Bread and Butter

NE Florida, Central FL, SE Georgia

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Jacksonville, FL NE Florida, Central FL, SE Georgia

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 JOHN N

Bread & Butter are so much fun! They brought great energy to our wedding and you can tell they all enjoy playing together. Everyone danced throughout the wedding and they even helped announce cake cuttings etc so that the party flowed smoothly. Alex can really sing and they have... Read More such a wide range of songs they can perform- from rap to the classics these guys rocked the house. I give them my 100% recommendation.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 John O

Bread and Butter performed at our wedding ceremony and reception. They are true professionals and amazing musicians. Our wedding was two years ago. The only thing our guests can remember about that day was how awesome the band was! We agree!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jennifer O

People are still talking about how wonderful Bread and Butter was at our wedding! They not only are super accommodating, playing all the songs we asked for, but also sound amazing, have a variety of band members to create the perfect sound and are a ton of fun!! Alex was so easy... Read More to work with which is exactly what you need from a vendor!! Would definitely recommend them for an event!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kristina M

Bread & Butter Band was the highlight of our perfect beach wedding! From the moment we booked them, they were organized with a band timeline and questions pertaining to their part in the wedding. Always a quick response time from the booking manager. Our guests kept asking who... Read More our band was the entire night! They have such a wide range of songs and played a mix of old & new, as we had asked them to. They really helped the "flow" of the night go perfectly and were aware of when to slow the music down or amp it up! The dance floor was packed the whole night, and even overflowed into the other wedding spaces! We cannot say enough good things about Bread & Butter Band. We would recommend them to anyone as they were worth every penny.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Elyse J

Bread and Butter were absolutely amazing and they kept the party on the dance floor the entire evening! We were so happy with their professionalism, organization and they catered to our every need. Sounded perfect and they brought so much energy to the night! Cannot thank them... Read More all enough!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Karla M

We hired Bread & Butter and when I tell you Alex and his band surpassed all of our expectations, OMG! We picked out songs, they knew them all! We were invited to listen to them perform before our wedding and we fell in love with every singer and band member. We hired them as a... Read More 5-Piece Band and I will definitely hire them for any of our family upcoming events! They played every song I wanted and to hear their acoustic set as I was walking down on the beach to meet my groom made me cry happy tears! Alex is professional, has the greatest disposition and was extremely attentive to our musical palate. Our 1st dance began with my husband singing lead and playing rhythm guitar with the band. Alex and the band not only welcomed this but enjoyed it! I will never forget this moment for as long as I live! Our family has not stopped talking about our wedding and we owe so much of this to Alex and the band members... I am just trying to think of something I can host to have them again!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Regina B

We had an amazing time working with the band! Before we made our decision Bread & Butter invited us to hear a few songs while they were warming up at a local wedding. It only took one song to convince me (and my parents) that they were the perfect fit for our wedding. Alex has... Read More been running his company for many years and is very professional, responsive to emails, and a blast to work with. The band plays a variety of genres and works with the crowd. We had a few guest that hadn't been impressed by wedding bands until they heard Bread and Butter! The guest were in love music and didn't leave the dance floor. We HIGHLY recommend Bread and Butter!