Colorado Springs, CO

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Katelyn C

Firstly, I just want to say that Bryan at Bright Birch Films is absolutely amazing. He did the engagement video, our wedding, and extra work for footage for my father from said wedding. He really took the time to get to know my husband and I as a couple, the dynamics between... Read More us, our bridal party, and truly captured the tone of our wedding. He was punctual and professional throughout the entire process and very quick in producing quality work. Friends of friends have seen our wedding video and have congratulated us and commented on his work.He pulls from a place of genuine authenticity and candor that makes us relive not just a moment, but the entire night. It anchors myself, and my newly larger family in a place of unity and happiness. I have never thanks someone for making me cry so often, but the novelty has yet to wear off. We get to relive ever character, every smile from the wedding. To any and every person who wants a significant event in their life recorded, absolutely use Bright Birch Films.

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Nicole B

We could not be happier with our decision to use Bright Birch Films. Bryan was fabulous to work with. He has a wonderful personality, one that is kind, thoughtful and charming, but not invasive. He is a great communicator, who was quick to respond. He got our video to us in a... Read More short period of time. His work exceeded our expectations. We seriously couldn't have asked for a better depiction of our wedding. My brother said, "this video captured the exact vibe of your wedding!" My husband and I so glad we went with Bryan, and we love showing our video to anyone who will watch it. By far, the best money we spent on our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Rebecca S

I am so fortunate to have found Bryan and Bright Birch Films through a friend. Our wedding had many memorable moments and he caught them all! In a past life I was a wedding photographer and I can attest to the fact that videographers can make or break a wedding. At one time I... Read More worked for a company that used one of the owners as a videographer. He was terrible, the absolute worst. He was constantly in the couples face or in the guests faces, he was loud and obnoxious and made the entire event about him and how great he was (which he was not). In the end many couples hated their video or never received it at all. The reason for this story is to highlight everything that is amazing about Bryan. He is the exact opposite of this man. He was so sweet and at the most important parts he was quiet and in the background but still on top of it at the same time. I felt that I could trust that he was capturing everything that was important to me because he consulted with me beforehand. My guests loved him, he worked well with the photographers and employees at the venue. Everything about him was exactly what you need out of a videographer, even if you don't know it yet. The best part was the finished product. Not only was it delivered quickly but Bryan is a true artist and you will end up with a gorgeous vide highlighting everything special about your day. I am blown away by his professionalism and his artistry. Thank you so much for everything that you have done for my husband and I, I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Samantha Y

I was originally undecided on a wedding video but once I saw Bright Birch Film's work, I couldn't resist! After watching every video posted on the website, I could tell each video was delicately put together and looked stunning!! Bryan was absolutely fantastic!! He was not only... Read More sooo much fun to work with but he made the entire process - from communication, to the end result - such a breeze for me. Then he sent us the video... OH MY GOSH! I couldn't stop watching it. Our video was absolutely amazing, beautiful and breathtaking. Bryan caught all the highlights of the day perfectly and I cannot more happy with our video! I can't say enough great things about Bryan and Bright Birch Films, so I would HIGHLY recommend him... You won't regret it! :-)

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Natalie K

Bright Birch Films did an outstanding job filming our wedding in Downtown Denver! I highly recommend Bryan and his company for videography, and have already referred him to a friend for her upcoming wedding in the mountains. Bryan was easy to communicate with, and worked well... Read More with my photographer for our wedding. He produced the most amazing film that we will cherish forever! Such an impressive artistic film that captured the best parts of our special day. Thank you, Bryan!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jillian M

My husband and I hired Bryan film our wedding on June 10th, 2017 and we could not be happier with the finished product. We met with Bryan a few months before the wedding via a skype call (we are in Boston and he is on Colorado). He asked us questions about ourselves, our... Read More families, the venue, the plan for the day, the look and feel we were going for and any specific wishes we had. I wanted my 85 year old grandfather to have a role in the video so we asked him to do the voice over and narrate the video. Bryan recorded my grandfather on the day of the wedding and overlaid his voice so beautifully. I can’t speak more highly of Bryan’s professionalism, attention to detail and talent! As the memories of our special day begin to fade, we look back on our video and can feel the love, laughter, happiness and fun had by our family and dearest friends. Bryan has a gift to really evoke emotion in his work. So many people (even some I don’t even know!) commented on the Facebook post of the video that they were brought to tears. I am brought to tears every time I watch it. Our wedding video is a memento that my whole family will cherish forever. I’m so happy with our decision to get a videographer, especially Bryan & Bright Birch.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Stephanie W

I couldn't say enough about Bryan and his company, Bright Birch Films. His talent is absolutely incredible and like no other! His video work was our absolute best investment for our wedding day and it was even more than we could have ever expected or imagined. He is talented,... Read More professional, attentive, reliable, and his products are literal works of art. One would never be disappointed in the result of his work. After hiring Bryan, I couldn't find any reason to ever hire anyone else for video work in the future. Please check out our wedding video filmed, edited, and produced by Bryan from Bright Birch Films listed below: https://vimeo.com/208832365