Custom Tailored Wedding Suits and Tuxedos

Chookhare & Sons offers custom tailored wedding suits and tuxedos, individually crafted with a perfect fit guarantee. Our one-of-a-kind designs have been featured in GQ Magazine and Martha Stewart Weddings. Group rates start at $495 per person. Our team members in SF, LA, NYC, Dallas, Denver, Seattle and multiple other cities are ready to fit your groomsmen by appointment via [email protected]

Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear

902 Washington St, Oakland, CA (917) 701-2878

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Kaiya S

As a queer woman, suiting options in Oakland are very limited. But then I got a referral to contact C & S. I am so pleased I did!!! Even though they don't specialize in queer suiting they are the masters of perfecting a tailor made suit for you. This isn't just a grab of the... Read More rack type store, they have an actual conversation with your about your vision, your budget, and of course options for your suit. Their customer service is excellent which made each appoint a piece of cake. The little details in the suit made it unique and truly one of a kind. In the end I got a dapper three piece suit and tons of compliment. No matter how you identify, I suggest you visit C & S for your suit needs.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Brandon D

Of all the "vendors" I worked with leading up to my wedding, Ton and his team at C&S were by far the easiest and most pleasant to work with. And for those of you who are in the throngs of wedding planning, I'm sure you could use a break from the craziness. C&S will provide you... Read More with that and much more with a custom but turnkey operation to get you exactly what you want to look awesome on your wedding day. It started with my fiance (now wife) showing me a picture from Pinterest that could serve as inspiration for my wedding suit. Not only did C&S reproduce it, he made it look even better than the Pinterest version - and that dude looked GOOOOOD! As almost as important as looking good, you want to feel good on your big day. And I felt GOOOOD. I also warned the C&S team that I am fairly "active" once I get out on the dance floor, having previously split a couple pairs of pants or worn out the knees on dance floors past. They strategically reinforced the areas that needed reinforcing, and, despite being my usual "active" self on my wedding's dance floor, my suit survived the night without a scratch. In fact, it still looks so great that I wear it occasionally for business meetings, so it has served me well even outside my wedding day. Gotta love that functionality! All said, you can't go wrong with the C&S Team. From convenience to cost to camaraderie, these guys are the best in the business. I guarantee it!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Tiger L

C&S did an incredible job on my wedding tux. I came in with a very specific idea in mind - Ton and his team helped me make it reality. I felt like I was at the center of the experience and owned the process from start to finish - these guys are extremely professional and know... Read More how to make you look good. One year after the wedding and I am still getting compliments on the tux - job well done C&S - I recommend without hesitation!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Jessica P

Ton and his team did an incredible job for my wedding on the beach. He was there every step of the way, from giving guidance on fabric selection; to scheduling fittings for me, four groomsmen, our officiant, and two fathers; to final measurements and tailoring; and delivery.... Read More Cannot thank Ton enough - he and the team really took a ton of stress out of what is a very stressful time, and the results were stellar - I and my groomsmen have great suits that we'll be able to wear for many years to come. Cannot recommend Ton enough - if you're looking at custom suits for your wedding (and you should!), make sure to get in touch with Ton.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Nick M

Ton and his team really upped the wow factor in our wedding! His attention to detail is unmatched. I have had other custom suits before, but Ton's work far exceeded anything that was made before! I had 9 groomsmen and Ton and his team made it convenient and hassle free for... Read More everyone to get their measurements done. He is so easy to work with and it is so awesome how much you can customize your suits. All of my groomsmen picked different liners and embroidered their initials, which made for unbelievable group pictures. If you are looking to look as sharp as you possibly can, I STRONGLY recommend Ton and his team!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Joe M

Could not give a higher recommendation to Ton and his team... I was married almost a year ago and, by simple word of mouth from a friend, chose Chookhare & Sons to outfit myself plus six groomsmen... What I/we received was top to bottom custom quality suits with a frictionless... Read More process. Everything was stellar - fabric, fit, cost, service, availability, all excellent. Ive been in other weddings - this was by far the best experience for groomsmen suits. I have since purchased additional items because he just makes good stuff. Again, high high recommendation.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017

We worked with Chookhare & Sons to design the suits for our wedding last summer. I was extremely happy with the results. We had a half Indian, half American wedding and needed something that would work with both. Ton was great at walking us through different options. He and his... Read More staff also provided great customer service. Our groomsmen were located all over (Dallas, NY, Boston, and San Francisco) and they were able to provide customized fittings for everyone. I was beyond impressed with the quality of the suits and the level of service!

Ton Chookhare

Ton and his team have had the pleasure of working with business executives, TV personalities and professional athletes in the NBA, NFL, and MLB. He believes that a good designer doesn't try to change their client's style but instead helps them express more of their personality through fashion. He can be reached directly at [email protected]