engaged and discovering the frustration of finding a professional, experienced wedding videographer. Working in all forms of digital video and vintage film, Blue Skies clients are often referrals from past couples, venues and industry professionals/vendors who rave about working with us. Please email [email protected] or call/text 614-890-4045 so we can chat further ;-)