Central Ohio's Most Experienced Videographer

Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC is Central Ohio's Most Experienced and Award Winning Wedding Videographer having shot over 900 weddings and having won national, local and state awards. Please email [email protected] or call/text 614-890-4045 to schedule time at our Westerville, Ohio Studio. HIGHLIGHTS OF BLUE SKIES HD VIDEO & FILM PRODUCTIONS: ~ Ohio's only "National Hall Of Fame" Videographer with 4 television Emmy awards ~ Voted "Best of Wedding Videos" by TheKnot for 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016! ~ 900+ weddings shot ~ 25+ years of professional film & TV experience with multiple Emmy Awards ~ Husband and wife owned ~ Stunning color, clarity & storytelling not normally associated with wedding videos ~ Available for travel in US or outside US.

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2010
Bow2007

Westerville, OH (614) 890-4045

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Shannon D

If you are reading this review, get on the phone with Chris or Julie of Blue Skies and BOOK NOW! Hiring Blue Skies as our videographer was the best decision we made during our wedding planning. Chris and Julie were helpful before, during, and after our wedding day (April 2015).... Read More Not to mention, both have fun, outgoing personalities and made our wedding day that much more fun. We are so pleased with how our video turned out, and thankful that we have such a special keepsake for the years to come. THANK YOU!!

2015-10-14T13:22:16 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU, thank you, thank you!!! We so appreciate you and your families!! We were honored that you selected us to capture your day and now, we're excited to see all the fun the future holds for both of you!!! Thank you for us blush... Read Less Read More

Above and beyond...definitely worth the investment!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Julie F

I had been on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer. I met with Julie and once I saw the quality of their work, I knew I had wanted to work with them. Chris and Julie were so great on our wedding day. You hardly noticed they were with you, but I was so glad... Read More they were! They both go above and beyond what you would expect from a videographer. Julie helped me fix my headpiece and veil and even pulled a bobby pin out of her own hair for me! She kept us on time during the reception and even had our DJ switch the music around to keep people dancing. They are very quick to respond to email and answer any questions. When we watched the video the first time we had a small issue with the audio on one part of our ceremony and Chris fixed it and had new videos for us the next day. All of our family and friends have commented that they have never seen a video like ours and that they love it. We are so happy that we invested in a video and will always treasure it!

Two Sisters, Two Weddings - The Best Investment!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013

Our family has now used Blue Skies for two weddings: One in August of 2011 and one in October 2012 (two sisters). Julie was instrumental in helping with all planning, particularly with the first wedding. You don't need to pay a wedding planner if you use Blue Skies. If... Read More asked, Julie will recommend several vendors for each service but most importantly will create a timeline for the wedding day that makes the day run smoothly, avoiding additional chaos and anxiety. Throughout the day she gently but effectively keeps things moving, which is critical for the wedding party and guests. Weddings are expensive, but this is one area you must invest in. Blue Skies videos are beautifully and professionally produced, and you won't even remember that they were present during the activities of the day. The videographers are not intrusive. It is important to cover all the activities that you feel are important to be included in your video. The bride and groom select the music, which is very cool as it lends more of their character to the video. PARENTS/BRIDE/GROOM LISTEN UP. This is the one thing you will always have that captures so much more of the day than a photo album. It truly is the best money spent. You will always be grateful you invested in this permanent keepsake.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley J

WOW! Hiring Blue Skies was the best decision we could have made for our wedding day! Chris and Julie are fantastic, professional, experienced, talented, organized, and wonderful communicators! They helped organize our entire day, even gave advice on choosing other vendors. The... Read More best part was that they basically ran the entire wedding day, which took a lot of stress off of me, the bride. I can't say enough wonderful things about this company/couple. We are SO grateful to them for everything. We just got our wedding video this past week, and they captured the day just perfectly. I have already watched the entire video twice through and laughed and cried and just LOVE it! That day goes by SO FAST... do not miss out on including Blue Skies in your big day... you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016

As soon as I met Julie and Chris, I knew we would be in good hands. Not only are they professional, they go above and beyond from recommending a photographer, to creating a schedule for the day, and helping us when our reception venue abruptly closed. They provided so much... Read More advice and expertise to help make our day perfect, allowing them to capture and make a stunning film. The quality of the video and work Blue Skies does is unlike any other. They truly care about their customers, and that comes through in their work.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Laurie (MOB) A

Blue Skies was fabulous. Kept us on schedule bit were not intrusive. Very professional and helpful in every step of the planning procedure. I would highly recommend Blue Skies if you want a wonderful memory that last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Christa A

Julie and Chris were amazing throughout the wedding planning process and on our wedding day. They kept us on time and were very professional. Julie helped keep me calm and acted as our wedding planner throughout the day. Both Chris and Julie made sure we were comfortable while... Read More perfectly capturing all the beautiful moments of our day. Our wedding video is remarkable and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. I highly recommend Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Megan M

We had the pleasure of working with Chris and Julie at Blue Skies. The y were great to work with. Very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. They went above and beyond to help during our planning process. Julie acted as a day of planner of sorts as we were figuring... Read More out our timeline. They have a lot of experience in the film industry and would provide anyone with a perfect production. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kate W

Blue Skies was nothing short of amazing! They were so knowledgeable and so patient. They made our day special. They were professional and prepared and FUN! We are celebrating our one year anniversary today by watching our entire video! We are so in love with it.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Sarah C

Julie and Chris did such a wonderful job for our wedding! The video is amazing, and they were so professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Elizabeth V

Wow. Where to begin. I first met the Blue Skies Owners, Julie and Chris, at my best friend's wedding in 2012 where she hired them to shoot her wedding. Since then, 9 of my friends have used Blue Skies with the most positive compliments. I love that each of my friend's videos are... Read More different from one another, yet all so pretty. I met with Julie in August 2015 for my September 2016 wedding (warning: they book 12+ months in advance!!!) and Julie is amazing. What a walking book of knowledge everything wedding! The Blue Skies videos are BEYOND BEAUTIFUL. The shooting is perfect. The editing is perfect. They didn't miss a moment of our day. Blue Skies HD Video was easily the BEST VENDOR from my wedding and my wedding video was the BEST INVESTMENT from my day. Our video is SO MUCH BETTER than my $6,000 still pictures! And I liked my still photographer... she was really good. But my video is STUNNING. Call them now!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

As someone who works around film daily, I was pretty particular when choosing our videographer. I knew we had chosen the right team as soon as I met Julie. Julie and Chris were professional and kept the wedding day moving with our other vendors. What I liked most was that they... Read More really paid attention to us. You will not be disappointed with Blue Skies!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Bev D

As the mother of the bride, I wanted my daughter's wedding to be perfect. Julie and Chris helped make that happen and have given us an outstanding video to relive the day over and over. They were professional, organized and creative. I am so happy that we picked Blue Skies as... Read More the wedding videographer.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ashley D

Julie and Chris were fantastic to work with! From the very beginning, Julie was on top of things. From helping plan our wedding day timeline to making sure we found the best spot for pictures, Julie was more than willing to help with anything we needed. She kept the wedding day... Read More moving and took care of every little detail that arose so we didn't have to. Our video turned out amazing and will be something we cherish forever!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016

We have been lucky enough to have had Julie and Chris of Blue Skies to be a part of two of our children's weddings! To say that we could not have done it without them is not an exaggeration! The video in itself is a beautiful, artful, emotional, and state-of-the-art... Read More production, including incredible drone footage and 8mm film. Julie and Chris put everyone at ease and become part of the wedding party from the minute they arrive! Julie designed our timeline, and kept everyone moving forward, making it easy for the bride and groom, and parents to relax and enjoy that wonderful day. I would not want to have a wedding without them behind the cameras to record every moment!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Amanda O

Julie and Chris were such a pleasure to work with! Although I haven't seen the final product yet, they were both very fun and friendly and easy to work with. Julie was with me most of the day for photos and she kept things on track and I could tell was getting some great... Read More shots. She was a huge help prior to the wedding as well by helping me get a timeline together. They are extremely talented and I can't wait to see our video! I highly recommend using blue skies for a wedding!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Victoria A

Our wedding video is absolutely fantastic! I think they used a magical lens, because we look quite nice ;) !!!! I've watched it a few times already since getting it 2 weeks ago (our wedding date was 9/5/15), and I squeal like a little kid, laugh, clap, and beam from ear to ear... Read More every time at several different moments throughout. They artfully put our song selections to the highlight reel and different times of the whole videography. They are very easy to work with, and always got back to my questions ultra fast. I like the different angles from the video, and the overall high quality of how it was edited and put together!!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

Booking Blue Skies for our wedding video was the best vendor decision that we made. First, Julie helped us to create the perfect timeline for our wedding day to make sure everything happened the way we wanted it to and in a timely manner. It was basically like hiring a wedding... Read More planner, it was so helpful! Also, Julie and Chris were so personable and easy to work with, they actually cared to get to know us and our story! Most importantly, their work is incredible! Our video turned out better than we could have imagined, and it is something that we will always have to remember and relive our special day! Thanks Blue Skies!!!

Great People! Great product!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Brandon C

As the groom, my only jobs were to find a DJ and hire a videographer. I was in a wedding last July where they hired Blue Skies Video and that's where I met Chris, one of the owners. He suggested I set up a meeting and a few months later after I proposed to Amber, I called Blue... Read More Skies and talked with Julie. We met with Julie about two weeks later and she was amazing. She knew way too much about our church and venue, plus, she was the preferred videographer at both. She showed us a ton of videos and then I thought she would be too much money. When she went through the packages, I was pleasently surprised at how afforable Blue Skies is yet they have all the latest stuff (flying cameras, HD cameras, etc.). I was amazed. We gave Julie a deposit that night. Our wedding was amazing except our still photographer was a complete idiot. He kept asking us questions about pictures and then looking at his iphone for "inspiration". In fact, he was stealing images from other photographers. When I asked him why we wasn't just shooting our wedding and goign with the flow, he said that every picture had to be perfect or it wasn't worth his time. Blue Skies on the other hand was amazing. Julie shot us at the State House and then we went to the Park The Of Roses and Julie was laying on the ground, was using US as her inspiration and was trying her best to help our still photographer. At this point, the still photographer was playing with his batteries. Needless to say, our video was AMAZING. Our still photos were horrible. We asked Blue Skies is they had any images they could share with us for our photo album and they were kind enough to send several photos over from the video they had taken. Amazing service. Blue Skies didn't have to help us, but they did and I am so grateful Blue Skies was at my wedding. Easily the best investment of the day!!

BEST Vendor of the day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kris D

I knew I wanted video. I had it in my budget from the start. I interviewed SIX different videographers and Blue Skies (I met with Julie) was easily my favorite. Julie's energy and knowledge were impressive to start, but then I saw their videos and I was BLOWN away! They have... Read More really good cameras, which I knew nothing about until I met with Julie. They were not those DSLR/still photographer cameras. Blue Skies has done a ton of weddings. And, they don't overbook which was important to me as I had another videographer tell me I wouldn't meet who was shooting my wedding until the day of. HIRE Blue Skies. Worth every penny and then some. My video is even better than my still pictures which I paid more for.

Julie and Chris are the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Julie and Chris are not only great videographers but also amazing couple! This powerful duo captured the perfect moments of our wedding. Julie helped planned the line up of events. She has so much experience and gave me her advice to keep the flow of our wedding going! My... Read More husband and I have been married almost a year and we have watched our video four times and we cry every time. Is so great to see our parents and grandparents on video. It was extremely important for me to capture my husbands reaction the first time he saw me, coming down the aisle. It was beautiful. They went ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations! Julie and Chris are professional, respectable, timely, and much more. I highly recommend them. Worth every penny. I loved the video more than my photos!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Blue Skies HD exceeded our expectations in every way with our wedding. Chris and Julie were both great to work with and our end result video is one of our favorite keepsakes from our wedding day. At first we weren't sure if we were going to be able to get a video, but I can't... Read More imagine not having our video after seeing how it turned out. They also had a special surprise on our wedding day that made our video even more amazing. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them.

Book them ASAP!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kate D

So glad we were suggested Blue Skies! Not only did the product come out beautifully and our day captured, but having Julie there was like having a 2nd wedding planner. Our family and bridal party were blown away how awesome and easy they were to work with! They should be the... Read More first vendor you book! Thanks again guys!

Best investment of the wedding

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

When we first started wedding planning I wasn't sure hiring a videographer was worth the money, but after meeting with Julie and Chris I was completely sold. Looking back now, it was by far the best investment of the wedding. In addition to shooting the video, Julie and Chris... Read More helped us plan our timeline and kept the day running smoothly. They are complete professionals, and I'm so glad they were there. If you are looking for the best videographers in the business - hire Blue Skies.

Video of my Dreams

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Blair C

Julie & Chris from Blue Skies gave us the video of our dreams. The quality is second-to-none, and they truly went above and beyond to capture every special moment. My entire family was in tears when we watched it (and we've almost worn out the DVD from watching it so many... Read More times!) In addition, I can't even count how many times I said "I don't know what I would have done without you guys!" on my wedding day. They know exactly how to keep everyone on track and to make sure that the day goes smoothly. I am forever grateful for working with Blue Skies!

Julie & Christopher Hedrick

Television Emmy Award Winning Husband and Wife team, Chris & Julie have shot over 900 weddings since creating Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC after becoming engaged and discovering the frustration of finding a professional, experienced wedding videographer. Working in all forms of digital video and vintage film, Blue Skies clients are often referrals from past couples, venues and industry professionals/vendors who rave about working with us. Please email [email protected] or call/text 614-890-4045 so we can chat further ;-)

Start a Conversation!