Cincy's Fun & Fresh Bridal Boutique

At Carrie Karibo Boutique, we provide a fresh alternative to the usual bridal experience. Set in a fun and intimate boutique atmosphere, we offer personalized service with a unique selection of modern and stylish bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother of occasion dresses, and accessories.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Custom Designs, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

334 W Benson St, Cincinnati, OH (513) 821-9666

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Ashley A

I could not recommend Carrie and the wonderful ladies at Carrie Karibo Bridal Salon enough. I was NOT the type of bride who decided on the first dress I tried on. In fact I couldn't decide on my second, third, fourth, etc... dresses tried on either. I probably went out looking... Read More for a dress five different times to many, many places. I have a vague idea of what I wanted my dress to look like, but was just not finding it. Finally I went into Carrie Karibo and within an hour had found my dress! I loved my entire experience at Carrie Karibo from the shopping for the dress, to the selecting and ordering of a veil, to the easy pickup once my dress came in. Plus, Carrie and all of her lovely ladies really took care of me. They helped me design the entire look of my bridal outfit and I felt like they cared about my day and what I wanted. Do yourself a huge favor, go and check this store out. The dress selection is unique and broad and the owner and employees are a joy to work with! Thanks Carrie Karibo Family!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Kaitlin K

My experience with Carrie Karibo was absolutely picture-perfect. I worked with Julie - she was incredible and handled my large party with ease. I'm indecisive by nature, but she didn't rush me at all and gave me some really great direction when I needed it as well. Not to... Read More mention, the Martina Liana gown I selected was an absolute dream... I got SO many compliments!! It's stunning and I already wish I could wear it again. I had no problem saying "Yes" to my dress here!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016

Our experience at Carrie Karibo was nothing less than extraordinary! The staff was so helpful and friendly, especially Christine, our personal consultant. She was very friendly and knoweldgeable and in tune to what we were looking for. Christine was very respectful of our... Read More budget and made the whole experience so special and easy! We never felt pressured and there is no haggling with the prices - they set them fairly from the start. We started the day at Carrie Karibo, tried other salons and ended up back there to buy my daughter's beautiful dress, and we were so glad we did! We happily recommend Carrie Karibo!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Kay G

Best Day Ever!!!! My daughter and I, along with my mother, older daughter and part of the bridal party had the most wonderful experience at Carrie Karibo boutique! Carrie helped my daughter look amazing in every dress she tried on. Though my daughter knew right away that the... Read More first wedding gown she tried on was "the one", Carrie helped make her look like every dress was the one for her! Carrie was amazing and topped our evening off with a champagne toast for the bridal party that had joined us that day! We visited her boutique the second time around the very next day and she made each and every girl feel special! She helped keep everyone on track for those who veered off of the stye or designer of the dress. She's good at what she does! Her boutique was simply beautiful and elegant that you felt special the minute you walk in. I would highly recommend Carrie Karibo Boutique to everyone. I can't wait until next Sunday so the rest of the bridal party can experience what we all got to experience with Carrie and her boutique last weekend! The experience made my heart smile! Thank you Carrie for that!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Mary A

I had an amazing experience at Carrie Karibo when looking for and purchasing bridesmaids dresses for my wedding. Everyone was friendly and very knowledgeable. I sometimes have a hard time making decisions and they were so helpful throughout the whole process. I could not... Read More recommend this place more! Great customer service and a beautiful store!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Amanda M

Words can’t describe how accommodating the women of Carrie Karibo Bridal were during my visit. I have extensive scars on my arms, and I’ll admit that I felt some serious anxiety about wedding dress shopping as a result. However, these ladies ensured that I was not only... Read More comfortable during my time at the store, but also helped me to feel confident and find the dress of my dreams. I can't wait for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Sydney C

Stay away! I would not recommend this place to anyone!! The customer service was absolutely pitiful. From when I first stepped foot into the "boutique" for my scheduled appointment I felt unwelcomed and very much in the way. I was forced to try on dresses in the lobby in front... Read More of people I didn't know. My bridesmaids were told they had to share what should have been their seating area with several strangers. Other brides and their bridesmaids were in a private room and were given champagne... I was given no such treatment. I would be looking in the mirror on the pedestal with a dress on and people would be walking in front of me and all around. My bridesmaids had to wait for people to move so they could take a picture of the dress I had on. I tried on 3 dresses and had enough.. I had to get out! Between the pitiful dress selections and the horrendous customer service I would never advise a bride to step foot into this place. My bridesmaids agreed that they would never want to go here for their gown or bridesmaid dresses. It is bad business for now and for future customers to treat people that way.

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Lisa C

Walk away from this place!!! It was the most disappointing, aggravating bridal dress boutique experience out of three daughters weddings and dozens of boutiques visited. We were treated like they didn’t want us there or need us there. They didn’t have the service or customer... Read More experience as others in the Bridal District. Even though my daughter had an appointment to try on wedding dresses, we weren’t given a room and had to sit in the lobby where we were pushed aside, asked to move, and where other customers and employees were allowed to walk between us while we were trying to see the dress my daughter had on. The staff was unorganized and unapologetic. Not to mention, the dozens of people coming in from the outside door on a 20 degree day made trying dresses on a cold experience in more than one way. After this experience, I would NOT recommend anyone shop at this location.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Mica D

Susan at Carrie Karibo made my best friends dress shopping experience more amazing than expected. We had been to three other stores in the bridal district and Carrie Karibo was our last stop, we needed to move our appointment to an earlier time and they were accommodating to... Read More that even though they had a few other brides at the time. Susan listened to Deja's likes and dislikes, her budget etc and she picked Deja's dream dress in one go. We couldnt have asked for a better helper. I know where im going to get my dress when i get engaged! Thanks again Susan!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 natalie a

The dresses at this boutique are absolutely beautiful! I was so happy to have found my dress here! Would highly recommend. Their staff was incredibly helpful and took the time to hand select dresses based on the exact characteristics that I was looking for!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Meryl M

I made an appointment and when we showed up it was like they didn't have the time of day for us. They didn't have a room for us and didn't have anywhere for my party to sit when looking at my dresses. So had did my appointment in the main part of the salon. This was not private... Read More and very uncomfortable with people coming in and out of the salon and walking around me as I'm trying to talk with my bridal party and look in the mirror. I felt very exposed, especially when dresses weren't fitting properly and undergarments/skin could be seen. They staff didn't offer us any beverages, but the other groups had it in their private room (which I was not given). I felt very pushed aside. Then, when the other bride wanted to come use my mirror in the main part of the salon (because she was having a bridal moment and my mirror was bigger), her whole party (which was 2-3 times the size of mine), gathered around me waiting for me to leave my mirror so she could come out there. Then they moved my party into her room (with all of her party's purses and wine glasses) and I finished out my appointment by going in there. My consultant did move their stuff out of there, but this was completely unprofessional. They are clearly not organized and can't handle the amount of bridal appointments they booked. If you want to go there, I would think again. They made excuses like "we're undergoing construction". Then don't book all these appointments. I did not feel special and there is no way I could focus on picking a dress with all the commotion going on in the boutique. My consultant was hardly apologetic and then would mock me when I wanted something more private. Initially, I expressed my discomfort in having my appointment in the middle of the salon with customers walking in and out and consultants/brides/friends running around picking out dresses. She basically didn't care. I also didn't feel fully listened to by her when asking for specific things and she seemed incredibly distracted.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Ellery H

I love this bridal boutique!!! After explaining to them what I wanted, my dress was the first one I tried on!!! Absolutely beautiful dresses. The staff at Carrie Karibo was so calm, helpful, and patient. They locked the doors to the boutique during my appointment to give us... Read More their full attention. When I received my dress, it fit like a glove!! The only alterations I needed was length taken off. Thanks Carrie Karibo Bridal!!!

2017-10-04T09:41:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We love our brides and we love what we do!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Haley C

I cannot say enough about how absolutely wonderful my experience was with the staff at Carrie Karibo, especially Sherry. She asked me questions about what I liked and didn’t like, and she took the time to make me feel special. There wasn’t a single moment that I felt rushed, and... Read More every time I asked Sherry “how will I know if it’s the right dress?” or I apologized for taking too long to choose a style, she would just smile and say “that’s what I’m here for!” I picked up my dress today, and I was greeted with a smile and hug that me feel like the staff had known me for years. My dress fit PERFECTLY. The measurements were exact and I wouldn’t change one single thing about my experience here.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Loren M

This bridal salon was amazing! Their selection of gowns was plentiful and the service was amazing. I found exactly what I wanted in a wedding dress and veil. Their staff was also extremely helpful in calling/emailing bridesmaids to ensure all dresses were ordered/paid for/picked... Read More up on time!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Katie V

After first looking at Bridal & Formal for Bridesmaid dresses, Carrie Karibo was like a breath of fresh hair. Organized, calm, with very helpful people working there, I found my bridesmaid dress almost immediately. All of the dresses are gorgeous and high quality. My... Read More bridesmaids loved what I picked out - they may not be able to wear them again, but they were comfortable and beautiful in the dresses on the big day!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Krista V

Bought my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses today from Carrie. She was super helpful in getting me to narrow down exactly what I want, as well as helping me express to my party exactly what I wanted when we didn't share the same views. This was the only store I visited and... Read More was such a quick and easy process. They are so knowledgeable here and I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Kayla C

I probably tried on 50 dresses (NO JOKE) and visited 10 other bridal boutiques before I walked into Carrie Karibo Bridal. I was frustrated, exhausted and was starting to think that finding my ideal dress was impossible. Then Carrie talked to me for a little while, got more of... Read More an idea of what I wanted and had me try on something she put together. It turned out to be a dress that not only matched my personality, but matched my wedding theme and the dream dress I had in mind! If it were not for Carrie and her team, I honestly don't know what kind of dress I would've ended up with---and it certainly wouldn't be as beautiful! When my dress came in, it fit me PERFECTLY. I need no alterations done--other than my bustle--and I seriously couldn't be happier. In fact, I was so happy with my experience, I had all my bridesmaids, groomsmen, fathers and mother in law get their attire through Carrie Karibo Bridal!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Katie H

Christine helped me find my perfect wedding gown! She asked what I wanted (and didn't want) in a gown and let me browse the selection as she pulled some dresses for me. Carrie Karibo Bridal was the only store I went to- the only store I needed! They were knowledgeable, friendly,... Read More and provided me with a gown more beautiful than I ever imagined I would wear on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Lauren J

My mother and I stopped into this store when searching for my perfect wedding dress. After speaking with the woman that worked there I learned that she is the owner of the company. I was surprised to feel that I could not afford what she had for sale and was shocked to be... Read More treated this way by the owner. We briefly looked through the store as the employees were more concerned about helping another customer. I would not return to this store based on my experience unfortunately.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Valerie G

Words cannot express how grateful I am for Carrie. I traveled from NYC just to get my dress from Carrie, best decision I could have made. She listened to what I wanted and after trying on two dresses I picked out she suggested one and it was perfect. It was my dream dress I... Read More never even would have tried on without her suggestion. The store is gorgeous and has the highest quality dresses and accessories. As an extra bonus, everyone that works there were charming, helpful and fun. Truly the best ever experience I could have hoped for in getting my wedding dress. I was so pleased I switched my plans and she is outfitting all my bridesmaids as well! Do yourself a favor and go to Carrie, amazing.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Mary W

I was very impressed by Carrie Karibo Bridal. I did not have an appointment and they were very accommodating. They put up with me coming back again to try it on and helped me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kristen B

If you are looking for a wedding dress in the bridal district, the only place you need to go is Carrie Karibo! Sherri and Julie are incredible to work with. Both were very knowledgeable, sweet, attentive and talented. My whole experience was everything I had ever hoped for and I... Read More said YES to my dream dress! Thank you all so much.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Erica O

I found my dream dress at Carrie Karibo and honestly loved the entire selection of dresses that Carrie offered. My experience with the staff was a fabulous one because not only were they friendly and helpful, they weren't pushy about any of the dresses. The lady who helped me... Read More kept saying "All that matters is that you are happy with the dress. This is your big day" which was a refreshing approach because many other stores in the bridal district kept trying to push me into other dresses and pressuring me to make a decision to buy. Carrie Karibo is an amazing atmosphere and was definitely the right place for me to buy the dress of my dreams. I HIGHLY recommend.

2016-07-06T09:59:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review, we love our brides! Please be sure and send us pictures! Warm regards, The ladies at Carrie Karibo Bridal

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Jessica S

I live out of town, but I am getting married in Cincinnati. I scheduled three appointments in the Reading bridal district back to back, but I didn't expect to choose a dress because it was my first day shopping for one. As soon as I walked into Carrie Karibo, there was one... Read More particular dress that caught my eye. After trying it on, I fell in love and immediately knew it was the one! The staff members were great. They allowed me to try on a veil and accessories to complete my vision, but they weren't pushy. I ended up buying my dress that day! I can't wait for the dress to come in so I can put it on one more time! If you're looking for a beautiful dress and a friendly, helpful staff, check out Carrie Karibo!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Leah B

I found my dream Jenny Yoo dress at Carrie Karibo! They are awesome and so helpful! My dress also came in very quickly!!! It is nice to have a small boutique feel! Go there :)

2016-07-06T10:00:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! Please be sure and send us pictures! Warmly, The ladies at Carrie Karibo Bridal