Exquisite headpieces, veils and accessories

New York’s premier bridal accessory showroom, where you will find an unparalleled collection of exquisite headpieces, veils and jewelry. Featuring top national and international couture designers, as well as private designers exclusive to our boutique.

905 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY

Stunning!!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2012 Tina G

To: Bridal Styles Boutique (Elaine Spivak) I want to start by saying Thank you Bridal Styles for making my dreams come true. I looked stunning on my wedding day June 11, 2011. I picked out the most amazing head piece I could image. My veil and jewelry were sparkly... Read More and incredible. Also all my bridesmaids and maid of honors looked beautiful with their jewelry and they still wear it today. As a little girl I always dreamed of walking into Bridal Styles, and my dream came true. I want to thank you once again from the bottom of my heart for being a part of my special day, I appreciate all your hard work with working with me and my Mom. Everything was so gorgeous. My cake topper was absolutely stunning. You guys made My Wedding Day a fairy tale, I really felt like a princess and one day if I have a daughter I will defiantly be back in a heartbeat. You made me sparkly from head to toe, just what I always wanted. Thanks From: Tina Giuca-Giardina (June 11, 2011)

The BEST!

Reviewed on 7/20/2012 Adelya P

I ordered a side comb from Bridal styles for my wedding. It was absolutely stunning and unique and people constantly complimented me on it!! I loved working with Elaine and her husband they were so nice and attentive!!! Always answered every question! I want to get married again... Read More just to wear another design by them!!

Beautiful Products!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2012 Shannon D

I got my jewelry and head piece for my wedding at Bridal Styles. My mom and mother-in-law also got their jewelry there. They have a big selection of products and everything is stunning!! I am so glad that I found this place because I found it very hard to find bridal accessories... Read More anywhere else!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

I had a great experience at the Bridal Styles Boutique! My Godmother came here years ago to get a headpiece for her niece & would not let me look at a veil or headpiece at any other stores until I visited the Bridal Styles Boutique. She was absolutely on point with everything... Read More about this place! I felt absolutely beautiful when we decided on a headpiece & veil (in my jeans, chucks & sweatshirt/hoodie) inside the Boutique! But, I felt even more like royalty on the day of my wedding! We went to the boutique a month before the wedding, which was pushing it on both the veil & headpiece to being complete, but they worked with us in order to have everything ready for the week before the wedding! I will always recommend Bridal Styles Boutique to anyone that needs that final touch & complimenting veil/headpiece to their gown.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 z x

I had such an amazing experience with Bridal Styles Boutique!! My headpiece is out of this world!!! I own a boutique and I sell Fashion Accessories but I could never find anything like what they have in their boutique. It is amazing!!! I paid a pretty Penny but worth every... Read More single penny! My look was completed with my gorgeous headpiece! I love it so much i just want to wear it everyday!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Marissa P

I found Bridal Styles Boutique from Instagram actually as I was surfing the web for ideas for my bridal look. Well what a blessing that was. I found 3 headpieces that I really liked and I contacted asking for an opinion since I wouldn't be able to make it to the store.... Read More Elaine.. She is the best, so sweet and she offered me great help. I went with one of the larger hairline framing headpieces. As if it wasn't beautiful enough in pictures, wow it was gorgeous in person. It totally finished the look I wanted for my special day. The production was speedy and the quality was fantastic. I recommend them to anyone who needs some accessories for the big day!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Alla M

I am absolutely in LOVE with this shop and their pieces! I saw them all over Instagram and was referred by my seamstress, who made my wedding dress. When you walk into the shop, you feel like you are in a fairy tale! There are so many choices and everything was so beautiful! Not... Read More only did I order my headpiece for my wedding, which by the way was phenomenal, I ordered head pieces for my bridesmaids and my flower girl. They were all a HUGE hit! I HIGHLY recommend Bridal Styles Boutique! Thank you Edward and Ksenia!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Had a wonderful experience with Bridal Styles Boutique when i Ordered my crystal headpiece. First the boutique has a great selection, grst customer service, are really patient while you select your ideal fit and can customize to your taste. The order was ready on time, was truly... Read More unique and i received tons of compliments

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Marie C

I ordered a headpiece from Bridal Style Boutique and I love it. There was so much detail and matched my dress perfectly! Thank you for helping me find the perfect hairpiece, Elaine was super helpful and sweet throughout the whole transaction and couldn't have asked for a better... Read More one.

Engligh Net Veil

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Jessica S

My veil was so different and unexpected! I have never seen anything like it. My headpiece was equally stunning. Not only is the craftsmanship at bridal styles boutique wonderful, the people are so kind and inviting. Irene is an absolute sweetheart and I would work with her... Read More again in a second.

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Candace T

Wow!! All I can say is this place has got the BEST custom designed crowns!! Edward was soo helpful especially when he custom made my crown. I know that we were a bit picky when it came to picking out the brightest and clearest crystal crown. Edward did such a tremendous job on... Read More my crown - that it was the PERFECT height for a princess/queen! I felt like a princess on the day of our wedding and everyone did not stop raving about my crown. It was truly a masterpiece and I thank Edward for that and the awesome customer service we had there when we walked in. Thank you so much Bridal Styles Boutique. This store is simply amazing!! <3

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Amanda R

If you're looking for truly unique, stunning wedding jewelry/hair accessories- this is the place to go. I came across their instagram and knew right away that this boutique was one of a kind. I went during a Sample Sale. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by Elaine. She made... Read More my mom and I feel right at home and let us look around. When I found something I liked, I was assisted right away. Elaine even pinned my hair up for me and allowed me to try different pieces on. When I found the piece I liked, instead of giving me the sample she said she would make me a brand new piece since my wedding was so far away but she still gave me the sale price. She also customized it for me. She really listened to what I was looking for and I found the perfect piece. The pieces are high end and good quality. You really get what you pay for here. You won't find what they offer anywhere else. I can't wait to wear it on my big day!

one of a kind place

Reviewed on 12/16/2014

I have to say shoping at bridal styles was the best part of my wedding planning process. I had a vesion for my hair style and headpiece but i coulnt find what i was looking for in any of the bridal stores. I worked with Edward to design my one of a kind head piece made just for... Read More me. It looked amazing. i receieved so many complements and all my photos looked perfect. I coundnt have asked for more. Thank you for your amazing work and your exceptional service.

Excellent Service, Excellent Selection

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Tanya W

Absolutely amazing -- I seriously regret getting my ceremony headpiece and veils before visiting this store! The selection is outstanding, with something to fit everyones needs/tastes and the customer service is superb. My budget was low, and this store helped me to convert a... Read More gorgeous necklace into a beautiful reception headband; best of all, once the wedding is over, I'll be able to wear it again (as a necklace) to other events! Elaine, the store owner, is very sweet as is the girl who helped me, Ksenia. I HIGHLY recommend this shop to any bride looking for the perfect wedding day hair pieces and accessories!

ONE OF A KIND ACCESSORIES

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Jaime L

I WENT HERE FOR A HEADPIECE WHICH THEY CUSTOMIZED AND ADDED YELLOW STONES WHICH CAME OUT INCREDIBLE, I RECEIVED SO MANY WONDERFUL COMMENTS ON IT! I ALSO BOUGHT MY JEWELRY FROM HERE WHICH WAS THE PERFECT ACCENT. I HAD AN ISSUE WITH THE CLASP BUT THEY WERE ABLE TO FIX IT FOR... Read More ME. BEAUTIFUL SPARKLY STUFF FOR EVERY BRIDE, YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY CHECK HERE!

beautifully unique jewelry

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

Absolutely stunning pieces. I have never seen anything like them anywhere. Very friendly staff, and super easy to work with! Very helpful with finding the right pieces!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Nicole T

Bridal Styles is an amazing place! The people couldn't be nicer. They did everything I asked. My headpiece is stunning.

Love Bridal Styles.

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Ellen S

I received an email from The Knot alerting me to a sale at Bridal Styles. I took advantage of the sale purchasing a headpiece for half price, plus 10% off by mentioning The Knot. The head piece I purchased is beautiful. I can not wait to wear it. My two best friends purchased... Read More their headpieces from here and I can see why. The staff at Bridal Styles was extremely helpful and I would recommend making an appointment to visit the store.

Truly Unique Products and Services

Reviewed on 10/23/2013

I purchased my veil, headpiece and bunch of small beautiful hair pieces for my destination wedding from Bridal Styles Boutique. They gave me a very precious personal advice on the items I was looking for. My veil was perfectly matched to the color and style of my dress. The... Read More headpiece was also perfectly in sync with both the style of my wedding in a castle and my face/body/head structure that wore the elegant little crown on my head like a real princess. Their personalized advice as well as their accessories are absolutely unique, precious and timeless. Certainly would recommend to future brides.

beautiful

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

The perfect place to get your wedding accessories...prices are very affordable . I want to thank everyone that works there for mking everything perfect. Beautiful work.

Amazing selection and quality!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

I love the store and the service was amazing! They have an amazing selection and the staff was super helpful in helping me decide what will go better with my dress. I couldn't decide on a style and i felt like there were not pushing me to purchase but took their time to hear me... Read More out, and help find the style that i was happy with. Thank you so much:) Eleina

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

I love the service.. the workers are amazing and so respectful. I got everything I wanted and needed at an amazing price. They have beautiful jewelry and vails. Very pleased thank you guys !!!

A hidden gem

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Damaris C

I was so happy to spend a night in Brooklyn visiting family and then to google for an accessories boutique near me and found Bridal Styles. What an amazing place! all they do is accessories, they have the biggest selection in jewelry, veils, headpieces, etc. I had ever seen.... Read More Each piece is created for you after selection. The staff is very knowledgable and they truly help you find the best look to complement your look. They shipped my items to Florida and everything arrived in perfect condition and in the cutest containers! lovely

ONE OF A KIND!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 LANA L

We have been using Bridal Styles throughout a 25 year period. Beginning with my daughters first birthday to her wedding day, and all other parties in between. Bridal Styles always delivers exactly what is promised. Each one of their pieces is unique in its own way. They are... Read More always very helpful and caring in helping you select the right piece for your special occasion. They have the biggest selection of headpieces and veils. My daughters head piece and veil was custom made to fit the style of her dress. Their beautiful jewelry was carefully picked to complete the look that my daughter always dreamed of. Thank you Bridal Styles for making my daughter shine like a star, and be the happiest bride on her wedding day!!!!

Beautiful boutique with very pleasant staff!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

I visited Bridal Styles boutique while visiting family in New York. Ironically, a few friends back home (California) had been mentioning Bridal Styles boutique to me saying that they have exquisite headpieces and jewelry for brides, so I had been wanting to go there for quite... Read More some time. What I thought was going to be a 20 minute browse through the store ended up being a two hour fashion show right out of Pretty Woman. I tried on what felt like half the store, and each headpiece I tried on was more beautiful than the last. The girl I had been working with was extremely attentive, very pleasant, and did not leave my side until I was 100% satisfied with everything. In the end, I walked out feeling like the last piece to my wedding-puzzle was finally completed and I couldnt have been happier. I feel that it would be a disservice to my fellow brides to not recommend Bridal Styles to them. If you are looking for quality in both the headpiece and the person you are working with, then this is absolutely the place to go to. Good luck!