Cincy's Fun & Fresh Bridal Boutique

At Carrie Karibo Boutique, we provide a fresh alternative to the usual bridal experience. Set in a fun and intimate boutique atmosphere, we offer personalized service with a unique selection of modern and stylish bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother of occasion dresses, and accessories.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Custom Designs, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

334 W Benson St, Cincinnati, OH (513) 821-9666

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Ashley A

I could not recommend Carrie and the wonderful ladies at Carrie Karibo Bridal Salon enough. I was NOT the type of bride who decided on the first dress I tried on. In fact I couldn't decide on my second, third, fourth, etc... dresses tried on either. I probably went out looking... Read More for a dress five different times to many, many places. I have a vague idea of what I wanted my dress to look like, but was just not finding it. Finally I went into Carrie Karibo and within an hour had found my dress! I loved my entire experience at Carrie Karibo from the shopping for the dress, to the selecting and ordering of a veil, to the easy pickup once my dress came in. Plus, Carrie and all of her lovely ladies really took care of me. They helped me design the entire look of my bridal outfit and I felt like they cared about my day and what I wanted. Do yourself a huge favor, go and check this store out. The dress selection is unique and broad and the owner and employees are a joy to work with! Thanks Carrie Karibo Family!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016

Our experience at Carrie Karibo was nothing less than extraordinary! The staff was so helpful and friendly, especially Christine, our personal consultant. She was very friendly and knoweldgeable and in tune to what we were looking for. Christine was very respectful of our... Read More budget and made the whole experience so special and easy! We never felt pressured and there is no haggling with the prices - they set them fairly from the start. We started the day at Carrie Karibo, tried other salons and ended up back there to buy my daughter's beautiful dress, and we were so glad we did! We happily recommend Carrie Karibo!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Sarah B

Carrie Karibo bridal boutique should be your one stop shop for all of your wedding dress and bridesmaid stress needs! When I was shopping for my wedding dress, they made my somewhat large group of friends and family who are with me feel comfortable and at ease while the... Read More consultant and I walked around looking for dresses. I strongly suggest making an appointment so that you can have their full attention in a dedicated space for your party.Their selection is classic but with a modern twist. I bought the third dress I tried on, and did not want to take it off! We celebrated the purchase was champagne and they even allowed us to eat cupcakes that some of my bridesmaids sent over as a celebration. I knew I wanted to come back for my bridesmaids dresses, and we quickly found something that was classic, affordable, and flattering on all six of my bridesmaids! This was my first and last stop, and it made my bridal shopping experience so much better than I anticipated!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Loren M

This bridal salon was amazing! Their selection of gowns was plentiful and the service was amazing. I found exactly what I wanted in a wedding dress and veil. Their staff was also extremely helpful in calling/emailing bridesmaids to ensure all dresses were ordered/paid for/picked... Read More up on time!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Katie V

After first looking at Bridal & Formal for Bridesmaid dresses, Carrie Karibo was like a breath of fresh hair. Organized, calm, with very helpful people working there, I found my bridesmaid dress almost immediately. All of the dresses are gorgeous and high quality. My... Read More bridesmaids loved what I picked out - they may not be able to wear them again, but they were comfortable and beautiful in the dresses on the big day!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Krista V

Bought my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses today from Carrie. She was super helpful in getting me to narrow down exactly what I want, as well as helping me express to my party exactly what I wanted when we didn't share the same views. This was the only store I visited and... Read More was such a quick and easy process. They are so knowledgeable here and I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Kayla C

I probably tried on 50 dresses (NO JOKE) and visited 10 other bridal boutiques before I walked into Carrie Karibo Bridal. I was frustrated, exhausted and was starting to think that finding my ideal dress was impossible. Then Carrie talked to me for a little while, got more of... Read More an idea of what I wanted and had me try on something she put together. It turned out to be a dress that not only matched my personality, but matched my wedding theme and the dream dress I had in mind! If it were not for Carrie and her team, I honestly don't know what kind of dress I would've ended up with---and it certainly wouldn't be as beautiful! When my dress came in, it fit me PERFECTLY. I need no alterations done--other than my bustle--and I seriously couldn't be happier. In fact, I was so happy with my experience, I had all my bridesmaids, groomsmen, fathers and mother in law get their attire through Carrie Karibo Bridal!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Katie H

Christine helped me find my perfect wedding gown! She asked what I wanted (and didn't want) in a gown and let me browse the selection as she pulled some dresses for me. Carrie Karibo Bridal was the only store I went to- the only store I needed! They were knowledgeable, friendly,... Read More and provided me with a gown more beautiful than I ever imagined I would wear on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Lauren J

My mother and I stopped into this store when searching for my perfect wedding dress. After speaking with the woman that worked there I learned that she is the owner of the company. I was surprised to feel that I could not afford what she had for sale and was shocked to be... Read More treated this way by the owner. We briefly looked through the store as the employees were more concerned about helping another customer. I would not return to this store based on my experience unfortunately.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Valerie G

Words cannot express how grateful I am for Carrie. I traveled from NYC just to get my dress from Carrie, best decision I could have made. She listened to what I wanted and after trying on two dresses I picked out she suggested one and it was perfect. It was my dream dress I... Read More never even would have tried on without her suggestion. The store is gorgeous and has the highest quality dresses and accessories. As an extra bonus, everyone that works there were charming, helpful and fun. Truly the best ever experience I could have hoped for in getting my wedding dress. I was so pleased I switched my plans and she is outfitting all my bridesmaids as well! Do yourself a favor and go to Carrie, amazing.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Mary W

I was very impressed by Carrie Karibo Bridal. I did not have an appointment and they were very accommodating. They put up with me coming back again to try it on and helped me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kristen B

If you are looking for a wedding dress in the bridal district, the only place you need to go is Carrie Karibo! Sherri and Julie are incredible to work with. Both were very knowledgeable, sweet, attentive and talented. My whole experience was everything I had ever hoped for and I... Read More said YES to my dream dress! Thank you all so much.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Erica O

I found my dream dress at Carrie Karibo and honestly loved the entire selection of dresses that Carrie offered. My experience with the staff was a fabulous one because not only were they friendly and helpful, they weren't pushy about any of the dresses. The lady who helped me... Read More kept saying "All that matters is that you are happy with the dress. This is your big day" which was a refreshing approach because many other stores in the bridal district kept trying to push me into other dresses and pressuring me to make a decision to buy. Carrie Karibo is an amazing atmosphere and was definitely the right place for me to buy the dress of my dreams. I HIGHLY recommend.

2016-07-06T09:59:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review, we love our brides! Please be sure and send us pictures! Warm regards, The ladies at Carrie Karibo Bridal

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Jessica S

I live out of town, but I am getting married in Cincinnati. I scheduled three appointments in the Reading bridal district back to back, but I didn't expect to choose a dress because it was my first day shopping for one. As soon as I walked into Carrie Karibo, there was one... Read More particular dress that caught my eye. After trying it on, I fell in love and immediately knew it was the one! The staff members were great. They allowed me to try on a veil and accessories to complete my vision, but they weren't pushy. I ended up buying my dress that day! I can't wait for the dress to come in so I can put it on one more time! If you're looking for a beautiful dress and a friendly, helpful staff, check out Carrie Karibo!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Leah B

I found my dream Jenny Yoo dress at Carrie Karibo! They are awesome and so helpful! My dress also came in very quickly!!! It is nice to have a small boutique feel! Go there :)

2016-07-06T10:00:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! Please be sure and send us pictures! Warmly, The ladies at Carrie Karibo Bridal

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Leeanne H

The women at Carrie Karibo really know what they're doing and give excellent advice. They aren't pushy and allow the bride and MOB/MOG to "sleep on" their options. I had already bought my wedding dress in Columbus, but came here with my MIL to look at dresses for her. They were... Read More very helpful and patient as mulled over the dress options. Additionally, they were very kind in letting me try on some veils while we were there. I ended up getting my veil and earrings for the wedding day from them. My MIL and I were each very happy with our purchases. I'd definitely recommend them to all brides and their bridal party.

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Chad G

My mom, now mother in law, sister, two bridesmaids and I visited Carrie's shop this past summer July 2015 and we were trying on dresses, and didn't see anything I loved. All the sudden Carrie came out of nowhere with this beautiful dress and I fell in love. They spent so much... Read More time with us and helped us figure out what veil to get, my bridesmaids got their dresses from there as well, it was a one stop shop. They were so much fun in the shop, it is an adorable store with plenty of space for multiple brides to be trying dresses on and not feel like another bride is right there. All the dresses and veil came on time with no issues. Definitely a place to stop by when trying to find your dress:)

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Laura L

Susan and Carrie are terrific. They pulled three Mother of the Bride dresses for me and the first one was perfect. Carrie suggested a belt which "made" the outfit. Their selection and service was incredible. Wish I had known about this shop ages ago. No doubt I'll be... Read More back.

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Emily B

I hadn't planned on trying on dresses when I walked into Carrie Karibou. I was just looking with my mom before my sisters came into town the next day. The shop is closed on Tuesdays (this was a Monday) so I decided to try on a few dresses. Julie and Carrie were so great to work... Read More with. They pulled dresses I wanted, and some they thought would be good for me. They ooh-ed and ahh-ed and I felt like I was shopping with my girlfriends, and trusted their opinion as I would my girlfriends! When I decided on the dress I wanted (the very first one I tried on), Carrie made sure my dress was ordered and in on time for my wedding and alterations. I also purchased a lovely veil and jewlery from CK. Julie helped me pick out jewelry that ended up being customized to match the nude colored lace on my dress. Everything about my experience was personal, stress-free, positive, and fun. Carrie and Julie are truly experts, and to quote another review, really make you look and feel great. If it's in your price range, I would highly recommend visiting their store! You'll probably leave with a dress!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Kate B

I walked in to this store on a whim. I did not have an appointment and was just going to look around before going to lunch. The ladies that we spoke with very graciously allowed my bridal party to pick through the gowns, while the owner of the store came to take care of me.... Read More They had a cancellation and therefore were more than happy to fit me in. I felt like Carrie listen to what I wanted, but she gave me dresses that were edgier than what I thought I wanted. I have to admit, I was very pleased with at least two of the gowns I tried on. I had planned on going back the next weekend to make my final decision, but I found my dream dress at another store later that day. Still, I wish that I had found my perfect dress here, because I felt like they did such a good job taking care of me. They also had the perfect accessories. I might go back for a particularly perfect pair of earrings that I tried on with the dresses. Super happy with the service!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Leanna C

I had the pleasure of buying my gown at Carrie Karibo Boutique and everything about my experience was perfect. The gowns are gorgeous and the staff were a lot of fun. I would highly recommend this place! 

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

As the mother of 2 brides in 90 days, I needed a lot of help and selection. Carrie and Julie helped me find a dress for the second wedding that worked for my body type and I felt pretty wearing. They had so many options and a quick order and turnaround time. I wish I had worked... Read More with them for the first wedding! The fashion lines they work with have beautiful styles and fabulous colors. You do not need to look like your are attending a prom. Very elegant and chic options.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lauren M

BEST boutique! I had such great experiences at CK both with finding my gown and again finding my bridesmaids' dresses. The staff is WONDERFUL and there are so many beautiful options. Can't go wrong with shopping at Carrie Karibo :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Carrie & her staff were very professional & attentive to our bridal party! The selection of bridal gowns that are in this store are amazing! We had a great experience here & it really took some of the stress of wedding planning away as they were so helpful! I highly recommend... Read More Carrie Karibo Bridal to any bride wishing to find the perfect dress for you & your bridal party with ease!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Carrie and Julie were so much fun to work with! My mother and I both found our dresses here! I would definitely recommend coming to Carrie Karibo to try on dress, they have fun and unique designers! I got so many compliments on my beautiful Judd Waddell dress I got during the... Read More trunk show!